Solomon's Proxy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marchosias - Gate Empty Marchosias - Gate 30/10/20, 03:09 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It rested deep within the sands of the noble state. Its location had been disclosed to those who came with the money. Guards lied around, keeping a close eye on who neared. Rivers of sand flowed through the air as winds picked up more. It was quite an odd occurrence. Whoever came to the dungeon, welcomed or not, would see these almost magical streams of sand in the air. It is a dark night. It was sun down, and had been for about two hours. Anyone who had the location disclosed to them by leaks were to have trouble locating the dungeon. However, if they could persevere it would unveil itself before the explorer. Yet, those unwelcomed were to need to be careful and proceed with great caution, for if seen the guards may attack them on sight.

Marchosias - Gate Castle11

It lied within a desert oasis. It was a very cold and chilly night. If one approached, they could see an ominous castle in the heart of an oasis, which had waterfalls and springs. It was a castle made of sandstone, with only one main entrance. One could attempt to sneak in but if failed they may be attacked. Two well suited soldiers stood before the main entrance. Eight others in less impressive equipment stood in front of the stairs leading to the gate of the great dungeon. If one looked at the gate, they would see a dark dull blue light emitting out. It was the only path inside the dungeon. Those paying would simply pay the guards. However, one beast of a man would not be eligible to enter, even if he paid. That one beastly man was only known as Jynx.

This noble state did not want enemies entering. However, failure to suppress leaks would cause unwanted visitors. It was now starting, Marchosias' beginning. How would each challenger of it fair before Marchosias? It would yet to be seen. One dark figure would look intensely from the dark clouded skies above, and simply look on with glee. Nobody could see him, but he watched.

72 Hours to post. Failure to post will disqualify you from the dungeon. After this, it will be 48 Hours per turn for everyone to post. It will be a quick dungeon. If you cannot keep up, it is not for you. Short extensions may be allowed occasionally.

2Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 30/10/20, 06:33 pm

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia laughed as she walked with Daichi towards the location, the two looking at the flowing sand in the air in aw while they spoke. “Seriously you're gonna get yourself killed one day with you are more impulsive decisions. Like if you still had them I'm certain you’ve even planned out your bowel movements on a normal day. Then one every 100th hour of planning and you just go , yeah lets just casually go to a dungeon for vacation when were invited. It'll be fun and relaxing!” He mocked making her roll her eyes looking back to him as they approached. “Like seriously who goes to a dungeon for a casual vacation?”

“Well normally in the past I would have burned down an entire village of innocent people and puppies for a vacation but all the good ones were gone and I don’t like to hurt innocent people like that anymore so I had to go with, big place people usually die in cause it sounds cool and i wanna see what it's like inside. Now don’t make me regret not forcing Menat to bail on her there plans to hang out with me and invited the big scaredy cat instead.” She teased back with a smile and a scrunched up nose. He pretended to be offended.

“Scaredy cat?!”

“You’re right” She snorted “You’re a scary kitten~” She said before laughing as he ran at her and put her in a headlock giving her a noogie. She laughed as she squirmed “You're so fixing my hair if it's a mess!”

“Like I don’t already do your hair when you’re too lazy to!” he teased back. “I’m your head of guard and you got me doing your hair while you read books seriously.” He said letting her go as she brushed her hair from her face smiling at him. Walking backwards towards the guards now pulling out her prepped bag of huang.

“Not my fault you do my hair better than I can.” She said with a grin the 18 year old girl who only a few weeks prior had been turning 14 twirled making her long black cloaks’ tails fly up a bit and its large hood shift a bit. She wore a black tight top and pants on under it with fingerless gloves paired with black boots with bulky heels that were not super tall to hinder movement but just enough to be noticeable. She nodded her head to the first guards as they made their way up to the main entrance. When she got to the main entrance she bowed her head and extended out the back of huang. “I am honored to have been given word of this location.” She lifted her head.

“As requested the pay for my companion and I’s entry. I have put in extra money in there as well. If there is enough while I am in there if someone who can not afford to enter wishes to enter please feel free to take the first person who lacks the funds’ fee from my pouch. I’ll retrieve any extra money upon exit… And if I do not please keep the rest for yourselves.” She said with a soft smile. If they accepted this she would wait for any further instructions if they had none she would make her way to the entrance with one of her closest friends, the boy who had once just been a boy forced to work under her and she made to take him who over time became one of her most trusted allies. Daichi. And they both at the same time would go to enter the dungeon.

Daichi had been confused why she would want to pay for someone else when she brought it up when packing but she simply told him she thought it would be more fun if more people were about the dungeon. She heard of the Djinn of a prize and well if she obtained one? Wonderful! If not? Well she’d have a hell of a time just exploring the dungeon on its own. And if someone she helped get in got the Djinn? Well awesome and she’s so gonna make them hang out with her afterwards then with her and Daichi.

NPC Brought:

Items Brought:

Weapons Brought:

Takumi Saito likes this post

3Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 01/11/20, 09:47 pm

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

The night air was crisp and full of electricity,the breeze unwavering and arid as ever.Takumi could practically feel the energy stand the back of his crimson hued hairs upright as he trudged through the unforgiving sands.Checking the north star as his way point every so often proved an easy solution to getting lost in the area, the Fanalis was graced it seemed, with clear sky’s revealing what Master Hayabusa used to call “the world map".

Given enough study and mastery of self orientation in all possible outdoor environments,one could read and follow the natural highway of stars to any destination desired.If only the old man could see him now,capture card in hand and heading towards a moment in time that he had only envisioned in his dreams prior to meeting Mako and winning the duel.

With the slight catch of having to represent the heroic  Mercenary group Miracle rather than himself alone.Tak found this to be a fairly easy compromise,discovering that he liked many individuals serving under the banner, only a month after he joined the rowdy bunch of noble sell swords.Entering a Lush Oasis area now Tak could tell he was getting close.The fanalis would stop at a stream,filling his water gourd Up with the cool clear liquid.His reflection was serene save for the slight ripples that broke the surface. He cursed regretting not bringing his lucky Tai Qi Robes with him,opting for a more professional look than the carefree Swordsman was used to.

continuing on after a short break,He would approach the main gate of what resembled a castle of sand among the now very tropical backdrop.Takumi made sure to already have the payment fished out along with his Sword visibly slung across his back,he set aside the lamp torch he carried before handing the Guards what he needed to gain entry.Nodding his thanks and moving on without a word if he couldn't help it.Tak would then head for the blue glowing entrance way that marked the beginning to a long night up ahead .

Marchosias - Gate Takumi12

Weapon Brought:

Dalia Fedcono likes this post

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Dark skies soon came, and with it, the lower temperatures of the dessert which chilled the traveler to the bone.  Rubbing his hands together, the hunter would blow between them. Blowing his hot breath as he clasped them together, attempting to use the heat of his breath to give some warmth.  It was vastly different from Balbadd, not to mention how hard it was for him to get used to the scorching heat.  If not for the food and water he had brought, things might if ended poorly for him in his travels to Helio.  After hearing what happened out there, he figured he could offer a helping hand to the people there. Try to volunteer and maybe provide food with his hunting knowledge.

His feet would stop as his eyes came upon it. A large structure out in the middle of nowhere, he was in luck!
Remembering the instance in the city of magicians, he found it best not to try the same approach of seeking shelter without needing some payment or need to be of some race.  The young man would sigh he came to crossroads.  Either he tried to sneak into this place or, he would do the right thing and ask to enter. Bass knew what he must do.

Putting on his costume, the young hero would check his pack and make sure his food and the tent were secure and ready for his descent down the dune. With his Quiver on the outside of the bag his arrows for his Tsuyuake Hime great bow. He made sure to equip his Repulsor hunting Dagger to his right hip.  Wearing his Mother's Glaciolus necklace, Bass made sure he was ready for what was before him.  

Looking down from the dune he could see guards posted around the building. A woman was talking to them, it appeared they were collecting money to enter. He spent all he had on supplies to travel out here. No way he could pay for a night's rest. Perhaps he could talk to them and see if there was something they could work out.
"I hope they are more open and understanding than those Magicians. They held so much anger in them. "

OOC:
Magoi:100
Stamina:100

Weapons/Items:

Rest Items:

Last edited by Bass Mikiaru on 02/11/20, 03:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Codes for rest items)

5Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 04/11/20, 12:17 am

Leviathan

Leviathan
D-Tier
D-Tier

Morgan found herself hating her current situation. She had never realized how cold a desert could get before now. Of course she was the only one that she could place the blame on. Word had reached the power hungry Knight that a dungeon had risen out in the shifting sands of the south west and it hadn't taken her very long to decide that she would take the challenge in search of amplifying her own power. From what she currently knew the King had yet to actually obtain the power of a dungeon himself despite having dispatched his most powerful Knights, herself included, to search out on for himself. Should she obtain a dungeon's power first that would put her leaps closer to the King's own power, and bounds beyond where she currently was in her plans to take Sasan's throne for herself.

That was more than enough motivation for her to deal with the intense cold and drive her on to her goal. The imposing structure rose higher and higher into the sky as she approached it. If she hadn't felt as if this were some sort of personal mission for her Morgan'd have likely taken the time to stop and inspect the structure's unique design. But she only gave it enough of a look to take into account of how it was less like a rumored tower as she had often heard described and more like an actual castle. Or perhaps a fortress? The actual descriptor didn't really matter to her in the end. Rather all she cared about was getting inside. Without a second thought, and hardly a second glance, Morgan pushed herself past those who stood gathered at the bottom of the stairs leading to the dungeon's entrance.

She refused to falter even at the sight of the pair of guards flanking either side of the entrance. The thought had crossed her mind to simply charge through them. After all, at least as far as she had been explained, all she needed to do was actually place her hand on the door itself to enter. But that would mean expanding unnecessary energy ahead of the actual challenges. The explanation was proven correct as she happened to catch the sight of a dull blue light swallowing another individual as she reached the top of the stairs. Before either of the sentries could say a word to her a small bag of coin was tossed into each of their hands, the bitter woman paying off each of them rather than just one. With determination in her posture she raised her hand and pressed it against the entrance.

WC: 439

Magoi: 70/70
Stamina: 130/130

Items Brought
Unicorn Horn Lance:

Shard of Solomon:

6Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 04/11/20, 12:20 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was floating towards the gate of  Marchosais with a disinterested look on his face. He knew that it was surrounded by humans that were going to try to stop him from entering. However, the fact that they were willing to do such a thing annoyed him to no end. Did they not value their lives for standing against Requiem Jynx? Pretty soon, all of Heliohapt would be his and promptly convert into being Tartarus. Lagi had no time to waste for individuals who believed that they could stop him from achieving what he wanted.

"Hmph."

As Lagi approached the gate, he would try to enter it along with his dragon.

"Feel free to show me resistance if you like..... have you kissed your husbands and wives? You will die today if you move in any kind of way to impede me. Even an inch, that is how much the lives of such foolish humans are worth to me, nothing.  I will treat you the same way you treat my kind...... accept your "Destinies" if you dare...or go back to your families. There is a fine line between bravery and foolishness, you cannot beat me."

Lagi then started to walk along with Longzufu, he already knew that whatever energy he exerted would be recovered immediately once he entered the dungeon. The question is, will the guards try to fight against the overlord of Tartarus? He was giving them a chance at life, but it was one single chance.

My possessions
Spoiler:

15/15 Stealth ammo
Spiteblade has 2 viper's fangs, 1 widows bite and 1  scorpions sting

7Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 07/11/20, 03:21 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

They were to begin coming one by one. First up would be a red haired woman, or at least woman as much as one could see. She were to pay the guards the entrance price and be let in easily. Dalia were to be Marchosias' first challenger it appeared. With her being let past, it was now on her to touch its gate that called out to her it felt like. Before her lied a dull light azure color radiating out, ominously pulling her. Was she prepared for Marchosias' dive? Sounds of violent wind were to enter her ears upon nearing closer to the gate. If Dalia touched the gate, it would yank her in.

[20k paid per person for Dalia, total of 40k]

Guards: "Good luck in there, little lady!"

Said one of the two men by the gate if Dalia entered. Right after Dalia, not long after a young red haired man were to come up and pay his fee after filling a gourd with water from the oasis stream. Once the fee was paid, he were to be able to now touch the gate illuminated a dull light blue. Takumi were to feel the gate and its pull which got stronger as he neared it. If he touched it, he would be pulled in with his equipment and lamp torch. As this happened, a red haired ranger were to observe from atop some dunes. Following up after Takumi was a large blue haired woman.

[20k paid for Takumi from Miracle's Bank]

She were to not dawdle, and quickly pay the guards. After that the blue haired woman were to press forward right for the gate. She were to press her hand on the gate and let it yank her in. Swallowed by the gate, now came another person, if one could even call him a person at all. Without question, the guards knew who the man or beast was. It was none other than Jynx, the monster himself! Upon the man rising his voice to the guards, the eight were to falter and feel fear wash over them quick.

[20k paid for Leviathan from Menat]

Guard: "Ah- uh please spare us! I just want to go back to my wife and children!"

One of them pleaded, as Jynx floated past towards the gate and two well armed men right by the ominously dull blue gate. Fearful of the demonic figure, the two men in front of the gate were to let Jynx pass. His words and mere legend were to subdue them. One of the men though would tell Jynx to please keep it a secret that he entered this dungeon. If he could keep that secret, the men could avoid being punished by the noble state they served. During this time, the guards would be in great distress. Word could not get out that they let the infamous Jynx past the gate. Any who saw this could use this as leverage to enter perhaps. Jynx were to be eaten up by the gate, and be sent in if he touched the gate. All who was left was the red haired ranger that observed the entire situation. Marchosias was now starting..!

8Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 07/11/20, 06:04 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

From on top of the dunes, the Balbadd resident watched as the first few people would pay to enter the building. A fourth party would soon show and he could hear the exchange of words. This was no normal buildings and whoever the last guy to entire was he acted with great power and statue. Just who was this guy exactly? Bass was unsure and wore a confused expression on his face. Sliding down the dunes now that he was the only one to be outside the young man approached the guardsmen.

"Hello, I'm The Bolt of Justice! I'm not sure what kind of operation is going on here but, I do know when I see something not right with the world taking place. Perhaps I need to talk to an official about what I just saw from the top of the dunes there. I'm sure he'll be happy to know his soldiers are acting out. What's your name and rank soldier? "

Bass had no idea what was going on, but he could see the terror the man who had just passed by caused, and though he wasn't a man to lie, cheat or steal, he was a tired man who was in need of some shelter and a possible good nights rest. He hoped he would be allowed to enter after this confirmation, if not he had no idea what he would do.

9Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 07/11/20, 11:28 pm

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia would of course enter with Daichi nodding to the man who wished her luck smiling softly "Thank you sir, try not to over work yourselves too much!" She said with a friendly smile entering the Dungeon by placing her hand on the door with Daichi.

Her money if Bass needed it should have enough to pay for his entry and given her speaking to the men she would have given permission for him to use her money to gain entry.

[ OOC: If the money is used I am willing to give up another 20 k to allow Bass to be paid for. ]

10Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 08/11/20, 03:37 pm

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Takumi would indeed touch the azure pathway directly ahead of him,but not before looking back one last time, observing a figure approaching in the distance.A draconic and fierce silhouette would sharpen into focus carrying the outline of a man.

"Well that looks ominous...heh"

Tak didn't observe long enough for the image to fully develop as he entered the dungeon.

11Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 10/11/20, 10:11 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Once the others had gone into the dungeon, the red haired ranger from atop a sand dune were to come down and confront the guards on allowing Jynx into the dungeon. Upon learning of the ranger having noticed, the guards were to quickly tense up in fright. They wore heavier armor, and could likely not catch him. So one of the lead guards were to speak to the others for a moment. They were to come to a conclusion it was better if he was just let in to the dungeon to die and keep it a secret that enemy of the state, Jynx, had entered. Deciding to just back off from Marchosias' gate about 10m, Bass were to be allowed to enter into it. It was clever for him to have sat back and watched for a moment. It allowed him into the dungeon with no pay required. Now the gate lied before him, waiting to enter in. It called out to him. Its blue light pulling him in.

Guard: "Hurry up now, kid! We will let you through, just don't go telling anyone!"

12Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 11/11/20, 12:43 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If there was one thing that they would have realized about Lagi, it was that he wasn't really in the mood to take their lives. He had no idea why they didn't think of him as a merciful man. The guards that blocked the dungeon entrance always did this, making a quick buck off of people who may or may not leave with their lives. In another way to look at it, they would be profiting off of the death of others.

"I'll keep your secret. The threat of death was real and you put up a good fight, but I spared your lives. That's fair, no need to die for foolishness. "

After that, Lagi touched the gate and begun teleporting to the main hall.

13Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 11/11/20, 06:05 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Shooked that his plan worked Bass would smile as he strolled past the men. As he approached the gate a blue light would shine out and call out to him. Lifting his arm up to block the light as he walked towards it he started to wonder just what kind of hotel this was. Perhaps he had misjudged it and it was one of those bars or clubs he had heard about from the old men at the docks where he used to sell his kills. "Wait, just what kind of Inn is this plac- AAHHH!"
Before he could finish his question he would be pulled through and sent into the Dungeon!

14Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 15/01/21, 08:12 pm

Phobos Corvus

Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

it was still nighttime.

he arrived alone, with little but the clothes on his back. his mother would have scolded him; offered him to allow pluto to accompany him. or his uncle. but he wanted to do this by himself. a value she ingrained in him since he could remember. to make her smile— with pride in her eyes— would make it worth it. a light blushed hue rises to his cheeks at the thought.

there were guards everywhere. all guarding the stairs leading to this massive building. he’d be lying if they didn’t make him nervous. soldiers weren’t people he was fond of. not after what those people had done to him during the war.

phobos sighs and nestles his hands in his pockets. he had no choice. so, he approaches them, taking a sack of coin from his pocket. “h-here,” he mutters, clearing his throat. his voice rising a bit louder. “to enter.”

it was hard to speak to them. he hated feeling so tense, on edge. the heat radiating from his pounding heart was unpleasant. enough to make him sick.

“you can keep the extra.” he blinks, looking away from the guard. “looks like you need it.”

200 WORDS

notes:

beast:

15Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 16/01/21, 06:21 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sometime had passed since the original challengers had made it past the guards. In the moonlit darkness, there was only the occasional whisper of the guards trying to stay awake. There were fewer guards now as they had started a sleep rotation to preserve their stamina.

As Phobos walked up, the lead guard would intercept him. As Phobos stuttered, the lead guard would grin, regaining some of the confidence lost to Jynx earlier, gladly accepting the coin from the young man.

The leader would tap the butt of his spear against the floor twice letting his squad to stand down. But as they overheard the wisecrack from the newest challenger, one guard would break from formation. "WHY I OUGHTTA-" A speartip would stop his subordinate from doing anything rash, then knocking back the rambunctious guard to his ass on the steps. "If you want to give him a taste of his own medicine, you're better off just letting him go into the dungeon. You can see he's still green behind the ears."

The leader would refocus his attention on Phobos. "Go on, and good luck." There was no ill intent, maybe even a bit of hope to see Phobos grow or even succeed in this dungeon. The guards now lining up on each side of the staircase, making room for Phobos to make it up ahead.

16Marchosias - Gate Empty Re: Marchosias - Gate 16/01/21, 06:23 pm

Phobos Corvus

Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

one of the guards raises his voice, causing the young fanalis to tense up. but it is when he is knocked down that phobos allows himself to ease. he looks to the punished guard as if confused. had he said something wrong?

he wasn’t at home with his mother or his cousins. it was hard to remember that. undoubtedly, the people of this land were strange. but at least the payment was sufficient enough for him to pass.

“thank you,” he replies, turning to the head guard with a soft smile before making his way up the steps.

it was exhilarating, to say the least. of all the stories he had heard from jahanghir, he didn’t expect it to feel so overwhelming in the presence of just a building. how his heart pounded at his chest, eager to rush ahead. what lied beyond that portal was a mystery.

and when his fingers made contact with the strange blue light, it all went black.

363 WORDS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum