Shishi
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Since eight was doing most of the talking, Lagi simply sustained his lightning armor as he continued to try to talk down Asobi. She seemed pretty much adamant in continuing this fight to do whatever she could. It was almost a sad dance, the final dance of one whose life was about to extinguish.  Part of him wondered if she could even hear Lagi's words as he spoke to her with every blow. Basic attacks were meaningless against magic if not enhanced in such a way, a warrior of her magnitude didn't learn magoi manipulation?  She seemed unprepared, and a little too willing to throw away her life for a coup d etat.

When she threw her sword at Lagi, Orie, who was behind Lagi, quickly changed states to her more acid digestive system and moved towards it for it to be melted completely upon touching her, especially due to the fact that it was already a broken piece of equipment with zero stability to it's defenses whatsoever. She did burn him a little, with Lagi experiencing D tier acid burns. However, his healing factor could actually offset that, so it was not a problem for him.

Once that quick jab was thrown in Lagi's face with him sustaining those 4 layers of lightning magic. It basically zapped Asobi into oblivion. Her life was extinguished at that point, but her body still continued. Her will to keep fighting beyond her death as a memory of the person who used this body was what moved her.

"Is this the last will of your life?"

Five more blows, continued. But Lagi just stood there and took it. Between being able to heal from the damage due to his own healing factor, and his durability, he would basically out heal the damage in time.  This is in addition to orie's healing factor, something he rarely used.  In this case, it was appropriate.

"Too bad I couldn't see it, your last moments. "

With the last blow, Asobi was basically deceased after completing the objective she wanted, and all Lagi did was follow the scent of smoldering flesh due to being electrocuted and fed on her body to recover any remaining damage due to being a vampire and using Asobi's blood.  Even if he was blind, he would be able to smell her with the use of danger sense and started to feed on her.

"Thank you for the food.."

Lagi then whistled back at Eight.

"Hey, how you holding up? I can't fucking see, but I can feel you if that makes any sense."

Battle notes
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:

315/400 magoi
390/430 Stamina

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

Altan would notice the sparkle coming from Kazuo's side and a sparkle would only mean one thing, incoming explosion. So the redhead would take a step back, enough to be as far as 8 meters away from the enemy to witness the explosion. She could only hope that Khalik can get away from that explosion.

The archer would shoot one of her basic arrowand sustain the frozen fumble towards Kazuo as she shot a second arrow while running towards his enemy by using her B-tier Fanalis speed, making her distance to only be 5 meters away from the dragon tattooed man. Altan would feed magoi into her topaz bow, activating crystal rain to send 4 D-tier shards, all directed to Kazuo’s dominant arm and would sustain another of her magic bow’s skill and directed the shards to his wound on his side. Not only that, the redhead would continue her attack, she would performed double shot and scaled it 2x so each arrows would have B-tier ability damage. Then she would sustain her 2x scaled double shot again.

Knowing that the man had so many tricks under his sleeves, Altan would be using her B-tier Fanalis speed again towards the man to deliver two basic punches on his wound and his other side that would be worthy of B-tier Fanalis strength for each punches. No matter what he did after, the redhead would maneuver her body so she would be able to jump on Kazuo’s back before wrapping his neck with her arm as tight as she could, wanting to knock him out with her strength. “Come and finish him off!” Altan would say towards Khalik before she inhaled a deep breath and roared to Kazuo’s ear by using her Fanalis Roar. If Khalik was alright  and could see that she was restraining Kazuo, she would be hoping that he could somehow deliver some attack to make sure they defeated their enemies.

Ammo: 11/15

Magoi: 80/110
Stamina: 190/290

Notes:

Skills:

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The one eyed man gritted his teeth as he felt the stinging pain on his body from the shattered glass the moment Himari tried to bind his wound. But this was nothing to be honest, the pain was worth it as the one eyed woman agreed to come with him, with a long lost smile carved on her face. “Of course.” He beamed the girl with a bright smile before lifting up his gloved hand and using his thumb to wipe the stain of tears from the girl’s eye. As if Himari was able to embrace her past and move on, the prison-like realm began to dissolve and brought them back to reality. “And we are back. Are you alright, Himari?” Tenma would say to the former pirate as he looked around to see the familiar meeting room of Hinamoto’s castle.

However, there was nobody here. It was only him… and a red haired girl, that was all. But then a familiar guest arrived into the scenery, accompanied by a man that the swordsman assumed would be her partner. As the stranger approached the redhead, Tennma decided to walk towards Diana and gave her a nod. “Fancy meeting you here again, milady.” A smile was still carved on his face, although he would decide to excuse himself from his old acquaintance before heading towards the leader’s room at the inner chamber. He had to find Noir… but what he found within the inner chamber would be a strange staircase, with wire-like fibers. “This looks like that tree…” The one eyed man murmured to himself, recalling his memory of the leader’s oath-swearing that also had a similar tree from beneath the conference table.

His one eye would scan the staircase, noticing bloodstains and ripped cloth. “Himari, do you want to go down with me? But judging from the staircase alone, this might be another nightmare for us to face.” The swordsman would ask the woman beside him and he would accept any decision the woman wanted to make, although he was pretty sure Himari would decide to just descend down.

If the other, namely Menat, Jahangir and Diana arrived at the inner chamber while Tenma was still there, then the swordsman wouldn't have any problem descending the stairs with them.

It was a mixture of strange feelings when the swordsman heard the whispers coming from the wires, some were familiar as if some leaders and some other peoples that he had met in the meeting were buried within the wires. But after some time had passed, all the Kina’s wealth and knowledge would be the feast for their eyes, welcoming them with its glory. Scrolls and weapons were stored all over the straight corridor, “Hinamoto’s vault…?” Tenma would murmur to himself as he carefully took one of the scrolls to read it.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight would audibly observe the battle as Abe and his cicadas were before him. The cicadas began to settle, turning into a cape of scales on his back with the reanimated body relaxing his guard. The woman whose words were like venom would not have a chance to speak once more.

Hyperion would nod to Lagi, hearing the quickness and explosivity of his attacks that would easily counter the woman. "You've taken care of everything as you always do. But now it's time to meet up with Julius and figure out what's going on." While he mentioned Julius, there was also one more person on his mind.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

this place was strange; unlike anything she had seen before. she could have sworn they would be descending into the depths of the underworld itself. it made her nerves spark her muscles into tension— a reaction she would not admit to. the sight of tattered cloth and splatter of blood did nothing to ease them.

she was not here on her own business but on the orders of another. the meridian guard. a group led by a woman she had never heard of before, nor seen for that matter. the world king held his trust in her and a duty to their cause. the young girl they had met that one day being the daughter of this queen was their charge to protect. diana couldn’t argue— but it was strange that a child would be in such a place.

it was here, she had run into him alongside the young girl they were looking for. her heart, unrested, was nearly burst from her chest. she had not expected to see him here. yet there he was— with someone she did not recognize. she gives him a silent nod and a faint smile before moving toward the staircase. it was difficult to come to words. her heart warmed to see him but its embers were stifled as her mind reminded it of their situation. this was not a place to idle for long.

the sound of jahanghir’s voice cuts through her focus. she turns slightly to look back at him. “then, let us go,” she says, gesturing to pluto to follow before descending down the strange staircase.

her fingers glide along the winding texture of the fibres. she did not need to be a magician to know there was magic within them. nothing else that she had ever seen produced such an effect. regardless of its beauty, she was wary— not knowing where this would lead them. occasionally, she would look back, expecting the way out to close behind them. it was plausible.

the low hum shifts to voices that brush through her mind. they mention a hunt— a ceremony of binding. she could feel the subtle rumble of his chest under her palm. a hunt was never so simple. for them, it was something that lasted forever. as even in death, their mission would not cease. if they were to be hunted, they would not do so on their heels.

these whispers turned to soothing melodies.

then silence.

she wondered if this was what a dungeon was like. the eerie voices of time long past, the thick presence of strange magic; it was a topic she had not asked jahanghir much about. even from what she had heard, it was hard to tell what it’d be like. if such a place could exist in their world, what else was there to be discovered?

at the end of the staircase came a room much grander than she had expected. the walls stood higher than before. lines etched into their surface of dim, golden light that seemed so alive. as far as she could tell, this room was vacant as well, save for their group.

careful with her footing so as to not trigger any traps, she pressed forward into the room, signaling pluto to stay back. “what is this place?” surely, she was not the only one with such a question on their mind.

her eyes drifted over to tenma, who had already begun tampering with the objects within the room. “it isn’t wise to touch anything until we know it is safe,” she warns. they had no idea what this place was. unless tenma or his companions knew what the others did not. even so, such objects would not rest unprotected. to think otherwise was foolish.

626 WORDS

notes:

beasts:
weapons:
items:

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Once more, Khalik's ear homed in on the rattling chain, but the cold steel hook came with far more precision than its previous, errant attempts. This was most evident in the young assassin's feeble guard, for his eyes could not spot the steel viper darting through this cloud of smoke. A c-tier slash slipped Khalik's feeble from the side, and cut into his right abdomen by a few centimeters. Pain would spike his consciousness to be wary of the flesh's limit, yet a spiteful ego would shove it aside.

After all, he wasn't no chicken. However, with that said, an abrupt and powerful leap backwards would cover the final meter, to free him of his blind cage. A strategic repositioning. Not a retreat. Again, not a retreat, but a strategic reposition of oneself.

Outside of Kazuo's Clouded Vision, confidence filled his lungs. "Enough of your petty smoke! Let's end this with a bang!" Oh, if only the fool knew; and, with the inkling he garnered through red slivers between the smoke, he was well on his way to cursing his own mouth.

The hot blade soared for his head, behind it, an ignition which brought the rapture itself. Was he to defend himself against this? Perhaps, if only he had not wasted all those summer days in a slog of hedonism instead of training. Indeed, there was nothing he can do to stave of this tempered assault, yet the mind is a fascinating tool. It wants what it can't have, and in dire straights it will open a miracle.

Call it adrenaline or evolution— but not divine intervention. For what happened next was not Solomon's courtesy, but the conscious denial of his own death. Through this conscious decree, the subconscious, inadvertently, threw open the floodgates, and the magoi once held captive inside now flowed without restraint into the Crimson Crystal. It beauteous shine matched the ablaze sickle's hue; and, before he knew what happened, a dome of b-tier crystals formed around him. Although their stint in this material world was short, they completed their job admirably as a crystalline shield against Kazuo's attack.

Had he a spare moment, his mind would surely quip, "You're not Magician, Khali," to this most magical feat. However, his dry throat would betray his humor as the smell of Sulphur was lifted into the air.

If by some miracle of Solomon, Kazuo had not been slain by Altan's hyper-aggressive, Fanalis beatdown then there was little Khalik could do to tie up this end. At least, with Higanbana in his hand, he'd give it the old college try. In a mad rush, Khalik closed whatever distance may remain. "Let's cut this," he announced as he neared.

"50/50!" A C-tier basic attack aimed to bisect the intensities. Surely, this would ensure Kazuo's coffin for the 6-foot hole he dug for himself.

Stamina:155/185
Magoi: 130/140

Combat Notes::

Higanbana:

Crimson Crystal:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Hinamoto Vault: Tenma, Menat, Diana and Jahangir
As they descended those stairs into hell, the whispers echoing within the wires would seem like devils in their ears. Those who listened closer, namely Tenma and Diana, would hear distinct and familiar voices. Tenma heard his emperor Yoshiro, when he appointed the swordsman as his left-hand man, "I don't know the whole story, I do know you've been running all over the world chasing something. I still expect you to do your job, but if you pursue your own goals in the meantime then that is your business.” Diana heard a deep voice, commanding like an army’s leader, “I have heard reports that another one might have risen. Hmm, it’s my duty to secure whatever lies inside. We cannot let anyone else have it.”

Whether they resisted these temptations or not, they would find themselves entering the vault’s library, lined with shelves upon shelves of scrolls. Whilst Diana would remain wary, Tenma would grasp a rolled-up scroll from the nearest shelf:

The Hyakki Yakou, Volume I:

As Tenma began reading, the keen-sensed Diana would notice the black corridor had undeniable stains of red. She would also recognise that the scent was distinctly human and that it trailed down the corridor into a display room towards the right-hand side. If they investigated further, they would find the ronin Emi and Ryou within, their sides torn and bleeding. Disregarding her wounds, Emi would gesture towards the swordsman Tenma and his Himari, “I don’t know how you survived that hell…” It seemed she had been trapped within her own mandala, as had the silent Ryou, ““But you need your weapons, ain’t that right?” She would point towards several bundles of weapons and equipment on the other side of the room, ““We had a lil’ help hauling this down the stairs. But those guys left to catch that old bastard, not that I blame them. So take what’s yours and go, don’t wanna keep you here for longer than needed.”

Additional Information:

The display room contains every person's equipment. Tenma and Menat may now retrieve their original belongings from the display room.

Silva: Versus Elgjiho
The mountain known as Elgjiho laughed, deep and guttural like rolling thunder upon a summit’s peak. “You want to use their sumo?” His glowering eyes, coal-black, became candle-flames in his mirth. “I suppose you are right. They listen to the yokozuna. He holds his place at the prince’s right-hand at every feast.” Those eyes flickered in surprise, realising something great. “Yes, the yokozuna has great influence! I don’t know how I did not see that… That title will give the power needed to change this country, even if it takes time.” He wrapped the elderly Silva in a solid embrace, chuckling deeply before he continued, “Hmm, we must surely have to topple the current yokozuna, Raiden Kenshin?” A feral smile overtook his brutish face. “I like the sound of that challenge. I will gladly become your sumo if it will change this country…” The mandala took a golden hue and began dissolving into white shards, “...and if I get a good challenge from this yokozuna.”

Combat Notes:

Altan and Khalik: Versus Kazuo
The trickster that he was, Kazuo had pulled one last surprise from his bag of tricks. But he would not have the last laugh, no! An arrow whistled through the air, lodging deep in his hip. Sticky blood trickled through his skin and shirt. Another arrow struck his bare shoulder. Blood. A dozen more tore into his arms and torso. Blood. A knife plunged into his reddened chest. Blood. His body, bloodied and weary, sunk to its knees. He had no control over those arms and legs of his - if they could be called his anymore. They seemed unresponsive, as if pieces of wood stuck onto him. He could not move them and they seemed covered in that sticky liquid. Blood. They were covered in blood. “Heh, it seems I won’t be getting my overtime pay, eh, boss?” He coughed up a splotch of red which covered the wooden floor below. “I was looking forward to working for you, if I’m being honest. I haven’t found someone I believed in for some time… Sad I won’t be there when your work’s done.” As the mandala began glowing with a faint golden hue, Altan and Kazuo could see the reddened body of Kazuo had no life left.

Combat Notes:

Casrare and Tobinaga: Versus Hiroki
His chest taking the brunt of Tobinaga’s spell, Hiroki slumped upon the ground in defeat. “I had always hoped that I might see your father again.” He drew his magic pistol, the polished wood glowing gold, and held it before his eyes. “I wanted to apologise. I should’ve been there during his last hour.” He stared absentmindedly at that pistol, fingers shaking with regret. “But I left you when you needed me most…” He steeled his gaze, brows furrowed, before tossing the pistol towards Tobinaga. “I am sure your father would rather you have this. It is a family heirloom, after all.” As the mandala glowed golden, Hiroki took one last look at Tobinaga holding her new pistol. “You always said you had high hopes for your little girl.”

Combat Notes:

Julius: Versus Haya
Bound tight with invisible chains, the eerie Haya was hauled upon his gallow’s block. His lips never ceased their chant, mute though they were, filling this infinite prison with his silent atama soru yori kokoro wo soré. Even whilst his executioner Julius strained the noose around his neck, he continued his chanting. Then, with an unsettling crack, his lips fell still and his body limp. Falling broken upon the wooden floor, the mandala began cracking into shards of gold and white. The cloudy skies were stripped away like flaking paint, replaced with the ordinary scenery of the estate. However, Julius would notice that there was not a body left from the priest. No, there was only an eerie doll lying within the disappearing mandala.

Combat Notes:

Lagi and Eight: Versus Asobi
Whilst Death’s embrace tightened around her shoulders, Asobi pushed her body unto its absolute limit. With each blow, she fell deeper into the underworld. I'm not ready to die. With each stride, she moved further through its gates. I don't want to die. And her body gave in. I can't allow myself to die. But her body gave in. With Death’s hand resting upon her shoulders, Asobi walked into the darkness and left the light behind.

Combat Notes:

Trent and Noir: Versus Junko
A draconic maw, fangs ice and snout snow, crashed straight onto the brave Trent. As the jaws of this frigid beast snapped close, the shoulder of his non-dominant arm would suffer a large B Tier gash. No further harm came since Noir would cast several spells in retaliation. The midnight-black flock which surged towards the injured Trent were dispersed by her first spell. Her second spell would clash with Junko’s household vessel, producing a ravenous crow which flew towards Noir; her next five spells would clash again with her ebony cloak, producing five more crows. However, her last two spells would bypass the cloak’s defences, disorienting the cloaked Junko and knocking her unconscious. Beneath her black cloak, the hellish mandala began dissolving into white. Around the exhausted challengers, the blue sky shone gold and the wooden floor cracked into millions of shards.

Combat Notes:

The Denpato Chamber: Everyone Else
With the mandalas broken, everyone began returning to their original positions. However, the sight which greeted them was not a welcome one. Blood pooled thick upon the bamboo mats. Swords lay broken around the soft cushions. Bodies were strewn about the wooden floor. But the sight within those walls was not the worst. No, the worst was what they saw outside.

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 3 A25eee10

Tearing the dusky sky asunder was an incandescent eye, inexplicable and unmistakable. Staring hungrily downwards, the fiery iris kept itself fixed upon the estate’s grounds and their inhabitants. Its crimson pupil swum shark-like around the burning sea of yellow, as if closing towards its prey. There was nowhere they might hide from its piercing stare since the ceiling had been burnt into ashes under the immense heat. Well, there was nowhere except the strange-looking staircase which descended into the depths of the estate.

Additional Information:

Seating Plan:

Underneath a burning gaze, everyone may enter the Hinamoto vault! Do not be shy with reading scrolls or examining weaponry - there is much for you to discover within its walls. It is still free-posting within 72 hours!

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 07/01/21, 05:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The magician panted heavily, her hand would be holding to her staff to help her stand still. Casting several spells and powering them up was really draining a lot of her energy, but in return... She managed to defeat the crow woman. Judging from the change of scenery, it seemed that they had successfully broken the mandala. But the magician needed a second for herself, she had to take a deep breath couple times to make herself ready again for what she was going to see at the reality.

Her eyes would widen as she saw pools of blood, broken weapons, dead bodies… and the worst from them all… a strange looking eye. But the return of some people into the room made Noir shift her gaze from the eye. She would recognize both Eight and Jynx, possibly just succeeded to free themselves from the mandala as well. But it was a little bit strange, she saw Trently beside her, but not Junko… “That’s cruel…” The magician frowned, it was not fair for Junko to be trapped inside the mandala… she wondered if the result would be different if they could talk it out and avoid fighting…

“Jynx, Eight.” Noir would approach the pair, “Are you alright?” She would ask both of them, wanting to make sure they were not injured. But Jynx and Eight were closing their eyes the entire time with blood smeared on their eyes, perhaps it was hard for them to see. “Can both of you lift both of your hands a bit? I’ll cast a water spell so boh you can wash up.” With a little bit of her magoi, Noir would produce a ball of water from the rukh on Lagi’s hands as well as Eight's hands. Both of them would be able to feel the coolness of the water touching their palm and they would be able to use it to clean their eyes.

The magician would be able to feel the heat becoming a little bit unbearable and she would notice the ceiling began to burnt into ashes. There was nowhere to go except the strange looking staircase… “Shall we go down together?” She would ask both men and would descend together with her beast, although she would hear whispers echoing from the wires. Some of those whispers were strangely familiar…

Upon arriving at the vault, Noir would notice Tenma standing there with several other people that she recognized. “Tenma, Ms. Menat, both of you are safe. But...” She would see that the one eyed man was injured, then she would proceed to approach him before casting her healing spell that was scaled twice, enough to heal his injury. As soon as she healed him, Noir would notice the scrolls and weapons lined up in the vault. As if it was her calling, the magician would take one of the scrolls to read it, wanting to know what kind of knowledge the Hinamoto stored within their vault.

Magoi: 285/560
Stamina: 230/270

Skills:

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Fanalis could feel the body she was holding beginning to weaken and she would notice blood would be painting Kazuo’s body, oozing from the wounds that both Altan and Khalik inflicted on him. She would then release her grasp, couldn't help but to sit down on the ground as she looked on both of her hands, feeling a little bit weak on her knees. The archer would then use her hand to move Kazuo’s body, only to find his soul had left his body. “He is dead…” Altan would say that to no one, as if she was talking to herself.

“Are you alright?” The redhead would ask her new comrade as she saw the mandala begin to glow, it seemed defeating their enemy made them able to break free from the prison after all. Altan would stand up slowly as they were back to reality, but the first thing that she would notice was the burning, eerie looking eye. It was as if it was watching their every move and she wouldn't lie… but it felt extra hot inside the room now… The ceiling was not even there anymore as it was burnt away.

She would see her Kogata team had successfully escaped the mandala as well and at this point, teaming up might be the right choice. So the archer moved her legs, maneuvering herself to approach the others and she would follow them to go down into the staircase after they decided to do so.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

what she had heard descending the steps rests heavy on her mind. the voice was familiar yet she could not place a face to it. what had risen, a dungeon was what she presumed. if it was from ages past or within the depths of this vault, it was unknown to her.

for all her caution was worth, the vault seemed to be safer than she had expected. all the tension eases from her muscles. she gestures over her companion. with wide steps, he makes his way over, stopping to hover over her head. his snout contracts, taking in huffs of air.

“my lady,” he speaks, his voice low and gruff. she places her hand in his mane, giving it a light tug. “i know.” the scent in the air was as clear as water. blood— not of any beast but human. this same fluid painted the walls of the corridor ahead of them. whoever was down there was either dead or sufficiently injured.

if it were a trap, they wouldn’t know until they investigated the source.

“did you hear a voice when you came down the stairs?” she asks him. pluto sighs, “no, i’m afraid not.” diana looks over towards jahanghir. had he..? the canine gives her a low whine, nudging her shoulder. “it’s nothing,” she assures him. for now, at least.

diana bites her lip, letting out a short breath. “jahan—,“ she beckons, “this way. there is an opening.” there was nothing for them in this room save for the treasures lining the walls. none of which she felt safe to touch.

with caution, she began to make her way down the corridor with pluto in tow. from the looks of it, there was quite a stretch before the end of the hall. as she nears the source of the scent, she slows before peering into the room.

within were two people and an array of equipment cast off to the side. some of which she had recognized as belongings to the others in the previous room. the pair of ronin seemed to be victims of whatever had transpired here. she sensed no maliciousness in their presence.

“you’re injured,” she notes, entering the room and approaching them. diana holds her hands up in an attempt to alleviate any anxieties they may have. to them, she was a stranger. “let me help you.”

(1) closing her eyes, she takes their hands in her own. the crown above her head glows with a soft radiance. a halo of holy light moves from her head to theirs, washing over them with healing magic. while it might not relieve them of all of their wounds, at least it would ease their pain and increase their chances of survival in this hell. it was the least she could do.

once the magic had run its course, she would release their hands and step back. “you should stick close to us.” if others followed her to this room, the two would see she was not alone. “i don’t believe it’s safe on the surface.” for all she knew, they could have already been trapped in here.

1148 WORDS

500 / 500 STAMINA
165 / 180 MAGOI

notes:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi drank blood from the lower half of Asobi and used some of the remaining blood to heal himself and his natural armor.

Hearing his name with his danger sense, Lagi immediately realized who was here.

"Noir? What are you still doing here? You didn't evacuate yet? I specifically told you to try to stay put of trouble and out of danger."

In a way he was showing his worry, all while expressing his discontent that Noir had found herself in such a shitty situation.

"I won't question your reasons for being here or alliances, we all have our reasons. But as soon as things hit the fan, no one would blame you if you left. It's not as if it was cowardice, I can hardly see myself and I have a feeling that a lot of people probably died.... "

As for everyone else.

"Julius, Altan, Eight.... are you guys alive?"

Grunting in frustration, Lagi continued to rub the scales out his eyes as Noir used her water magic to help him. It did help out a lot as he was wat more successful with her help.

"Thank you, so whose still alive, and where's everyone else?"

Lagi said this as he moved towards the hinamoto vault in order to claim his dmv.

"What's with the sky?"

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

‘Yoshiro’s voice… perhaps that wire looking thing could see our memories…?’ Tenma was thinking to himself when he heard the emperor’s voice when he honored him with the left dragon title, because there was no way for the young king to be here at the moment. But it was his voice and the exact same word he heard from Yoshiro that night.

The swordsman would smile as he heard Diana’s warning when he grasped the scroll, “It is just a scroll telling a story of a demon parade, milady. Please do not worry. This might be a clue to solve this madness though..” Tenma would then proceed to read what was written, describing how the parade will take place every five years in Kina. The last part that he read from the scroll was quite interesting and he would ask Himari about it, “What do you think about the connection between Hyakki Yakou with the old capital and its lotus banner? Do you think that tonight would be the parade night?”

Then he would see Noir, and how happy he was feeling at the moment to see the girl was alright. He would smile lovingly towards the magician as he patted her head, thanking her for healing him. It would be only fair for him to go first to check what would be waiting for them now that Noir was there, her safety would be his priority, of course Himari’s as well.

Two familiar figures would be waiting for the group and judging from what she said, it seemed they were trapped inside the mandala as well before. “Ms. Emi, Mr. Ryou, I am glad both of you are safe.” The pair would tell both Tenma and Menat about their original belongings location, not only that, she mentioned that there was the other who had successfully broken their mandala. “Who else made it out from the mandala?” He would ask both Emi and Ryou as he retrieved his belongings.

Retrieved: Shield and Bow

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion stood as their opponent faded into the light, so to speak. Her final words would linger in his head, but he would think about how heavily he depended on his allies when it came time for combat. It seemed as if the more he climbed, the more there was to face, even if he tried keep his nose out of battles.

Noir traveling with him and facing Altan 2.0, and Lagi now. Not to mention all the times he had relied on other during the course of the events for the Kogata clan. This issue would certainly stop him from achieving greatness. He would follow Jynx's footsteps only to be met by a sweet voice.

"Hey Noir, I'd say nice to see you.... but." He gestured with his hands to hsi eyes, showing her magical scales from their last fight, it was futile to simply rub them off. But Noir quickly remedied the situation. Keeping his hand out for some of her water, which he doused his eyes in as rhe shimmering scales seemed to wash away into nothingness.

"It is nice to SEE you." But looking up to the sky, he could feel the intense heat coming from this infernal eye. He would notice Tenma stopping by to check on Noir. As Altan approached the team he would immediate recall Julius.

"Julius!" He called out for his ally, certain that he would be around even if he was faced with a similar challenge.

He turned back to the team and looked at Jynx once again. "You handled that well. I don't think I would have made it out alive if it weren't for you, Jynx." As he spoke to Jynx, he would puppet Abes body closer and search the Morihanas body for anything of value, before retracting his control of the body.

Now finally settled into the situation at hand, he would take the wire stairs and descend into the Hinamoto vault, not risking staying in a burning building. He would see one of his items, and recover it, wonder where his Axe and Crown were. But at least he was able to recover his earrings.

There was an assortment of stuff, and thanks to the Kogata secrets, he was well aware they were in the Hinamoto vault. This would be the perfect chance, amongst the chaos and commotion. He would remember an important secret laid here, one that was deeply important to all of Kina.

Hyperion would immediately start looking for a scroll with information of the vault, such as the history of its creation to skim through some possible schematics, but were he to find a book on the heirs of the Hinamoto, he might take that first.

Notes:
Washed my eyes.
Looting Abes body
Obtaining my skelelobes.
Allowing my Axe and Crown to be 'stolen' by Khalik and Diana respectively.
Looking for a scroll of 1.) Hinamoto Vault or 2.) Hinamoto Heirs

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

With victory within his grasp, his stone skin would shatter from his body as the spell which kept him at bay broke as did the bones of his foe.  Adjusting his mask and taking a deep breath his red eyes scanned the area around him to notice his opponent had vanished in a sense.  Julius would over and grabbed the doll as he stood up he was back where he was before combat had started. A stranger was giving Eight, and Jynx water via a spell to wash their eyes.  Walking up from behind his allies he placed a hand onto Eight's shoulder and smiled from behind his mask.

Julius looked a bit worn, but otherwise healthy, with no damage or scuff marks upon his clothing.   "Good to see you, two gentlemen, alive. I wager we each had our one foes to fight or were you two graced to have an unfair fight?

Pulling the mask from his face his red hues looked over to the woman magician.   "Greeting Madam, I am Julius Plagueius. Thank you for assisting my comrades. With the doll in hand he looked down at it to see if anyone else had one.  It seemed he was the only one.  While looking down he could see the blood on the floor, the broken weapons, and sighed. He was unable to stop the greedy bloodshed and assert their punishment.  

He'd follow his allies to gather some scrolls and looked for any Samurai gear on his way out. The mage would exit the summit. He had wasted enough time here in Kina.

-Exit-

Last edited by Julius Plageuis on 11/01/21, 06:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Khalik's muddled gaze fell upon the dead— very dead— ultra dead— the so dead it's not even funny— okay it's kind of funny— Kazuo. Now, free from the mandala's prison, he found himself yet again captured in a reality reflective of Hell. If Hell had big brother always watching with a soul-piercing and sweltering stare.

Why he would enjoy to challenge it to a match of wills, to see which my falter to the neural need to blink, the pain which mixed in the blood of his wound beckoned him away from needless acts. "Me, fine? Hmmm... Well, now that you mention it, I do seem to be a missing a slab of flesh from my right lumbar. Huh, crazy isn't. Well, seems nothing short of a flesh wound, lets carry on now." Is it the heat making him foolhardy, or was he simply an idiot.

Either way, he stepped lightly and with methodical pace down into the vault, ignoring . A pale hand of his covers the afflicted wound, and holds back red tides from surging onto the floorboards pointlessly. However, even with a hand tied, his mischevious fingers couldn't help but rummage through the goods for something to pilfer. Something broad, and hefty. Something so utterly ludicrous in size that an assassin dare not lay hands on it less it destroy the mere concept of 'incognito.' And in the crimson axe of an unacquainted acquantance, he'd find his prize pick of the loot. Working quickly, he grabbed hold of the burly weapon of death and tucked it underneath the back of his cloak. Yes, the bulbous, axe-headed protrusion beneath the fabric was highly suspicious, and no amount of spinal deformities could explain that away. Afterwards, he let his bloody fingers turn to work through the parchments stowed away here. He seemed it unlikely, but any words on Morihana's body modification would make this charade he played for the clan worth it.

Note:
Taking 8's Axe in the most sus way possible.
Looking for notes on Morihana's body modifications.

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

He had done it! He had solved this first conflict with the act of sumo. That and he now had a second student to teach the art of sumo to. This just proved that they could use sumo to change and improve the country.

He would quickly after find himself in a another room with a staircase. He would ignore the giant eye in the sky as he sees the staircase. If El is nearby he will shout at the large man to follow him as he runs down the stairs gleefully. Once he went down and found himself, along with a bunch of random people, in a massive vault full of scrolls and weapons. The old man would squeal like a teenage girl in excitement at all of the scrolls. He would grabs a bunch of scrolls till he has 8 or so all in his arms. Before anyone says anything he would try to sneak off further into the vault with his scrolls.

taking 8 scrolls if can

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Menat found herself letting out a loud, heavy sigh as she felt a weight lift from her shoulders that she had only just then realized had been there. Whatever spell had been placed on the chamber that had altered it into the endless battle ground the two had their short quarrel and quick conversation in had been broken, Gozen would likely have known more about it than Menat given she had been working with the other assassins that must have also been hired. Once more they were in the previous chamber where they had first began to bond over Gozen's drinks before the summit had started. The chairs that had been set out prior to the chaos of the assault had returned yet still remained empty. Without a second thought Menat found herself falling back into one of the numerous available seats as the tension from having to face off against someone she hadn't wanted to escaped her body.

She was glad she could at least count on Gozen enough to stick to their current contract to know she wouldn't be in any true danger. Her attention was pulled away from her current situation as a familiar voice spoke her name. The unquestionably odd man who had attempted to fill her missing father's vacant role back during Dalia's "after party" on the beach had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. He wasn't alone either. The woman who had come to the party in search for him, and who acted as a living covering for Menat after having seen the girl's first swimsuit, had accompanied him as well. After a quick take of the number of corpses that littered the otherwise empty seats he commented on how he had thought for a moment on how he'd "have to bring the house down", as if he had been worried she'd have gotten hurt or worse somehow.

"I hired on some protection." The young princess stated firmly. "This is Gozen." She directed the older man to her new friend. "She's agreed to become part of my personal guard starting today so she'll be continuing along with us." She didn't mention to Jahan that just moments ago Gozen had attempted to kill her as well as the other victims she had left in the chamber before Menat had offered her a long-standing and well paid contract. Without missing a beat Jahan seemed to shift from being concerned about Menat to lecturing her. He explained that this was now a mission of the United Nations and that he was here acting as a representative of the Meridian Guard, her mother's personal troops, yet he was willing to play the part of her knight if she so wished. If she were to be honest she would have rather had almost anyone else make that kind of offer to her, one Dalia in specific, but she would keep her mouth shut. She might not have been as formally educated as her younger brother Merlin was with all of his fancy tutoring sessions but even she was able to tell when she would require extra help. Especially from those that were, at least as far as she hoped, stronger than herself.

A young man, yet still seemingly older than Menat herself, called out to Diana. It seemed that in her relief at having avoided needing to harm Gozen and Jahan's arrival that Menat had failed to notice his reappearance within the chamber along with a young woman who seemed to be tending to injuries he had sustained. It appeared, at least from his comment, that he and Diana had encountered each other before.  Nothing else was exchanged between the two groups beyond that casual greeting save for a quick word to separate the two groups as the pair made their way towards the center chamber where the clan leaders had been holding their summit when all the chaos broke loose. With Menat's Fanalis senses she was able to hear everything he said despite his separation from their group. Something about how something looked like "that tree" and how he was questioning the woman, Himari, if she would go down with him.

"It seems there's a lower level to this place and that guy just found the way down." Menat would report to her small group. With a sigh she returned to her feet, her spear being used as a support as she pulled herself back up. "I came here to forge a bond with the land of Kina on behalf of Meridia, to become their allies and vice versa. I'm not going to just walk away now." She'd turn her attention to Jahan and Diana, her eyes seeming to glow bright with a sense of passion and duty. "As of this moment I am Menat, First Princess of Meridia and as such I request the two of you to not only act as members of the Meridian Guard but as my own personal guard as well in order to see this through." She hoped she sounded like a Princess who cared about honor and responsibility just then. Regardless she would signal to Gozen to follow her as she made her way towards the entrance to the lower sections of the palace that had been noticed.

Stopping at the top of a flight of stairs she took notice of what the man had been talking about. Thick cables ran along every which way actually forming the stairs themselves. They pulsed like a creature's veins but the thing that stood out more to Menat, especially given her mother's recent obsession with turning over the land of their new nation in preparation for their fields, was how alike they were to the roots of a tree. "So that's what he meant." She paused, speaking mostly to herself. Yet she had to steel herself. She had made such a declaration of wanting to finish the job she had started and how she needed to help the nation she wished to form a unity with from this disaster. It wouldn't help her look like the kind of leader she knew her mother wanted her to become if she began having second thoughts all because of some uncommonly designed steps.

As she and Gozen made their way down the odd steps the young princess could hear what sounded like voices, whispers even, coming from the cables along the walls of the stairs with the pulsing of the soft blue light that traveled through them. Down, down and further down yet the young princess and her companions descended. It felt to her like they had been climbing down the odd, cable forged stairs for what seemed like hours before they reached the bottom where the injured young man and his companion Himari stood. The stairs seemed to have lead down into a single hallway lined with gargantuan walls that stretched high above the small party. As Menat took notice of the walls she saw they were made of a translucent material of some sort. Some material she was unaware of at the very least.

What was more interesting to Menat was the numbers of weapons and scrolls lining each of the walls. They were of all shapes and designs with clearly several catching Menat's eye with intense interest. She found herself actually desiring the weapons for her own personal collection. Of course she was more than aware of her own sense of morality and weighed in on the possibilities of looting weapons from some secret chamber in the palace of the nation's leaders. She knew Gozen would be unlikely to care if she did take something for herself, she was getting paid by Menat now after all, but she didn't know what Jahan or Diana would say, or how they'd react, should she attempt to claim something for herself. As if on cue Diana warned the one-eyed stranger that it would be unwise to touch any of the objects lining the walls of the corridor before they knew if it was safe or not, the man having made the motion of going for one of the numerous scrolls.

Once he had taken hold of the scroll and began to read through Menat noticed that nothing had happened as a result and he was instead allowed to simply read on. While he read Diana would pick up on a trail of blood leading further in and off to the right. Menat, and hopefully Gozen, followed along with them as they found a room containing two of what had to have been Gozen's former allies wounded. Only one spoke, her words more aimed towards the one-eyed man and Himari than the rest. As Menat listened in she couldn't help but take notice of how the woman, even when wounded and bloody, appeared to be of a rather cute appearance. She felt a similar feeling in her chest as she had when she first began speaking with Gozen back before her sudden assassinations. It appeared that items had been brought down and stashed in the room they currently stood in and it was from the corner of Menat's eye that she noticed a very personal set of items.

"How'd they get a hold of these?" She questioned as she walked over and retrieved her beloved Piercer and one of the several small crystals in addition to the small pellets she had been gifted by Lord Abe once she had aligned herself with the Toh clan. All of which she had left behind when making her way to the proceedings. Regardless of the answer she found herself pocketing the crystal and pellets before strapping the second spear to her back. It felt odd to have both of her weapons on her person at the same time but, for all she knew, she would need all the help she could get in this coup she had gotten caught up in. It also made her think that, once they had all made it out of their current situation, she would need to learn a style of fighting that would allow her to favor using two spears at the same time.

For now she felt as prepared as she personally could, save for maybe bringing along one or two of those impressive looking weapons lining the vault walls. As she had been retrieving her belongings Diana had gone about tending to the injured duo with the magic radiating from the crown upon her head. It was her recommendation, once she had finished healing them, that the two of them accompany their small group rather than attempt to head out on their own. Menat silently cheered as she thought of how that'd give her a chance to talk to the cute warrior woman before she even realized what she had started thinking. This entire trip to Kina had become some kind of weird and confusing sense of personal development for Menat that the young princess felt she would really need to have a private conversation with her mother about once she had returned home.

"I agree. There's strength in numbers and from what I can tell whoever it was that planned this attack knows that just as well. We can't tell when they might attack next so it's probably best we stick close to each other until we get to whatever bastard put this plan together." Taking her role as princess and leader up once more Menat found her voice filled with concern for the recently recovered duo and their protection. In addition, before she noticed it, she had seemed to take hold of one of the weapons from the walls. A melee type weapon, absentmindedly as if to bolster her desire to protect the people within their group in addition to putting an end to the current attack on the palace.

Notes:

Piercer:

Shard of Solomon:

Toh Clan Vigor Drug:

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Trently were to have been fighting with vigor when his opponent were to have got a jump on him and hit his titanium arm with B-Tier damage. It was his left arm. Trently were to flinch from the impact, but soon enough a magician were to swiftly end his attacker with her superb use of magic. Quickly the mandala were to break apart however and free Trently and his comrade in arms. It were to unveil a ruined and destroyed landscape before him with only one place to follow and escape to as a radiant orb in the sky stared down with a menacing orange glare. Trently were to sprint and descend down into the estate via the staircase leading downward into it.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Stood wide open, the Hinamoto vault laid bare its goods. Upon the tall shelves, there were rolled-up scrolls stacked tightly together. Within its little alcoves, there were pieces of decorated gear facing proudly outwards. This was a garden of pleasures, and its fruits were ripe for the picking. Sure enough, Eight decided he might satiate himself and plucked some scrolls from the shelves. He had chosen well, yet he would find that one scroll he wanted was sealed tight. If he wished, he could pocket it now and open it later. Whether he did or not, he might see the spry Khalik, axe and all, rifling through the shelves as well. He would find two scrolls himself, one open and one sealed, which he was sure to indulge in.

Eight's Scrolls:

Khalik's Scrolls:

Unlike them, however, Silva had taken to outright looting. Stuffing his arm full with scrolls, he would steal away with elephant footsteps. If he looked down the corridor, he would see some rooms were not closed. One room that he passed contained but one mirror, dull and bronze. Another room was filled to the brim with samurai regalia. It was his choice whether he would enter or not, but it seemed the bemused Elgjiho would definitely not.

Within the display-room, the healed Emi would thank Diana with a weak smile. Her wounds may have mended, but her fatigue remained. She would need some time to rest and look after Ryuo, whose wounds had been worse. Turning a blind eye, she watched Menat take a beautiful spear off the wall whilst the curious Noir took a weathered scroll from the outside corridor.

Menat's Gear:

Noir's Scroll:

But soon the loud noise of footsteps would fill the ebony-black corridor. Indeed, the noise of many footsteps upon metal stairs. Stepping into the vault's torch-light, Yoshihiro of the Shikizui appeared with a rag-tag band of fifteen warriors. The yellow robes he wore were stained red, and exhaustion clouded his eyes. But they opened wide with surprise when he saw the foreigners gathered down here. “Hmm, these are all the mercenaries who survived? How could we have lost such a great number…” There was a genuine sadness behind his weary muttering. “I’m sorry that you were involved in our personal business. It was never our intention that this would happen, of course.” His rugged features glowed with resolve, the years fading with youth’s vigour. “But if you are willing to bend your ears, then I beseech you:"

“Lend us your strength.”

Additional Notes:

The Hinamoto vault has many secrets, but is there time enough to discover them all? Please continue free-posting within the 72 hour timeframe. There is no order, and you may post as many times as you like within the period.

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

Altan would examine the scrolls within the vault when she got there, taking 3 to 4 scrolls on her hand to read the content, wondering if there's any useful information she could get about this whole incident. But the footsteps made the archer touch her bow and arrow, ready to shoot whenever enemy came in before noticing that it was the Shikizui clan who made it to the vault. She would listen to what the elder want to say, surprised that he was asking the foreigners to lend their strength, she thought that the Shikizui was that proud of their strength from the vert first time and didn't trust foreigner that much, but he had proven her wrong.

The redhead wondered why she was still super alarmed, but perhaps the thrill from fighting Kazuo before was still there, pumping her adrenaline. However she would ask Yoshihiro one thing that she was curious about, "Do you happen to see Miss Amida?"

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Her golden eyes scanned through what was written within the scroll, a story telling the tale of a great mirror, a mirror that seemed to despise woman it ended up losing its glow after a curious woman touched it. What was interesting was that the mirror showed the woman her old self, as if showing her the future. As her photographic memory managed to memorize all the content, Noir would put the scroll back to where it belonged. "I will go check the corridor." The magician said to Tenma and the others, like Lagi and Eight before wandering to the corridor, examining one of the room randomly. If it was locked, then the girl would move to find another room that could be opened, but not the one that Silva visited.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The one eyed man was looking around the weapons within the vault when Noir decided to wander towards the corridor, "Alright, be careful." He would say to Noir, there was a hint of honesty and care within his words, but he couldn't stick with her, it would spark up questions if he did. He couldn't blow his cover for the sake of her safety after all. But Tenma was actually planning to do the same thing as well, perhaps exploring the rooms within the corridor might give him a better clue.

However he would hear footsteps coming down from the stairs, revealing the very clan he decided to help upon arriving in Kina. "Lord Shikizui." Tenma greeted, "I am glad you are alright. We might not be the only mercenaries who survived, Ms. Emi mentioned that there was the other who was chasing the priest as well." The swordsman would then approach the elder, stopping when he reached 1 meter away from Yoshihiro before bowing slightly to show his respect and put a fisted hand in front of his chest. "Lord Yoshiro would want me to lend you my strength and since I've been working together with your clan since the beginning, I'll be more than happy to assist you more. However... After we put this to an end, I will need some explanation about this incident."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Trying to pay attention to what was going on, it was a little tough for Lagi to cope with the number of things that were going on at once. Julius wanted to leave, or at the very least, it seemed to be the main intent of his ally.  This wasn't his fight, and the person who served as his benefactor was missing. Maybe it was time to leave if that was the case? They were no longer getting paid and the biggest pull to getting benefits from Kina was squandered through the efforts of others. Such was the result of being a mercenary, the most that Lagi was able to do was regain the rest of his things.  He had his metal vessel back along with his other prized possessions, that should have been enough. However, as he continued to look about with his danger sense in order to assess threats, he saw someone do something that was seen as unforgivable.

With his senses on high alert with his danger sense and the rustling about of others, he was looking around at the people he did not know as well. One of them couldn't keep their hands to themselves, and it upset Lagi greatly.

"Human filth, THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU!"

Transforming into his vampire lord form, Lagi's stomps was even more profound as he walked towards Kalik. The pulsating blood in his veins, the warmth moisture that his flesh merely protected the sweet nectar that Lagi recently fed upon, was enticing. The monster, not the man, was what appeared before Khalik, and many could tell that Lagi had ill intent.

"Thief, of the sacrifices of my people, of what they were willing to do to fight for a country that doesn't even respect outsiders, much fewer dungeon beasts. You expect us to put our lives on the line once more alongside people who can't keep their hands to themselves? You steal the weapon of my comrade so he can no longer protect himself?  I should eat you in front of everyone as an example, how does that sound?"

315/400 magoi
390/430 Stamina

My possessions
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:

What is seen
Spoiler:

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

The old man would chuckle to himself as he runs off while carrying the eight scrolls. As he is running he would stop as he comes across two different rooms. One contained wheat appeared to be an old mirror while the other held several suits of various samurai armor. While the mirror seemed interesting, Silva would need something now for combat in order to save manami and her son. He would go into the 2nd room and begin looking at the samurai suits. He was not sure which to pick yet but he was excited and believed he could use these armor sets to blend in and get close to the red lotus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum