Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Battle Against a Bloody Tyrant
Job Rank: A-tier
Job Location: The Plains
Job Reward: Armor of the Last Tyrant | Plot | 30,000 Huang | 500 XP
Job Prerequisites: Anyone can join, once the thread starts its an open free for all once someone posts to challenge.
Job Overview: In the northeastern plains, where tribes and lands saw fear as raiders began to rise in frequency once again. With these, a man who claimed spoils from the wars still fresh in the memory who now blazes across the lands with his crimson army. As they march across trying to claim all they touch terrorizing the land, they massacre, leading a bloody "masterpiece" in the wake. Stop the madman Tenza, meet him in crusades, for each failure, and each week that passes he shall grow stronger.

Name: Tenza Bo
Tier: Omega
Damage Required to Defeat: Omega
Description: Tenza Bo, the only thing known about them is their name. From a tribe somewhere in the northern plains, near kou is where they came from. Wielding a special brooch, transformed into bloody armor anytime anyone had seen the mighty warrior. Standing at 2m tall exactly, with a powering figure Tenza's voice bellows with shaking distortion from the army. Commanding a horde of conquered tribespeople this warrior moves forth with ferocious strength. Wielding a double-blade poleaxe and magic throwing chakram
Weapons: Besides the armor this NPC has double-bladed pole axe that is 3m long with the blades on both ends facing the same way, with blood magic. He also carry's chakram's with strength magic.
Spoiler:
Traits:
Spoiler:
Abilities:

• Hemorrhaging Phalanx- The use stabs forward with their weapon dealing A-tier damage if they do this with their magical weapon active it creates a bloody shield 3m in diameter, upon making an impact it creates a bloody spear 4m long which carries forth the A-tier damage.

• Bleeding Bull Charge- The user charges forth with their weapon 15m doing a horizontal slash that does A-tier damage if done with the magic weapon active the user creates a blade of blood in the shape of a bullhead and horns 4m wide and 1m thick.

• Grasping Eagle Gank- Throwing the magic chakram and activating it's magic to create a strength magic eagle as it attracts everything within 20m holding it tight, as the eagle flys in a 60m arc, flying back to it's user as it's immobilizing whatever it's grasped fully requiring A-tier strength or damage from the outside to break free.

• Eagle Drop Bomb- Throwing the chakram in an arc Outward 60m it grabs dirt, rock, shrapnel or anything within 20m of bird around the chakram, after reaching the peak of its arc 50m into the air 60m out from its throwing point its drops a bomb of everything picked up being 20m in diameter doing A-tier damage.

• Bleeding Steed Charge- Around the weapon the user creates a horse of blood activating it's magic, the blood steed is 4m tall and 7m long, last one post the user can run with it around them with the weapon them holding like a chariot up to 50m. ANything they run into will take A-tier damage.

• The Tyrannical Hemo-Wyrm The User creates a giant blood Wyrm 30m long and 5m thick with lightning speeds, a cone of blood breath harden into shards, 5m long 4m thick at it's widest and .5m at it's thinnest starting from the mouth of the beast which does A-tier damage. Lasts 4 posts and can move 50m with the user, its blood can be used for abilities.

Enemy Name: Bo Clan Elites x50
Enemy Tier: B-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: B-tier
Description: Soldiers clad in fur shoulder guards, girdles, metal skirts with sandals and boots. These warriors with clad in signifying black wolf belts they carry dual cleaver swords and stand in the front lines, filled with a battle rage to carry them forth with furry.
Abilities:

• Frenzied Slash- These units run forth, swinging their blades around in a figure-eight motion doing damage to anything within their reach with B-tier damage.

• Fang Guard- The soldiers interlock their sword to create a defensive guard to normally only capable of blocking B-tier damage linking with another elite creates a bond capable of blocking A-tier damage, adding with each blade locking into the barrier.

• Ferocious Step- The user steps forth, flip leap upward and forward in an arch,  diagonally 15m away from where they were.

• Fang Tornado- The elite spins around with both of their blades out doing B-tier damage, can hook on fellow soldiers to throw them forth 5m at a target.

Enemy Name: Bo Clan Savage x150
Enemy Tier: C-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: C-tier
Description: These warriors with no shoes, animals furs and leather belts keeping whatever pants they have up. Each keeping their faces hidden with an animal head and pelt over their mug these crazed warriors fight with crude bone axes. Running at speeds comparable to a dog they do C-tier damage with their attacks.
Abilities:

• Rattle Rattle- The user vertically slashes upward with the axe while jumping and shaking like a dance to do C-tier damage to whatever is struck.

• Shuffle Slash- Side stepping up to 10m the user moves with ferocious speed to perform a quick slash doing c-tier damage.

• Fodder Flee- Using one of the fellow troops as a springboard the leap in a direction up to 20m.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Foolish human, has that power consumed you?"

I guess ill save the day, i don't wan't this getting too out of hand.

In addition to that, I'll show up at night or as the sun is setting.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

'Dear me, another scarlet crusade? Do these villains get their unoriginal ideas from the same dull book?'

I would suggest Zub might join in case her local informants are harmed (and cos she loves to watch Constantine in action).

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"For humans always wanting more than they deserves."

Gonna join in for magno & the plain's sake

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Solomon

Count me in this should be fun

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani is raiding the plains so it makes sense for her to be brought her for hopes of gaining influence

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Standing by and watching mass carnage rage on so close to where my tribe once stand would surely let down my tribe that was lost by a similar carnage. I may die but I would die with pride knowing this time I fought to help, and not just let it happen."

Jumanah will join the fight, even if its only lessening the weaker soldiers to let the stronger folk have an easy path straight to the guy leading them.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm gonna join, I could use some more merchandise.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded, feel free to claim your XP, good job in treating flesh like puppets.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Finished word count and exited

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded, don't remember to claim your bonus XP, bonus Huang for rp together has been rewarded as well. Like 8 since you left you will pm'd about the plot reward after its post to offer you details and opportunity if you wish to pursue it.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

posting to claim reward and code for the blood armor

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded for both, you have double haung from rp together dont forget to claim b tier job xp as well as the atier job exp.

Code:
[spoiler]
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/42/0d/2b420d083366fbf41c6ad52e829b5f76.jpg[/img][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/40/6b/b6406b0d0ee5ea2c1ec4729c13000ecf.jpg<br />[/img]
[img]https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/238/934/large/chenthooran-nambiarooran-blood-armour.jpg?1412694305[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Armor of the Last Tyrant
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Armor
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Blood Magic [Life + Water]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Taking the form of a golden brooch, with heart shaped patterns leading towards the oval garnets in the center, and the bottom of the accessory. The Magic symbol is located on the top garnet, when acivated it forms a bloody, jagged armor around the individual hiding their identity.  
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]Tyrant's Mind- The user activates the brooch creating an armor of blood around the user with A-tier item durability with the ability for the user to create a bloody construct with a method of attacking of your choice, with speeds comparable to falcon up to 2m tall with an attack range of up to 30m. For every target killed it's size increases by 5m and every 4 kills it's range doubles. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain

[*]Tyrant's Will- The user fills the armor with magoi creating a solider made of blood which can mimic the users attacks, move within 80m of the user with quick speeds. For each target killed or each instance of A-tier damage caused within 5m of it causes blood to pool and create another one. Lasts 4 posts and does damage equivalent to the player.

[*]Tyrant's Wrath- Calls all of the blood constructs to the field, adding their size, forming a construct of their choice with size equal to all the blood added. This lasts for 1 post, but the users attacks are equivalent to A-tier abilities in terms of clashing during this time. Does B-tier damage to the user as well.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Huang awarded for both doubled from the RP event, as stated before only one person gets the Armor and that was Lagi. Noir here is your chakram

Chakram:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

My turn!

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10938p25-the-bloody-tyrants-siege-job-raid-plot#60701

Sorry for the confusion from before, but I think I can claim the poleaxe? Oh, and human bonuses.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded, here's your new poleaxe

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum