An Elven Empire Rises {Plot} [Social/Open]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Elven Princess

Cherilyn a once beautiful and curvaceous woman with long luxurious blonde hair had drowned in a small lake located on the outskirts of Kou Empire. It had been a year later, the woman's presence had been long forgotten from the world; however, she would rise yet again! A similar situation was a year ago when she met a man in Balbadd when she had got imprisoned in a tree. However this time the woman had hidden her presence within a lake, her form once again changing yet again. Hopefully, this would be the last time she had disappeared and been hidden from the world. 

Rosethorn laid in dormant under the cold water her body wrapped in a fetus state, as she was wrapped in some sort of Ruhk presence.  Her body was once again preserved by her own phenomenal power, she was lucky her body triggered such mysterious powers to keep herself alive without food and water in these times. However, at the cost, she'd be physically worn and tired for weeks and also tremendous memory loss. Anyone she had previous met and established feelings for; gone!

It was a hassle and probably a nuisance to anyone who cared for her. They'd simply have to start at square one, but this also left the woman vulnerable to believe any stories she'll be told. That was the price of preservation.

Cherilyn's Rukh began to emit a bright light the lake would light up and become luminescent sort of like a beacon of light in the dark and starry night. Her voice could be heard as soft gasps and moans of slumber.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Items Brought:

Being a man of darkness and lonesome strolls, Adrastos walked through the forests in solitude, save for his cat, Hades, who sat on his moonlit hair and his albino pet snake, Baraka, that coiled around his neck like a scarf. The magician enjoyed the time away from other humans, specifically soldiers though, since they seemed to have drowned him in their presence thanks to the civil war. Only his pets were allowed to accompany the man since they were one of the very few beings he trusted and felt comfortable around.

As he strolled in silence, he thought about the war and how to take better advantage of the entire situation when a bright light flashed nearby. Adrastos furrowed his brow, curious about the cause, and went to investigate.

“I hear someone gasping and moaning up ahead,” said Hades, his ears perked up in high alert.

Once there, Adrastos noticed a lake that glowed and looked around. He wondered how Hades could have heard anyone when there was nobody there. The magician frowned, approaching the lake and saw a woman with long blue hair in a dormant state submerged in the water. Not being one to completely care, he wanted to shrug and walk away, but Hades stared with his stormy grey eyes.

“You want me to go get her?”

“Of course.”

Adrastos glared before looking down at the slumbering woman that was just in the water like a fish. He couldn’t help but feel a sense of familiarity about the situation, remembering another odd occurrence back in Balbadd when another young woman appeared through an unusual circumstance. With a sigh, the magician shrugged off his kimono and put Hades and Baraka down before diving in.

Swimming took no effort, not even when he grabbed the young woman to pull her to shore and out of the lake. He watched her closely, his silver eyes narrowed while water dripped down his body. “Hades, keep watch, will you?”

The cat nodded and bounded a few meters away, leaving Adrastos to watch over the woman until she woke up, if she ever did.

He patted her cheek gently, “Miss?”

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 18/03/17, 03:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Elven Princess

As she laid dormant even when removed from the lake her body now had and luminescent glow of white rukh. Her body pure and innocent. Her smile faint as she laid eyes closed, she was vulnerable and could easily be killed if someone so wished so. If anyone from her past knew of her elven history they'd surely not recognize the Princess now. Her attire totally different from before, she looked like she hailed from some Immuchakk village or maybe even a mermaid palace if such a place existed in this world besides a fairytale.

Her skin was as soft as silk, maybe even more soft and delicate than silk. Her skin was pale but looked almost holy-white as her rukh was visible and illuminating her body. Upon being touched her body moved in a negative way as if she was in pain. She began to choke as if the man who had removed her from such a pure state's black rukh was choking her out. She squirmed and twitched as his hand pressed against her cheek.

"Please... no more. It hurts!" Cherilyn screamed.

She was in an obvious state of slumber but his actions were hurting her nonetheless.

"My people- they ... need me... the elves." Cherilyn's voice was still the same sweet quiet tone, that flowed like sweet honey.

Obviously, her talk gave away to anyone who previously knew her as the Elven Princess, well if they could put two and two together and at least assume that this was, in fact, the Elven Princess that had suddenly vanished. She was a sweet girl with good intentions she only wanted to restore her kingdom and save them from all the pain and suffering that they had to endure. Surely the country was in chaos, with no leader to lead them.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos took note of how his touch had a negative impact on her and refrained from touching her once more, but didn’t understand why she felt any pain. The magician didn’t know what to do, and felt annoyed by this instance of uselessness. He wondered who she was until she uttered words he only heard once before, a year prior. “Cherilyn,” he whispered, surprised to see her after such time. She had changed drastically from their last encounter. If she woke up, would she remember him? Or… The magician frowned and called to Hades as he stood. “Keep watch over her while I get some wood to make a fire. If you try to wake her up, do so gently. She seems to be sensitive to touch or something.”

He walked away, but not before laying his kimono over her to at least give her some warmth. The last time he had seen this woman, she had golden yellow hair and had woken up from a tree. Now here she was again, and found in yet another peculiar situation. The elven princess returned once more, but was she the same woman he met before?

Adrastos continued to contemplate while he gathered wood and returned to Cherilyn’s side. He stacked the wood carefully before whispering to the rukh. The wood caught on fire, providing heat and a better source of light for at least a few meters.

The magician, however, sat on the other side of the fire, watching the light of the flames flicker and dance across her sleeping features. “What exactly happened to you, Cherilyn…?” He shook his head. “I shouldn’t have let you out of my sight back in Balbadd, huh?”

Social Spells:

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 18/03/17, 03:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Item Brought:
Aseo was just strolling around in the Jade Dragon Mountains. Something he knew was pretty dangerous alone, bu the didn't mind as long as he kept to himself and didn't start anything. The noise of moaning entered his ears, but he couldn't determine the voice behind it. Holding his arms behind his head, he traveled over to the source to notice an river bank actually. River Bank? Moaning? what's next? He could only question.

Travelling some more he see another man possibly taller or shorter them himself, but not sure until he got closer. Growing closer to the people in the line of sight. ' Make friends or just talk? ' Question popping into his mind. He'd continue to get closer, three entity made appeared in his line of sight, The Slivered-Haired Man, A Black Cat, and The Female. The female might have probably been the girl doing the moaning? He assumed. He didn't question anything yet as the Slivered headed man moved to go somewhere else leaving the Cat and the girl. Not taking this time to just make himself notice, Aseo waited for the entire group to come back. Shortly after a while he noticed the white haired man back.
Hello~ I heard Moaning? Anything happen? He said making himself and presence known.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Music Casting a hardy swing, Trently hurled his bait into the lake, awaiting for a bite onto his string. "Agh! Maybe the fishing life isn't for me! Shit!" Angered, Trently had pounded a whole fist onto the dock beneath him. Being all involved in a Civil War had it's downside, it had stuck him with a tone of ache as it dug at him. Striving to have him flee from it's hold, Trently had resorted to the activity of fishing in hopes of having him put at ease. "Maybe.. I just have to relax... Ahhh.." Kicking it back, his arms strode behind his head and sunk, Trently ogled at the skies above.

Yet, an Imuchakk broke the silence, or at-least, Trently had his mindset on her being of the Imuchakk's race. "Hm!?" Arose his head, Trently's head darted in the sound's origins. Moans went on and dove inside his ears, it felt strange. In a step's bounce, Trently had taken off on his duo of legs. Churned on over a bush, Trently's duet of eyes had spot Neo Mortem, a Kou noble, and who?

Aster Rhea

Aster Rhea
D-Tier
D-Tier

A cold breeze pushes past Aster as he walked along a river bank. It was no ocean, but the water helped him feel more at home. As he boots hit the shoreline he couldn't help but think about how far he was from home. Aster turned around to look back at where he come from. Even after his short journey it still seemed like a long way for him. Taking a deep sigh he started back on his path, but something caught his eye. Not to far in the distance he could see a faint light in the water. Wondering what it was Aster took off, running as fast as he could. He had never seen water glow like that as as he got closer the glow vanished.

Aster stopped to catch his breath. As he panted he looked up into the starry night sky, could he have just been seeing star light reflecting off the water. No it was different. Aster kept trying to get his thoughts in order, but then he could hear someone talking in the distance. Couldn't have been more then few of yards ahead of him. Aster sprinted to the sound he had heard before and as he did he saw the light of a small fire ahead of him and a few people standing near it. Aster stopped, since being here in this land he had never thought of what might be considered rude to some. However he couldn't hold back his curiosity and continued on to meet with those at or near the fire

"Hello all, hows it goi..." he quickly stopped talking seeing the woman laying on the ground soaked. He looked at the man with silver hair and took a few more steps toward them
   "If everyone alright?" He asked worried about the girl being soaked with the cold breeze that he had felt earlier.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Elven Princess

Cherilyn laid in a state of despair as the black rukh had affected the woman in a negative way; it was only natural being the state she's in her body's white rukh was vulnerable to anything really, especially dark rukh. Her body was drying quickly due to the work of her rukh. She had a slight frown in her slumber as she still felt after effects of Adra's Black Rukh. Hopefully, he would understand why she was in pain, though. As time passed she felt her body being messed with, a kimono placed upon her. She just thought it was a blanket.

She heard people talking but it changed her state of dormant nothing triggered her body to wake. However, she could consciously hear the actions happening around her. Probably due to her mind being awake but her body asleep. In a few minutes her once soaking body had completely dried, her glow seemed stronger than before.

Her glow became an emerald green color, the signature color you would picture for an elf. Her body began to levitate from the ground, only a few inches. It was obvious she was in a state where she could be triggered to wake if someone dared to try and trigger her awakening.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Adrastos sat watching over Cherilyn, two other men approached. He didn’t appreciate the intrusion, but since there was no way for the magician to just tell them to leave, he sighed. “I can’t say for sure, honestly… But she can’t stay like this…”

About the time he uttered those words, Cherilyn glowed and began to levitate off the ground. This woman was stranger than anyone he’d met, and despite her oddness, Adrastos couldn’t leave her alone. She was a princess, one that he could potentially still use. The magician moved next to her, brushing a strand of hair from her face and tucking it behind her hair. He leaned closer to her until his lips were near her ear so she could hear any words he whispered, making sure only she could hear his voice. “Cherilyn… Wake up… An elven princess shouldn’t be sleeping while her country needs her… It's not very proper... Come on…” He sighed, wondering why he was making such an effort for a woman he was just trying to use and seduce a year ago. “It’s me… Neo… We met in Balbadd… I tried to help you and I’m here to help you again… I’ll help you regain the kingdom that you lost.. Return you to your people… Just… Wake up, please…”

Adrastos never looked away as he spoke to the others. “She’ll be fine in time… I hope… What brings you here? Not many people go walking at night, especially during a war. How do you know who to trust?”

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

I have't met many people in the country. I'm generally trusting, not openly trusting. In this situation I may seem to have come from the blue. Indeed I actually did Hahaha. chuckling to himself, looking over the Slivered haired mans face. Noticing the others coming into play, turning his back away from the both of them so his back isn't exposed before he returned to answering or asking questions. I mean, if it's this simple to wonder the nights during a war. I could just easily keep myself quite. But I'm not out here for pleasant nightfall. Just out looking for some herbs. He'd tell him a fake objective as he clenched to nothing, but just strolling as his main course of actions.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Yum!" Snacking on a treat, it consisted of berries and fruits, Trently had uncovered a whole grotto of them earlier on in the day's start. Freed as if a bird, Trently had felt a beauty of being on a break, it was a sensation to cherish. Quaint as if one had lived on a farm's vast and lovely fields, it befell Trently that it is to end now, at-least to now have an anew be born. "Hm? Who is she?" Inquiry of his own, it sought an answer and to unveil it, Trently had to initiate a word. Radiant, it as if a holy being, it shone on all around her maiden's body, it amused Trently as he ogled her garbs. Contrary to what he asked, Trently had not exhibit his physique of a form.

Aster Rhea

Aster Rhea
D-Tier
D-Tier

Aster kept his gazed focus on the young woman laying on the ground. He was extremely worried about her, even though he had never met her before. As the silver haired man spoke answering the question Aster had posed earlier, he could see the aggravation on his face. Aster watched the man as for a moment before out the corner of his eye he saw something. like a small bird flutter. His head quickly turned to see what it was and to his shock it was the girl. The glow he had earlier attributed to the fire was coming from her. It was now brighter and without a doubt she was floating above the ground. The emerald color of shine radiated out flickering in Aster eyes as he stared. Mean while the man with the sliver hair leaned in and began to whisper to her. Aster stood there quite.

The man began to pull away from her ear looking away from the men he spoke and when he was done the other gentleman who had joined them answered his question. Picking herbs... Aster almost wished he had a reason for being out here, instead of just wondering the country side. Aster looked down at the ground and then realized he had been quite for a little to long.
   "Oh, well I'm glad she will be alright." Aster took a bit of pause and tried to collect his thoughts.
   "I've never been to Kou, so I was just heading to the next town. Strange place, strange time. " He chuckled a bit, but it was the last bit that really got him 'who can you trust' rang in his ears like a symphony. He looked at the girl then back to both the men
   "It's true, you might not be able to tell who to trust right now, but when I saw that your friend was hurt and you tending to her. figured you couldn't be all that bad." He smiled a bit and readjusted the pack he had with him.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn's glow became a blinding light at this point when certain words were oh so sweetly whispered into her ear. The light became so bright that heat could start to be felt against everyone's skin near the lake. Just then a loud snap could be heard as Cherilyn was now a few meters in the air, her body began to shift into a standing position. The light now shifted into her eyes, giving an emerald glow.

Her voice echoed throughout the mountain, it sounded like the voice of a Goddess. "Hello, who dares to disturb my slumber? It is I, Cherilyn." She began to chuckle. "It was you, wasn't it?" Cherilyn had pointed towards Adrastos. "You say we met before, however, I am the part of Cherilyn locked far away in her subconscious. Soo- you could be talking to "her," If you want to believe that but she won't remember anything from this. In fact, she can't even hear this conversation. Funny though cause I am a part of her."

Cherilyn's eyes had begun to shut as she slowly fell to her knees. When her eyelids opened again the glow was faint, part of the locked memories of Cherilyn and Cherilyn was apparent. 

"I have returned..." Cherilyn smiled weakly at Adrastos, tears in her eyes. "I promise, I won't vanish again- not till my Kingdom is saved."

With that Cherilyn fell back onto the ground, out cold. Just like that, she was out.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos stared at the woman in front of him. A flurry of foreign yet familiar emotions rose in his chest as he clenched his fists tightly at his side before relaxing once more. His face remained calm. “What happened to her? Is there anyway to recover her memories? How are you Cherilyn yet not?”

The magician felt like something was stolen from him, something he had claimed. Now to find out he had to start all over again was infuriating. However, he doubted he’d get the answers he desired when Cherilyn fell back to the ground and he held her in his arms. “Shhh now… Just rest, Cherilyn… I’ll be right by your side...” Adrastos ran his fingers through her hair, his eyes filled with concern. How could he fix Cherilyn’s memories? Or could they even be restored? Something had to be done… starting from the beginning was not something Adrastos wanted to do.

“Hand me a shirt will you? I don’t care who does, but her head needs to propped up a little bit. Some more wood for the fire would be nice too. I don’t know how long we’ll be out here, but I don’t feel comfortable moving her just yet. There’s no telling what sort of experience she’s been through and I need time to determine if she’s sustained any injuries. Once I’m sure she’s fine, we can take her to the inn in Yahzu Lin. It’s a town that should be a few miles to the north west if I remember correctly.”

Adrastos looked behind him at the other men. “That sound okay to you?”

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

[color=#ffffff] " we? " Quite surprised the man used the term. I haven't no knowledge of being his companion before this encounter, but it seemed best to go along with it. Aseo got a goofy like smile, and rubbed the back of his head while listening to the slivered head man. The collecting of supplies seemed all the better to help out even if its just a little. " Yeah, It sounds alright. This is quite weird to be um. . . Sleep in the wilderness alone? Per-say. Not trying to stick on to something, bu adding empathize to the matter at hand. Turning to the other two guys here, he'd speak to them. " I'll go collected some logs, so no worries on that ! Aseo turning back to the slivered haired man. Removing his kimono at the pervious requested.

Handing it over to the man, holding her thinking it's the least he could do to help besides the Logs. Stepping off to head into the general direction of the forest.

Aster Rhea

Aster Rhea
D-Tier
D-Tier

Aster watched as the glow of the woman became like a blinding light. As he shielded his eyes from the bright light he began to hear a voice echo through the mountains and his head. As he looked at the silver haired man and woman speaking, Aster couldnt tell what was going on. he watched as she slowly fell back to sleep and onto the ground. Aster turned to man standing a few feet from him

"So that just happened." he said still mostly in shock at what he had seen. As he finished talking the man with the silver hair spoke to them, asking for a shirt and to gather firewood. he smiled figuring he could be of use there. He listened as the men talked and the gentleman next to him even gave him a shirt. Aster wanted to help so he removed the ties that kept the fur attached to his left side. He curled it up an smiled at the silver haired man

"Here, I hope this can be of some help. Its pretty good fur, and I find it comfortable." He looked at the other guy as he started to walk away. He quickly followed after him and spoke
"Why dont I give you hand." he turned back to look at the woman then continued walking with the other gentleman.

"He seems a little intimidating, but all in all he cant be that bad of a guy right." He looked at the man grinned softly as he followed the gentleman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum