You are not connected. Please login or register

Interview with The Devil: Special Guest is the only Guest (Social/Plot)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Back And forth the rocking chair would rock. It was darkness all around the only light that could be seen. Within this area of space was nothingness well until there was something. But what could it be? Tapping on the arm bar of chair as he thought about it. He would look on as a strange little red demon would be watching him. It looked like a goblin it was pure evil or good. Depending on how it felt in the moment of time. As he looked on he would be staring at Ghost. As he held an ice cream cone. Licking on it as it was melting away. He would smile as he started to talk to Ghost. " Dolemite welcome to the land of wonders. You been lost for so long I thought that you could not make it. For now on and forever and whenever you close your eyes and well go to sleep. Fear not I am your friend I am your enemy I am your beginning and dear boy I am your end. We will take it slow for we have a very long way to go....MWHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ghost did not say a word. He would only smile then again what could he say and yet what could he do? Life was funny like that. But boy if he only knew what it had in store for him. If he only had the time of the day. To fix his personal problems indeed. Everyone has their own demons to fight but Ghost only had one and that one was more dangerous then one million and that was facts. Soon enough the demon would look around as what he saw so did Ghost. Even If it was for a moment he control it all.

Zuzu Mansur likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum