Solomon's Proxy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The dragon was defeated and all of the obstacles that were in Lagi's way was gone. The requiem jynx mask immediately enclosed upon Lagi's face, the symbiotic cover of the drug lord himself.  With that, he decided to fly back down and transform back into his human form, tapping his foot on the ground in a particular morse code like-way to let his companion know that he was alright, something Longzufu received through the use of his seismic sense.  Longzufu received the message, and it was known with how the ground trembled, the crystal world effect going on from underground as Longzufu remained about 10 meters below ground. He didn't pay too much attention due to him fighting the dragon alone in an attempt to hold back the beast from making a mess of the others while they dealt with the asura brothers, but a few things did register with him due to the man mentioning the unity corps. As a matter of fact, remembering that this man was a member of the corps that he founded gave him Lagi's full attention. He started to whisper to himself to address orie before responding to the opponent.

"Get ready Orie, it doesn't look like he will take no for an answer. Shroud me... "

He heard her master's command loud and clear, preparing from within.

" The Unity Corps? Do you seek to find the former king of reim's body? Is it former because people of the reim council wished for his demise and sent one person to search for his whereabouts as an attempt of "trying?" No offense to you, this is actually a new resolution of facts that i'm now hearing about. The body of the king, a..i'm assuming..successful colosseum fighter whose fights... i'm also assuming, tend to be the final end of those he faces... you... could make a good impromptu assassin. And here you are, my friend, in my way, while the dungeon victory is within my grasp. The power for my.... revenge...redemption... are you trying to be my last obstacle? "

Lagi sighed as got himself in a fighting stance, about 10 meters away from Knux. He couldn't afford to reveal his identity, and he couldn't afford to die. He would hate to gravely injure one of his former agents, taking pride in what he built for the sake of Reim's protection. However, the dilemma enraged his icy heart, bringing even more black butterflies to flow around him. Lagi's body gleamed with a lightened black hum, the energies slowly renewing the wasted energy that Lagi had exerted.

"You talk with confidence as if I will be the one to die. Fine, let's see what Kohai taught you then. "

The  Acidic smog oozed from Lagi's pores almost immediately as Lagi hid within the contents of Hiding in the Acidic mist. With the last of his  Salatis taking effect, he used this to empower the technique and have it be less stressful on his body. He also scaled the acidic mist as well, boosting it to a whopping 30 meters of acidic smog.  At this point, Lagi started to circle the man at A rank speeds with the use of silent killing, putting his current status into an undetected state while they were within 10 meters of each other.  Even with such a speed, no sound was made from Lagi, nothing.

Lagi was waiting, stalking the man and tracking him with danger sense. In the meantime, Lagi was prepping for other things.

Magoi: 317/400
Stamina: 232/430

B rank stealth ammo 11/15

Info
Spoiler:

Used
Spoiler:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Those plum-coloured locks did not cease their swaying as the dark-bellied dragon fell to a multitude of offences launched from individual locations surrounding it from every direction. The purple-haired woman did not look over its failing struggles, instead locking gazes briefly with Rahja as an invitation for him to follow her footsteps, but fluidly turned towards the looming towers of the far-off palace and glided on towards that new objective on the bright stream of light bursting out of her boots.

Her graceful dance progressed without any hindrance, leaping up the steps leading towards the palatial canopy whereupon the purple-haired woman would behold a great gate similar to those she had come upon in previous rooms. Well-versed in the way to deal with these mysterious occurrences, she simply placed a dainty forefinger upon the six-pointed star that assumed the centre of the golden design and waited for her dance to resume itself in some other place.

Zubaidah’s Abilities:

————

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] - Page 4 Xaj4qc7

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8587-zubaidah-s-vault#46460

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 12/02/19, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Finally the battle was over. Lestacia remembered a book she read however previously. The Magician in question who wrote this particular book was known for his varying views on Humanity, and his opinions on science and magic. “Science is a way of talking about the universe in words that bind it to a common reality. Magic is a method of talking to the universe in words that it cannot ignore. The two are rarely compatible.” They sounded like the ramblings of a lunatic in a world where magic was everything. He couldn't believe his own words could he? “Humanity is evil -- civilization is the scum that forms on the surface, but beneath, humanity consists of brutes and animals.” Lestacia didn't aggree with many points in this book as she read the Excerpts aloud to herself. However one quote from the man struck a chord with her. “There are only two worlds - your world, which is the real world, and other worlds, the fantasy. Worlds like this are worlds of the human imagination: their reality, or lack of reality, is not important. What is important is that they are there. these worlds provide an alternative. Provide an escape. Provide a threat. Provide a dream, and power; provide refuge, and pain. They give your world meaning. They do not exist; and thus they are all that matters." Now Lestacia was confused. He was either a Genius or insane. Lestacia Sighed looking at the authors name. "Lien Namiag. You good sir are one confusing Entity."

The memory faded like the smoke that settled on the battle field. Lestacia sighed and jumped onto Trently's Carpet. What was she supposed to do with such a random memory. She was almost to the door now. As Lagi and Knux fought below them.

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sesshomaru smiles whooping vigorously as the giant man is defeated by his hands. He quickly turns to fight the three headed dragon and groans at the site before him. The massive dragon that he wanted to fight, the battle that bards woyld sing about, was dead and he hasn't even touched it. What was the point of a dragon if it couldn't be slained by the Crimson Fist. He even had a super cool move he was gonna try. He shrugs and sighs. If only he was stronger. It was clear to the wannabe warrior that he was the weakest here. He had to change that. He then shakes those thoughts out of his head and starts running to the gate taking massive leaps. With one last leapnhe would jump feet first to kick the door with one foot like a martial artist he once saw.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

When their blows had met and Ani felt him pressing the blade pressing close she felt all her excitement seizing up for a moment as she grinned for just a second. Spreading even more so as she had soared back into the air after jumping away from the strike seeing him fall to his knee, it felt rather satisfying for the brief moment she would enjoy it. While their help would not matter now as the dragon had been dealt with while they had fought the Asuras Ani found herself satisfied with  the results, she had been presented with a fight that allowed her to test herself, though she hadn't fought the dragon despite how thrilling it seemed Mantra and Ganta had allowed her to set herself free.

With her thoughts gathered she would whistle before she could lose her momentum, a bit eager to be reunited with her child and to move forward she had gripped her lance as Dragotsennyy swooped in capturing the Amazon as she would adjust herself while ensuring that Kor was once again strapped closely to her. "Were you watching Mommy fight?"

Though it was just a joke the child cooed and she would look forward as her wings of light would flow behind her as the soldiers fell into formation. With another whistle, she would lay herself flatter as the Wyvern would beat its wings harder flying towards the gate as fast as they could. Staying in a v-formation as to allow a draft for her soldier wyverns behind her and make sure they would keep up.

Her right hand stretched out straighter than her lance when held aloft, a deep breath left her lips as she closed her eyes for just a second and quickly opened them once again. "Here we go!" The small cheer for herself as Ani flew at the gate with her hand outstretched to touch it, ready to move to the deepest part of the dungeon.

Stamina: 265/395
Magoi: 210/290

Post Details: 3rd post of wings of momentum going.

Traits used:

Beast brought:
Items brought:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl frowned when someone was still cruel enough to attack the dragon when its no longer capable to fight.  For some people,  it might be honoring the dragon to end it without making it suffer, but for some other,  including Noir, killing such a poor being who was just doing its duty was not a good act. Thus she felt a little bit rage inside of her, but Noir knew best to stay away from necessary fight,  she didn't want to start it and she didn't want to end up being dragged there pointlessly. She would let out a sigh as the Fanalis who just came suddenly challenged Lagi, but it was not a weird scene as Fanalis was also known for their thirst to fight, especially when they see someone stronger.  Well, she didn't know, she just wanted to march forward, for there were still a lot of things to do.

But before that, the girl would approach the dragon before moving her arm. She would feed her magoi into her healing bracelet before secretly giving the dragon some healing. Then she would whisper, “It wouldn't be enough to heal you completely because you might rampage again, but it would be enough for you to survive with less pain within your body.” Another sigh escaped after she gave the dragon some healing then she would maneuver her flying carpet to go to higher, around 20 meters from the ground so she can see everything. It seemed the other fight had ended as well, she could see purple haired girl standing near the dragon too although Noir would just put her guard up just in case she isn't harmless. Noir would give a cue to her beast by doing some whistling with a unique melody that she had taught to Haku so he would understand the meaning. The white beast's ears would perk up and he would answer with a low growl before running towards Noir with Shousui mounting him.

Haku would use his maximum speed and brought Shousui close to Noir, allowing them to climb the flying carpet together. The black haired girl would maneuver her flying carpet again, this time heading towards the chamber. Shousui would be ready with her wand though, looking out for anyone making aggressive movement against them. If no one interrupt Noir and her group, they would touch the gate to the next area

Magoi: 370/540
Stamina: 220/220

Items Used:

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

Adrastos breathed a sigh of relief. Mantra and the dragon were down, leaving the gate freely accessible. Well, for the most part. Now that teamwork accomplished their primary objective, the only obstacles were each other. The teamwork they shared scattered about the wind. Trently was already moving toward the gate, but as tempted as Adrastos was to just fly ahead, he couldn’t leave his mount Sahara and cat behind.

The dark king flew to his discarded mount. Surprisingly, she remained unhurt in the fight, along with his equipment. Sheathing his sword and wand, Adrastos released the form of his water avatar before mounting. Hades, his little feline companion, peaked his head out. “I see you’ve survived,” he said. The dark king sighed. “Perhaps, but there’s still the final room, the chamber of the djinn. I haven’t proven my conviction, so I believe my final test, the true test of my will and determination of my goal, will occur in front of the djinn itself.” He ran a hand through his silver hair. “Too many people are in this dungeon… Strong individuals with their own objectives in life: Ani, the Imuchakk from Dantalion, is now a mother and no doubt harbors a strong desire for power to protect her young and those closest to her, Trently, young, but a fine warrior seeking for the power to bring peace by the looks of him, the vampire, whom I assume to be Requiem from the gate…” Adrastos smirked as he watched the interaction between Knuckles and him. Well, he thought, he’s no doubt Lagi el Nagi. Not that I didn’t suspect it after our first meeting when he rambled on about the El Nagi clan.

Looking around, Adrastos flicked the reigns of his mount to run forward. There were others, of course. Even a certain magician with black hair caught the dark king’s silver gaze. Noir Ecryola, the magician he taught and then followed into Dantalion. Why was she here? Was she unpleased with the power of Dantalion? Or did she crave more? He tilted his head. Before this dungeon, his heart would ache at the mere sight of her, but now… There was nothing. Thanks to the Undertaker and his strange game, he felt calm, collected. Adrastos didn’t fully understand the reasoning, but it didn’t matter. Not right now.

Adrastos used his mount to travel the distance to the gate. However, he had to make sure to avoid the conflict between the vampire Requiem and Knuckles. Doing so meant a slight detour, but he’d make sure he’d touch the gate.

WORD COUNT: xxx/xxx
MAGOI: 175/480
STAMINA: 200/200

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Each member would move forth in their own way, quickly action began at the door to the final room. Lagi would choose to attack the fanalis around, his acidic cloud would provide damage towards all in the area or who might even be flying through. It was by no means deadly but the damage would kill over time, for those going through it was a passing pain. The injured dragon was bothered, however, would feel a slight relief as he was healed.

While some choose to fight, there were many who chose to sit still or chose to contemplate their actions.  There were also those who pursued the end of their goal with a mighty fervor. Dark and white Rukh tunneled around the area as those rushed towards the gate, it was clear that the end was here. One by one the dragon would eye them pressing forward, he saw a girl gliding on the air, almost kicking off it with beautiful light, he would see the kind warmth that helped him move forth towards the door.

He saw as the blue-haired valkyrie who rode in on the with wings of light. He saw behind the boy who pressed forth with gallant stride and emotion who didn't touch it. But was within it's reach, and the magician who seemed shooked yet speculated everything with wide and interested eyes with who rode with him.

Following in suit but choose to reach the gate was the magician who evaded through the mist in order to get to the goal. Oddly enough the badly damaged fanalis would jump through the cloud and kick the gate. Those who touched the structure would feel healed, as if sores, aches, their hunger, it all went away. As the numbers began to thin and the chances that more would thin in death, it was clear that the story was coming close to an end.

DM Notes: Anyone who flew through Lagi's mist takes C-tier damage, Knux has.

Zubidiah, Noir, Ani, Sessho and Adrastos may proceed and post in the next room, which will be on a 48 post cycle for the time, Lest and Trent once you post saying you touch the gate in response you can join in the next round. For everyone else posts are due on the date below.

Player posts are due 1/17/19 11:59 pm CST. After this autohits will go through, Proxy Post will be due within 48 hours of the deadline or the players may proceed, however, will still take any autohits.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] - Page 4 26805_1_2

The end was here, and now was time for the boy to reflect on his choices made during the dungeon. A lot can be said about the young hero but if there is one thing that can be spoken for sure in regards to him is that even if he failed here, he were to not be broken by it, but forged into a more driven Trently than ever before for the sake of carrying out justice for the innocent of the world..! He would stay headstrong, and go harder on his self to surpass his sky high limits. The blue bird was ready to pierce the sun, and go farther than anyone ever has, even if he had to burn by doing that.

"... I have to not overdo it ..."

He told his self, giving his face a slap to remind him not to overwork his body and mind to where he would die. He worked too hard which was both a great trait to have but also detrimental in the long run if he is not careful. Trently was still very young with lots of potential that should not be wasted by being a workaholic.

"All living beings must get rest to improve." ~ Grandpa Chien

A youth who just hit the age of a man, all he did was train day after day with no proper period of rest. But with this war, he could not get a break. Trently had to make time to just chill out for a while before he went back to his strict training regimen. Perhaps he should try to plan a trip for the land of Kina once the civil war wraps up. He needed time to his self to think over all the details.

"I should take time to rest after this."

Mumbled Blue Bird Trently, aboard his magical carpet in which he flew at the castle gate with his friend tagging along. The others at the time were just talking and so the boy went about his merry way. He patted the maiden who sat next to him on the back and smiled as both of them had begun to enter the dazzling Chamber~!

"For a better future!"

Said aloud the hero, diving his magical carpet into the gate. With his hand clenched, he grasped onto Lestacia and touched the gate headfirst. The new adventures will begin, with a failure or success.

WORDCOUNT: 401

MAGOI: 140

STAMINA: 275

OOC Notes: Posted on mobile. Touched the gate with Lestacia!

Injury Log: C-Tier cut to mid chest.

Travel Speed: Flying over obstacles to the gate at A-Tier speed.

Cost Log: Magical Carpet used for Social Situation.

Magic Tools Used:

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:
Heroic

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

A smug would fill the air, Knuckles didn't know what to really do about it.  Taking C tier damage Knuckles would see the others move through the smoke, this would allow Knuckles the chance with his A tier speeds to make a break in the direction of them with a leap of 10 meters. Once landing Knuckles would be standing on the Dragon now, closer to the door.  It was time to go all out, his magoi would start to surface over his body glowing black with a red tint from the ruhk the fluttered around him and Lagi.  The two warriors fighting of dark Ruhk would be excellent for those who would watch it.  Of course, Knuckles would have to reply to Lagi's words.  

"The government didn't send me anywhere, the government is corrupt and uses my people as it's personal army placing golden armor on them to make them feel special. The fools don't even see how they are being used as a slave army! No, I came to seek Lagi El Nagi out on my own will as payment to his clansmen of the Unity Corps. I'm not a dog who takes the orders of any master! I am Knuckles Shi and I am a warrior of freedom, a warrior who will crush Reim at his hills and reform them into a nation for my people and people abused by slavers. "

As his words were spoken his last resort would consume his body applying his A tier coating of Magi over his body as an aura would dance around him.  His hair would spike up as the pressure of his power pushed from all around him.  Knuckles would lower his body down into a  stance waiting for the man to show himself.  Knuckles was not able to see the man at the time. Taking a deep breath he would buy his time until Lagi would come into vision.

Ability used:

Traits:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Due to the fact that Lagi was tracking Knux, he was tracking Knux with danger sense in order to stay a certain distance from within Knux in order to fully have him within the range of his senses. Lagi was currently untraceable from the combination of his techniques, but the fact that Knux didn't react or retaliate in such a way in order to attack smoke, it could have meant two things. One he didn't have an aoe in order to do so. And two, he didn't have a lot of long-range capabilities. Either way, whenever knux moved, Lagi pushed.   There was also the case of how Knux didn't know how Lagi' acidic mist worked, with the internal damage having no bearing on whether knux breathed in the smog that Lagi was creating or not. The only detail that matter was that Knux was exposed to the acidic mist, and that was all that was needed.

As knux moved to make his leap of 10 meters, Lagi continued to stalk Knux at a rank speeds while sustaining silent killing and hiding in the acidic mist  as he took his second to last Mythril pill off his person with nimble fingers at A rank speeds.  Due to the fact that knux was using his base speed and nothing that included an instant special, Lagi made it a point to move with  Knux did in order to maintain the pressure and remain within 10 meters.  After ingesting that, Lagi went to work, with Orie appearing behind him with the use of his cover and firing off lightning tractor that was about 15 meters in length and width.

Due to the undetected state and the symbiotic bond that Lagi had with Orie, the way she appeared was within the shroud of the mist and could not be seen until the lightning blast erupted and reached as far as 40 meters to deal A rank lightning damage. In the meantime, Lagi's hands were free, taking out his swarm weapon with his elegian gauntlet hand and swiping the middle emerald gem four times with his gale glove in order to pass on the razor boost to it's next function with the formless blade. After that, due to it being a stealth weapon, Lagi took out a bottle of premade  scorpion's sting with a rank potency and safely applied it to the orb section of the assassin weapon. This is usually done in an expertise like manner to avoid self-exposure, something that Lagi knows how to do all too well.

The reason for this was due to the prep time he was using the turn before while knux was acting evasively, this setup was all in order to feed magoi into the swarm bow and initiate call of the horde. The swarm bow seemed to come alive as the middle orb seemed to generate four scarab shaped arrows as the bow was pulled back. Upon it's release, the attack was initiated as it tracked knux.

Call of the horde had an A rank potency scorpion's sting poison on each arrow +A rank razor on each arrow+ C rank animation magic damage. With them being launched at A rank ability speeds and homing in on knux's life signature. Lagi was able to measure the target and aim properly due to danger sense, with not just the life tracking, but the smell and hearing as well.  The tracking itself that Knux had to deal with would have been as far as 40 meters.

As the fight continued, the dragon slowly tracked underground with seismic sense as it continued to create crystals with crystal world and dig under at A ranks speeds.

Spoiler:

Notes
Spoiler:

Magoi: 307/400
Stamina: 202/430

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knuckles would fill his mouth fill with blood after coughing from the smug he had inhaled, spitting it out he would scan through the area while on top of the dragon. A bright light would come into focus about 10 meters away, as it did Knuckles would take a single step forward  but towards the fight putting a 2 meter gap between the two of them, the lightning would fly passed Knuckles, but Lagi had given his location away by using something that lit up the area he was in and then remaining there. Opening his mouth he would let the roar out while pushing forward dropping his yo-yo with nimble fingers as he would attempt to tackle the man to the ground and wrap his left arm around Lagi’s right with A tier Fanalis strength since this was the angle of his attack which would be dealing A tier Magoi damage from the speed of the Impact. If contact would be made the flow of Knuckles Magoi would flood into Lagi’s body prevent the use of any further magoi or magic based abilities from the Vampire Lord.  This would happen as Lagi was putting effort into making his bow attack ready to attack the Fanalis. With the High pitched Echo being let loose at this close of range even at A tier speeds it would likely land lowering the effectiveness or basic action of Lagi he he picked to do so.  

While being on top of Lagi and using his A tier strength to hold him in place, he would attempt to head butt Lagi in the head to Deal A tier Magoi damage to the man’s skulls which would  make the impact internal instead of external thanks to his Last Resort Magoi move.  The instant movement as Lagi was using his lightning on top of Lagi staying in his position, even with danger sense  tracking him, the speed in which he traveled was instant making it hard for the man to react even knowing where he was before his assault began.  
Spoiler:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

[Claiming auto hits as per 48 hour rule]

KNUCKLES
With his grapple successful his body would tackle Lagi applying  Internal damage to Lagi's chest as his body met with Lagi's, not only that but the flow of the former king's magoi and Magic would stop, disturbing his Orie and all other magoi and magic abilities currently used including the smug Lagi had been hiding in.  Once he had had him on the ground Knuckles' head butt found and landed on its target with ease.  This would directly apply A tier damage to Lagi's skull, which was super lethal damage.   Perhaps it was the roar or something else, he hadn't a clue but he wouldn't question his results.  

While his left arm was wrapped with Lagi's Knuckles would get into an aggressive posture then squeeze down with his A tier fanalis strength attempting to shatter the arm of Lagi while pulling them arm into Knuckles' chest.   Once doing so the Fanalis would scale his magoi into his Last Resort at the same time his shards within his body would explode with a burst of Magoi giving his 120 extra magoi. Though this wouldn't last. His aura would change as Knuckles would cock his fist back still holding his blade and used Rage Fist.  The Punch would be aimed at Lagi's chest and scaled as well. Each ability would be scaled three times.  Knuckles was like a lion who could sense the scent of death and he was going in for the kill.
140/170 Magoi - 300/410 Stamina - Ammo /5
OOC OOC: WC

Traits/Abilities:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As he sustained hiding in the acidic mist and silent killing, Lagi was rather perplexed at the man as he continued to be tracked by Lagi's danger sense.

Due to the fact that knux was on one of the limbs of the dragon, him launching himself with the use of his fanalis techniques was a pretty reckless tactic if Lagi did say so himself. It's something that Lagi would try himself, but he would have probably put a little more power into it. However, there were some problems with Knux's plan.  There was no charge up or telling sign that orie was creating her blast, it was something that was immediately fired as soon as she positioned herself behind Lagi, with the positioning itself that couldn't be seen due to the acidic smog hiding her. So unfortunately for knux, he would have been hit by the lightning tractor and opted into charging through it for the sake of getting close to Lagi.

So if there was a bright light that knux was trying to observe, before charging through, it would be the one he was already in. In addition to that, if knux thought that propelling himself towards lagi due to having the high ground was wise in order to dodge the blast, he would surely be mistaken. The size of the cone was just as big as the limb that Knux was standing on, with only the range of the blast itself being more than double the size of the blast.

With Knux's intent of launching himself forward, he would still be attempting to launch himself inside of the blast, due to trying to track it and move forward in order to find Lagi. But with the length and width of the blast itself covering 15 meters and knux having no sort of air movement technique due to his freefall style launch, he would literally just be in the trajectory of the lightning tractor as lagi sustained his move and dealt A rank lightning damage to Knux's body as he attempt to speed through the light without his armor.   Even if knux somehow survived all of that with some miracle, the damage he took as a whole would of fried his body and vocal cords by now, with the fact that he tried to tank the damage beforehand. Knux would still have to deal with the four arrows piercing his flesh at A rank speeds dealing A+C rank damage and the A rank potency of paralyzing poison that paralyzes all four of his limbs.  Each arrow would be piercing lethal points of the body, the throat, the chest, the kidneys, and one in his ass for good measure.

Longzufu continued to remain underground as he generated crystals with his crystal world, tracking the vibrations and waiting for the exact moment to strike.

Spoiler:

Requesting a proxy post to resolve

abilities used
Spoiler:

Other notes
Spoiler:

Magoi: 312/400
Stamina: 182/430

Last edited by Lagi on 23/02/19, 06:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Was asked to remove shouting bit ruling, stance changed.)

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

From what I've read it seems alot of it is Knux seeming to somehow know where Lagi is despite seemingly being a blur and flying in the air while attacking with ranged attacks. While I believe knux would have the speed to keep up with Lagi and have his attacks scrap by and deal damage but I do not believe he would be able to get close enough to grab him pretty much only the roars and yoyo attacks likely being able to reach him. There's also the matter of the homing matter to Lagi attacks, knux can definitely keep up but being able to dodge them all without any ability, but you're not putting up any defense. That's not even counting the atleast 3 posts worth of being in the acid cloud. While Knux would reach him fast I believe the Light Tractor would've hit him, or atleast scrapped him. Disregarding the other the attacks on the theory knux got there on time Lagi can still move around and has the second post, even if you survived most of it I'd say in your current condition dodging or surviving the next wave of attacks would be hard.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ooc it's like you read nothing because I never attacked with the yoyo. My attack starts when lagi cast his magic. That's how I know where he is from the light of his attack. It's at this point that knucklesflash steps at an angel to move out of the path of the attack and endup on lagis right side. No one said anything about seeing or tracking Lagi. Also as far as you no defensive bit, Last Resort is FULL body and can clash anything. The distance between the two was 10 meters so again idk what you're reading, vuz it seems like you're skimming. But yes, I am in the acid cloud, I have 1 post left within his acid before I take leathal damage.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

By the description of your ability it says supplementary and offensive not defensive, other players have to make specific abilities, you can interupt or clash with magical attacks but it is not a defensive ability so does not automatically block damage, and if it did then it could be broken. The mention of tracking was to say that its very unlikely you would've been able to see him and grab him as easily as your post made it seem. My mistake on the yoyo was do to me skimming yes but looking at the posts you would still be likely dead, and even considering up until now if you arent Lagi would have paralyzed you this post or you'll be dead. Along with the damage from your last resort stacking. And within in 10m youre still gonna get hit by his attack at point blank range, point still stands and saying it goes to Lagi.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Knux being fully paralyzed after taking the arrows due to the A rank potency poison and being scorched by the power of the lightning tractor, Lagi decided to sustain the lightning dragon cannon and vaporize what was left off Knux. He was a danger to his family, to his tribe. Destroying reim without him bringing his children to safety meant he could possibly lose them, and there is no way that Lagi was going to let that happen. He couldn't, they were innocent. They were the bodies without sin that white rukh should dwell in.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

A roar of viciousness was sustained with the lightning tractor obliterating the rest of Knux's body as he took the full extent of the damage for the sake of being left as a steaming pile of ash.  Lagi was running out of time, his power, his revenge, it was all going to be taken from him. It was all going to be for nothing if he didn't make it to the end. After all he did, he wasn't even going to be able to be seen by the djinn itself?

"No, this can't be!!! Longzufu!"

The call of his dragon came with a stomp, with longzufu unearthing from the ground. Lagi hopped on his dragon, disregarding Knux's things and heading out to see if he could possibly catch the last moments of choice before it was too late.  After making it to the door at A rank speeds, LAgi and Longzufu touched it.

Spoiler:

Magoi: 312/400
Stamina: 192/430

OOC: The total is quite a bit of damage so this is pretty much done.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The dungeon was crumbling around Lagi, his chance to leave the room was now opened in another way as a portal had appeared before him. He seemed to be victorious in his battle, however his chances to move to the next room had been thwarted. He'd seen it before, felt it before the dungeon was soon going to disappear, someone had won the djinn. He didn't have much time to leave, he would be able to do what he needed. When leaving the room however there would a whisper for him, a parting message for the dungeon diver. "Your acts shall not go without reward.

Exit, you will be dmed about your reward.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi couldn't believe it, he was once again stripped of his chances of winning the dungeon or even getting a chance to meet the djinn. He did the majority of the work, it was his power and his own tenacity that made him go through the trials in the way that he did. He survived the fire and ice elementals, singlehandedly tore a new one through the dragon, and even went through the trouble of sparing ganta after he defeated him. All of that was for nothing, the brothers got to live for noting.

He received nothing, wasted his resources, and now he's going to leave emptyhanded.

"....."

Lagi cursed under his breath as he left with his dragon, not wanting to fall prey to the dungeon disappearing. He was long overdue what he was owed, and he was sick of "fate" dictating that. For those that were truly great and powerful, Solomon had no plans for them. It was up to lagi to make his own destiny, and this would be the final time that he would let some other being dictate that.

-exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum