Two A tier Ninjas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two A tier Ninjas Empty Two A tier Ninjas 25/08/20, 02:10 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Upgrading one B tier combat Ninja, and buying one A tier combat ninjas, should be 70k huang AND 500 words.

I don't care if these bitches are underpowered. Want these approved quick, will take any drops or changes, as long as the idea is the same.

Name: Naruto Uchiha
Tier: A-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: A-tier
Description: A ninja trained in the arts of stealth, explosives, and ninjutsu from the Kogata. Wielding dual Katanas they carrying satchels with equipment hidden under their normal haoris. Underneath they can switch into navy blue ninja garb covering their appearance, the clan symbol is on their back.
Weapons:  A-tier Twin Katanas, smoke bombs, kunais
Traits:
Impersonation
B Tier
Able to blend in as a member from any clan in Kina or Kou, through physical actions, pretending for several days at a time without a problem, if the act is held long enough, it is able to deceive certain clairvoyance spells, if it makes sense. Can be instantly uncovered by any investigation traits higher than B-tier or can be uncovered after 3 posts by investigation and sensory traits at B-tier, or the clan leader of the clan impersonated.

Stealth
B-Tier
Can hide super well and blend in. Using a wide variety of clothing and techniques to blend into any background. Can blend into crowds, or people of several employments within Kina, can also blend into their surroundings, urban and camouflage. Using painted outfits or by adding objects to his attire to break his silhouette, such as shrubbery. Can be detected instantly by sensory traits above B-tier, can be detected after 3 posts by sensory B-tier traits.

Exceptional Speed
A-tier
User can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. They can maintain this speed for hours. At this level they are equal to a B-tier fanalis in speed. Naruto learns this trait to help him escape if he gets caught behind enemy lines.

Abilities:

• Iron Rain- The user leaps 5m into the air throwing kunais at a target up to 25m away throwing a spray of kunais into their pack dealing B-tier damage in the forms of stabs across the back or front.

• Steel Wind- With their katanas the user runs in an arc going out up to 5m out arcing towards a target up to 20m away they end the run with a quick stab which does B-tier damage with one of their katanas.

• Brooding Metal Clouds- Throwing down a pellet the user explodes the object which sends out a cloud made from smoke and iron sand with a slight gunpowder mix. If it gets in your eyes it does C-tier damage and those within cannot see for two posts. The cloud is 20m in diameter.

• Storm Cleanse-  With their mix of explosives the user jumps 10m in the air throwing an air of bombs creating an explosion 30m in width and 5m in height which does A-tier damage to those caught within it.

-

Name: Sasuke Uzumaki
Tier: A-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: A-tier
Description: A ninja trained in the arts of stealth, explosives, and ninjutsu from the Kogata. Wielding dual Katanas they carrying satchels with equipment hidden under their normal haoris. Underneath they can switch into navy blue ninja garb covering their appearance, the clan symbol is on their back.
Weapons:  A-tier Twin Katanas, smoke bombs, kunais
Traits:
Impersonation
A Tier
Able to blend in as a member from any clan in Kina or Kou, through physical actions, pretending for several days at a time without a problem, if the act is held long enough, it is able to deceive certain clairvoyance spells, if it makes sense. Can be instantly uncovered by any investigation traits higher than B-tier or can be uncovered after 3 posts by investigation and sensory traits at B-tier, or the clan leader of the clan impersonated.

Hidden Signals
B-Tier
By using overt body language and actions, Sasuke can communicate one way to Kogatan spies watching without making people suspicious of his action as he is able to do it discreetly.

Sleight of Hand
B-tier
Through years of training, the character has obtained deft hand and finger work allowing them a speed and accuracy with fine motor skills a cut above the average person, to hide items in plain sight within reach. Sasuke can move and hide items on person in an instant.

Abilities:

• Hornet’s Sting: Sasuke bounds forward five metres and strikes a target in their vitals for A tier damage.

• Tiger’s Claws: Sasuke lunges forwards and rips into his target twice with his sword. The first will paralyse a limb and the second will deal C-tier damage on that same limb.

• Alligator's Jaw: Springing forwards, sasuke kicks a target’s weapon away and disarms them before delivering a  slash to deal  B tier damage.

Last edited by 8 on 25/08/20, 03:20 am; edited 1 time in total

2Two A tier Ninjas Empty Re: Two A tier Ninjas 25/08/20, 03:19 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11413-peak-sabotage-solo-sabotage#61192 This is a 500 word count post to upgade Naruto from B tier to A tier.

3Two A tier Ninjas Empty Re: Two A tier Ninjas 28/08/20, 04:53 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Small Edits made for you, 70k Huang deducted for the purchase, bump if there's an issue and PM me if you want me to add any extra abilities otherwise you still have 2 slots of abilities for your other npc

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Naruto Uchiha
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] A-tier
[b]Description:[/b] A ninja trained in the arts of stealth, explosives, and ninjutsu from the Kogata. Wielding dual Katanas they carrying satchels with equipment hidden under their normal haoris. Underneath they can switch into navy blue ninja garb covering their appearance, the clan symbol is on their back.
[b]Weapons:[/b]  A-tier Twin Katanas, smoke bombs, kunais
[b]Traits:[/b]
[b]Impersonation[/b]
[i]B Tier[/i]

[b]Stealth[/b]
[i]B-Tier[/i]
Can hide super well and blend in. Using a wide variety of clothing and techniques to blend into any background. Can blend into crowds, or people of several employments within Kina, can also blend into their surroundings, urban and camouflage. Using painted outfits or by adding objects to his attire to break his silhouette, such as shrubbery. Can be detected instantly by sensory traits above B-tier, can be detected after 3 posts by sensory B-tier traits.

[b]Exceptional Speed[/b]
[i]A-tier[/i]
User can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. They can maintain this speed for hours. At this level they are equal to a B-tier fanalis in speed. Naruto learns this trait to help him escape if he gets caught behind enemy lines.

[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*]Iron Rain- The user leaps 5m into the air throwing kunais at a target up to 25m away throwing a spray of kunais into their pack dealing B-tier damage in the forms of stabs across the back or front.

[*]Steel Wind- With their katanas the user runs in an arc going out up to 5m out arcing towards a target up to 20m away they end the run with a quick stab which does B-tier damage with one of their katanas.

[*]Brooding Metal Clouds- Throwing down a pellet the user explodes the object which sends out a cloud made from smoke and iron sand with a slight gunpowder mix. If it gets in your eyes it does C-tier damage and those within cannot see for two posts. The cloud is 20m in diameter.

[*]Storm Cleanse-  With their mix of explosives the user jumps 10m in the air throwing an air of bombs creating an explosion 30m in width and 5m in height which does A-tier damage to those caught within it.

[/list]

-

[b]Name:[/b] Sasuke Uzumaki
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] A-tier
[b]Description:[/b] A ninja trained in the arts of stealth, explosives, and ninjutsu from the Kogata. Wielding dual Katanas they carrying satchels with equipment hidden under their normal haoris. Underneath they can switch into navy blue ninja garb covering their appearance, the clan symbol is on their back.
[b]Weapons:[/b]  A-tier Twin Katanas, smoke bombs, kunais
[b]Traits:[/b]
[b]Impersonation[/b]
[i]A Tier[/i]

[b]Hidden Signals[/b]
[i]B-Tier[/i]
By using overt body language and actions, Sasuke can communicate one way to Kogatan spies watching without making people suspicious of his action as he is able to do it discreetly.

[b]Sleight of Hand[/b]
[i]B-tier[/i]
Through years of training, the character has obtained deft hand and finger work allowing them a speed and accuracy with fine motor skills a cut above the average person, to hide items in plain sight within reach. Sasuke can move and hide items on person in an instant.

[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*]Hornet’s Sting: Sasuke bounds forward five metres and strikes a target in their vitals for A tier damage.

[*]Tiger’s Claws: Sasuke lunges forwards and rips into his target twice with his sword. The first will paralyse a limb for two posts and the second will deal C-tier damage on that same limb.

[*]Alligator's Jaw: Springing forwards, sasuke kicks a target’s weapon away and disarms them before delivering a  slash to deal  B tier damage.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum