You are not connected. Please login or register

Prior Planning & Prep [Solo | Training ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“So it seems like there’s the usual weak links in the criminal set up in Kou and a few richer folk working with some of the criminals to get higher. Nothing new.” Daichi explained as Dalia twitched in her face a bit trying to smile politely but failing as Daichi laughed.

“Don’t laugh you idiot! I’m trying my best to practice okay?!” Daich smirked at her.

“I know you are, but it looks too forced just try to relax more, besides the role you play doesn’t have to be a 180 from who you are now. Sometimes the best act is one with alot of truth behind it.” He said simply making Dalia think a bit before nodding.

“Alright.” She exhaled relaxing her face as she looked forward with calm almost cold eyes and a bored expression. “Now. New plan, investigate who is coming in from Balbad and anyone important doing so. Preferably ones on their own who are rich but not directly well known here.” She said with a cold and bored tone. “Those from Balbad will better fit the look I will be trying to take on for my plan. Try not to be spotted since if this works out correctly you will be posing as my newly arriving bodyguard. Understood?” She asked Daichi to blink and smile nodding.

“Understood, and that personality is far better you just gotta try to make sure you stay calm to really sell it, not you.” He said with a smirk making dahlias brow twitch before growling out.

“You saying I have anger issues…?”

“Yes”

“....” She sighed with a huff making him blink again.

“You're not gonna yell at me…?”

“I can but no I'm not, and don’t make this weird. Now” She stood up looking at the mansion where the others were at, she didn't want to leave just in case but 8 was likely too busy replacing her with Altan to talk to her even if there was something going on. “Let’s go to Kou, I need to get some clothes custom tailored to look more like I'm rich.” She said simply.

“Why not do so here?” Daichi asked curiously following her.

“Cause then the others could hear about them talking about the custom tailor job. I don’t plan on involving them and they would likely ruin the fun like they have been recently by trying to take over…” She said flatly looking at the mansion one last time. She just wanted to keep it a secret as well so when 8 did find out maybe it could be a nice surprise that he’d be so proud of he wouldn’t replace her anymore. She looked back forward walking with Daichi. “When we start to approach I’ll need you to stay in the shadows and stay behind after I make the order and observe the routine of the tailor. After I get my things I’ll need him to pass away so when others ask around about me he doesn't look at the clothes and decide to declare he made them but sold it to a girl that wouldn’t match my new description and raise suspicions.” She explained as they walked. Daichi rested his hands behind his head as they walked.

“You put a lot of thought into this huh?” He asked, looking forward.

“Of course, I put a lot of thought into all the things I do, most just don’t think so. Every battle, bite, move everything. My mother always said ‘prior planning prevents piss poor performance.’ The more you plan the more smoothly things go. It's frustrating when i have to stop moving to plan mid plan so i do it all during pre planned planning times or before i enact the plans. Usually though I just plan for the most optimal attacks to have the most fun. This kind of planning is a bit new to me. But… it has yet to disappoint me in keeping things entertaining. That and if all goes well we will have a foot hold with someone rich, and the resources necessary to start to form a crew. The number of people on your side raises your power. And the stronger your power the more people hunt you down.”

“And the more people who hunt you the more you can kill.” He finished catching on. Dalia nodded.

“Exactly. I’m sure there's more perks to having a large following but for now, having countless enemies to kill in self defense is more than enough.” She said with a grin as they made their way to Kou.

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“The tailor has been disposed of” Daichi said, landing from one tree branch to another before climbing down to land next to Dalia who finished pulling on her glove to cover her scars on her hand. “How’s your part going?” He asked grabbing a more Balbad looking set of armor putting it on instead of his usual set over his more locally obtained clothes to look like he was from Kou but was employed likely from Balbad.

“Just fine stop worrying like a loser idiot.” He grumbled, staring down at the sandals with dismay, it was better than full shoes but still not having her bare feet to the ground made her upset. He patted her shoulder looking over to her.

“Think of it like you're just walking on extended ground” He offered chuckling at her twitching brow before going back to tying his clothes back into a better place. He then pulled out a small metal plate and held it up angling it towards her. Dalia looked into the reflection of the blade and focused the ability she had been working on for a while now Body Alter Her eyes going form golden to brown, her hair from red to blonde and shrinking down to a more normal level and slightly less wild, her face looking still similar bit more older to look more like she was just a short 16 17 year old.

Her scar on her neck fading to hide itself while the beauty mark on her upper cheek stayed in place. She calmed herself and adjusted her pony tail a bit nodding to Daichi speaking in a cold and flat tone.

“Let’s go visit uncle.” She said speeding off to hide their clothes then back over the two walking confidently and with a decent pace into the nearby kingdom of Kou.

“Yes I am only here for a short while but while I am here I would like to meet up with your extended workers.” The middle aged blonde man said with a confident smile he was wearing more noble-like clothes that looked like they were from Balbad from origin. His face though went pale as he get a blade slightly cutting in through his clothes at his mid back at his spinal cord.

“Uncle, I know I was delayed due to being put on the wrong boat but you should still be at the tavern resting.” The calm cold tone of a girl in her late teens with some allure to her voice said using her Voice Alter to do so. The men who looked from the bodyguard now sat seemingly peacefully beside the middle aged man but his caring hand on his back held a well placed and angled blade to keep it hidden as the short teen looking girl also known as Dalia sat beside the middle aged man on the other side. The men he spoke to looked confused to the two.  “The doctor did say even after resting on the way to Kou you would still be in the healing process.” She looked him right in the eye.

“And one wrong move and your back could break again, and there's no guarantee you’ll walk again if that happens.” She said trying to sound concerned but also sounding a bit bored. “And I of course need to keep you on that resting schedule instead of having fun at the taverns.” She said with a huff.

The man grew paler realizing the threat but nodded smiling with a chuckle. “Of course my dear.” He looked over to the others nodding “I’ll see you soon enough, please send a letter to my tavern about times to meet up.” The men nodded watching the three got up and leave with a blink.

“Now what is it that you-” He started in the man's tavern room only for Dalia to use her foot like a hook behind his knee and pulled her foot forward making him fall quickly to his knees and grabbed him by his throat pinning him to the wall with her Fanalis B - Tier Strength and leaned in closely to his choking panicking face.

“I am now your niece, an aspiring youth hoping to enter your lifestyle and ties with the low tier criminals around the world. You love and adore me. You would die for me. And you had kept me a secret until you felt I was ready which is why no one knew of me before.” She gripped tighter threatening to break his neck. “And you're going to tell me and my wonderful body guard here, everything about your criminal allies… then buy him some pretty new clothes.” She whispered the last part with a wide grin. “Blink twice if you understand.” He did so and she let go of him letting him fall to the ground gasping for air. He was coughing as Dalia looked over to Daichi who smirked.

“Pretty clothes?”

“Shut up idiot.”

“Well then we suppose it will be a pleasure to work under you Lara in the name of your uncle.” The men said, shaking Dali’s gloved hand. Dalia nodded to them silently. “It’s a shame your uncle must be off for now though but it shouldn’t be all too bad since he’s leaving such a seemingly promising apprentice behind. For now we shall meet you once again at our planned times young Lara.” They said bowing to her she bowing back letting them leave as she looked back to the middle aged man who was sweating badly now form anxiety.

When they heard the door close behind them Dalia held her hands behind her back staring intently at the man. “You have sent out the letters of retirement to your other holders?” She asked simply.

“Y yes but they will know something is up when they read them.” He warned with a stammer.

“Good… that means they will know who is the far more competent when they receive my news.” She said simply  adjusting her glove clancign to Daichi who then left, making her panic more.

“What news would you have to send…?” He asked hesitantly.

Dalia smiled widely then her face, hair, and voice all turning back to normal then the man’s eyes growing wide. “Simple.... That you were mauled to death by wild animals… brutally… and painfully” She said smirking the man then darting out of the room. As he ran, Daichi from hidden locations used his Iron Rain to redirect where the man ran with his knives to make him head into the forest. He heard rushing sounds from all around him as he entered the forest looking around frantically. “I’ve been waiting so long to kill you.” She said angrily as he jumped backwards as more knives stopped him from running forward.

“This may surprise you… but… I’m a very impatient person.” She said flatly as he tried to run back but was blocked by knives. Left, blocked. Right, blocked. He stood in the center of the ring of knives looking around frantically. Dalia then lunged forward mid run and shifted her teeth and eyes with her Bite Harder chomping off a part of his flesh on his arm making him scream in pain. He grabbed his arm, stumbling away as she came at him again, biting his chest as she leaped off his shoulder making him fall to the ground. He weeped and screamed in pain, gripping his injuries. Blood flowing out from all over.

Dalia reactivating her Bite Harder before then leaping over landing on his chest knocking the wind out of him as she shot down biting into his hand chopping multiple fingers off looking down to him with crazy eyes and a smile that slowly spread showing off her razor sharp teeth blood trickling down from their gaps and down her chin and lips as her teeth and eyes turned back to normal but still that error smile and look in her eyes stayed. “By Solomon… I missed play time.” She said humming happily, almost like a pleased kitten. As she spoke more of his blood trickled from her mouth and onto his face as she started to gleefully laugh like the child she was.

Daichi watching from the trees, he wasn’t certain if he should be concerned for her glee or smile at the fact this was the first time to hear giggles, see her genuinely smile so happily. She acted like a beast… and was happy about it, likely even proud of it even. Why was he not more disturbed by it? For houses she ‘played’ with the man and when he looked like he was close to death she leaned close to his tired tears, sweat and blood stained face and pressed her forehead to his. “This was the most fun I’ve had in a long time..” She shifted her face with her Bite Harder Finishing him off and got up off him spitting out his flesh. She bit off to the side looking over to Daichi. “I genuinely would like to thank you for that… Daichi.”

She said genuinely making the boy who sat in the tree look up with a blink. “If you hadn’t helped me set this up, I likely would still be bored moping about. I just want to thank you…. But I’ll kick your ass” She kicked the air with some force behind it. “If you tell anyone I thanked you got it?” She asked with one squinty eye and one wide one. Daichi nodded and smiled softly.

“Got it… and your welcome.” He said hopping down. Being  nice to one person wouldn’t keep her locked into a fate distended to be a good person… it was just one person…. One who she has come to respect as well. The two started to walk back to Kina for now. “What does blood taste like anyways?” He asked with an amused look.

“What wanna try some?”  She held up her bloody gloved hand.

“I dunno, I think that tastes more like cloth, I could just lick it off the side of your face you got plenty there.” He teased smudging some on her cheek making her scrunch up her face.

“You’re gross.” She said with a huff.

“So licking blood off your face is gross but eating a man alive isn’t?” He asked with a smirk.

“Yes.” He chuckled  and shrugged. Dalia speeding off to grab their clothes on their way out of the area then returning back to him. "Think the maid knows how to get blood out of fancy cloth?” She asked looking down. “I never needed to before.” She explained, shrugging with a soft smile.

“I know how. I’ll get it out for you tonight for you next time you go on a trip as Lara… how did you come up with that name anyways?” he asked curiously.

Dalia looked forward with a bit of long full teary eyes. “It was my mother’s name….”

( 1,009 / 1,000 Words )

Abilities Used:

NPCs Brought:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Is Lara even your real name…? The man steadily asked.
“Does it even matter?” Dalia replied sounding bored as she fiddled with her hair boredly.
“Do you know the standing you’re in right now? How many enemies have you made if you can't prove you can stand against them?” She asked more seriously.
“Good thing I’m sitting then.” She replied flatly.
“Do you even have a plan going forward for your part of the organization we have here…?” He asks with shaking hands.
“Wouldn’t you like to know the loser?” She boredly mocked making him stand up and slam his hands into the table and many others sat at Shaking the whole table as the others looked nervous and Dalia’s hand missed a loop she was putting a strand of her currently blonde hair in. Her brow twitched then her eyes unfocusign from her hair to the man’s face.

“Take this seriously damn it! You may not have much invested in this but the rest of us this is our livelihood and if things go wrong we could be out of a house and home so we would be more then willing to kill you in order to prevent that!” He screamed at her angrily. Dalia looking at Daichi then raising a brow as if to say is this what it's like on the other end. Daichi holding up a horizontal hand wobbling it a bit to say just a tad with a smirk. She then looked forward to the man who was fuming at her with a brought red face.

She looked him dead in the eyes interlocking her fingers together resting her nose against the bridge that her fingers made resting her elbows on the table still as she gave him a chilling look. “I take this very seriously… The only thing I take more seriously is when losers like you tell me what to do with nothing to back it up with. Now sit back down and shut up.”

“I will no-!” He started only to be cut off by her zooming forward with her fanalis speed that no one but Daichi expected due to only Daichi knowing she wasn’t actually human She grabbed him by his face leaping off the table and with B-Tier Strength into the ground landing in a kneeling position as everyone at the table shuddered at the crunching sound and be blood that splattered out all over the ground and a few inches above. She slowly got up still gripping the head of the now dead man and shoved him into his seat making his dead body sit in his seat and leaned in closely to his blood soaked ear.

“I said… sit back down…” She pulled her hand away from it with minor blood splatter on it. “And shut up.” She walked hopping back onto the table casually wiping her hand off on one of the faces of the men at the table on the way back to her seat and hopped down to her seat twirling then plopping back down in her seat. “Now… to rehash things. I will be taking over this ring, you are to give me ways to contact your other contacts, our groups allies, enemies, files on all of our on workings, and at the next meeting which will be tomorrow night you will arrive with all of this information on your own so i can see what contradicts what or who knows what, and long side this.” She looked to one “You are to bring me a god damned pony” she looked to the next one “You are to bring me a pretty doll.” she looked at the next one “You are to get me more clothes such as the ones I wear now in style.” The next one “You are to bring in all of your  slaves and all permits to them to me.” She looked to the last two. “And you two shall give you money to him to pay for every save he brings in.” They all looked concerned with the last parts but bowed their heads in understanding. “Good… Now… leave…” As they got up she held up a hand to stop them then pointed to the man’s body “Deal with that as well on your way out… leave the blood on the ground though… it pleases me.” She said flicking her wrist letting them leave. Once the door was closed she let her face and hair turn back to red and its normal state and high fived Daichi with a bright smile. “My Solomon was amazing!” She said laughing excitedly.

“Why do you need a pony doll though?” He asked curiously as she leaned over the table grabbing some spare paper and a quill.

“I dunno it’s the first thing that came to mind.” She said with a laugh, making Daichi laugh while writing the letter. “Honestly I think I’m just gonna let the poney loose into the city and just have the doll in here as decoration.” She said with a shrug. She then signed her name the way she has been practicing for the past while in an over the top cute and curvy way, ‘Lara Duskborne’ Smiling pleased at the letter addressed to the slaver Eight. Then one more to her someone she has been calling uncle Jynx, he reminded her of an uncle figure and by calling him she means calling him that in her head.

“Duskborne?” Daichi asked as she folded the letter and put it in the proper set up to have it sent out to butt face himself.

“I met 8 at dusk, that’s when he took me in and honestly if it wasn’t for him Lara would not exist, so Lara was born at Dusk… Dusk Born e” She said simply passing the letter to him. He took it and nodded chuckling.

“I see. Well I shall send this out then. Shall I take the money we took off those men to pay for a new look and mask for myself as well?” He asked curiously as Dalia got up and nodded gently pulling his hood over his head while on her tippy toes.

“Of course, idiot. We can’t have 8 knowing who we are yet.” She said softly almost in an endearing way. She stared at him and he stared at her for a few moments before she shoved him backwards making him stumble. “Hurry up and get going and stop staring at me with your big dumb eyes idiot!” She shouted at him pointing for him to leave. Daichi smirked and rolled his eyes as she crossed her arms scrunching up her nose grumbling to herself. She needed to spend less time with that guy she swore he was making her soft with his stupid face.

PREPARATION COMPLETE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum