Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Claiming the armor.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

@"Hyperion Tol Baesar"

you have won armor of the nameless king! congratulations! 226k has been deducted from your account. here is your code:

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GCifYlp.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name[/b]: Armor of the Nameless King
[b]Tier[/b]: A
[b]Type[/b]: Magic Artifact
[b]Magic Type[/b]: Perfect Storm [ Water + Lightning + Wind + Sound ]
[b]Appearance[/b]: An imposing suit of armor said to be forged from dark, ancient steel and melded by lightning. It once belonged to an old king whose name has long since been lost to time.
[b]Function[/b]:
[list]
[*][u]Ruler of Storms ([i]Passive[/i])[/u] - While wearing this artifact, a perfect storm will begin to brew in a 1 kilometer diameter around the user causing the clouds to darken, blocking out all light. The rapid winds and punishing rains it creates causes light projectiles and intangible attacks of C tier or lower to be cast away by the storm. A bolt of lightning will periodically strike every three posts with rumbling thunder, activating the passive of the magic and dealing A tier damage to any stationary targets in the field.

[*][u]Dragon Twister[/u] - Upon channeling magoi into the artifact and twirling their hand in the sky, the user is able to conjure a tornado that rips through the earth, drawing targets into it that have B tier strength or lower. The debris deals B tier damage to anyone caught within. It lasts for three posts before dying down and going on a three post cooldown while the skies reform. ( [i]20 magoi to cast | 10 to sustain[/i] )

[*][u]Rolling Thunder[/u] - Upon channeling magoi into the artifact, the user is able to coat their arms and weapons in powerful lightning for four posts. Each strike dealt to a target while this function is on will cause a bolt of lightning to strike them for A tier damage. ( [i]20 magoi to cast | 10 to sustain[/i] )
[/list]

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum