You are not connected. Please login or register

Fallout Of Tartarus: The Ascendant from Chains

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was the witching hour and deep into the night things that might be considered a hindrance to some could be considered a burden to others. With the sands shifting evermore in a long fractured land that had been forcefully split in a night just like this very one. In a game with hundreds of teams and thousands of players, everyone had something to gain in the fallout that had struck Heliohapt and there was everything to lose. As the dominoes fell upon a land shrouded in sand and darkness three wise men make a decision that will change the game once more.

In a canyon were nomads of the desert dropped their dead a pair descended into its depths with the knowledge that few little held. As they lowered deeper they talked to each other in the passing time as it felt like a lifetime to descend.

"Ibra, are you sure that this man claiming to be a Magi is telling the truth about this canyon, this could very easily be a trap from the Noble's Alliance."  He said as he tucked his braid under his scarf as he got ready to repel down a few more feet. "I'm not sure if we can handle more than ten men, maybe if it was just me."

The other man, Ibrahim, laughed as he heard his friend's joke and soon enough dropped to match his position. "Bakh, you've already stressed yourself to the point your hair has gone white and now I fear you've gone mad if you believe yourself stronger than, I."

The two men smiled at one another as they made a competition out of the rest of the climb down. It was as Bakh reached the ground first that they spoke again. "And that, my friend, is why I am Sultan and you're vizier."

Ibrahim chuckled and slapped him on the back as he responded to him. "Because I'm informed and take my time, and you're stupid and call it bravery?"

Before Bakh could say anything back in response he was stopped by Ibrahim in his track as he almost stepped over a corpse. They both felt the atmosphere change as they turned to see corpse after corpse leading like a staircase. It leads all the way to a mausoleum with a pyramid that had a massive gate that depicted a process that seemed like someone was preparing liquid death from the hieroglyphs upon it. As the two of them walked closely they stopped and turned to speak once more with no more room for humor.

"So he was telling the truth if he was honest about the rest and you're successful we'll have a superweapon to guarantee our freedom." Ibrahim said as he whistled and stared upon the structure with awe, it was his first time seeing something like this and despite the corpses of the nomads it was a rather beautiful sight. "But we will also be vulnerable without our commander."

"Our spies say that the nobles are still squabbling over who they're going to make pharaoh and it's caused some to pull support from some places, but this doesn't mean we can let our guard down." As Bakh spoke he stared upon the gate of the Dungeon as if he was staring at destiny itself. "We've only been able to liberate a few small cities since Tethis, this might be our chance but while I'm gone you can't let your guard down the enemy must think that I'm there harassing them at all times."

"Bakh, you've been nothing less than a brother to me despite no relation, I will not let you down." The Vizier bowed to Bakh as he gave him a sincere smile and prepared to say farewell for now. "All I can is be swift, be as free as the night, and I will see you once you return."

Waiting for him to finish speaking Bakh walked up to Ibrahim and hugged him tightly before resting his forehead against his and saying his own farewell. "We shall have each other always, when I return we shall break all their chains."

Having paused and turned he got to the front of the gate and held his hand out before he turned back. "Farewell Ibrahim, I will not let our dreams die here." With that he was warped into Forneus, The Dungeon of Promises and Compulsions.

Sultan Bakh Abhudir:

Vizier Ibrahim Wali:

Forneus, The Dungeon Of Promises and Compulsions:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum