Solomon's Proxy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Armor of the Nameless King bidding period ends on Nov 28th at 2:00PM EST.

Any bids made less than an hour before the deadline extend this timer by an hour.

Secret Item SB 80k | Sold to Hyperion for 226k:

A Tier SB 80k | Sold to Zubadiah for 430k:

B Tier SB 60k | Sold to Noir for 60k:

C Tier SB 40k | Sold to Lagi for 40k:

D Tier SB 20k | Sold to Menat for 20k:

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 23/11/20, 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

80k on Symbol of Leones.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

If Zub bids, I bid 1k higher as much as I can.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

40k for tears

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Assuming I have the Glaive (don’t let me down, Ani), I’m bidding 120k on Leones.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

121k on Leones. As what I said, 1k higher to whatever Zub bids.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'll clarify just in case to @Angelus that you will have to keep posting if you want to make counter bids. Rolling Eyes Sorry for the inconvenience about that but it is only fair.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well, 150k...

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

151k on Leones then.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well, if we’re playing this game 152k.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

My god, 175k.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

180k on Leones, Zub.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

300k... Di, I hope you appreciate how much I love this item.

Diana Corvus likes this post

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

305k on Leones. I don't back down.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

350k, let’s go!

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

375!

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

400k!

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

425!

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

430k, maybe!

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

@Zuzu Mansur

you have won the symbol of leones! congratulations! 430k has been deducted from your account (621k - 430k = 191k). here is your code:

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/J8aJdJN.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name[/b]: Symbol of Leones
[b]Tier[/b]: A
[b]Type[/b]: Magic Weapon
[b]Magic Type[/b]: Holy
[b]Appearance[/b]: A long, ornate iron war banner without a tapestry attached to it. When the tool is activated, the ethereal banner made of light magic will appear.
[b]Function[/b]:
[list]
[*][u]Absolute Divinity[/u] - Upon channeling magoi into the weapon and raising it up, beams of holy light will envelop up to four targets, healing their wounds and cleansing status effects up to B tier. ( [i]10 magoi to cast | 5 to sustain[/i] )

[*][u]Hooves of God[/u] - Upon channeling magoi into the weapon and waving the banner, a stampede of horses made of holy light will appear and march forward from behind the user. Anything they make contact with is dealt B tier damage. The stampede is 25 meters wide and can reach approximately 4 meters tall. ( [i]10 magoi to cast | 5 to sustain[/i] )
[/list]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

60k for executioners grave ^^

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

@Lagi

you have won the harvest goddess' tears! congratulations! 40k has been deducted from your account (385k - 40k = 345k). here is your code:

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VDSbXuB.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name[/b]: The Harvest Goddess' Tears
[b]Tier[/b]: C
[b]Type[/b]: Magic Item
[b]Magic Type[/b]: Life
[b]Appearance[/b]: A small, tinted glass vial with a strange milky liquid inside that never seems to drip out. The legend behind this item is that it is filled with the last droplets of ichor from a magical tree. It seems to be growing out of a nest of leaves like a bud. Upon opening it, a light, fragrant grassy aroma emits from the inside.
[b]Function[/b]:
[list]
[*][u]Trophy Garden[/u] - Upon placing a seed into the vial and channeling magoi into it, the user is able to create a 15 by 15 meter field that is plowed and seeded by its magic. The plants that grow in this field is determined by the seed(s) inside and have double the growth rate due to the magical soil. Any edible plant made from this item has the restorative properties equivalent to D tier food. ( [i]10 magoi to cast | 5 to sustain[/i] )

[*][u]Harvest Sprites[/u] - Upon channeling magoi into the vial, the user can summon three little humanoid creatures made of plant matter that tend to the fields created within visual radius of them. They last indefinitely but can be destroyed upon being dealt D tier damage as they are quite fragile. ( [i]10 magoi to cast | 5 to sustain[/i] )
[/list]

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

20k on the Rukh Jar

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

@Noir Ecryola

you have won the executioner's grave! congratulations! 60k has been deducted from your account. here is your code:

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/993fYcG.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name[/b]: Executioner's Grave
[b]Tier[/b]: B
[b]Type[/b]: Magic Weapon
[b]Magic Type[/b]: Life
[b]Appearance[/b]: An old, rusted steel axe said to have been owned by the dead executioner whose corpse is now embedded into the metal.
[b]Function[/b]:
[list]
[*][u]Living Death[/u] - Upon channeling magoi into the axe, it begins to radiate with a purple glow. When the blade makes contact with the target, it severs the connection all of the senses in the part(s) of the body touched by the blade for 3 posts. The blade on the weapon is unable to physically harm during this effect and it is unable to be healed. ( [i]10 magoi to cast | 5 to sustain[/i] )
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum