You are not connected. Please login or register

A Break for Tea // Social / Open //

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Break for Tea // Social / Open // on 19/02/17, 01:44 am

"When your castles of sand crumble into the ocean, will you stand by that which you held in slendor, or will you fade like the beautiful lie you lived in?"

~
~

The sweet chill of the pre-dawn swept across the empty street, most businesses closed while their owners prepared for the coming day. Yet still the Dawnleaf Tea House opened its doors when the sun began to caress the motions of night from the horizon. The establisment was small on the facade, but stole away the heart of the surrounding building, a garden with several trees and fragrant flora visible from the inner edge of the tea house. Even in the day, Dawnleaf oozed the soft comforts of a warm embrace and the intoxicating scent of fresh tea and the occasional dim sum. The owner was a gentle man, who shuffled from table to table to ask each customer how their night had been. Amaya let the soft wash of the flower's scent permeate the space around her, a tranquil solace untouched by the turmoil in the outside world. The paper lanterns that hung above the doorway were lit through the night and until noon. Amaya's mind was elsewhere. Of course, the old man visited her table to inquire of her wellness. She replied in partial truth, simply stating that she had failed to get enough sleep and that she believed the tea would do her some good.

In truth, her body was sore and her mind aching from a misappliance of her studious tendencies, a night spent well into the gloom concocting new salves and poisons for personal endeavors. Yet as the sun had kissed the horizon her body awoke like clockwork, a habit she would always blame her uncle for. Her own responsibilities were many hours off, and that was assuming anyone came for her at all. A subtle motion to the owner, and a short inquiry later, the woman found herself at the table with a scroll, a small, wooden 9x9 board, and several white and black stones. She shifted the scarf down around her face, creating space for the cup of tea as she placed the stones on the board. Go had always interested her, for the sheer simplicity of its rules. In moments like these she passed the time with simple life and death problems. The bustle outside began to grow as the sun peeled back the thin shroud of night, people milling by the windows and taking other seats in the tea house. Amaya simply sank back, and began to solve her problem while waiting for dim sum.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS - EDITS BY ANGELO OF SAO-RPG

Last edited by Amaya on 19/02/17, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Nahvi

D-Tier
D-Tier
After leaving the forest and saving a baby tiger cub, Nahvi had decided to keep the creature around and teach it how to fight sooner or later. It would be nice to have the kind pet learn the ropes. When it grew up it would be nice to have the tiger around. The tiny tiger had been left to his devices in their room at the Inn until Nahvi had returned. She had gone out with Zakad for a little walk. It was nice to relax with the giant dog. However he did have some bad tendencies. He often strayed other places out of Nahvi's sight, and when he smelled something delicious, would sniff it out to find what smelled so good.

This is how Nahvi came arrived at the tea shop. The gigantic dog would excitedly walk over the garden and tower over Amaya as she sipped on her tea. He wagged his tail happily and nudged the girl for some of what she was drinking. Meanwhile Nahvi, realized her loyal companion had gone missing. Looking around she noticed the dog had gone and terrorized the tea house begging for food. Nahvi cupped her hands upon her mouth and shouted. "ZAKAD! SIT BOY! STAY PUT!" The dog immediately sat at attention no longer begging as Nahvi ran over to the tea house to retrieve her dog. "I'm so sorry about that! He's still learning how to control his urges! I hope he didn't bother you in anyway!" Nahvi mounted her Claymore upon her back introduced herself with a curtsy. "I am Nahvi Elumin Delos Corvus, but my friends just call me Nahvi. This big lovable creature here is my trusty pal Zakad. He's a bear dog!" At the dogs introduction he gave a loud bark that seemed to bother the other customers. Nahvi would turn to apologize to the each, as it was her fault for not watching over Zakad more vigilantly. "Zakad lie down, and i'll cook for you when we go hunting again." the large dog did as he was told and sat next to Nahvi as she pulled up a chair from across Amaya. "He seems to have bothered you the most so let me pay for your drink it's the least i can do!"

Zakad soon whimpered and Nahvi knew what that meant. He was hungry. "Don't worry, I'll get something for you too! She said putting his head. Even while sitting down the massive dog was face level with Nahvi and replied to her by licking her face. She giggled and continued her conversation with Amaya. "Sorry again. He can catch people off guard and unaware sometimes."

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Ani

β-Tier
β-Tier
Ani had been awake since she arrived hear during the night on her ship, she had already went about the town finding herself someplace to sleep. Even though she had set her stuff back at her place of stay she still hadn't gotten herself something to eat. She had followed her beast in the direction he was walking, after all she trusted Hoyo's senses and couldn't wait to see where she was being taken. Soon enough she was lead to the peaceful cafe, and she of course followed her beast inside. Which was probably an interesting sight. She stood at the entrance the semi-muscular imuchakk stood with her hands on her hips. She was wearing rather peculiar clothing nonetheless her already peculiar shimmering blue locks. She wore strapped sandals good for running, a pair of leather shorts with a matching belt that had loops and satchels on it to hold all things handy to a beast tamer.  She wore a a dark cloth shirt with light leather armor over it, her apparel obvious that she was an experienced tamer as well as adventurer.

However she did stand there for people to stare for long, soon enough her beast ran forward almost slithering around the tables with how he maneuvered before standing near the dog letting out a the sound of a pleasure filled hiss. Ani chuckled and walked over to her beast placing a hand on his snout before looking at the other beast and the women. "Haha, he's always gets excited when  he sees other beasts in public." She idly ran her hand over her beasts snout it letting out a few soft hisses before laying on the ground. Ani slipped her hand into her pocket pulling out a few treats and feeding them to Hoyo. "My name is Ani by the way,  and would you mind?" Ani asked the other beast tamer pointing to the treats in her hand, Ani had learned the importance of carrying around small snacks for beasts since you never know when you might need to hold of your own beast or for another in the wild. If she was given permission she would in fact give some of the treats to the dog

"Oh yeah, and this is my beast Hoyo we're adventurers, though despite being together for years this is our first time coming to Kou." She said a bit embarrassed that there was still a lot of things she had yet to experience despite all that she has already been through.

(Check my vault to see Hoyo)

Last edited by Ani on 19/02/17, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Vardreth

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Vardreth took in a breath of fresh air. He had poured over reports brought in from Benai regarding their upcoming job, and felt exhausted from doing so. Though not distinct, the bags under his eyes were signs of a few late nights.

There was still time left before he had to actually head out... And so Vardreth had chosen to cut loose a bit and relax. And what better place to relax than a tea house? The sight of the tea house entered his field of sight, and Vardreth made his decision shortly thereafter. The dust from the roads stuck to the bottom of his clothes, yet were not at a completely un-presentable level of dirtiness. Knowing his two subordinates following him were not fond of this place, and were looking for something of more substance, Vardreth casually threw them a pouch of coin. "Use this to treat yourselves to something you'll enjoy. I'll be heading over there..." The two saluted after Vardreth pointed at the tea house before leaving their Captain to his own machinations.

Smiling, Vardreth hummed a light tune to himself for a few breaths of time before he reached the entryway and let himself into the establishment. The first thing he noticed was the flora and trees. The scent in the air contained a relaxing feeling to it. Recalling Senior Xiang Li's dissertation on vegetation with and without medicinal properties. The second thing he noticed was a trio of customers discussing something, with both a snake and a dog at the table. A brief flicker of a frown appeared on his face, however Vardreth simply shrugged. Hmm, should I choose a location away from them... Ah. Interesting. Go. The board game was the last thing that caught his attention.

Go and Shogi were two games he was familiar with, having studied at the Shu-Fang Military Academy of the Kou empire. They were used as a means to hone one's insight and ability to look into the future and determine the opposition's movements. In this way, one could respond to it with a counter plan of their own. Vardreth decided to get a closer look, walking towards a nearby table and glancing at the placement of the stones before sitting down for his own table.

The kind owner of the store came to his table, setting everything up with appropriate etiquette while asking Vardreth how his night had been. "Productive. Some friends of mine have been on a trip, and we've just stopped in town today. Your establishment is quite relaxing." As Vardreth said that, he smiled to the man. It was not that he was a kind individual, however etiquette was an important part of conducting one's self in public. Vardreth could not lose face by acting too crass. With that being said, he kept his ear open to any conversation to the side. He was interested to see how the young person in the tea house would solve the Go problem.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Amaya

β-Tier
β-Tier

"When your castles of sand crumble into the ocean, will you stand by that which you held in slendor, or will you fade like the beautiful lie you lived in?"
~

"You talk too much." The lack of patience from the multitude of goliath beasts invading her personal space in an ever growing manner was beginning to show, and she wasn't necessarily one to simply sit back and allow such an unrequested intrusion upon her space, especially from one as earth-shatteringly loud as the woman before her. Still, composure was an aspect she had learned from her uncle, and even if the tranquil silence of the tea house had been so utterly shattered, she was above retaliating over something that was ultimately inconsequential.

"Could you please remove your canine from my personal space? Its breath reeks of the digestive juices of its last meal." She tugs her scarf up around her nose, sheltering her nostrils from the oppressive panting. The lack of any movement in her scarf beneath the breath of a rather goliath dog offered a subtle hint as to what lay beneath, but it was something only a perceptive eye would catch. Amaya had already aquired a distaste for the loud woman with the very Reiman name, but common courtesy at least dictated that she share her name. But the appearance of the Lagiacrus utterly removed that option. The mammoth lizard presented a very unique accomplishment in coiling itself into the parlor without destroying either the garden or a table. Still, Amaya was certain that such a feat would not last indefinitely. The opportunity that unfolded, however, was immediately seized. With a subtle twist of the wrist. She slipped the dim sum in front of the canine. Offering it a distraction from her scent as the pebbles were put into their respective cups and slipped atop the board. With utter silence she would cover the Angel's Grace with her scarf, pushing the pendant into motion as her presence was suddenly cloaked from the other two as she slimply slipped back to the rim of the teahouse.

She removed the thin veil of magic from her body as she sunk into another chair, the go board spread out once again as she let a sigh of mild relief leave her body. Her gaze wandered over to the man at the table next to her. His garb was elegant, and well kept, but marred with dirt and mire near the ankles. He had been traveling, that much was obvious, but beyond that she didn't care to draw assumptions. The more pressing issue at the moment was solving the Go problem she had layed out before herself. Black to kill was the goal, and the problem was very basic. She sat, and pondered a moment before placing a black stone in the space to the left of the surrounded one. She then played out the rest of the formation for explanations sake, simply to see if it was correct. She then removed the stones, and attempted to invert the scenario, focusing on White to Live (simply an inversion of the similar principle).

Amaya spoke then, across the gap between the tables. "The hem of your garb is lacking the grandure of your shoulders. What travels being someone with such a nice garb to a place as humble as this?" She takes a sip of her tea, letting the softer aroma wash the scent of dog sweat and lizard from her nostrils. It wasn't a habit of hers to speak with such a sardonic tone, and the real diction she chose began to surface as she requested the voice of the man nearby. "A simply journey between towns? Or something grander?" She nods to the owner as he passes by, ordering another order of bao.

Last edited by Amaya on 21/02/17, 03:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Nahvi

D-Tier
D-Tier
As the rather muscular Immuchakk approached and offered Zakad some food, Nahvi would nod in approval. It was nice to see that Zakad had made a new friend. He'd have to get used to having these friends around much more often. With Kuzata still at the inn, he was probably getting lonely. The old man had come back around and asked Nahvi what kind of tea she favored. "Oh I'll have Ginseng please." She said kindly giving a nod of approval.

As she reached inside her pocket to get huang to pay for the tea later something of hers would fall. Her Shard of Solomon. it Rolled over to Vardreth's foot but Nahvi managed to walk over and pick it up. She held it up to the light as it sparkled. "Huh?! What's this? Some type of Glass. I don't remember picking up any glass and putting it in my pocket. Looked over to the man and nudged him. "Hey you look well traveled you know what this shiny thing is?" She asked as it glistened in the morning light.

View user profile

Ani

β-Tier
β-Tier
Ani chuckled seeing all the people going about themselves in the garden, and it made her chuckle softly as she couldn't remember the last time she had been around such lively people. She motioned Hoyo away who went to go nap somewhere in the garden until Ani would call on him. Most likely looking for a place in the sunlight to rest. She figured this would be best since Hoyo would possibly just get in the way of others who were trying to enjoy themselves in the peaceful grandeur of the garden. Once her beast was content with his own spot Ani thought to find herself a pleasant spot near the two figures at the go tables. She looked at them finding them both interesting, with how the girl had disappeared Ani was sure that she had some sort of talent with such things, but she could be wrong so it made Ani want to discover the truth behind her quick disappearance. It could be magic, a tool, a technique, or anything inbetween and it caught Ani's curiosity. As she was keeping an eye on the short-haired girl Ani saw the man delivering drinks and remembered that she had not ordered herself something to enjoy whilst spending her time here. She called him over when he was Ani ordered herself a simple cup of hot plum wine.

As Ani's beverage was brought to her she slowly crossed one long pale leg over the other, lifting her cup up to her soft pink lips and sipping the beverage softly as she eyed the man who seemed to have years more experience then Ani. She heard the short-haired woman speaking to him and slowly nodded in agreement as she was also a bit curious about such things. Ani waited for a moment thinking to herself about who could he be, or what could his interests be. As this flowed through Ani's mind she leaned forward slowly as a spark of inspiration began to flow through her head. Something she hadn't felt in awhile, but for once in a long time Ani could say she was excited to learn about this man.

As her curiosity of both of them grew over the seconds Ani thought the best way for her to learn about either of them would be to join in the conversation. "I have to say I am curious about what brings you here myself , and correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to hold years of experience, or at least vastly more than I have seen." The imuchakk woman had asked with her body shifting forward a bit in her seat this hinting at her endeavour to join in the conversation with the two, or at least sate a small bit of her curiousity. After all Ani was a curious person after all, and even though her curiosity had gotten her into some sticky situations it had also set her onto her grand goal.

As Ani finished her input about her own curiosity of the man she simply leaned back holding the plum wine in her hand looking towards the short-haired girl and giving her a soft nod as if to apologize for her brazen first impression earlier. Putting the cup to her lips she sipped peacefully her amazonian frame seeming to relax as the warm liquid fell down her throat.

View user profile

Vardreth

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As expected the presence of animals had slightly disturbed the setting of the tea house. Even so the rest seemed to quickly sort it out, with the Imuchakk having her beast lurk out of sight, the person who brought their Go board having moved to a different seat nearby, while the Fanalis was spending a bit more time situating the beast and placing an order for her own drink. Watching Amaya work through the scenarios with a few glances now and then, Vardreth nodded to himself. She found her way through slowly. Vardreth unconsciously profiled the woman; patient and methodical in her actions. Not only did she consider the board in its entirety, but she went through with the following movements to see its end result.

As if on cue, all three asked him a question. Hence, he felt he had been given an immense amount of face. The crystal caught his eyes, which focused. A look of surprise flickered across his face as he noticed it was similar to the one he had broken at his Grandfather's. To this day he had no idea if it was valuable, if his Grandpa Fang even knew it was gone, or what it even was made up of. Frowning, Vardreth sighed in his heart. Cupping his fist in a salute of respect, Vardreth slightly bowed. "This one is surnamed Fang and is known as Fang Vardreth of the Fang Mercenaries." This greeting was to all who had spoken to him - he had heard their names from before, and would not specifically need introductions. Turning to Nahvi, Vardreth spoke first. "I'm unsure what it is, however a relative of mine had a similar object. I accidentally broke it, however, and haven't seen anything similar since. It may be valuable, however if you're willing to consider, I'd be willing to buy that off of you." He took out a pouch of gold coin, fairly large. He didn't know exactly how valuable it was, however due to the very strange way in which it dissipated after breaking he knew it was no simple item.

Vardreth would allow the woman to look through the amount, a hefty sum, before making her decision. While she did so, he turned towards the young woman with the Go board. His appearance changed, showing a certain degree of friendliness. "It's business that brings me this way. I've got a job to take out some bandits." The man lied, or at least didn't tell the complete truth. He couldn't leak the details of his mission easily, but at the same time he still felt confident enough that the cover story he provided was close enough to the truth. "As for my garb, it is part of my Mercenary company's uniform... Ah, and you... Ani, I believe? You flatter me with your words. I'm still of the tender age of 17 and have much to learn in this world. And yourselves?"

It had been some time since Vardreth had been so polite, but he couldn't help but be in a good mood considering the circumstances.

OOC:

Nahvi, I sent you a PM regarding the sale of the shard and some recent discussions from staff. Please read it before making your decision. Diana will be copied into the message so she is aware what I sent you.

Amaya

β-Tier
β-Tier
~

The Fang family... Something about the name struck a chord with the girl, but she was incapable of placing anything to it beyond a meager superstition. Either that, or perhaps it had been the instantaneous association with something she had heard in passing from the merchant's guild yesterday. Something about a hefty sum for information on a group called the Burning Fang. Even so, Amaya had enough sense on her that no bandit would swiftly part with a sum of money that large when they held a weapon such as that, and with the stains of both travel and warfare hemming their garb.

Coupling that with the military gesture that was rehearsed and executed with speed and precision, and the inclusion of her unease was in no way from association to a group of misfit raiders. Still, something about him piqued her curiosity beyond the norm, and that was a rather admirable feat, considering the cretaceous monstrosity currently inhabiting the garden with the grace of a nimble hippopotamus. She let the words and interactions of the others fill the space as she closed her eyes, simply attempting to eke out what precisely it was that was so amiss.

Nonetheless, a man with fighting experience would make a good ally. The fact that he was seven years her junior meant little. He had fought, undoubtedly had seen many die in front of his eyes, and many he would have called friend. "Nishimuraya," she pushed the name softly into the space between the parties, the second 'I' seeming to disappear of the tip of her tongue. "Nishimuraya, Ayama, daughter of a family long passed. I...apologize for the lack of grace earlier. I know some men find it...Unbecoming." She snorts. "Out with that sort. I'd rather not waste my time on someone who was that fragile." She passes the man an approving smile, nearly flirtatious, but just on the cusp of familiar. "You strike me as a much stronger man then those folk. It's a shame so many of them have such high standing. If we had stronger individuals that didn't mind dealing with problems themselves, we might get things done a bit faster." She chuckles, motioning to the shop owner. "Like Subaru-san. He's sent more ruffians out of his shop on their rear end in the last month than the town guard has."

"I've got business with some bandits of my own, although I doubt the scale would be anything close to what someone who leads an entire mercenary company would have to deal with." She rolls her body back, leaning into a more comfortable position that hinted at the drop in her apprehension. She pauses briefly, before shuffling some of the pieces on the board around, seeming to absentmindedly review some concepts. The arrival of the bao is what brings her back into the conversation, listening in to the contributions of the others as she finally gets her fingers on food for the first time in the day.

View user profile

Nahvi

D-Tier
D-Tier
Nahvi could no longer follow their own conversation, as she herself was a little undereducated and impulsive still. she'd stuff the stone in her pocket. To Nahvi a lot of big words were being thrown around and she couldn't follow any of it. Her brain was being absolutely fried so she'd leave the money for their tea and head out. "Kuzata Let's go!" The large dog would stand up and from inside it's fur would be a snow white tiger cub that would prop it's head up. "Zakad I thought I told you to stay at the inn." She patted the baby tiger's head. "Aww I can't stay mad at you! Come here." She'd open her shirt and the tiger cub would hop inside. the pocket.

"well we're off for now. Sorry for the troub-." Before she could finish her sentence a golden Claymore that shone a striking resemblance to Nahvi's was lodged into the table before her destroying it completely. A girl would fall from above and land on it's handle. Nahvi was in awe, she never thought her sister would come to her. Nahvi wore a look a fear as her eye's set upon her sister's. She'd try and draw her sword but the girl was too fast, knocking the young girl through the hedges, across the garden and into the street nearby.
the girl:

The girl would laugh maniacally as Zakad and Kuzata went to retrieve their bloddied master. Nahvi struggled to stand as her Sister got off the sword and landed upon the ground. "Well long time no see little sis!" the Girl would say unlodging her sword from the destroyed table. "Do you really think you have the time to be enjoying tea like this. She ignored those nearby as she walked closer towards Nahvi.

"Valuna!" Nahvi said with utter disgust and resentment. "Get the fuck away from them you have NO BUSINESS HERE!"

Valuna gave her a twisted smile. "Actually I do! In fact you who were sent to kill me followed my tracks all the way here. You're becoming a nuisance. So what better way to handle a nuisance than to kill it." She'd kick Nahvi down before dragging her back up by her hair. "I won't be the one to kill you though. You will. I'll make all your friends family, and loved ones leave and abandon you until you're left alone JUST! LIKE! ME!" Nahvi would look on in horror as the girl would laugh in her face. Her life would cease to be as peaceful as it was. She'd have to kill her sister but at this very moment, she was too weak to do so. Valuna was in another league as Nahvi at the moment. If Valuna really would follow up on her word what would Diana do. she was afraid. Diana meant everything to her and if she didn't have her cousin, what was there to live for? Nahvi gritted her teeth in frustration, as blood drenched her face. Her hair still gripped tightly by Valuna who proceeded to shove her face into the dirt.

View user profile

Ani

β-Tier
β-Tier
Ani nodded softly to the man blushing a bit as she realized how old the man was compared to her. He was younger than her and it made her wonder if she needed to work a bit harder with her goals on becoming stronger and stronger for her goals. She thought about this for a moment while looking up at the man while nodding softly. "Hmm that's good to know, I'm quite an adventurer myself and I'm currently trying my best to become a better warrior and person."

Ani nodded softly and leaned back into her chair sipping her wine softly and happily while she began to look at all the others around the room. They were all rather peculiar and it made her laugh a bit as she wondered about them, their pasts and what their own goals were. She shrugged softly and leaned back continuing to observe while enjoying her peace.

View user profile

Vardreth

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Vardreth listened to Amaya and Ani before he shook his head and smiled. Responding to Amaya, Vardreth said a few words of appreciation. "No need to be so polite. I have a few men under my command, it's true, but I still haven't proven myself on the battlefield. My father is the true leader of the Fang mercenaries. As for scale, it's mostly just more people we deal with. If you're interested in tagging along for experiencing what it would be like, you're welcome to join." Vardreth was a somewhat vain individual. For all the face being given to him, how could he not be generous himself? Right now, in this very tea house, Vardreth was already inclined to be respectful due to his father passing along Kou traditions. His usual arrogance was nowhere to be seen.

Turning to Ani, Vardreth felt somewhat puzzled. He wondered what she thought was good to know. Before he could speak the other woman decided to bow out and accept the money. Vardreth pocketed the shard, smiling and nodding to Nahvi. He turned back to Ani yet just as he opened his mouth Nahvi spoke her final farewell and was interrupted.

A golden claymore struck a table with such great force that wooden chips flew out at high speed. The table was definitely done for. One such wood chip clipped the small cup Vardreth was using to drink his tea, causing it to crack and spill the remainder upon the table. Vardreth's mood was thrown in disarray as he frowned at a woman who looked to be Nahvi's twin standing upon the claymore that pierced the ground where the table once was.

Looking at the broken cup of tea, Vardreth didn't know whether to laugh or cry. It didn't look like this newcomer had any particular enmity with him, yet they went ahead and broke the cup he was using. Vardreth turned in time to see Nahvi get hit and sent flying out of the establishment, knocked through the various vegetation. The newcomer was still there in the building with them. Her next words, spoken to the girl who had been separated from them all by the previous attack, and the response from Nahvi revealed this newcomer as a sister named 'Valuna'.

Valuna followed after Nahvi, disregarding those she had interrupted. A soft sigh escaped his lips. Low-key, low-key. He was not going to make too big of a scene, but doing nothing at all was not in his style either. Vardreth looked at the angle of Valuna and, beneath the table, used his unnatural strength and dexterity to throw a dagger at the right thigh of Valuna's. It was a stealthy attack which would coincide with the timing of Valuna shoving Nahvi's face into the dirt. Since we have some relationship with that transaction, you can consider this me giving back. The strike would make it easier for Nahvi to escape, so long as she grasped the opportunity well enough and nothing out of the ordinary occurred.

Vardreth looked to the others and was shocked to see Ani peacefully enjoying her wine as if a fight had not just occurred. Impressive nerves. To treat such a strange situation as a common occurrence... Is she pretending to be a pig in order to eat a tiger? Vardreth immediately wondered why she had thought he was strong when her own strength, at least mental, was enough to make even a military officer nod in recognition. Standing up, Vardreth looked towards the two in order to determine his next course of action.

OOC:

Nahvi: Why did you grab the crystal when you made the trade? Weren't you supposed to grab the gold? o.O I can only assume it was a typo.

Explanation for the last idiom I use: 'pretending to be a pig in order to eat a tiger' is to pretend to be weak and make a strong person have a false sense of security, only to later take advantage of that and make the strong person suffer a loss.

xxxxxx Diana was simply passing by as she noticed a familiar red haired woman pass her with haste. She was obviously trying not to be noticed by her or her hulking behemoth. However, Pluto picked up on her scent immediately, letting out a low growl to alert his master of the threat. Valuna. Diana began jogging after her. Valuna ran. "I swear to--," she spat, continuing the chase. A few civilians got caught up within Pluto's own pursuit but there were no casualties. The woman turned a corner and was lost within a sea of people. Diana slammed her fist into a wall, crumbling a part of it. "Let's go," she commanded, motioning her companion to follow her. Building after building she searched for the traitor and found nothing.

xxxxxx A loud crash was heard as she approached a tea house. As she rushed inside she could see Nahvi pinned to the ground with Valuna on top of her with a dagger in her leg. Diana collected her anger for just a moment before silently making her way over to her ex clan mate. She was the alpha and there were things that needed to be done. "Hey," she said, her voice stern enough to send shivers down anyone spines. Diana would then grab Valuna's hair, twirl it around her fist, and yank it back with all of her strength until they were eye to eye. "Nahvi," she would address her cousin, still looking violently into Valuna's eyes. "Why does this traitor still breathe?" Diana felt a rage build up inside herself. Her mind focused on one thing. Killing.

xxxxxx "She who has murdered my kin is not yet a corpse?" she would ask again, barely giving Nahvi room to answer. No matter how much Valuna struggled she would not let her go. "Answer me!" she would shout, a rare occurrence for the normally quiet fanalis. A tone that was a remnant of her late father burst from her. Diana was finally filling the shoes she was meant to fill despite being far from home. Pluto was going wild outside. Loud barks echoed from the outside of the tea house. Even if Valuna managed to escape, she would only face the jaws of the giant dog. Frustrated, the let the red haired girl go, shoving her head down into Nahvi. "Waste of my time," she would mumble to herself. "Kill her this time." Diana would then make her exit from the scene, climbing back on top of Pluto and leaving.

EXIT

OOC ( Sorry for invading so suddenly. I would have been here prior if I got off my lazy ass. :( But I'm here now! -- Edit: I edited. Needed to free up some threads so I just made a vague appearance. D: )

Beasts:

Name: Pluto
Tier: B
Type: Normal
Species: Lunar Canine
Appearance: Pluto is a special breed of canine that was bred by Minerva Corvus. It has a voluminous white coat with a large grey mane, long ears and tail. They have red sclera with a blue iris and get their name from the crescent moon shaped mark on their heads. As a full grown male and after a bit more growth spurts, he is a final height of 13m tall.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name: Acidic Maw
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Lunar Canine
Trait Description: Over time through breeding, this species has developed an acidic saliva.
Trait Effect: Allows the beast to register acidic saliva based abilities and is immune to the saliva in them.

Trait Name: Necrotic Claws
Trait Description: Over time through breeding, full grown members of this species have developed an ability to secrete a toxin through their claws that causes gangrenous necrosis.
Trait Effect: Allows the beast to register toxin based abilities and is immune to the toxin in them.

Trait Name: Poison Resistance
Trait Description: Over time through breeding, this species has developed a resistance to poisons and toxins.
Trait Effect: The beast is resistant to poisons and toxins, delaying their effect for one post.

Trait Name: Damage Resistance
Trait Description: Over time through training and experience, this beast has become more resistant to cuts due to it's rough hide.
Trait Effect: This beast is able to resist D tier slashing damage.

Trait Name: Bred for Battle
Trait Tier: B
Trait Description: Through sheer genes, size, and good training they can pack more of a punch than other canine breeds.
Trait Effect: The beast's basic attacks deal A-Tier damage.

Trait Name: Apex Predator
Trait Tier: B
Trait Description: Through sheer genes, size, and good training they can move faster than most mounts and beasts.
Trait Effect: The beast can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls.
Weapons:

Name: Wolven Howl
Tier: C
Type: Magic Weapon - Sword
Magic Type: Storm (Wind + Lightning)
Appearance: A 120 cm long sword made from a black metal of unknown origin. The blade is 90 cm long, the hilt is 30 cm long, and the guard is 25 cm across. The design of the sword is that of storm clouds swirling into the image of two howling wolves, each with bright gems fixed into their mouths and eyes. The blade is one-sided with a noticeable bump near the end of the blade. The guard is slightly slanted down towards the curved pummel.
Function:

• Wolf Pack - The user feeds magoi into the sword, releasing two storm clouds that shape themselves into 90 cm tall, 170 cm long, wolf-like creatures. These wolves paralyze whatever limbs they come into contact with for 1 posts and are freely controlled by the user within a 10m area. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 14/03/17, 03:54 am; edited 2 times in total

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
Dexx'ter:
Name: ‘Dexx’Ter
Type: Non-Combat/Companion Pet
Appearance: Dexx is beautiful, colorful, and hyperactive Peacock’Eagle’Rabbit. A hybrid creature of peacock,eagle, and rabbit species. Her ears have a wingspan of 100 cm in length, and a body length of 40 in ( 101.6 cm ). Dexx has a very vibrant assortment of rainbow colored feathers on her legs, and ear wings. Don't be fooled, her buck tooth is very round but sharp like the talons resting inside her feet.

Aqua Tear:

Name: Aquamarine’s Tears
Tier: B
Type: Magic Item - Brooch
Magic Type: Crystal [Heat + Strength]
Appearance: A golden brooch with 3 aquamarine crystals decorating the upper part of the jewel and another crystal decorated the lower part. The magic circle is located on the back.
Function:

• Crystal Craft - By feeding magoi into the item, the user would be able to create any kind of mundane item by using the crystal, including any shape of keys. The item has B-tier durability, the object that can be created by using the crystal can’t exceed 5 meters in any dimension. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Nice Day. He would like to assume, being in war and all. It all seemed to have halted within these hours passing and Aseo felt alright. His training before the sudden earthquake? Finished and he felt refreshed. Its been awhile since he's been outside besides around the house, so he travelled along busy streets hidden behind towns people, most holding grimaces among there face. Aseo however just smiled as his winged friend came to be, flying with his ears landing on his head small multi-colored paws pushing hair into Aseo's eyes. Dexx'ter, seeming happy to actually and finally be let out to play and enjoy the new environment. Running his left hand firmly across the fluffy hair of Dexx, Aseo knew he had to obtain some smoothing tea as it was just a nice day. " Ahh. Dexx, today is wonderful, but I shouldn't be gleeful about all this. " talking to his head companion, turning a corner ahead of himself.

People were crowding however outside another Tea Shop nearby, which he turned his crystal gaze upon wondering what this issue is. Pushing through some towns folk, and getting at the front he'd notice an golden hair beauty, large dashing mane from... " What Kind Of Beast! " his eyes light up losing train of thought. Seeing Pluto almost made him spit water if he was drinking any, but what else caught his attention was the girl underneath the goddess. Besides his gaze on them a knifes blade reflected the sun in his eyes as he held his hand over them. Get Tea or Watch Fight? thinking of what to do next. So his next best course of action was shaking Dexx'ter off his head and walking inside the tea shop looking around.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum