Clearing One's Name [Private/Trently]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Clearing One's Name [Private/Trently] Eedd06d850d6e7de31791becc61bfac7

The Emperor would sit upon his throne, thankfully still bolted in place. How the war had ravaged his country, as giant invaders approached his boarders. Stress accumulated, dripping from his brow and pooling in his thoughts. With his ambitions only fortified after closure with his father he had to double down. The naive Yoshiro had changed, but his country was changing as well. He had to fortify his power, his administration, his people's safety.

That's what brought him here. As his eyes scanned the crisp cornflower parchment. It's yellow hues accentuating the rushed, thick ink writing. With the morning's light rolling in from his courtroom doors he would read. He'd already read it over 100 times. Reading the sloppy writing and grave content. One of his cities ablaze, another consumed by shadows. His country was falling apart, eating from the inside out as his soldiers struggled. Now, the one people blamed for the attack. Torentino Yanaihara was requesting council with him.

"The world is spinning on it's head. he would mutter to himself. While his mind was plagued, his expression would fortify. With an iron brow, but kind eyes contrasting he would fold the letter, sliding it underneath his robe. Sigh.. It was going to be a long day, with its' start beginning as a guard approached him.

The young Kou man, with stout and square features, would speak up. "Your Highness, the accused is approaching with the oncoming guards!"

The accused? Was that what his country was turning to? A place of war and criminal trials. With his own unpleasantries disregarded he would wait for the procession to arrive with. They had plenty to discuss, and there was so little time. That was life the life of an Emperor, this was his chance to be better. He could at least hear the young man out, hunt down the truth. While he had fought against them in the war, slaughtering his own people? If it was true and he was capable of such a large-scale thing he would have to act. Disapproval was dissenting despite their loss of land, but now it would only take one mistake to turn all of Kou not just against him, but his dynasty.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After the incident in one of the cities, Tenma wished to see the emperor to talk more about that matter. It would be necessary to improve some things in the city, such as to build several systems to prevent disasters, perhaps giving guards some training to handle those kinds of dangers. Although Tenma managed to stop the fire, there was a lot of loss, a lot of grief from those people who lost their home, swallowed whole by the blazing fire in just one night.

Kou was supposed to be peaceful and thriving after the civil war ended, brothers and sisters of Kou were supposed to help their home country to be built again in harmony. But recently a lot of disturbance kept happening and the swordsman worried those might caused a downfall for the citizen’s trust towards the Emperor.

“I would like to meet the Emperor. I have to discuss something.” Tenma would say to one of the guards, although he would hear a commotion from the guards about a culprit of a recent attack happening within the country. With a sigh, the one eyed man would enter the throne room, greeting the young emperor of Kou himself. “Good day, your highness. Hope you have been well. There’s some things I would like to discuss with you. Although… it seems you have to attend to this particular matter first…” He said with a bright smile before he stepped aside the moment he heard a guard stepping in to bring the accused man inside to receive trial.

WC: 257

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

In his finest garbs, his specially made kimono, Trently had begun to approach his beloved nation's Emperor, Yoshiro Zu. It was perhaps one of his most important meeting ever. It was very heinous accusations being directed at Trently. Yet, they were untrue, they were false, they were only but lies forged by some unknown entity out to frame Trently. It was worrying, but Trently had hoped he could clear his name to the Emperor, the very same man who his father served under during the heart wrenching civil war that engulfed Kou in turmoil. It was not how Trently foresaw himself meeting Yoshiro Zu, but none the less a meeting.

It was quite an emotional meeting for Trently, but one in which he was prepared for. It felt like a necessary discussion to end the memories of a particular chapter, and open a new one fully. Trently remembered when he met Gao Yuan Zu, so how would his son compare to him? According to what most say, Yoshiro Zu could not have fallen any farther from the tree. In his geta, he trotted forward within the immaculate and world famous Imperial Palace of the Kou Empire. What did Yoshiro Zu know of him?

Trently: "Pleasure to meet you at last, Yoshiro Zu. I have heard a lot of you, including from my father and yours."

He bellowed out with a firm voice, not shouting but speaking loud and stern. It was no jovial time nor meeting, but one of pressing matters. Yet, by the end of this here important meeting, Kou must benefit. That would be his aim, Trently's. It would only further wound the Empire if whoever set Trently up got Trently in prison or perhaps maybe worse. From the very end of the civil war, the young man made great efforts and strives to heal and recover Kou. Trently protected Kou, donated goods, aided the people, made jobs, and the young man did not expect to halt any of his deeds.

Trently: "I am Torento of the Yanaihara clan of Kou. So, where do we begin? I have brought in my bag Magic Items in hopes that I not convince you, but put on display to you what my life is."

Stated one of Kou's great merchants, lightly placing down a bag full of two clairvoyance Magic Items that Yoshiro Zu could use upon Trently. If he was asked how either tool works, the blue haired man were to instruct him step by step. It was unclear to know what using clairvoyance may do in benefit for Trently, but perhaps the keen Emperor can at least realize who Trently is before believing in accusations. Without anything else on his person, hopefully Yoshiro Zu could see Trently was having faith in him to make a proper judgement. Trently were to respond to any questions that Yoshiro Zu had for him. In the room, Trently noticed Tenma, a man whom he had met and sailed to Kina alongside. Why is he here? Who is he really?

Trently: "Pleasure to meet you again as well, Tenma. Did not expect you here."

Magic Tools Brought:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The chamber halls would carry the echoing, hollow greetings of the meeting's attendants. Each greeted by the guard, a royal announcement for the Emperor.

"Entering The Honorable Left Dragon Mikazuki Tenma"
The guard would announce, Tenma had come on his own accord he had been informed, it seemed he wished to be there to speak on the matter of security, and to discuss a matter of his own.

Next, was one someone Yoshiro himself had invited "Entering The Honorable Right Dragon Dong Zhu" the guard would announce. As they both entered he acknowledge them with a nod, as both of the generals paid their respects.

Clearing One's Name [Private/Trently] Xiahou.Dun.full.243812

"An honor to help bring the crown's justice, Your Grace" Dong would proudly say, taking his place by the throne on Yoshiro's right.

His face had clearly shown weathering from leading, but grace and beauty still clung to him. His porcelain features would crack slightly into a smile as he spoke to his two dragons. "It's a pleasure to have you both here, I assume he was just behind you both" he would turn to Tenma "I promise you your time, I too wish to discuss something with the both of, as a personal matter of trust, but for now, let us get to business."

The words between the three would end, as the accused would be ushered in by an envoy of guards, twelve in total, splitting to opposite sides of the room to take guard. "Now entering the accused, Yanaihara Torentino, commonly associated as Trently of Miracle" the guards would introduce, making sure he kept a distance from the Emperor.

The King Candidate was quick to introduce himself, but icicles would glare back at him as the Emperor would sharply say "Yes, the words of my father who undermined me who I ultimately helped kill, and the words of your father which you killed," he would pause continuing "I supposed we each have our reasons."

It was clear he was not a happy man, but Trently was owed the right to freely plead his case, even if Yoshi couldn't believe it. As the king heard him speak he felt a string in his heart become struck. He wished to plead his own life when the lives of hundreds, thousands had been taken. The tension rose up, leaning him forward as his own heat would drain all energy of the room.

His words were the frost, the chill of winter which burned. scorching like the rising anger within his heart. "I'm glad you do not wish to convince me of just your actions because it is your character, your life which is on trial" the pause in his voice, was only the calm as a torrent would flow forth "I hear what people say, they call me the Naive Emperor. I have my inexperience, but do you think I'm so much a fool that I don't know when my own people are being slaughtered!? You have fought your nation, killed your brothers. I've heard how you hire all, how you try to show kindness, and I cannot deny that. But I cannot deny that people say they've seen your face, your words from the very people who had killed my citizens, afraid you would kill them as well like their brothers. Use your magic, but in Kou, we will no longer divide our own, show us so that you may hopefully prove me wrong. I hope that you are half the man your father was."

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma would reply to Dong Zhu with an acknowledging nod as well before replying to the Emperor, “Understood.” His answer would be filled with a cheery tone and a bright smile. The Left Dragon would then take his place by the throne as well on Yoshiro’s left. The name mentioned by the guard would ring a bell, Tenma was sure he heard that name from somewhere, however it was when the accused man made his entrance, he would remember where he met him before. It was on the port, he was that merchant leader who helped Tenma to cross the sea to reach the neighboring country.

The swordsman would only reply to Trently with a smile on his face but he would stay quiet. He wanted to listen more to what that man was accused for. Not to mention that it was quite a rare sight for Tenma to see the Emperor being upset, so he decided that he would amuse himself by enjoying the scene. Once Yoshiro was done with his word, Tenma who had his gaze fixated towards the Emperor would turn to look at the accused man. He wanted to see how this man would answer...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum