Time To Conduct Evil [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo/Sabotage]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mission
Spoiler:

The smell of death was in the air, Lagi's killer instinct was simple to understand. It always came with the chills when he looked at you, the lightest of death would gently caress your shoulder ever so tightly as he closed the distance. For those who haven't realized the black butterflies that floated around him ever so fiercely, they would translate to the unnatural feeling he gave off at times. Most of all, Lagi's strength was undeniable, he was indeed one of the strongest members of the Dark Rukh makeshift team that eight managed to gather on his own. At this time, Lagi was going to show off a little bit of a demonstration, all on his own. There was a fort that belonged to the Shikizui clan, which led Lagi to two options. He could either show off his espionage skills and distract the people there before the Kogata clan members came in to steal the required information. Or he could go with option B, which was mostly centered around destroying everything and everyone. Lately, Lagi as experiencing a particular amount of rage and had no sort of window to express this towards. He couldn't help but feel that the Kogata clan didn't feel appreciative of their hard-earned efforts and actually thought that maybe they underestimated him a bit. So right now, it was time for a show. He wanted to give off quite the performance with no sort of help or backup from his allies or the Kogata clan. Lagi was going to march to the fort with nothing but his own abilities, tools, and beasts, and take it all down. He wanted to remind them of what he was capable of while by himself, he wanted to show them that his malice towards humanity was being restrained based on the faith that he had for a select few humans.

He didn't want to be hypocritical, he was once human himself. Everything deserved a fair chance until it was proven that nothing would change, he would be the one to change it if it came to that particular conclusion.

"Jynx, are you sure that you want to do this alone? I could come with you during the chaos in order to watch your back. Even though I have strong ties to the Kogata clan and care about their success, your own successes during the missions to help my clan prosper has earned you my loyalty and respect. I am yours to command if you needed me."

It was nice of the Kogata ninja to offer such a thing to help Lagi, but such help wasn't needed, not initially anyway. At this point, since this ninja was working with Lagi more closely, he didn't need to hide his face from him. It was more around the likes of the mask being a representation and no longer a need to hide behind. His face is something that people who came to Tartarus would recognize, the dungeon beast nobility of being a lord wasn't something he should be ashamed of after giving it such a status.

Time To Conduct Evil [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo/Sabotage] Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSjhBvXwUBxn-J4VsLJ8dKuLAVJ1jTsnhfe6A&usqp=CAU
"I'm going to do my part and clear the way. Once the fighting is over, I need you to move forward before the other Kogata ninja in order to pick up the pieces. Any essential information, I want it to be leaked back to the leader of the Kogata clan the one she left under my care was the one that brought back the most important things to her mission. Having me as an ally isn't to be taken lightly. Pretty soon, you'll see what it means to have me as an enemy as well if you watch this fight closely."

Later on that night, Lagi arrived at the fort with his Requiem Jynx mask on and started to transform into his vampire lord form. Upon doing, he commanded Longzufu to destroy the fort and make a mess of things.

"It's time to conduct evil. Longzufu! Destroy the fort, you know who to kill!"

With A-rank speed and A rank strength, the ground dragon moved incredibly fast as dashed across the fort like a shark on land. It was getting into the very root of the fort's structure and inadvertently killing the guards as collateral damage of Longzuifu's passthrough. He was hitting fast and strong, continuing to do so before Lagi landing on the ground with his A rank flight speed and whistling for Longzufu to return. Once that occurred, he waited to see a few people emerge from the rubble. Some looked incapable of fighting, but there was one that stood particularly strong. The Shikizui Commander stood tall, but with Orie's danger sense, he was easy to track and probably easy for Lagi to handle.

"Monster, who sent you?!! Your form.... are you from the Morihanna clan?!"

Lagi only chuckled as he flexed his muscles.

Time To Conduct Evil [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo/Sabotage] 541
"As if they can produce such an image of magnificence. Come, fight to live. The fate of your comrades, and perhaps, your clan's existence depends on defeating me. Don't worry about the dragon, he will not get involved. "

The Shikizui commander glared at Lagi's monstrous form with rage, the people that Longzufu damaged with his assault on the fort were either dying or close to death's door.

"For what you have done to the soldiers under my care, you shall receive no mercy from me."

It wasn't like Lagi was expecting any mercy from him anyway.

WC 911/1500

Spoiler:

Beast Traits:
Trait Name: Land Demon
Trait Tier: A-tier
Trait Requirement: Jade Dragon
Trait Description: Longzufu, as a dragon, is an apex predator. His body, large and powerful, can move at incredible speeds.
Trait Effect: This beast is capable of A-tier movement speeds (or the equivalent of a B-Tier fanalis) on the ground.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Using Last person there, the shikizui commander raced towards Lagi in incredible speeds in order to deal with A-Rank damage towards hi, The idea begins this plan of attack was to try to rush Lagi and deal enough damage so that he couldn't fight back.  

"Something this big, I'm not expecting it to move fast at all with all those muscles."

However, this thought process for the commander was incorrect. Lagi has trained in the way of the assassin and with his feet being free from any restraints and not damaged, the nameless walk was more than enough to dodge the commander's attack after scaling it.

"I see that old age hasn't slow you down old man. Is it my turn yet?"

Lagi said this as he fired off a B rank blood breath attack at the elder commander, who decided to counter the attack with the drink's on the house, standing his ground in order to block the attack and then swiped his taichi outward in order to deal damage to Lagi. Or so he thought, the contact of the Taichi was met with a clanging sound as soon as it made contact with Lagi's body, almost as if the entire being of the dungeon beast had a shell that the old warrior had to go through.

"I see that there is no easy way to get through this battle, the fact that I have run into such a powerful dungeon beast towards the end of my career. "

Dusting himself off as his healing factor activated to repair his armored skin, the Lord of the dungeon beasts shook his head in disagreement.

"That is where you are wrong, old man. I am one who stands at the pinnacle of all dungeon beasts.  I'll give you another freebie, take your best shot...."

Lagi said this, seemingly lowering his guard as he brought his hands up  if he was inviting the commander, taunting him.  The commander himself smile as a mysterious blue wave of magoi charged his blade.

"So kind of you, monster..... don't mind if I do."

The magoi wave from old time's sake then struck Lagi, his armor soaking the damage but leaving Lagi himself unable to move.

"Underestimating humanity will be your downfall!!!!!!!!"

Using the final push, the commander then filled himself with resolve as he aimed for Lagi's neck to deal a considerable amount of damage as he was stunned. However, a black lightning arua seemingly appeared when the commander tried to attack him, almost similarly acting as a borg it knocked him back.

Spoiler:

stamina 350/430

wc 1339/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The commander couldn't believe it, everything he attempted to do was either countered or completely cast aside.   With Lagi finally being able to move, he quickly moves forward at A rank flight speeds and clashed his c rank natural weaponry claws across the chest of the old man with A rank strength.  After doing so, he used this time of pain and confusion to pull an B rank amount of blood from the commander's opening and utilizing blood magic to create a Sanguine Tsunami.  Since this count's as feeding, not only did this deal indirect B-tier damage to the commander who immediately lost consciousness, he swept away the body and any other rebelling forces with the A tier blood wave and deal A-tier damage.

After the defeat of the commander, Lagi went to look to see where the commander was left, broken, and beaten.  He was practically dying before his very eyes, with Lagi gaining a particular idea as to what he could do.  He bit the man twice, starting the vampire transformation process . He then started to go find the rest of the bodies of everyone who was apart of the fort, having Longzufu dig a hole as Lagi brought up a sanguine tsunami in order to sweep the remaining bodies inside of the 15-meter hole in the floor of where the dugout use to be. With all of the bodies being swept inside the blood watering hole and surfacing, it looked like a surreal pool party of the dead. Crimson stains painted the entire surface and the stench of blood and dead bodies would have been a nice surprise for those who found it.

As for the commander, he would soon have to get used to his new changes,  but the main reason Lagi changed him was to keep him alive as a tracking device.  To be the only person who "survived" such a bloody and terrible encounter with him, who made a spectacle of the brave men who fought for his clan,  his own history of battle and whatnot would bring the commander into an interesting position of being "one of the best" and going to secret places. These places would not be so secret anymore due to the sire bond, with Lagi knowing exactly where he is no matter where he went.

The commander was now an unwilling accomplice, the unknown spy of the Kogata clan in terms of location.

"Dance for me..........my trojan horse..."

End?

1500/1500
Magoi - 385/400

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum