Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Abilties, Weapons, and Traits- 5,000 Huang a piece
NPCS: 10,000 Huang a piece

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Abilities for Ghost, 5 of them so 25k, post when you're ready to purchase.

Abilities for Ghost:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Im ready also want 2 npc

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I would like to get 2 traits for Tenma
So im not sure if i can get something like Heightened senses to be able to react faster to something or like to detect enemies presence. But i wanna see if you can help me with this.
Another might be like a murderous intent to caught some enemy off guard.

Thanks!

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I’d also like to jump onto this train and commission three ideas for A Tier traits. I’d love one to be based on Zub’s pole-dancing (hopefully a combat-related one) , another to be based around some sort of a momentum system (similar in feel to Ani’s wings) and the last one can be your choosing. I essentially wanna make Zub an interesting character in combat, with unique things, so I’m interested in what you could come up with.

Dishing out 15,000 huang like it’s nothing.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ignore this

Last edited by Menat on 27/10/20, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For ghost, Huang deducted. Make sure to get them approved

Code:
[center][b]Insert ability name[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C-tier
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must spin their staff in a circle then grab it with both hands as commanding the rukh.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Duration- The duration of the effect is increased by 1 post per 10 magoi invested.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi | 10 Magoi
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The user twils their staff while commanding the rukh in order to form a Halo behind them which emits a field of light 10m in diameter. Anything caught within the flash of light is blinded for 2 posts.[/list]

[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must tap their staff while chanting the name of the spell
[b]Scaling:[/b] Buff- The strength of the buff is increased by one tier per 10 magoi invested.
[b]Description:[/b] The user taps their against the floor or their hand, commanding the rukh to cover that half of the staff tapped with a veil of light. The light lets the magic staff deal C-tier damage in the form of lightburns, the buff lasting for 2 posts.

[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must twirl their staff, construct is only light and still has the same properties
[b]Scaling:[/b] Range- The range the construct can fly is increased by 5m per 10 magoi invested
[b]Description:[/b] The user twils their staff while chanting, creating a illusinonary clone of themselves which can fly up to 20m away from them in any direction when casted, the clone does C-tier damage to the first thing it hits.

[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must have a clear sight of target while aiming their staff and chanting the spell.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Range- the range is increased by 5m per 10 magoi invested
[b]Description:[/b] Pointing their staff at an opponent the user commands the light to form the image of a burning blade 36cm long and 9cm wide which flies forward up to 20m towards the target dealing C-tier damage upon hit.

[b]Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must hold their staff with both hands while chanting the name of the spell like a prayer.
[b]Scaling:[/b]
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Magoi | 15 Magoi
[b]Description:[/b] Holding their staff in a prayer with both hands the user commands to the rukh creating a great warrior of light 5m tall who appears anywhere from up to 10m away, the construct then strikes with both hands burning those hit with B-tier light damage.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

NPC
C-tier from Wandering Woes
Slaver Apprentice
A person who handles some aspect of slavery for Eight.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

4 B tier and 1 A

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

I (clearly) got the cash so let's gooooo!

A tier NPC that incorporates my Living Statue DB. Would originally have been an Imuchakk lady as tall as she could physically have been pre-transformation. Looking to use the following FC for her.

Spoiler:

Living Statue:

EDIT: Also looking for an NPC to use my Nature's Herald Dungeon Beast with.

Nature's Herald:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Requesting some dog beast concepts. I'll take 2-3 concepts for 10k huang each.

Some ideas I've thought of in general
Dog Swarm
Cerberus
"The afterlife is a long journey in Aztec lore. It was said most people had to travel through nine realms of Mictlan (the underworld). The very first realm of Mictlan was called Itzcuintlan, or the Place of Dogs, because of all the dogs who waited on its river shores. " So maybe an aztec, mayan spin?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum