D-Tier
D-Tier

Tak's Starters 217c29c25579e94e2307245473b6b0c5

Spin Cycle

Tier:D
Class:Warrior
Type:Offensive
Range:Close
Requirements/Drawbacks:The user must be wielding a Sword and cannot stop their spin once started due to the immense momentum already generated to complete the motion
Scaling: Damage: increases damage per 10 Stamina invested Capping at A tier.
Sustain:0
Cool Down:1
Cost: 10s
Description:

Tak moves in with a twisting horizontal sword slash while advancing forward ,allowing for his body's natural momentum to spin in a 360 degree motion bringing the swooping in on his opponent head dealing D tier damage

Tak's Starters SefOExMnsDEhRAOFE2OLRfRw-X5yTWsrWkFiUf6zHQXXZ0uEKhqu0pC97JHbCw-GTftX9mc3wYGECcN7SYI0Ig

Bushido Shotgun

Tier:C
Requirements/Drawbacks:
The user must be wielding a Sword and scabbard ,must return the sword to its scabbard per technique guidelines
Scaling:  Damage - Increase the damage by one per 10s invested
Cool Down:2
Cost: 20s
Description:

hand resting on the hilt of his sword Takumi Waits for the opportune moment to strike,unleashing a quick short slash  by quick drawing his sword in the blink of an eye before returning it back to the scabbard just as quickly,dealing C tier damage.

Long Winded

Type:Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks:
The user must be able to make physical contact with the opponents stomach or chest area
Scaling: Effect- increases the amount of posts Long winded's effect lasts per 10s invested  
Cool Down:1
Description:

Innocent enough seeming at first.Tak uses two fingers to strike out at the opponents solar plexus or chest creating a vicious looking indent in the opponent's afflicted area,causing them to be unable to speak and gather their breath for a post,effectively knocking the wind out of them

Tak's Starters Tenor

Quicksilver

Type:Supplementary
Range:medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must possess Fanalis physiology
Scaling: Effect- the total posts in which the user can travel at Top speed is increased by 1 per 10s invested, capping at A tier
Sustain:5
Cool Down: 3
Cost:10s
Description:

developed from years of speed training and his natural Fanalis physiology,Takumi can accelerate to his top speed in a single running step without needing to build up to it naturally becoming elusive and free flowing on the battlefield with an explosiveness that can surprise enemies.This effect lasts lasts for a single post  

Tak's Starters Original

Serpents Sting

Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must be using a Sword
Scaling: increases damage per 10 Stamina invested Capping at A tier.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Description:

Used more for a distraction than how cool it looks,Tak Twirls his sword with a fancy flourish before feinting a sword stab to either the right or left of the opponent only to pivot quickly delivering a deceptive slash to the opposite side of where the feint was performed dealing D tier damage .

Last edited by Reggenix on 19/08/20, 04:54 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Tak's Starters Empty Re: Tak's Starters 14/08/20, 10:20 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Spin Cycle Is he stepping forward and using this attack or is an attack he's using while he steps forward. I know that sounds the same but it depends on if that's the's the point or if its a requirement. Since you but the range as close I'd say its a move you do while moving based on how the step and image looks as well.

Bushido Shotgun: AS the class systems say warriors cannot register magoi manipulation abilities until B-tier so that part isn't possible currently and your values are off as well as it goes by 10 going by 10 each tier so just the 20 stamina. The scaling also isn't possible, you can however do a quick close slash doing C-tier damage and can scale to increase the damage. Correct cool down to two posts

Long Winded-
Abilities affecting stamina and or magoi are currently limited to powerful magic such as djinn magic. Also scaling doesn't cap except for damage and healing, you could however increase the amount of wind or force it knocks out of them. The effect could be disorienting or making them unable to speak and gather their breath for a post increasing the amount of posts its in effect for the scaling. Also for your costs you don't need to list scaling just the tier cost of 10 and then the sustain cost if you wish which is have the cost. Correct cool down to one post

threading the needle-
You would need to list the damage but you don't have a parry ability so I would suggest you make this ability a parry, in which you should describe the motion or direction you swing or move your blade in order to parry damage which would be D-tier. Correct cool down to one post

Serpents Sting- List the damage tier of the ability which would be D-tier.

3Tak's Starters Empty Re: Tak's Starters 18/08/20, 02:40 pm

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Spin Cycle:yes It is being performed while he steps forward and not after,i changed my description a bit to hopefully reflect that.

Bushido Shotgun: I threw out the crazy scaling stuff and mag manipulation i had and simplified it to a simple and quick slash as you suggested with the added flair of resheathing just as quickly and only for flavor not effects,

Long Winded:edited this ability to match your suggestion

Quicksilver:I totally got rid ofthreading the
needle
and replaced it with this supplementary ability as i was under the assumption that a parry was something all warriors came with the ability to do.

Serpent sting added the correct tier damage

4Tak's Starters Empty Re: Tak's Starters 19/08/20, 01:35 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bushido Shotgun: Need to include the damage which would be C-tier

Serpents Sting:
I don't see the damage listed just add the D-tier damage and this one is good

Quicksilver: It seems like this ability is trying to hit fanalis top movement speed based on their traits, it would be simpler to say you run forward at your fastest speed 10m stopping at that point.

Also to answer your assumption, all warriors get access to parrys but its a type of ability or defensive action, I was just encouraging registering a parry because its good to have one for abilities in order to redirect players attacks.

5Tak's Starters Empty Re: Tak's Starters 19/08/20, 03:54 pm

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Bushido shotgun: listed damage tier

Serpents sting:listed tier dmg

Quicksilver: I suppose i was trying and failing to illustrate that this as more of an acceleration augment rather than simply going fast from point A to point B ,since the fanalis trait already  allows you to maintain that top speed for a reasonable amount of time in my opinion lol

Normally id say it takes anyone a few good running steps if  not more to reach their top sprinting  speed,this allows Tak to reach that speed after only one step if that makes any sense.I rewrote the description and scaled it by post and not distance hopefully i have cleared up this idea as admittedly it was a bit muddled before.

6Tak's Starters Empty Re: Tak's Starters 19/08/20, 05:34 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Starters Approved, it functions like a buff so I guess that's fine unless there's an unforeseeable issue in the future.

Code:
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/7c/29/217c29c25579e94e2307245473b6b0c5.gif[/img]

[center][b]Spin Cycle[/b][/center]

[b]Tier:[/b]D
[b]Class:[/b]Warrior
[b]Type:[/b]Offensive
[b]Range:[/b]Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]The user must be wielding a Sword and cannot stop their spin once started due to the immense momentum already generated to complete the motion
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage: increases damage per 10 Stamina invested Capping at A tier.
[b]Sustain:[/b]0
[b]Cool Down:[/b]1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10s
[b]Description:[/b]

[list]
Tak moves in with a twisting horizontal sword slash while advancing forward ,allowing for his body's natural momentum to spin in a 360 degree motion bringing the swooping in on his opponent head dealing D tier damage [/list]

[color=#525252][font=Verdana][size=12][img]https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/sefOExMnsDEhRAOFE2OLRfRw-X5yTWsrWkFiUf6zHQXXZ0uEKhqu0pC97JHbCw-GTftX9mc3wYGECcN7SYI0Ig[/img]
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][b]Bushido Shotgun[/b][/center]

[b]Tier:[/b]C
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]
The user must be wielding a Sword and scabbard ,must return the sword to its scabbard per technique guidelines
[b]Scaling:[/b]  Damage - Increase the damage by one per 10s invested
[b]Cool Down:[/b]2
[b]Cost:[/b] 20s
[list]
hand resting on the hilt of his sword Takumi Waits for the opportune moment to strike,unleashing a quick short slash  by quick drawing his sword in the blink of an eye before returning it back to the scabbard just as quickly,dealing C tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Long Winded[/b][/center]

[b]Type:[/b]Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]
The user must be able to make physical contact with the opponents stomach or chest area
[b]Scaling:[/b] Effect- increases the amount of posts Long winded's effect lasts per 10s invested  
[b]Cool Down:[/b]1
[list]
Innocent enough seeming at first.Tak uses two fingers to strike out at the opponents solar plexus or chest creating a vicious looking indent in the opponent's afflicted area,causing them to be unable to speak and gather their breath for a post,effectively knocking the wind out of them[/list]

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/6ce1cd9c7aba2e0d9d3ef872c781b75a/tenor.gif?itemid=12392110[/img]

[center][b]Quicksilver[/b][/center]

[b]Type:[/b]Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b]medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must possess Fanalis physiology
[b]Scaling:[/b] Effect- the total posts in which the user can travel at Top speed is increased by 1 per 10s invested, capping at A tier
[b]Sustain:[/b]5
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3
[b]Cost:[/b]10s

developed from years of speed training and his natural Fanalis physiology,Takumi can accelerate to his top speed in a single running step without needing to build up to it naturally becoming elusive and free flowing on the battlefield with an explosiveness that can surprise enemies.This effect lasts lasts for a single post  

[img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/206012220/original.gif[/img]

[center][b]Serpents Sting[/b][/center]

[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must be using a Sword
[b]Scaling:[/b] increases damage per 10 Stamina invested Capping at A tier.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1

[list]
Used more for a distraction than how cool it looks,Tak Twirls his sword with a fancy flourish before feinting a sword stab to either the right or left of the opponent only to pivot quickly delivering a deceptive slash to the opposite side of where the feint was performed dealing D tier damage .[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]