You are not connected. Please login or register

Fallout Of Tartarus: A False God Falls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was the witching hour and deep into the night things that might be considered a hindrance to some could be considered a burden to others. With the sands shifting evermore in a long fractured land that had been forcefully split in a night just like this very one. In a game with hundreds of teams and thousands of players, everyone had something to gain in the fallout that had struck Heliohapt and there was everything to lose. As the dominoes fell upon a land shrouded in sand and darkness three wise men make a decision that will change the game once more.

On the outskirts of the capital, beasts had slowly started to drift more towards the city as they were enticed by the nation of beasts. However, there were still the mindless that made it hard to enter the borders and made it even harder to escape. What made it even harder was when people were looking for you and all you wanted to do was get out of there.

A young boy dressed in dirtied noble clothing, around sixteen or seventeen years old was hiding in the rubble of a small temple as beasts prowled with his scent on their nose. The air was tense and the situation couldn't get any worse, or at least the young boy had thought. It was then that he heard growling and something bust in through the door on the first floor. As he waited knowing it would make its way upstairs he could slowly feel his composure breaking.

In a moment he went from quiet to sobbing as he couldn't help himself from sniffling and whining to himself. "Is this really how it's supposed to end? I thought I was put here to help everyone, I-I-I didn't even get t-the chance." His words broken by his tears and sadness as he tried to drown out the sound of the beasts climbing the stairs.

It was then that he saw the door handle start to wiggle before it stopped, loud snarling and scratching that told him he was going to die was soon silenced as there was nothing but a whimper and a thud. Then it was quiet and it was quiet for what felt like an eternity as his eyes stayed fixed on the door. As the handle started to turn again and he seized up he saw the door open as a beast stood in the doorway and he started to soil himself in fear. However, as he looked upon the lion-man he saw that there was a hole in his head and had been leaning against the door as he fell against the floor. It was then as an unknown terror set over him as a foot stepped over the body.

He stared as his feet and with each step he looked at the man who killed the beast as he got closer to him. It was then that his eyes met his, The Contractor, a sick smile on his face as he held his hand out to the young boy and let out words that chilled him to his spine. "Oh, Sweet Pharaoh, you lost a throne that was never meant to be yours, but I may still have a use of you yet."

As he was lifted from his own urine and he took The Contractor's hand he gulped as he asked him only one question. "W-what are you going to do with me?"

Once his question was finished there wasn't an answer for a good minute, until his crooked smile spread to the point it looked like it was hurting his face. "You're going to fix this broken land, even if you are a false Pharaoh."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum