Solomon's Proxy
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A festive mood is in the air the skies are clear with no clouds to be seen only some feathery cotton scattered about. The sun casts its soft warm light towards the pristine soft powder like snow that's covering the land and the trees. Over the horizon above a small hill within the forest of pines stands an oddity that breaks the monotony of the white winter scenery. Standing atop the hill covering the skyline is a structure made of cloth with alternating pattern of white and blue. The tent itself looks to be untouched by the snow hinting that either it was newly erected, which is unlikely considering its size or it is made from something magical.

The Big Top (Entrance to the Workshop) [Registered Labyrinth Players] OYVizVR

For something so brazenly out of place it is only natural that curious minds would come and explore this strange wonder.  Upon closer inspection, the structure is surrounded by a short wall, it seems rather pointless but it is only there for aesthetics. People tried to jump over the wall only to be thrown back ten meters on the different direction. Those with an ability to see the flow of the Rukh would notice a dome of magic covering the whole area of the tent this is the real protection of the premises.

Outside of the structure, crowds of people of differing races  are gathering around the sole entrance towards the inside of the structure. Standing above the crowd on top of a black pedestal is a flamboyant white haired man with a white tophat, red and black exquisite attire, and an undeniable charm.

The Big Top (Entrance to the Workshop) [Registered Labyrinth Players] CQq0DSK

"Come one come all! Join the most spectacular event on the island!" The flamboyant man lifts up his hands and a stream of multicolored butterflies come spreading towards the sky.

"Encounter wondrous events and explore exotic and stupendous scenery the likes you have never even dreamed about!" The man paused for a second allowing the murmurs of the crowd to die down.

"And last but definitely not least! Meet the Magnificent Santa! Some of you might not know him but given his fame I would find that rather unlikely. He is know to be the champion of the good and the bane of the Wicked! He opened his workshop for all of us to see, where his army of loyal followers work day in and day out creating different kinds of treasures to bestow upon his chosen few!"

The man crouched close to the crowd and pretended to whisper. "I also hear that his treasures are so vast that he's just leaving it all over the place as a game for his visitors to find. And maybe... just maybe... you would be able to convince the man himself give you riches beyond your wildest dreams."

The man stood upright once more and with a full voice he said. "Who will be the chosen one that will acquire Santa's gifts? It could be you! For those who are interested please follow me!"

With this the man jumped down from his pedestal and jaunts back towards the tent skipping happily and humming a holiday tune.

Not all can actually get inside the gate, only those that are deemed worthy can step inside beyond the barrier that protects the entrance. Once passed the gate they will be able to see different smaller tents littered around the grounds. You can feel something watching you as you enter the ground proper but there is no exact direction where it is coming from.

The white haired man from the gates is walking straight towards the biggest tent in the middle. When he reached the entrance of the Big Top he would stop and stand on the side waiting for the participant and entertaining their questions if there are any.

OOC: The labyrinth is now open! All of the registrants can post here. Follow the guide towards the big tent! or not... the choice is yours! Enjoy the event~

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“…it is like being in a festival…” Noir murmured to herself when she saw a fancy tent erected in the middle of the snowy ground. The tent looked similar to the one that she stayed in when she was a member of a circus group, but something was definitely different from this one. The black haired magician could notice the flow of the rukh forming a dome that covered the whole area of the tent and a man who was standing on the pedestal. He looked rather flamboyant if Noir could say with his appearance, that tophat, that attire and how he spoke reminded her of her circus leader in the past, they both had similar traits but that was possibly how they needed to act to greet and attract people to watch the show.

Upon hearing the man’s explanation, the black haired girl couldn’t keep her eyes away from him and listened to him tentatively. All about this Santa person and his workshop piqued up her curiosity, she was not aiming for the treasure to be honest, however if the treasure was some kind of thing that allow her to learn or obtain more knowledge, then she would be happy to look for it. “Haku.” She petted her liger before motioning him to follow her, “Let’s go get some fun, shall we?” Then she followed the man towards the tent while humming the same holiday tune as the man did.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf could only look on in curiosity at the scene unfolding before him. Upon a pedestal stood a man with white hair in an equally white top hat and stark, contrasting clothes colored black and red. His job appeared to be hyping up the gathering crowd before him as his words were full of excitement and energy when he spoke. Going on about a person named Santa and how he had opened his workshop to guests. Endolf had to wonder to himself,

“Who’s Santa?”

The promoter before him said it was unlikely that anyone wouldn’t know the man and his roles as “Champion of Good” and “Bane of Evil” but for slaves the holidays didn’t seem to exist for anyone but their masters. At least that seemed to be the case for Endolf as he was growing up in servitude. To him the spoken titles were processed as something rather different.

“And what kind of warrior would just leave his treasures and weapons around for random strangers to find?”

It was all extremely confusing to him, as was the large and rather colorful tent that stood assembled behind the speaker that was without a single flake of snow on it despite the rest of the surroundings being blanketed by the white substance. All of his questions, however, were simply mumbled to himself as he asked them so that he wouldn’t draw too much attention to himself. Still he wasn’t going to turn away from this expedition. If there were things in this tent that could give him more power or make him stronger in combat then he would follow the man inside without a second of hesitation. Exactly as he did, his newly reforged Resentment bouncing off of his backside with each step.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Again, Zadi first 'awoke' as if he was in a dream-like state, unaware of how he got there or what was happening. However, that wasn't the first thing that came to mind for the poor, dream traveling Zadi, "Goddammit...at first I thought I was at a tavern, then I thought I was entering an arena, then I thought I was touching a podium, and now I'm in front of a large tent! What the hell is going on!?- oops."

Looking around, Zadi finally felt like he was exiting his dream state. Unfortunately, he only figured this out due to the feeling of his lips and mouth making loud sounds. Zadi blushed in embarrassment, shut his mouth, and simply followed the stranger into the tent of wonders. Hopefully this 'Santa' would be able to make Zadi forget about this embarrassing event. Thankfully, Zadi didn't notice anyone staring at him which helped a little, but he was sure that everyone was thinking about this 'boob' who yelled out loud in frustration.

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance looked around the place and clenched his fist "The Hell?! I was in a Warehouse just a couple minuets ago!" he muttered as he rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. Sure enough, He wasn't. He sighed "First I am in an empty Warehouse then next thing I know I am standing in front of a man who seem way to happy for his own good..." he muttered as he shook his head. He stared at the white haired man and sighed "What the hell's this man saying now?" he thought to himself as he heard the man talk about wondrous events and Santa Clause.

He didn't know who this man was or how he got to this place in the first place but if there was a chance for him to get treasure and also have an adventure while he was at it, It wasn't such a big deal. Although he had many questions going on through his head he decided to follow the man. He was bored back at home so this was a chance to maybe become stronger and better as a person so he decided to enter the tent without hesitation.

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca found herself suddenly in this strang place with her pet summer just staring forward, at the strange building and listing to the strange man speak only half listening as she was still attempting to work out how she got there. "I can't be dreaming... I had 12 hours sleep already.What magic is this" she thought to herself when the word chosen one, being one of the few words that meant instant trouble and fun. With a simple head nod to her pet, Bianca would start walking forward following the speaker into the tent. Bianca had drawn her bow and was holding it in a non-hostile manner but still with her guard up.

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val looks at the tent with a lot of curiosity. What monstrosity us this Then Val finally see this very joyful person. Val was going to turn away when he hears what that person had to say. He talked about a person named Santa and his workshop and his amazing treasure. Val was teleported to this place he knew nothing about, however he realized Why not? What would happen. So Val first makes sure he has all his equipment and then he heads out into the tent, ready for an adventure.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani approached the rather flamboyant male who she assumed was the head of this entire thing. She thought that she looked interesting herself in her leather and cloth armor with the metal mask covering her face. Though his outfit was more much interesting and somewhat humorous. Though these thoughts were soon lost as she heard what the man was saying to them. The story interested her and soon enough she decided that she was going to try and find these treasures herself. Once again she was determined and ready to adventure.

When the man told them to follow she did, walking through the gate and looking at a few of the other tents. She kept following him to the big top. She saw Noir and wondered if she would notice her in her disguise. Well not really a disguise, but she was wearing a metal mask that covered her face. She stood there ready to enter as she didn't have any questions for the man.

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku wakes up in some kind of dream. SHe looks aroudn her. Huh where am i? What is this place? Ku looks aroudn her. I am not the only one here. Other people ae here too. I do somewhere .  A little further away Summer and Bianca. I do try to get their attention with a loud : Hey Summer! , Hey Bianca! She wants totget closer. It seems they might not heard me before. When i try somethign happens. A man appears. He looks funny and kind. He gets my attention. Ku loks at the man and litens  carefully to what he says. He talked about Santa? Really? Santa is here? I might meet him ?

When he is done speaking. He invites me to get in if i am a chosen one ? Ku takes her chance. Excited to go enter the place. She follows him. I walk a bit faster to catch up with Bianca and Summer and walk next to them.

Aisha Mara

Aisha Mara
D-Tier
D-Tier

Waking up cold and wet is not Aisha's idea of a good night's rest but here she is finding herself beneath a shade of a pine tree sitting on a pile of soft powdery snow. She has no idea how she got there since she perfectly remembered sleeping on her bed inside the Magnostadt Dormitories. At the very least she's not wearing her nightgown she thought as she examines her clothes. She is wearing the winter clothes for the students in Magnostadt meaning the black robes and pointy hat but very warm clothes underneath.
    The warmth of the early morning wintry sun gives comfort as she moves around the area looking for any kind landmark hinting on where she could possibly be. The tall pines surrounding her just proves that she's nowhere near Magnostadt. She walked around aimlessly until she noticed something strange on the horizon.

"Is that a carnival tent?" Aisha thought.

Her parents sometimes took her to watch shows by nomadic performers out on the plains. She can vaguely remember something similar. Her feet and her curiosity leads her towards the mysterious carnival in the middle of nowhere. At first she thought she is in an uninhabited area, but as she nears her destination she began seeing people, crowds to be exact. Her inner child started jumping for joy as she remembers the wonders she saw inside these tents during her childhood day.
    Aisha joined the crowd forming around a man on top of a podium. He looks exactly how she remembered, the feel of it all brings her back. She listened intently to what the ringmaster have to say. Every word sends a chill of excitement to her very bones. Forgetting her formal training she reverted back to being a toddler, her smile is as wide as a child getting her present on her birthday. She wanted to meet this Santa person whoever he is and just visit the workshop, if it is half as amazing as what the ringmaster hyped it up to be then Aisha would be extremely satisfied.
    After the man jumped off his stage Aisha is already excusing herself through the crowd of people in order to follow the guide to what she hoped to be the greatest experience of her life.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Hmmmm... I could've sworn I felt a lot more worthy participants by the gate. Well... It's their loss not mine hahahaha" The white haired man laughed out loud, he wipes away his tear from laughing and composed himself before gesturing his hands up high. "Welcome! To the greatest tour in the world! I am Jack at your service." He bowed low towards all of the participants that followed him to the tent.

"I see that none of you have questions. I understand, I would be too excited if I ever was given this chance of a lifetime! Please go on inside I will be there shortly." Jack gestured towards the entrance of the door asking the participants to go in if they are ready.

*Those that want go inside the tent would need to have a short post that they are going in and then they can post on the candy land area->link here*

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Noir managed to pass the gate with her liger, she would see so many people entering too. When she looked around, she would notice the small tent and halted herself from following the white haired man. '...small tent?' In her mind, there was several choices for her to choose. It would be whether she wanted to just directly go to the big tent by following Jack or just trying to examine the small tents that were scattered around the area. After a few seconds of mentally debating which choice that she wanted to choose, she looked again at the small tent which was becoming more interesting to be approached and observed. She wondered if there would be something inside the small tent because something was definitely off when she stared at the small tents. Finally, with a relieved light sigh, she maneuvered herself to approach one of the small tents with her liger following beside her. The biggest tent in the middle would have to wait to be entered by her because right now, the small tent really piqued up her interest. Perhaps the workers of this Santa person might be working inside the small tents? Or perhaps the Santa person himself was hiding in one of the small tent. Or there would be a treasure ready to be found inside? Her eyes sparkled with excitement, couldn't wait to see what she might found. "Come Haku, let's us see what those small tents have inside." The black stripped liger growled happily before shaking his entire white-furred body and walked alongside the black haired girl.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Arriving late to the affair, a lone magician strolled up to the out of place scene with an inquisitive look upon his face. Yakuroro the Imuchakk smirked softly as he looked upon the barrier encased circus tent. A bit strange to see a structure here, let alone one protected by powerful magics. "Whomever erected this must have a powerful command over the rukh..." The magician muttered to himself softly so that none could hear the comment. "I've not seen power like this save for in a dungeon..."

His interest in the matter thoroughly piqued, Yaku approached as the man in the top hat began his speech to the crowd. Looking at the top hat adorned figure made Yakuroro's mind seer with pain as it fought tenaciously to suppress the memories of what had taken place back in the secret chamber beneath Lady Soushui's estate. He had an uncanny likeness to a mischievous man that had meddled with fate. Yakuroro looked up from his mental episode wincing slightly as he came upon the realization that the familiarity he believed he saw was no mere coincidence.

"I'll not be toyed with again..."

The magician silently cursed the idea of being the play thing of yet another gentlemanly magician. As most of the group followed into the big top ten obediently, Yakuroro lingered behind and looked around at the various other attractions in hopes of learning more about the barrier that had been established around the perimeter. Once inside the barrier, Yakuroro would begin inspecting the exterior edges of the barrier for any signs of focal points or other generators. After completing this search, he'd make for the closest tent in order to check it for clues as well. This would put him close to Noir and her beastial companion.

Yaku had vague memories of being in a dungeon with this young woman, but he could recall how that encounter had ended...strange. Nevertheless she might make for a useful pawn, sacrificial or otherwise, while exploring this unknown winter wonderland. Approaching the chimeric experiment of a girl, Yakuroro put on an expertly faked smile and waved. "It seems our paths cross once more." Yakuroro said as he walked in front of the girl's path blocking the way to the small tent she was headed towards. "After you~" With a slight bow and a kind smile, Yakuroro stepped aside making it clear that he didn't intend to stop her despite initially getting in her way and gestured for Noir to head inside first. He would follow behind her watching carefully to see if there were any traps. After all, he was hoping to find some kind of generator for this barrier inside.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani originally planned on going into the big tent, but something else had caught her eye. She walked a little closer to it moving southeast away from the tent. The peculiar person she walking inside of the tent made her more curious so she motioned to Hoyo and with a smile began walking over to the tent with a mysterious green patch of grass growing under it. Her curiosity had been peaked and nothing was going to stop her from figuring out was inside of the tent. So soon enough Ani and Hoyo walked into the tent with a patch of green grass growing under it with a soft smile on her face.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf paused in his advances of the tent in order to listen to the white haired man address the group once more. He seemed to be surprised, his words conveying that he had been certain there were more gathered around that were worthy to take part in this adventure than those who had stepped up to meet him. Among those was Endolf himself, accompanied by a group of vastly different individuals whom he hadn’t ever met before. Though that didn’t matter much to the young Fanalis who simply followed the instructions he had been given and entered through the tent’s opening as “Jack” had said to. Of course there was no promises that he would continue to follow the stranger’s directions once they were inside. In fact, he was almost certain he would end up deviating away from the group if there were impressive objects simply scattered about like he had first mentioned.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

After shaking his head from the not-so-embarrassing outburst, Zadi turned towards the talking gentleman with white hair and a top hat. If Zadi bothered to look around, which he didn't, then he'd see Yakuroro's familiar face. Unfortunately, for Zadi, the 'tavern incident' wasn't all that pleasent in hindsight, so Zadi wouldn't want to notice Yaku. After all, the experience was so traumatizing that Zadi couldn't remember if he drowned to death and subsequently teleported here, to this strange purgatory, or simply teleported here just before he died. However, the 'purgatory' idea would probably be better explained by using the word 'hell' instead. All the same, Zadi didn't see Yakuroro, so there wasn't a 'problem' that Zadi cared about just yet, so all Zadi did was go into the tent with a few other people hoping to experience something awesome.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just when she approached the tent, she could notice a wooden creature that looked like a little boy. Her liger was going to growl at the strange creature but stopped himself when Noir put her hand on her liger’s head. It was not necessary to scare this creature as this small boy looked sad while holding this pink colored flower on his hand, that alone already made Noir curious and she waited for something to happen. However, the boy noticed her staring at him and immediately went inside a tent with a green patch growing under it. “…wai—“ Her words was being cut by a voice of a man that she had heard somewhere before. The man mentioned about their paths which crossed once more and when he black haired girl turned her head to see who would say that, she could only stare but with her usual expressionless face and curious gaze. “Greetings...” She bowed down politely to this Imuchakk whose name she never knew even though she now remembered that she met him at this place called the dungeon.

The male Imuchakk would walk in front of her and blocked her path to the small tent, but that didn’t make her complain at all as despite of being unable to peek inside the tent because of the giant’s body size, Noir looked at the other tent as well. If the giant had the ability to see the flow of the rukh, then he might be able to see a faint aura surrounding each small tent with different color which was not difficult for him to understand what the meaning of that was. “Thank you.” She nodded at the imuchakk before motioning Haku to follow her when Yakuroro stepped aside and slowly stepping inside. She needed to be very careful, there was no way to confirm that this strange place was safe or not. However, after exploring this tent, she would explore the other small tents as well before entering the Big Top since it might lead her to something exciting. Then after she stepped inside the tent and making room for the giant to enter as well, she would begin to speak first, “So, do you notice the aura glowing from each small tent? Is that what makes you attracted to explore this area?”

However, first thing to do was to find the small boy first as she was curious and worried about him. '...he looked sad...'

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance looked at the tent and sighed. He could sense that he was about to get into something either really dumb or really exciting. He shook his head "I don't know who this 'Jack' person is but if he tries anything funny, well..." Lance chuckled to him and shrugged "We can figure that out when we get there..." he held his staff closely to his side just in case and looked around. According to the flamboyant male known as Jack, he was in a sort of wonderland where he would be able to find treasure and maybe even the man named Santa Clause. Although it was weird and all, Lance couldn't say he wasn't at least a little bit excited to see how the events would play out.

The mage looked around to review his surroundings and saw that he knew almost no one in the crowd. He did single out Noir from his close observations but he shrugged it off for now "I have other things and people to worry about." He glanced around for a certain fox beast that he had and always brought with him. Much to his surprise he saw Pestis looking through the crowds, possibly looking for him. He walked over to the five meter tall fox and pat its leg "Let's go." Lance said as Pestis nodded and followed the purple eyed mage into the tent.

Aisha Mara

Aisha Mara
D-Tier
D-Tier

The red magician was not the only one to think that the guide's offer might be worth pursuing. Many other people walks in front of Aisha to follow the well-dressed man. Though not all seems to be interested in going inside the magnificent tent at the center. They seem to be more interested on looking at the smaller tents that surrounds it.
    Aisha listened as the ringmaster speak once more. He talked about worthy participants, Aisha agreed as she scans the area and see different kinds of people but all of them looks to be great one way or another.

She thinks to herself. "Is he talking about me too? Regardless I would just have to prove that I am indeed a worthy participant."

The ringmaster introduced himself as Jack, a rather unique name thought the red magician. Her heart skipped a beat as he urges them to go inside the tent. This is it, she thought. She entered the tent without any hesitation.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi also arrived in front of the magical tent along with his pets, El Drago and Orie. However, he wasn’t too keen on being pulled around like this so often.” Is this all connected somehow? “ Lagi would say this with a questionable squint, not exactly sure what he should be expecting any more. However, getting some sort of presents to bring back to his children for being away for so long was something that Lagi would relish the thought in. “Well el drago, your silence says it all, I’m annoyed too. However, the presents awaits. I’m sure Sabin and Octavia would like them.
Lagi would say as he and the rest of his partners entered the tent.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

A large tent. A collection of unordinary people and beasts. So many people. So much snow. A young magician, a man named Adrastos with hair matching the color of the glistening flakes that accumulated on the ground, stood among the others, watching the man make his announcement before letting people through the gate. There were a few faces he knew and some that he did not, but what didn’t make sense was why he was here. Where was he before all this? What was he doing? These questions weren’t only his, judging by the faces of those that surrounded him.

Once they were let through, Adrastos watched as everyone kind of wandered, going in different directions, until a few of them decided to go into a tent, one of which that Adrastos was uninterested in entering. What if he didn’t want to go? What if there was another tent that intrigued the magician more? Still…. those riches… Adrastos pondered for a moment.

The man, Jack as he would later introduce himself, let the participants of this treasure hunt enter the tent, leaving Adrastos more or less alone with a few possible stragglers. The man was not someone Adrastos felt like he could trust, but then again, there was hardly a soul left in this world that he did. Still, he couldn’t leave him unwatched, not until he knew what was going on. With that in mind, Adrastos sighed and followed the others into the tent.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Upon arriving and still feeling kind of groggy as if he was just woke up from a dream, Tenma shook his head and closed his eyes tightly before opening it again only to see some kind of circus area around him. It gave him a strange vibe, but then again, this might be just another weird thing happened. He sighed, wondering how many times he experienced this kind of thing... It felt like the reality was not even existed anymore. He was at the tavern before and that felt empty, as if no one was there or even alive besides the guests. Now he was here and he was sure this place gave him the same unsure feeling in it. Following the guide might not be the only choice, so once he entered the gate, Tenma waited there and looked around first to see if he can go to somewhere else. His gaze was fixed at the small tents, which most of the people didnt even pay attention to it. Perhaps he could explore the small tents first...

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Diana was fascinated with the tent, but it definitely had a mysterious aura, not necessarily evil, but not good either. She was dressed impeccably in her outfit of skin tight pieces, leather breastplate and to keep her ward where fleece-lined boots and a nice shawl. Her face was adorned by a cosmetic helm and her eyes covered in goggles to keep her eyes and nose warm. Diana had her friend on her arm, who wasn't cold at all, and his feathers seemed as if they were styled. The falcon tamer brought her fingers to her lips and let out a whistle. Flap. Flap. Divebomb ascended to the sky and began to survey the area, there wasn't much ability to communicate with her pet, but Divebomb at least would signal for something if there was prey or unseen targets.

As Divebomb surveyed the area, Diana saw a flamboyant man addressing the people at the gate, but Diana was a bit more skeptical than the rest, and she stayed outside of range of the people. But eventually Divebomb returned to perch on her arm. The emcee of the situation had began to lead the crowd of people in towards the big tops. Diana was finally catching up to the group and managed to catch wind of his name. 'Jack', a pleasant name. She wanted to explore the region around the big top, but she didn't want to lose the group just yet either, so she sprinted to make it into the big top.

ooC: Diana has her bird fly around to survey the area. Follows everyone inside.

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Appearance:

Vavantine stirred and rubbed her bright blue eyes. She did not remember falling asleep and hoped that she had not been rude to her parents as they ate their dinner. However, when she opened her eyes to address her parents, they were nowhere to be seen. Her house was gone, along with her parents, all of which was replaced by a collection of tents, one gigantic mountain of cloth in the center with numerous smaller ones scattered about. What was this? Where was she? The snow the covered the ground made Vavantine think she was back home in Imuchakk, but she knew better.

The young warrior girl could feel panic wrapping its cold hand around her chest, making it hard to breeze and focus on what to do. If she wasn’t in Imuchakk, where was she? She’d always wanted to learn about the outside world, but this…? This was not planned. Her hand went to her face, covering her mouth as if to stifle the whimpering and hide her quivering lip. Then her hand went over her eyes. She didn’t have her mask, allowing people to see the glow in her left eye and her face.

Now, Vavantine didn’t think she was a hideous monster. She thought she was decently pretty, but the mask was just too precious to her, like the tiara that rested on her head. It was a gift from her mother, along with her uniform. It just completed it. Without her mask, she felt… open. Her tiara though didn’t seem to be missing. She also had her sword which was sheathed at her hip.

Vavantine sighed, taking deep breaths to calm her nerves. Know your surroundings then… This place is foreign and who knows what dangers might be lurking. Perhaps I’ll even find someone that knows what’s going on.

The Imuchakk walked through the gate, and though she was a bit tempted to enter the giant tent in the middle, she focused more on the smaller tents, the ones that seemed to be ignored. While looking, she came across a mysterious handsome man who was probably a few years older than her. He wore an eyepatch over one eye, but she saw the striking yellow eyes, almost as if they belonged to a wolf. He also worse some sort of uniform, as if it were from a military, but being an alien to other countries, Vavantine didn’t know from where.

“Um, hello?” she asked as she approached. “You wouldn’t happen to know where we are, do you? I thought I was at home with my family, but I woke up here…” Vavantine chewed her bottom lip lightly. He didn’t seem like a man that could be trusted, yet what other choice did she have? She’d rather be with someone than wandering alone, even if it was someone that struck her as dangerous. “Would it be okay if I accompany you? Being in an uncharted area could be dangerous to explore by yourself. Not that you look weak, it’s just a wise strategy for a situation such as this.”

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just when the swordsman wanted to start examining each small tent around the big one, a gentle voice could be heard from behind him. Judging from her voice, she sounded a little bit confused but that might be some kind of trap. So the one eyed man readied himself to any upcoming attack if there was any and turned around to see a woman with a dazzling blue hair, her built was indeed looked a little bit different if he compared with some woman that he saw around. Perhaps she was not the same as him, maybe she could be an Imuchakk since she had their signature blue hair and a strong, firm looking figure for a woman with such a gentle face. Well, maybe he can use some companion, he agreed with the woman’s point about the danger of exploring around. Not that he thought that he was that weak, but having accompanied by someone who looked capable to fight would be nice just in case there was some trouble that he couldn’t handle alone. So far, he never had some kind of situation that he couldn’t handle alone though, well, maybe that case with the dragon was an example but it was not because he couldn’t handle it by himself but it was because he needed Zadi’s help.

“Greetings… I feel the same as well, milady. I was in the country where things like snow wouldn’t even exist and suddenly I woke up here, I am planning to explore this place to find an exit if possible.” He beamed the woman with his bright smile and then scratched the back of his head before laughing nervously, “I wouldn’t refuse since I am quite weak, so it is nice to have someone who looks like a very strong and reliable lady like you beside me.” His sweet words of lie didn’t have any kind of ill intention behind, he was just interested to see what kind of strength that this strong woman from prideful tribe would have. Perhaps he could learn a thing or two about her and he was sure it would be fun even though maybe he wouldn’t get the chance to do it because this place was abnormal for him and there might be some kind of strange thing that will occur. “My name is Tenma, Mikazuki Tenma. May I know your name, milady?” He would reach his hand towards the blue haired woman and continued, “I am planning to explore the small tents, I hope you don’t mind.”

After that, he would go and looked at each small tent around the big top, but didn’t enter. He would like to see if there was any kind of tent that would piqued up his interest to enter, such as an interesting event that related to one of the tent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum