Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

[spoiler=Mission]Job Name: Shinobi Striker | Kogata
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Kina
Job Reward: 200XP | 15,000 Huang
Chain Reward: Partial Access to Kogata secrets, information, and written history on Kina. 1x B-Tier Shinobi NPC.
Job Prerequisites: Be part of the Kogata.
Job Overview: Kogata have assigned you and other shinobi and foreign mercenaries to retrieve two shinobi captured by a small Kinan clan looking to extract information from them. Infiltrate a clan house and assist Kogata shinobi in defeating the small clan's samurai, and retrieving the two shinobi.
Enemies:

The night sky was illuminated by moonlight. The luminescence was diffused by a blanket of wispy clouds that seemed to grasp the light then sharing it across the fields. Eight was with his party of Dalia and Jinx, and it had seemed as if they had recruited one more, another fanalis woman just like Dalia. A little older and a little taller than his apprentice counterpart. Eight had already bonded with Jinx through a pledge of loyalty and their connection as Lord class dungeon beasts, Eight had submitted Dalia to extreme neglect and pain, then trusted her with lethal weapons she could even use on himself, and spared her parents. Eight's immediate thought upon seeing the Fanalis nomad was enslavement, but capturing her in this setting would prove fruitless.

Eight bowed a quarter of the way, arm across his chest. The extending his hand out palm out in exchange for her hand. Should she place her hand in his, he'd lean lower to kiss the back of her palm. "You may call me Eight." His eyes peered into Dalia's soul, he was unaccustomed to someone knowing his actual name. His eyes were commanding her not to say anything, but he already had the perfect retaliation in mind should she disobey.

"I'm a traveler and I deal in beasts, buying, selling, trading and renting them out for work." He pointed to Dalia. "This is my apprentice." Then directing an open palm to Jinx. "This ruler is my prime benefactor." Eight bowed after speaking of him. "Who might you be?"

Go Go Evil Rangers. [Job-Eight/Lagi/Altan/Dalia/Julius] 4b587011

After listening intently to her introduction and observing her body language, the higher-ups from Kogata had arrived. The shinobi had stood in the back of the room, with a face covering, scarf, and shinobi gear across his forearms and shins. This was definitely a leader within the clan, but he would not directly address the team.

The lesser shinobi addressed the squad. "We appreciate your work, and here is payment for your work thus far." He laid a small pouch of huang for each of the warriors. "Because of your continued allegiance, we are willing to welcome the lot of you into our clan, but it will require one more task." The lesser shinobi paused a moment should any of the people choose to quit. "Upon extraction of our ex-members, we have discovered that they have managed to divulge Kogatan secrets so we must eliminate all the members of the clan immediately to stop the spread of our clans treasure."

Eight was eager to complete the mission, he was one step away from getting the information he needed, and it had seemed as if the Kogata clan was generous and being part of their circle could be quite valuable outside of just find out where his master was to dispose of him.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This isn't the first time that Lagi has done something equivalent to espionage. From before, he was once the leader of the unity corps, which specialized in internal affairs. This time, it was a rather big job. The Kogata clan managed to find out about a few of their shinobi being captured. How or why wasn't necessarily the question this time around, only because they wanted those individuals to be rescued.  This was something that brute force couldn't solve. Of course, mindless killing was quite a spectacular way to get through to your problems, but this needed to be a clean execution.  

"................"

Since he already spoke to Altan, he simply waited for her to get adjusted top this new makeshift group of travelers that were banding together in order to ensure that the Kogata clan would reign supreme. They still had a lot of work ahead of them, but Lagi already made sure that everyone in this room knew of the benefits of siding with this clan. In the end, everyone would be able to get away with what they truly wanted.  Even if that was the only reason that Altan needed to work with them, it was a strong enough binding process that would allow this alliance to last. The last thing that Lagi needed to do was worry about whether someone would betray them in the end, or sell them out to another clan.

"So let me get this straight, you want us to extract the ninja that was captured and then assassinate the rest of the clan members that captured them in the first place. Well, that can be arranged, but I think that this would require a bit more strategizing instead of simply going over and blowing things up. Sure  Maybe it'll work out, but I think that an extraction first might prove beneficial instead of starting combat and leaving your comrades in the crossfire.  So let me do it. I'll get started on the espionage portion of the mission and extract the two shinobi that were captured. Afterward, I'll send a signal and the rest of you can run a siege on the base.  At that point, you wouldn't have to hold back much or discriminate. Might even be good to borrow a uniform so I can look like them."

Sure, Lagi was going out of his way. However, he honestly did think that this mission deserved a softer approach. If he was unable to handle things in such a manner instead of breaking stuff, it would actually limit him in progression instead of empowering him.  At the same time, he didn't know if the rest of them was ok with this particular plan.

"I'm quite adamant about pursuing this plan of attack. Dalia needs to restrain her bloodlust, but she doesn't know how to do that yet. I'm sure you understand my concerns, if you want to let loose, I might as well pave the way and remove the pieces on the board that isn't supposed to be killed."

506/1500

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

The moon, the cloudy sky... the scent of the grasses and the wilds... It reminded Altan of those calming nights she spent with her clan. Well, sometimes the sky would change, it would be clear and full of stars... it would be cloudy just like this moment... or it would have nothingness but the moon up there. However the scent of the grass and the cold wind always felt the same even though they spent the nights in different places sometimes. The redhead wondered to herself though, was she feeling homesick at the moment? She had never been homesick... but all of sudden she had this kind of fear, fear of not being able to go home to her clan. Fear of losing all those clan people she loved, even more than herself. Although she knew with or without her, the young leader of the clan would certainly bring the Bey clan to its past glory... But still, she hoped she could be a part of that glorious moment as well. If not... then it must be what Fate had chosen for her and she would follow the path Fate had given to her.

The Fanalis would then take a look at her current teammates... if that was the correct term to describe their current relationship though, Altan would stare at them, one by one, from the corner of her eyes. Jynx... the strange hovering man... who seemed like a creature different from a normal human, but Altan chose to not... wanting to know more about the man at the moment. That little girl as well... she was a rather weird one and it was a little bit amusing for Altan to see how that little girl felt so dangered towards her. The other one would be... those 2 women and... that one man, who was probably the leader of the gang.

Much to the redhead's surprise, that mysterious man suddenly bowed in front of her, showing a rather gentleman gesture with his arm across his chest. Altan never had anyone done something like that to her, so she would tilt her head, confused with the man's action. When he extended his hand out towards her, the Fanalis would unconsciously put her hand on the man's hand. A little bit habit she had in her clan because a lot of elders like to do this to hold her hand while walking together, trying to make her feel loved. But this man, he did something else... he actually kissed the back of her palm, surprising the redhead. "Wha--" The girl pulled her hand in reflex, wasn't sure on what to do after receiving such gesture. The man gave her a little bit shivering on her spine though, as she stared into his eyes, she looked away, as if she was afraid that he would steal her soul with his gaze that was full of void. The man would proceed to introduce himself, asking her to call him Eight before proceeding to introduce the role of the other members.

The redhead would bring her hand together close to her chest, one hand covered the other hand that was kissed before. "I..." She felt a little bit choked, but she would pause a second before trying to speak again, "Altan... Bey... I am from the Bey Clan, the nomads at the Plains." She was not nervous, but she did show a little bit uncomfort right after the man kissed the back of her palm, which was understandable since she never received that kind of treatment from another gender before.

Altan felt a little bit safe when the leader of the shinobi appeared to give them their rewards as well as to give them their final task. She would listen tentatively to the leader's explanation and... she wasn't too surprised to find out that they should eliminate some people, but she was worried... would she be able to do it? She had killed before, it was for sure, but it was because she was facing the enemy of her own clan. It didn't feel too good to do it for another clan, but... she would do it, she would soak her hand into blood if it was needed for her clan's awakening. There was no turning back now…

WC: 714/1500

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia huffed silently when she cause 8's gaze when he went to try and show off his fanciness to the to her girl who she less then wished to tolerate but would the most she could since 8 had decided to take her on. He gave her that odd look though. Did he not want to correct his name or something? She wasn't sure if it was a secret or not but why would she tell this no body his name? That would likely help state that she was at her level with 8 and she wasn't. It was odd but Dalia was proud of that fact..... Cause of all her personal hard work that's all! Not cause he was starting to grow on her despite his stupidness and actions. When he introduced her she looked off. "Dalia" She said filling in her name. She glanced over seeing the new arrivals but looked off slightly afterwards commending what she believed was a solemn cool guy stare off when in all actuality it was just her grumpily pouting. Dalia took the pouch given to her and blinked looking down to it tilting her head to one side. She had never needed gold of her own before... it was odd holding a pouch of it dedicated to her and not planning on passing it off to someone else like her parents or something.

He seemed to pause as if giving an out but Dalia had no reason to leave yet. 8 still wished to be apart of this group of people so she would as well. 8 seemed excited about the idea as well so that was at least something. She listened to Lagi speak though, seemed that he already had a decent plan of pulling out those of who they needed so the rest could run in and have a ton of fun destroying everyone else.... or at least it was claimed fun. Everything lately has just seemed so... boring... and frustratingly so. Maybe she should have just left when he gave her the chance... tried to kill for money and send it to her parents without them knowing to not risk their lives but so that they can try and fix themselves up with magic or something with the money since either legs were likely useless now thanks to 8.... then maybe try to figure out what to do net in life....

Coulda shoulda woulda she already made a commitment to 8 and without probable cause she couldn't pass that off... no matter how much he liked to annoy her. It was sorta funny thinking he thought he scared her into listening just a moment ago that and semi annoying. She might yell and scream but she agreed to follow orders and she would so long as he treated her with respect and she would do the same. Or at least what she saw as doing the same. She grunted at Lagi saying she had to restrain her blood lust or at least learn how to. Which sucked, she never had to before. Though he did have a good idea on working around it making her look over to him for a moment. Maybe 8 could learn a thing or two about this guy when it came to working with her.

This guy already seemed to know how to work with her. Not order then get upset if she followed along correctly. This guy didn't seem like a jerk face at all. "Normally when raiding I just only have to focus on the kill and who not to punch on my side... So I like his plan." She said still looking off with crossed arms. She shifted to walk off but paused seeing Altan and sighed but looked to her almost talking in a calm manner. "If you have an issue killing just get your targets in line with mine, do what you can. Then I'll finish them off.... not all of use can be skilled din killing just anyone I suppose" She said simply She had no issues with more targets may even make it more fun... she just seemed upset about the idea of killing... but Dalia totally only offered cause more fun okay?!

Dalia looked to the rest. "I'm gonna go sit down... I'll wait for a signal I suppose." She said said walking off a bit from the group and sat down on the ground with cirss crossed legs and crossed arms staring off into the distance with perched lips and frowned brows.

( 757 / 1,500 Words )

Weapons Brought:

5Go Go Evil Rangers. [Job-Eight/Lagi/Altan/Dalia/Julius] Empty Introducing the Magic 22/07/20, 10:07 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

After the last thing; he had done for the Kogata Clan they were offering him the chance to prove himself once more this time he got promised something worthy of his time.  Though the dangers of this mission would prove to be something he did not think he could handle alone. He knew his limits when it came to fighting. But this was something completely different they; wished for him to enter an enemy of the clan's building find two shinobi so they would not give out information then kill those that were there.  Julius was not the type to sneak around like this as his magic he cast had nothing to do with sneaking; about in such a manner.

Julius thought this would have to be the end of his journey with the clan for now until he found some way to either vastly increase his power in a very short amount of time.  

"I'm sorry but I do not think I can assist you with this. There are too many parts of this mission that require someone who's talents or more tailored to your way of life."

The shinobi who was walking with him placed a hand onto Julius' shoulder. "Oh no, haha we would not ask you to go alone, in fact, we have gathered a small group of you out of towners to go together. We think your skills together will be promising.

Julius rubbed his chin as he thought it over. This would be the first time he would work with other people and showed his spells to others.  For now, perhaps he would just depend on his lightning magic or even his magic tools.   This would be better in the long run, perhaps he could even find like-minded individuals.

Once he was brought over to the other group members, Julius would look them all over.  Two of them seem to have matching red hair the same color as the Fanalis he had seen in Reim. This would make him worry if they were setting him up. His magoi would start to rise as he would channel it passively into his stave.  Then he saw the other two, one had a very dark aura to him, his aura just reeked of death. This man had some darkness within for sure, he could see the black Ruhk drawn to him.  Though he wasn't the only one there was another man who aura was just as dark, however not as dark. Only a few of the ruhk would be drawn to him.  This would ease his discomfort with the group a bit.

Tapping his stave onto the ground Julius would take his left hand lifting it to his hat push the brim of it up.   "Greeting to you all, I have been informed I am joining your group today. I do hope we can all get along and work well together.  My name Is Julius, I am a Purple Magician. "

After the introductions were over the man whose aura was menacing would start to discuss the plan, he wished to go in and rescue the two shinobi, and for the others to wait for a signal.  This would work for him after all now he did not have to worry about exposing himself, though perhaps these two men were just the ones he wanted to expose his nature to

"I can cause a huge distraction to all you to slip in, draw their forces onto me. Perhaps the rest of the groups could flank the ones who come for me, and you can do the sneaking thing.  I know I may not look like much but I can assure you I'm a very powerful magician.  

Scanning the room he would see if any would interject or what the feel of the plan was.  The same man had mentioned one of the fanalis had a blood lust she couldn't keep under control.

"We should use the blood lust in our favor. Put them with me on the direction side of the group, I can promise you they shall be alive at the end of the day.

696/1500
Magoi: 280/280
Stamina: 40/40

OOC:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A magician?

The slaver wasn't familiar with magician jargon but having another magician, especially one that he wasn't paying was a welcome addition. Diana came behind him, tapping his shoulder before whispering into his ear. "A purple magician is one that specializes in life magic, they normally share a remarkable aptitude to lightning magic as well." Eight nodded as he processed every word in his head. Possibly another target to capture for him later on.

"Don't worry if they are alive. We are not certain if they have divulged privileged information, so they know their lives were forfeit from that moment on, but if you manage to bring them alive we shall welcome them as well, until we are able to determine, through the use of clairvoyance tools, if they have withheld the integrity of the clan, as expected of anyone who joins." The words were ominous. The pair of shinobis bowed out leaving the room to the squad of five.

Eight went over to Julius and offered him a firm handshake. "I'm not sure if you've missed the introductions, but I'm Eight." What had impressed Eight the most about this man was his readiness to collaborate and come up with a plan. Eight was nodding his head in agreement as he held his chin, his brows slanting as he focused. "So we'll follow Jynx's plan. Rescue first and then incapacitate the rest. Jynx will spy on the clan, and figure out where the members are and handle saving them. It seems as if Julius will use his magic to lure the enemies out to give Jynx a large window of opportunity to bring them out and protect them. Leaving myself, Dalia and Altan."Ignoring Leona and Diana who were standing behind Dalia as guardians of sun and moon behind her. "Well, we have two Fanalis here, I believe they could work together to take out the Dai Samurai. I will be the one to take out the Dai samurai's men. That would have been the way Eight would have been most useful, planning on going in with his magical carpet and a few magical tools just in case he was attacked mid-extraction. He was eager to collaborate with the team, even happy to listen to Dalia talk about brutalizing and killing people with a hint of young immaturity in her voice.

"Tonight, we'll can all fly in by magic carpet. Bring everything you need, and be prepared for any emergencies that come our way."

Eight had picked up anyone who was willing to ride the magic carpet to the destination, offering Lagi, Altan and Julius a ride in that order, Dalia staying with him through the downtime. Diana bringing Leona along with a group gravity spell, falling behind in speed to the group. As he had gathered the squad, he stood at the back of the carpet with this arms crossed, preferring to observe everyone else, seeing their body language, a trait common to talented slavers. Diana signaled to the group with a wave of her staff that they had gotten close enough with her A-tier enhanced vision.

At this point, Eight would descend into the plains before the target location, stepping backward onto the grass as the tapestry landed smoothly on the terrain. Besides the carpet, the only magic tools Eight carried were a pair of Kou-based magic tools.  The Zhuàng Láng and the  Yi Jun, one was a ruby and ebony battleaxe of steel. The head of the axe rest on a rope belt around Eight's waist, with the peculiarly-shaped handle dangling. The other tool was an ornate crown of pure gold resting upon his head, as gaudy as the crown was, it was essential in case there was an emergency.

As everyone stepped off the carpet, he buried it beneath the ground with a single corner exposed. "This shall be our rendezvous point. So when the mission is over if anything goes wrong, we'll meet here."With that it was time for everyone to get into positions, the final step before earning the rights to the Kogata clan.

Eight was waiting for Lagi's signal, quietly. His hands on the Kou Axe, eager to accomplish his task. His eyes were focused on the building, both Leona and Diana were off guarding Dalia to keep her safe.  As Lagi was finally in place, he released the signal. At that point, it was time for Julius to shine. Julius took center stage for a moment and used his spells to create a distraction.

Even Eight was impressed by the caliber of the Purple Magician's skill, even if it was a little unpolished, he would prove to be one of the greatest magicians should he continue his works. At this point, an army of samurai came out to meet the surprise attack. Now it was time for Eight to take his part in this act.

Eight would bring the short axe completely vertically over head, channeling the magoi from his feet, through his body to the peak of his arms and into the axe, flooding it with his magoi. The axe swelled up with the magoi, continuosly doubling in size, until the blade alone was twenty meters in length and ten meters in width. Unable to support the weight, the handle rested on the floor now, and using his whole body as a level to slam the axe into the ground. The enormous axe head infused with strength magic, crashed into the floor sending tremors throughout the battlefield. 'So much for stealth.' The blade was enough to take out everything in its path at once, attempting to crush the enemies more than cutting through them. They would each block against the enormous axe, being able to survive this blow.

After the attack, the axe returned to normal size without the influx of magoi feeding into it. This time Eight would pull it back and swing horizontally  while reinflating the axe with magoi to strike through the crowd of samurai with a long, but unwidened axe, this time cleaving through themBut there was one enemy remaining and Eight was exhausted from putting so much magoi into the attack, it was up to the Fanalis to deal with this monster.

OOC Recap:
Asking for Lagi to give the rest of the crew a signal to start the attack
Yes we to Lagis plan of rescue first, attack after.
Plan is
Lagi spies for info before we go in.
Lagi gives us the signal to start.
Julius causes a large commotion to attract the samurai's attention
I deal with the armed Samurai
Altan and Dalia deal with the Dai Samurai
Lagi rescues the Kogata Clan members.

Name: Zhuàng Láng
Tier: A
Type: Magic Weapon - Axe
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: Zhuàng Làng is a hefty battle axe, made of red and black stained steel. It measures 1.75m long from the swirl-grip (which is 10cm wide) to the rounded butt of the weapon (14cm wide). Its blade is an additional 25cm long and 40cm wide, the metal covered in etchings and two black stripes. The handle of the blade is covered in a black grip and 7cm wide,  with an additional bar (5cm) running parallel for better hold and control. On the right face of the axe's blade is a glowing Magic Circle.
Function:

Grow - By feeding magoi into the axe, it will become cascaded in powerful strength magic. The user is then capable of controlling the total size and length of the weapon's blade. The total length the blade can extend up to is 20-meters, and the width 10-meters. These sizes are just the maximum potential, the function can be used to adjust to any size that doesn't go over these limits. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Enhanced Durability - With strength magic coursing through the axe's magic circle, its base defensive power has been strengthened. Rather than it being 80 || 400, it is: 80 || 600.

Item Name: Flying Carpet
Tier: A
Type: Magic Item
Description:
A magical flying carpet that allows the user to soar through the sky. It measures 2 meters in width, 3 in length, and about 20cm in terms of thickness, making it quite flexible.
Function:

This magical carpet gives a 25% word count reduction on traveling topics.
The carpet can fly at great speeds equivalent to an A-tier flight spell, up to a height of 60 meters. The carpet can hold up to 5 people at a time before being weighed down. This function is free in social situations but costs magoi to be used in combat or when under attack. 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain.

Name: Yi Jun
Tier: B-tier
Type: Magic item
Magic Type: Holy Magic
Appearance: A head accessory made from a pure gold with the shape of a crown, it is 15cm in diameter and 15cm tall. The magic circle is hidden at the inner side of the small crown.
Function:

King's Glory - By filling magoi into the crown, a light will emit and manifested into a halo hovering above the user head. The halo will soon be washing the user with holy light and is capable of giving B-tier healing. If the user wishes to send the halo to other people, the user will have to touch the intended target so the halo will move above the target's head. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

Leona + Diana
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11077-2-mercanaries

1500/1500
Some magoi costs, like 30.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Lagi's plan of attack being accepted, the first thing that he did was do a fly-by around the base and looked for areas of entry. There were four points of entry in order to penetrate the estate. The back gate itself seems to be the less guarded, maybe it's because of the amount of steel that was placed between the two of them and the idea that they weren't thinking about any sort of flight or magicians at this point. There were a few guards, one, in particular, that was pissing in a nearby bush. He was easy pickings for Lagi, who descended and snapped the man's neck with A rank strength. Afterward, it would take a little while, but Lagi got a good look at his face and put on the clothes of the guard he just killed. He also placed his fingers on a few pressure points on his face, adjusting the amount of pressure as he moved it around in order to match the same face of the man he just killed in order to easily infiltrate with mask change.

"This should be good enough. As long as I don't talk, I don't think that I would draw too much suspicion. That would be too much of a waste of my time anyway. "

With a bit of a sly grin, Lagi began to use silent Killing and scaled it up for him to have an A-tier undetected state while moving at A-tier speeds.

During this time, Lagi quickly infiltrated the base, sneaking around a bunch of other enemy ninja that he managed to track with Danger Sense. He decided to avoid them completely in order to get to the room that the two shinobi were being held captive.

"This must be the place."

Upon finding them, he looked at the two beaten shinobi and began cutting their bonds.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this? Are you here to finally execute us?"

Lagi said nothing in particular as he was freeing the shinobi, but he did mention one thing.

"The Kogata clan sends their regards. I'll make an opening for you, how bad are your injuries?"

The man he was talking to was breathing heavily, but the other one was unconscious at the time. With danger sense, he could tell that the heartbeat was slow.

"Rahhhhhhh!!!!"

With a great roar and a basic punch of A rank strength to the wall, Lagi made a huge sound by crumpling the dungeon wall with his brute strength alone.
Afterward, he flew off a few meters in the sky and he landed next to where he left the others before he infiltrated.

"I'll join you in a moment, but with the damage, I just did to the dungeon wall and the fact that I used flight in order to escape, they might be under the impression that I scaled the wall with the weakened prisoners. Obviously, that's far from the case, and they should be close to the south exit right now. We should have all of them in one place. "

1020/1500

Spoiler:

Stamina 370/430

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The man seemed to be the cool-headed one or perhaps just the talkative charismatic one, Julius could not tell at the moment. It looked as if things were going to be as they planned. Julius was happy that this group would agree to a single plan.  They would meet later on so now that they were all in agreeance Julius would bow his head as he walked out of the meeting area.  he'd return to his living area for the time being to enjoy some good Jasmine Tea, after enjoying his cup he would gather the things he would need for the job at hand. Once he had everything he needed he would wait until it was time to go. Eight had offered Jynx, and one of the fanalis a ride and then Julius.   A magic carpet ride? How could he refuse?

Of course, I would gladly accept your kind offer, sir.    

After taking a seat on the carpet he would listen to Eight's instructions. He truly was not one to take orders but there was a need for leadership in situations likes these.  Julius would wait for his time to shine taking a position away from their evac location.  Once Jynx entered the building Julius would wait for the signal. Once he would hear the loud sound of a wall being broke out Julius would go into action.

Julius would wave his staff around while tapping his staff he would speak the spell name. "Bio warrior." Commanding the ruhk he would start to scale his spell increasing the number of summons he would create. 1000's of magoi beams would go into the dirt and all around him as his spell would start to change them. In total Julius would tap his staff 20 times, this was the largest amount he had ever summoned at a single time. Instantly he felt the drain of his magoi from his body but he still had plenty left for an escape or fight if needed.

1,048,576 large bug-like monsters that stand about 3 meters tall.  The figures changed and morphed into something vile and sinister looking. It doesn't matter what type of bug is used the end resort is pretty much the same. Their form becomes humanoid with arms and 2 legs. At the end of each arm is a stinger that deals D tier piercing damage. The creature moves at D tier speeds and  D tier endurance.  

He knew they could only move 10 meters from him but that was enough to draw the guards to him.  His army would march towards the building as an alarm would be sound. A mass amount of troop would stand to start fighting his D tier Bio warriors which would be taken out one by one while still dealing some damage.  Once Julius had taken the attention away from what Jynx was doing it was time for the others to do their jobs and take out those they were assigned to. It did not matter really at this point the number of warriors he had vastly out weighted the number of warriors here. For every one of his bio warriors that were killed, it seemed to be two more there to take the place of the slain one.  Without a doubt, he could tell his training had paid off.  

Julius could not help but think if he was at this level back in Reim how different things would have gone, he likely could have stormed the entire council room and killed most if not all of the members of the Council. This was found however, he would go back and finish the job properly.  After he was done here in Kina that would be, he was still unsure how he wished to finish things here. Perhaps he would attack with this very same spell in an even larger amount of perhaps he would use his mist. He could even just use them for a hideout or possibly use their secrets to advance his research.

Once all the fighting was all said and done, Julius would return to the rally point waiting for everyone to get there. While waiting He would ready his stave and magoi to heal any of the injured.  On his way to the rally point, he was able to catch Eight's feats of combat, it was impressive making him aware that he would have to keep an eye out for Eight.  Not only that but he could see the hole in the wall from Jynx another member of this group he would have to look out for.

Once everyone had returned and if everyone was good they would head out. With mission success, Julius would be happy with the win. On top of that, he was happy that he was able to do his part well and further his dedication to the Kogata clan which was important. He was eager to learn everything they knew. Their spy network would be useful which was why he was cautious with a plan to wipe them out.

Once they returned to camp Julius would offer his hand to all party members and stay for a debrief if there was one, if not then he would walk away telling them he looked forward to meeting them again.

Magoi: 80/280
Stamina: 40/40

OOC:

wc:881+696=1577/1500

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia glanced over to the new voice to someone introducing himself, making her loudly groan. Lovely another person to have to share kills with! So lame. She looked back off with a huff choosing to at least pretend she was ignoring the entire situation. Then he went on about taking all the attention an- “I don’t sneak.” She said with a grumble. He could do as he pleased but she wouldn't be sneaking. Nor would stay back to avoid drawing attention unless it was 8 sneaking. She didn’t know nor cared about this man. She paused and perked up her head when he suggested she helped draw the attention then buckled her bottom lip. “..... I can agree to this new addition of the plan now.”

… Okay this guy wasn't THAT bad now… she still didn't know about him largely past that though. It seemed though that 8 would prefer to keep to himself, she and that other girl. Whatever… she didn’t really want to be a distraction with the new guy anyways. He even wanted her to work directly with this other girl just because they were both Fanalis… They didn't even have similar combat styles… The girl probably couldn't even nibble anything let alone brite the flesh off someone else. She let herself flop over to ehr side with her arms and legs still crossed and grumbled. She didn't even want the shout right now she was just so disappointed in how things were going. She grew up killing and beating faces in… the worst times in her life she couldn’t do any of that!

She kicked out her legs letting them go limp to the ground as she rolled onto her belly to be face down into the ground. With her family she got to kill maim, could sleep on a pile of bodies every night next to hot burning snuggly fires of houses… she even had a pet named paul the farmer until he bled out from all the gashes she put in him from beating his head with a rock when he went too slow with piggy back rides…. Okay sooo he was human so basically she may or may not have just rapidly beat his head in with a rock while he ran carrying her on his back but still!!!!! But after meeting 8… She lifted up her legs and slammed them down to the ground a few times beating a hole into the ground as she huffed.

She just had barely been able to find enough people to keep herself entertained let alone pumped to beat her last personal best high score! GAAAAH… Was this her fate…? Her destiny….? To not beat in the faces of others everyday… TO not have the thrill of being in combat and getting her own blood drawn in combat? My solomon… Was her path to… become… a worthless person who holds their tongue when it may upset people… to … not hate people because they exist…? No this can’t be true. He wouldn’t do this to her! He would not make her… A GOOD GIRL! Some black rukh would likely be seen slowly coming to her as she slowly sat up. She would not allow this. Fuck this fate! She clenched her teeth and fists.

She would defy this path! She will not let the fate given to her be around any longer! She growled under her breath and looked to 8 pointing at him. “You will not make me a good person!” She roared out with narrowed eyes and frowned brows as her Ruhk would turn black. Thanks to 8’s actions… not his foul or cruel ones.. But his actions that had made her feel the need to not be a jerk to others… she has cursed her fate. She would prove she was far from a good person tonight… She would do her best to have the most fun physically possible with these opponents. When the carpet was available she climbed onto it taking off her Pumpkin Scythe and rested it on her lap closing her eyes as they rode to the location.

She was still for once as she steadied her breath slowly starting to smile as she thought of plans on what she would be doing when she arrived. Feeling them descent she opened her eyes with a gleam in them of excitement. She stepped off the carpet with the others holding the scythe in her hand standing it off to the side of her. Smiling a wide toothy smile. She nodded to his instructions before darting off to get into a good spot. Eventually the signal went off and she now impatiently waited for the attention to be drawn so she could run over and take down as many beings as she could. The army came out then making Dalia’s eyes go wide in predatory excitement. 8 took down all but one of them… oh well she’d just have to give this last one all her attention.

And she already had an idea… several really but one that truly stood out. She swung the Pumpkin scythe funneling in magoi into it before swinging it down to the ground aiming at the Dai samurai activating its Frozen In Fear Sending ice onto his legs trapping him in place dealing B Tier Damage to his legs. “Prepare to hit him.” Was all she said before zooming forward jerking the blade out of the ground as she passed its point. She then slammed the head of it into the ground jumping up as she did so to halef fling herself over him as she activated her Needle Back ability making her hair straight and bundled up together in small sections before turning into needle and metal like. As she passed over him she had her hair wrap around his neck digging the bundles into his neck for D tier damage.

She then jerked forward along with yanking on his throat to make his arc his back backwards allowing an opening for Altan to finish him off as she smiled wildly as she heard his cries of pain.

[ 1,787 / 1,500 Words ]

”Abilities Used”:
”Weapons Used”:

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I am fine, Dalia. But I will be counting on you since we are in the same team, I guess." The redhead would tilet her head to the side while looking the the little girl with a gentle smile. Altan was a little bit surprised that Dalia would be saying something like that, well, she guessed that all of those fierce personality of her, Dalia was still a cute little girl inside. But she shouldn't judge too quickly, however she was just hopeful that they could be in a good terms while they were working for the same goals.

It seemed another stranger came to join into the group, someone who Altan never saw before. From the way he talked, the redhead was sure that he was confident about his skills and she couldnt wait to see how powerful he would be as well in the battlefield. Although she wouldnt lie, but seeing Julius reminded her of that clumsy man, Tenju wasnt it? Yeah, she remembered his name was Tenju, the very reason that caused them to be kidnapped by those bandits a while ago. But despite all of that clumsiness running through his blood, Altan remembered that he was very kind...very innocent, as if he wouldnt be able to even kill an ant. She was glad she didn't meet him here, all this...missions, were not for him at all. Although she didn't know where he was at the moment or even what he was doing, Altan could only hope that he was alive and well.

But back to the current situation... a purple magician he said...? Altan remembered that one of the elders of her clan who happened to be a magician had shared some knowledge to her. If she was correct, he would be specialized in life magic....but that was not all the elders shared to her. Life magic... although sounded pure and innocent, it could be very deadly as well, as if they were the one who controlled the life of another. Altan could only sighed, what a team... all of them looked powerful and deadly. But she... only has her bow with her and her unpolished Fanalis strength.

When Eight asked if any of them would want to ride the flying carpet with him, Altan would be so interested to try that so she would know how it felt like to be flying. Welp, but she was still good at hiding her excitement, so when she volunteered to ride the flying carpet, her face would still looking serious. However, she didn't regret her decision, the wind felt nice and she loved every moment she spent on the flying carpet. Although... it could be much better if she spent it with her close people, instead of... that man and that little girl. But beggars cant be choosers, right?

As the time to actually proceed with the plan they made before had come, Altan would be ready in her position. She would be working with Dalia to take down the leader of the samurai... no holding back now, just thought that it was just this hunting game and that she had to hunt down and made sure her prey was death. Channeling her own inner hunter instinct, the redhead would stay quiet, she wouldnt make any sounds like at all, her steps, her body movement, everything... she would be as silent as the night. She observed again on how her teammates displayed their skill towards the enemies, magnificent indeed... and that magician's skill? Gorgeous. She could feel excitement rushing in her blood as well, but she tried to keep her composure, it was not the time to channel her own inner Fanalis blood... not yet. Altan didn't want to lose herself... losing her identity as the hunter from Bey clan and turned into a bloodthirsty Fanalis.

The redhead would get ready to shot as she take 2 arrows from her pouch, ready to aim it towards her enemy. But she would be waiting for Dalia to finish playing with their prey, hoping she could let Altan to get a bite as well. Surprisingly... the girl let Altan to get the last bite and the redhead was more than happy to accept it. So with a swift moment, without even hesitating or fear that she would accidentally shot it to her teammates, Altan used her double shot skill in less than a second after Dalia gave her an opening, aimed her arrows towards the man's chest to hear more painful scream coming from the man. But it was not over yet, she had to finish him... so she sustained her double shot before aiming it to the man's neck, silencing him as she hit his vital points.

"Good work, Dalia." Altan would praise Dalia as she approached the little girl and she would stare at the Dai Samurai, now a lifeless man, with a cold stare before she turned her back to stop seeing the dead body.  

WC: 1500+/1500

Stamina: 180/210

Skill:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The battle continued to rage on and for once, Lagi was happy that he didn't have to get involved and get his hands dirty. Much to his delight, his comrades seemed to be more than capable of handling things without Lagi having to directly get involved. Finding good help these days became a joke in of itself, but he managed to pull it off this time around. There were also the two new other members from the name of Altan and the other mysterious magician. At the moment, his name escapes Lagi's train of thought. However,  Lagi would be more inclined to remember his name when he eventually remembers their name and even is able to chain a desired objective to the person. He was able to personally convince Altan, even if it was for a little bit and based off of the greed and desires of success. But the other magician, Lagi had no clue what brought him to the Kogata side or if he could even offer anything that would be better or more beneficial to him in addition to what the Kogata Clan was offering.

"Maybe I should go ahead and see what they are doing?"

Lagi said to himself as he looked to the two ninjas that he saved and nodded his head at them for reassurance.

"The rest of the forces are here, so it should at least buy some time before our eventual return if you still don't feel safe. However, you must understand that you are only half of the job. The rest has to be completed. That does include the elimination of the people who kidnapped you in the first place."

Lagi ran a tight ship and sometimes he was a little too destructive for his own good. He didn't necessarily believe in free rides, everyone had their own part to play when it came to getting their hands dirty. For example, eight had some kind of crazy ax that he started to swing around like a madman. He didn't really know of the powers that the ax had held or how much ocho knew about it. However, he seemed to be proud of it, so at the very least, Eight was showing progress and interest in the mission of killing off the threats. As for Dalia, the makeshift team's little trouble maker, it seemed that the challenge of waiting to fight was a lot more and a lot longer for her than actually combatting experienced foes. Julius was more powerful than Lagi realized, which was a good thing since they were working for the same people. Or in Lagi's opinion, working with the same people.  Altan as usual seemed to have a little more optimistic look about using her bow in order to pick off members of the enemy clan.

"With everything that occurred today, I can only hope that when it comes to dealing with the other main clans, it gets just as easy."

1500/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum