You are not connected. Please login or register

The Meddlesome Magi [Plot/Event/Kina]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was cold this morning, enough that one might shiver. The northern winds swept across the mountains, and made white its verdant green. But it was not the cold which made the traveller Jiryu shiver, far from it. He could feel the rukh agitated, taking flight from one direction; the direction of his homeland Kina.

It was cold upon the Meridian plains, and the grey skies seemed full with rain. But their pitter-pattering did not greet Merrze this morning, it was someone knocking upon her study-room’s windows. If she opened the window wide, she would come face-to-face with Jiryu, drenched as he hovered outside. He smiled bright as sunshine when he saw her, exclaiming, “Ah, you must be the King Candidate!”

He spoke quickly, realising his strange situation, but held a deep respect within his voice, “Oh, well, I should apologise for my intrusion, and introduce myself first. I am called Jiryu, and known as a Magi. May I come in?” If she accepted, he would clamber sheepishly inside and dry his clothes with magic. He would then bow his head slightly, humble and sincere, ”I have no doubts that you know my ilk, and what we Magi stand for - ” A worried expression came upon his unfamiliar features, before he continued quicker than before, ”“Ah, I am afraid these niceties must wait. Let me put this bluntly, though blunt is not my style.” He looked her straight in the eyes, his gaze piercing into her soul. “There is a darkness growing, one I cannot remove alone. It has taken root within the island Kina and, if allowed to bloom, it will cover the entire world. I cannot claim to know your intentions but, should you embrace the light, I ask that you help me here.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum