Solomon's Proxy
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The world had opened up to them all. Free from the sadness, the rage of the other rooms they had found the stench of all death in the dungeon.

When they had touched the gate the world went black like before. However, there was no light, or warmth, not even a hug from the cold. It would seem unusually refreshing as they walked through the dark. Slowly, they would start to hear the noise of rocks moving. It was there again as well, the beckoning power, and another familiar friend.

Death was eye-opening, in this case, the stench of it was so horrific they were awakened to the world. They all gained sight of the room, except for Sho. Sho is still blind, however, she was able to sense the area now. It was so close, so condensed. Everything about the Necropolis had a cruel elegance.

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Shadow_of_mordor___castle_concept_art_by_scribblepadstudios-d835kr1

There was no city here like the ones before, there was a castle. A tall castle made of cold iron, a metal fortress with concrete walls and reinforcements. It was blackened, it was difficult to tell if this was because of age, or ash. It wasn't hard to spot the castle either. Not only was it tall, but the gray landscape was lined with guiding lighthouses. The tall pillars supported massive flames, lighting the way to the castle.

And then there was the matter of the people. That was if you could even call them that. Walking corpses formed a wall, blocking off any entry to Gamigan's palace. The undead here were different, and far more sinister seeming than the previous ones encountered. Their skin was a dark grey, many of them had veins either burning hot almost or seemingly freezing cold. Their expressions far more anguished and pained. They seemed so distorted, yet so real. And the flooded all around them as well. They were truly everywhere. None were going after them, but it would be difficult to avoid bumping into them once they made it farther.

It was a long stretch, just as long as the midway it seemed, 300m all the way to palace. However, there was a crowd now. They would all be there in front of another, in front of thousands of undead.                                                                            
Adrastos, Ani, Ayakashi, Lagi, Lestacia, Sho and Trently were gathered around ready to venture forth. 300m of unknown danger, 300m of whatever challenge was coming for them. They had help though, something within them. They had their potential, and it had been seen, it had been shown. Their will was their weapons, it would be their power to cleave through what came at them here.

DM notes: After this post there will be contant threat, be careful you have 300m till the end of the room and a lot more to possibly fight. Each player has been gifted a free ability for now to help in the room.

Ani:

Adrastos:

Lagi:

Lestacia:

Trently:

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 26805_1_2

It was the final stretch now. The Necropolis, a dark realm riddled purely of death and decay. What a saddening sight. The young warrior could only feel bad upon seeing the countless damned souls, standing, lost, void of their life. He had pity for them but he also needed to be careful of what they do, as for all he knows... they could harbor bad intent for the group. Wrath fumed out of Trently fiercely...!

"...Who did this to them all?..."

His eyes widened upon taking a look at this tragic calamity. Every single one of them were dead, none of them looked to be alive, but his eyes could be deceiving him, perhaps!?

"Hold on.. Was it... Those hands...?"

Then, at the moment, he were to remember his dream that he had of a catastrophe reigning down from the sky above. In the dream, or nightmare, he witnessed hands of ruining make their descent from the skies above and ravage the land and its people, devouring all it can get its hands on. Was this place, this torn realm, the result of that evil war?

"Oh? Lestacia? Neo? You two are here as well?"

The warrior of Kou said to the two others that were to enter the picture, both people that Trently had met before. First to talk about was Lestacia, a war friend to Trently who he got along with very well and shared similar ideals. Then, we have Adrastos Thanatos, a man who was at the infamous meeting of Gao Yuan Zu which Trently attended.

"I hope you two are well..."

Visibly angry at the picture of the Necropolis, he bowed but his fists were clenched, and his face was quite stone cold. The boy could not keep calm here, as when he is faced with injustice he was not capable of simply being unfazed. He grit his fanged teeth in anger, unhappy to see this in front of his very eyes but trying to keep his anger tamed.

"Lestacia... Why did you enter, if I may ask?"

"I am glad you are safe though and went with Neo."

Relieved that Lestacia was safe and sound, Trently bowed his head to Neo Mortem, thanking him for ensuring her safety if that was his intent with her. He was content that he now had friends who he had his back in this dungeon.

"Oh, and Ani and you, a friend of Zadi is a friend of mine."

He made sure to tell Ani and Lagi, showing them his token of friendship by their association with Zadi, his dear friend.

"If our friend, Zadi, wanted to help you win a dungeon... Say no more than that, but I want to try my hand at this one at the very least first with all my might! Deal...?"

Determined written on his face, it was a no brainer that his aim was to seize the power of the 13th dungeon, Gamigan. But would he succeed? Perhaps, but whether or not he did was not crucial to him at the moment, it was the lost souls.

"I will have all of your backs and I hope vice versa."

Declared the ivory horned boy. His intent was only the best for everybody in this room but in the case of the lost souls of this ruined land, he was very on edge with all of them.

"Let us not disturb them? But they are in pain? I cannot heal all of them but I can try to put them to rest?"

"It may be best to speak to the djinn about this."

Hesitant if to lay them down to sleep or to not, he decided to simply let the dead be this time, unless they attacked. He did have a magic item that could heal but, it could not bring back the dead nor sooth all of their pain and anguish.

"But if they come at us, I will fight back and protect us."

In a gentle tone of voice the boy spoke, walking past the hot and icy veined dead corpses, careful to not bother any. He was considering laying them to rest but he was not sure if to do so or not, but he considered it for their own sake. But there were so many, and he did not want to endanger any of his new comrades if the dead happened to retaliate.

"And oh, what are your names, you two?"

Asked the caring boy, bothered by the landscape but trying his best to be kind to two new faces, Sho and Ayakashi. With the help of Trently and Lagi, Ani was able to rescue young Sho, and then again, later on, save her from death as the girl had done for him and the others, Ani and Lagi.

"May fortune be with us all. I hope fate may guide us."

Said the young lad, asking fate for guidance, clasping his hands together and praying to whoever may be listening. His conviction to do right and punish wrong was quite the unwavering one, as well with his faith in the flow of fate.

WORDCOUNT: 850

MAGOI: 340

STAMINA: 365

OOC Notes: Asked fate for guidance, rukh perk.

Rukh Systems wrote:During events, you may request that fate give you guidance on how your character should act to get the best possible outcome. However, fate will only grant you a hint and it is still up to you to perform effectively.

Backpack and Food:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 35360610

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

Upon entering the Necropolis, Adrastos’ eyes adjusted to the scene before him. Gamigan’s palace was in view, but the wall of undead clearly blocked the path. At least they could see their end goal in this dungeon rather than running away from a monstrous disaster like the last room and the dungeon of Dantalion. Seeing the state of the corpses or the disaster around him didn’t faze the dark king. The use of the corpses scrambling around invoked no emotion from the magician other than disgust. He wasn’t sicked by their treatment. How could he? They were strangers to him. The disgust he felt stemmed from this djinn’s complete lack of regard for fate and rukh. Wasn’t that what all of these djinns stood for? The will of fate? If so, how was that being shown here? Thinking about it more, Adrastos began to feel his disgust turn to slight admiration and longing. Why couldn’t he have this many at his own disposal? They’d be the perfect pawns, but if they still held onto their own will… Adrastos shook his head.

Other than himself, Lestacia, and Akayashi, four others were in the room as well: Trently, Ani, a young girl, and someone that looked vaguely familiar with a dragon. Was that Lagi El Nagi? Not many were able to tame a dragon after all. This was the second time he’d been in a dungeon with the Imuchakk girl. Would she prove herself worthy this time or fail? His cold silver eyes focused on Trently. How was he not dead after his stunt at the meeting? “Of course,” he said bluntly. “I did tell the True Emperor I’d embark in this dungeon, or did your feeble mind forget that after seeing the horrors of a dungeon firsthand?” Hades popped his head out and stared at Adrastos. “Hey now, don’t start fighting,” the feline chided as he jumped onto the magician’s shoulder. Clicking his tongue, Adrastos looked out at the landscape. “Even if this place is from the dream, this is still the djinn’s world. He or she oversees it, along with the inhabitants.” He waved his hand to the walking dead. “They aren’t people, even if they still have their rukh inside of them. Their time has long since expired; there is no sense to pity them now.”

Running his fingers through his hair, he tried to understand the situation. The Necropolis is the be all end all. Every person for themselves. The enemies in the room were far worse than the ones before. “I wouldn’t expect you to understand the atmosphere this place has, but these creatures are more sinister either of the Wraiths and corpses.” He tilted his head. There was no point in explaining the obvious to someone who couldn’t see. He flicked the reins of his mount, ushering Sahara forward.

The dark king ignored Trently’s vows of protection. He didn’t care for them, nor for the person that uttered for fate to guide them moments later. He scoffed. “Fate… As if you could believe such a thing after witnessing the desecration shown by this hell.”

Adrastos continued to move forward while keeping a watchful eye around him. His enemies weren’t just the corpses but the living as well. Surrounded by the opposition, all Adrastos could do was remain vigilant and keep moving forward. He had a goal to achieve and standing around making idle chatter wasn’t going to help.

WORD COUNT: xxx/xxx
MAGOI: 480/480
STAMINA: 200/200

Magic Items Brought: 5 / 5

• Dantalis Serpent
  • Grim Reaper
  • Ring of Erosion
  • Magic Carpet
  • Plague Charm

Magic Weapons Brought: 3 / 3

• Malevolent Shadow
  • Blade of Ascension
  • Poisonous Demise

Warrior Weapons Brought: 3 / 5

• Blade of Ascension
  • Poisonous Demise
  • Niut

Mounts/Pets:
Dark Metal Vessel:
Magic Items:
Magic Weapons:
Weapons:
Rest Items:
Mundane Items:

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 3oCk1sb

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 7kZv0Du
Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] AmCJaPN Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Ltg0RVb Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the teleportation into the next room, Lagi gathered his bearings in order to get ready for the next, and potentially, the final stretch of getting through the dungeon. It didn't take Lagi's danger sense to figure out that the room that he was in with the others had danger all around him, the troublesome obstacles could even surpass the danger that the elemental wraiths brought with them. Lagi was as strong as he could possibly be at this moment, the rest of what he could achieve with his strength and powers were nothing more than an addition. However, he had to completely believe in how own abilities in order to survive, and in a more desperate sense, he had to start believing in the abilities of others.

As for the others that showed up, there was a magician and Lestacia as well. The magician's words sounded a bit similar to the alchemist member that wanted Lagi to stop his build-up targeted rampage against the alchemists for crossing him, with all of the preparation being geared towards withe face of the earth. He WAS going to do that, but unfortunately, the masked man started to make a bit of sense with his reasoning.

[color=#ff0000]"Well, we all seem to have met each other in some kind of way, let's get this show on the road."

Using his seismic sense and setting up some crystals with crystal world with his dragon, as well as using orie's danger sense, lagi hopped on his companion as it started to push through the final test.

Stamina 430/430
Magoi 400/400

used
Spoiler:

Brought

Spoiler:

B rank stealth ammo 11/15

I'm sensing 40 meters away
Seisimic sense while part of his limbs are underground gives him 10 meters of vibration sensory

Crystal world - 5 meter crystal d rank lasts for 1/5

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] CrChE3t

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once again the sudden temporary darkness had taken hold before a new sight was brought before the group, however, her expectations were broken as she was expecting another storm or something that would test their bodies, but instead was greeted with the palace and another hoard of undead that had created a wall to block them off and her senses were assaulted with a terrible stench she had smelled many of times even if it was usually mixed with other scents, now it was pungent and blatant to her. It could only make her stop and pause as she rubbed Kor's head and also Dragot's.

It was only a moment but she was in silence before it was soon enough broken by what Trently had to say with Zadi. "You heard my sentiments, I can only be myself and see how things end." Her eyes shifting away from the boy soon after as she would take the time to view all that was around her. It was a surprise to see Neo of all people, but the number of times she had coincidentally run into the magical acquaintance was rather high so it seemed somewhat fitting she would see him once again. With a slight wave, she would acknowledge him, though she knew it was a bit funny since the last time she had seen him she was smaller, and her body was less fit for physical combat and now she was of an imposing frame and she had even bred a wyvern.

"This is a bit cruel." She commented looking out at the hoard once again, she couldn't tell whether they were forced to do this or not but it did seem that no matter what case they were intent on stopping them. It made her bite into her lower lip as she would climb atop her beast and make sure the soldier wyverns were ready. Once everyone her beasts, and her child seemed content she would take a breath happy to have had her energy restored.

It was then with a simple movement of her hand that she would command them to start moving, her wyverns running at their top speed she would lay herself a bit flatly as she hugged her child close, looking at what was ahead, thinking about what could lay behind it, and more importantly what would she need to be prepared for, though it seemed like a trick question.

Combat details: wings of momentum trait activating with moving

Stamina: 395/395
Magoi:290/290

Beast brought:
Items brought:

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] CqM1zND

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 1ZZ5IgG

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] LO0Knk3

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Well, we all seem to have met each other in some kind of way, let's get this show on the road."

"Oh? Lestacia? Neo? You two are here as well?"

Lestacia Sighed. She, Ayakashi, and Adra had finally made it. Lestacia Sighed heavily. She saw a couple other Familiar faces and some unfamiliar ones.

"Trently! You made it!" she was actually ecstatic to see him. "I was so worried when you ran in on your own! Luckily Adra helped me through. She looked to the man and smiled. She turned to everyone else and bowed. "I will keep you all as safe as I possibly can. Master has told me this area is quite challenging. So shall we press on and continue?" She'd curtsy a little and turn around. Her voice was kind and gentle. She was an honest girl with an Honest goal. End the war and make sure that Gao never attained it. She would approach Lagi and bow. Sorry for attacking you at the entrance. I saw you attack Trently and was frightened for myself. So I thought it best to attack and distract you so I could enter with trently. Your Dragon also intimidated me. Again I'm truly sorry for what happened earlier." She bowed before the man and followed close behind Ayakashi.

"Lets get going Ayakashi!" she'd say politely waiting for him to move for him to catch up. She wanted to pick his brain about some things.

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 6ouumjD

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The rukh stirred slightly but the phenomenon was like a lone passing breeze. No sign of divine guidance presented itself evidently to the young man's prayer. As the group proceeded 25m into the Necropolis, Sho frowned commenting in disgust. "I can feel them moving around...It feels like...there are thousands of them." The blind girl's estimate was spot on as the shuffling undead wandered about among themselves in great number up ahead. Ayakashi nodded in acknowledgement, "We will need to be on guard as we move through them. The ones we pass might end up chasing us from behind..." A grim tone laced the archer's words of warning to the group.

Up ahead, those with keen eyes would spot some of the corpses up ahead show shadows of identity. They weakly gestured towards each other and spoke in low voices. It sounded like there was a conversation among the dead, though none of the group would be close enough to properly make out what was said yet. A part in the sea of undead appeared near the conversing corpses. They mad way and a fluttering sliver of white rukh flew towards Trently as a figure appeared from among the burning and freezing fallen. The creatures of Gamigan opened up a path for this figure to approach the group.

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 1832377-448px_asurasmt_large

"Unlike my brothers, I will not attack you on sight."

A strange looking man with six arms said as he emerged from the crowd of suffering husks with two hands clasped in prayer as the others revealed harmless open palms. "You may call me, Bunta." Declared the red skinned figure as he came to a stop 5m in front of the group. "I, am the Asura of Vengeance." He said with a kind and polite smile. "I will only fight if you kill one of my brothers."

There was a peaceful aura about the Asura in surprising contrast to the connotations of his name. As long as his brothers lived, this friendly demeanor radiated out from the Asura as he began to explain the surroundings. "The ones wandering here are reflections of the heart and soul. They are like fading dreams, or memories. Remember this warning. It is not the place of the living to contact the dead." Three of the size arms peacefully gestured towards the corpses as he made his warning. If pressed for more about them, the Asura would remain silent as all six of his hands pointed upwards one after the other.

"Beware. The. Beast. That. Reigns. Above.

Each pointing finger punctuated a word as he implied some sort of flying danger existed in this place. "Only death awaits those who disturb its rest by causing chaos in this realm. If you wish to best it, I suggest you wait till you reach the chamber entrance safely, first."

[DM Notes: Bunta's combat information will be revealed if engaged.]

Players have 48 hours to respond to proxy, after 48 hours if they have not posted there will be a proxy autopost continuing the thread for those who have posted.

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia was stopped dead in her tracks as the Asura of Vengeance appeared before the group. He approached them peacefully so Lestacia was the first to do the same.

"Hello Asura of Vengeance..." she would cutsy to him and continue. "If one of us were to kill your brothers would you fight us as a group or focus the one person? Personally i wouldn't want to fight anyways but for the more... eager... ones of us I cannot speak on their behalf. As to avoid killing your brothers may you please tell us their names." She would hope to avoid as much conglict as humanly possible.

"Perhaps there is an Asura of Wrath that we have to fight?" She would inquire about this. Information was everythung when an all powerful being gave extremely vague warnings. She needed as much information as possible before proceeding.

"What exactly lies above us? What can it be awoken with or by? How do we go abojt not disturbing its slumber? She was now speaking much softer than usual. Only as a just in case. She didn't want to wake the sky beast up with their voices. "Finally can you elaborate on what you said. Its not our place to contact the dead. So should we just ignore all the dead or avoid touching them altogether?" Lestacia frankly had tons more but wanted clarity before moving forward. How would she get information without asking questions.

Lestacia backed up a bit and bowed to the Asura of Vengeance. "I'm sorry! I bombarded you with questions. So many questions. It's just personally i want everyone to be safe and make it out alive." She held her head down in slight shame. She felt she was being rude to the Asura. "If you could answer any of these questions I would greatly appreciate it."

Items and Magoi:

*I never posted my items My bad*

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

The eerie land of dead was frustrating to even lay his young eyes upon. Goosebumps rose up from the fair skin of the boy as he traversed the hell like realm of the dungeon. Fear tried to consume the boy but failed as his will stayed strong and unmoving. The others beside Trently, they too were moving ahead and with great caution as well.

"I never said I'd decide for you, Ani."

He said in a hush tone of voice as he walked past the pained souls of the lost. The woman had distaste towards Zadi for only trying to help her and this rubbed off on Trently, letting him know that she does not want any of help of his.

"But it is fine. Best wishes anyway."

Mumbled the young man as the voices of the dead coversed with themselves at a far off distance from the on guard group. What awaited the challengers was an Asura of Vengeance that had appeared from amidst the commotion.

"Hm!?"

Careful with the Lesser Asura, Trently readied his hand to draw his katana in the case if danger called for it. The red deity was calm, and looked to be a very peaceful man... Trently hoped at least.

"I shall not harm your brethren.
No worries."

Promised the blue haired boy, relaxing his combat stance as Bunta spoke with a tranquil voice. He kneed before the kind red deity and listened closely to his all of his wishes for the group to follow within the domain of Gamigan. He was a kind fellow, caring, and considerate as well.

"I heed your warnings, Bunta."

"Do what you will with those who disobey your words but do not hurt my friends who respect your wishes."

"I thank you for your help."

Bowing his head to the kind deity as he stood up tall, the lad smiled and patted the back of Lestacia, looking at the girl. The young man was trying to tell his comrade that Bunta was not planning on answering any more of her inquiries.

"Let us go, he said what he had to."

With a brandish of his hand, the thankful boy went on about his way. Undead all around him, he was not in the best of moods. But he tried to stay remotely calm with his strong emotions.

"I will keep an eye on the sky."

Prior to continuing his travels, the boy decided to take a quick glimpse at the sky to scan for any enemies that may be lurking overhead. To his avail, there was nothing in the dark sky over him yet.

"This poor land and its people."

He whispered under his breath as he continued his travels, following the flame lit pillars leading to the black castle.

WORDCOUNT: 462

OOC Notes: Posted on mobile.

Backpack and Food:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I still showed mercy Lestacia, out of respect for my former contract with you. I could have destroyed you, but I left you on the floor alive and without any real damage to your body. I want you to always remember that, the power that I hold, that kind of power demands respect. But make no mistake, whatever personal qualms that I have or "had" with anyone, sticking your nose in it and acting upon emotion instead of questioning me, I will not be so gentle with you next time. "

He wanted it to be clear to her about the difference in strength that they had. As long as Lestacia knew that, there was a good chance that she wouldn't make the same mistake again. However, if she did, then there wouldn't be any sort of saving grace with the foolishness that was confused with bravery.

Traveling on his dragon, they were face to face with Bunta. The warning was pretty simple, but he couldn't necessarily understand if it lasted towards collateral damage or not.

"So even if death comes about those who attack us, with us defending ourselves, we still instill your wrath and the wrath of the being anyway? No matter, I was never expecting it to be easy."

Either way, Lagi would see it coming with his senses.

"Let's get to the entrance."

Lagi's Vault

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

With the appearance of the six-armed man, Adrastos raised a brow as the man spoke in what he could only think of as riddles and nonsense. He claimed he was friendly up until any of his kin were to be killed, but failed to mention if it was done out of an act of self-preservation. The brothers of the Asura could attack and kill the lot of them, but if they were to kill just one of the corpses, they’d feel this man’s wrath, his vengeance. The deal was a sour one, something Adrastos didn’t take kindly to hearing. Each person had their own reaction to the Asura’s words: Lestacia asked numerous questions in a streamlined fashion, Trently acted the noble hero as he showed no further signs of getting answers, and the other man with his dragon asked the only question Adrastos thought of.

The man with the dragon also had a familiar aura to him in the way he spoke to Lestacia and how he held himself on his dragon. The dark king noticed how he boasted, putting Lestacia in her place insofar as her power level was concerned. He spoke about his power demanding him respect, but he clearly didn’t know the meaning of the word. The word he most likely should have said was fear, leaving Adrastos to scoff under his breath. Did he know that Lestacia was not the type for direct combat? She was the type of magician to support her allies and cared very much for the well-being of others. Where she lacked in raw power, she made up for in her support. “If that’s your idea of respect,” Adrastos said, “then I don’t see you having many allies.” He looked down at Lestacia from his mount. “She may not be powerful, but she doesn’t need to possess power like you to be respected, nor does she need to respect you for simply having it.” The dark king was a bit surprised at himself for standing up for his young apprentice, but because she was his pupil, he felt the need to say something on her behalf. Trently also rooted a sickness in Adrastos that churned his stomach into knots. How could he act so noble? So sympathetic? Like all these people, whether alive or dead, needed his pity concerning their current circumstances? How could he ask for fairness in a world that clearly was not fair to its own occupants? Surely if one person failed to heed the Asura’s warnings, they’d all be punished or tested.

Looking up at the sky, the dark king pondered. There were many creatures that could probably fly, lurk in the clouds, but not many could be described as a beast right? Sadly, Adrastos was no beast tamer and had no knowledge of any creature. “If anyone should be on the lookout for a beast, it should be the dragon man and Ani. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m no tamer. They’re the most optimal candidates for scouting the skies while the rest of us guard our flanks.”

Further in, the group would most certainly be surrounded by enemies. They would need to be in a tight formation to make it through together, but the trustworthiness of these people made Adrastos hesitant. His eyes scanned the corpses, the brothers of the Asura of Vengeance. If they really were faded dreams or memories of people from the past of longed future, the magician would need to be careful. He doubted there would be anyone he’d want or need to contact in the realm of the dead, but if he had learned anything from the Undertaker’s trial, it was that this dungeon had seen into their minds and could construct whatever it pleased to challenge them further.

“Lestacia,” he said as he flicked the reigns of his mount to go forward, “Stay in the middle of the group.” The young magician had to be kept safe. She was their support if things went sour and she couldn’t fight on her own. Lestacia would be better off in the middle of everyone to not only keep an eye on them but for them to also protect her in the process. The decision was a tactical one, one that he hoped would not backfire on him later. He set his eyes forward while he progressed with the others, watching the movements of the dead along with those of his companions.

MAGOI: 480/480

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] AmCJaPN Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Ltg0RVb Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] VjD0Py3

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

No matter how things progressed the atmosphere about the dungeon bothered Ani at a deeper level, she felt that there was something off and she could never quite put her finger on it, despite this it wasn't necessarily her place to discern it but she couldn't help but wonder if it might be key to their survival. Though soon enough her attention was dragged away from her mind as a figure appeared before them all suddenly enough.

A multi-faced and armed being with red skin, his awe inspiring frame made Ani whistle to herself as she leaned in on her beast as they hovered above the ground briefly. The warnings he gave made her think, first she would command her beasts to land and look to those around her. "My beasts are fast and I will watch the sky, but I will not tempt things by flying unless completely necessary. " Her expression paused as she seemingly thought about something for a moment but then shook her head to change her focus of matters at the time.

Her braid would fall over her shoulder as her entire body turned to face the Asura once again, but this time with the intent of speaking rather than listening. "I see no reason to attack you our your brothers, there's always another way to trade as they say." The laughter decorating her words made the tension that might appear between such people of various lives disappear, at least within her frame of mind and expression. While one of her eyes was damaged it could still see and the both of them would be gazing at the creature before her. It made her wonder how many more of them would be in this place and if their tones on them might differ in on what else was to come. "Don't cause chaos, and this is not a place to try and contact the dead." The words etching into her mind as she repeated them to herself.

Ani adjusted her mask to make sure that it was well adjusted as she looked towards the sky, looking around as she took a deep breath and ensuring to not stare too long in fear that her gaze might be caught. Once again motioning to her beasts she checked to see they were on the same page with her and the queen as within moments Dragotsennyy would begin moving on toward their path again. Her beasts and herself would stay close to the group as so to help them if needed but also give herself the space to maneuver in case it was needed.

"Let's go girl." The emphasis on her to move a bit faster, but it was also a secret nod to her beast to tell her to be at her best at the moment, there were tons of outliers that still kept themselves hidden and as the Amazon's large hand curled around her child to maneuver him so he could eat while they marched forward, the flickering wisps of flames reflecting off Ani's eyes bathed in rosé hue's entrancing the young child as he looked up at his mother fondly and ignorantly unaware of the fate that would be decided here for his mother and ultimately, for himself.

Magoi:290/290

Beast brought:
Items brought:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

KNUCKLES
Once more a traveling warp took the male through a journey, this time instead of bright lights and flames it was darkness. For a moment he felt at peace with the lack of light.  The rift would open in the next room as Knuckles would land onto the ground his right knee and left hand catching his fall from the portal.  A quick Scan around would show undead. A lot of them walking around as if this was their home. Ahead of them a ground of humanoids, from this distance he wasn’t able to make out great details but he could see the color of hair, clothing, gear that was in the open and the Red six armed figure they were currently speaking to. The Smell of death was strong here much like the first room,  He’d shake his head as he watched Neph enter shortly after him.

“Hey Neph, you see what I see? Looks like normal people up ahead. And they’re talking to some big ole red guy. I saw we stay hidden as best we can and take advantage of the situation. I’ll tap you on the shoulder if I see an opening, be ready and on guard.” He’d say in a low whisper after offering a helping hand if needed to his friend. The two had become good friends and Knux wanted to make sure that this was going to benefit both of them.

With other people here they were either people to kill and to fight to prove himself. It was then the scent of a Certain Mage would reach his nose through the smell of death.  How interesting, he was among those ahead was he? Just what did the man seek in this hellish place? Knuckles would, of course, have to ask later. For now, he’d look to Neph with a grin.

tags / magoi / stamina
notes notes?

OOC Stuff:

Weapons:

Items:

Magic Weapon:

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] YVYVcOy

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Feeling his body warping through the last of the portals, or what he hoped was the last of the portals. Neph would surround himself in his wings becoming a ball in shape, with his little body standing as he rolled across the new surface beneath his feet. Cold metal meet his feathers, and it sent a shiver from them to his spine. Neph was with his friend, and brother in arms so he should not have been worried, but the looming sense of danger hung above his head. Hearing his friends words, he would unravel. “ Let’s have some fun then my friend, but I wonder if one of them could prove to be a ally. ” He was ready to go along with Knuckles, eyeing the backs of the people, as he would retract and hide his wings.

Magic Weapon: 2/2:

Magic Items: 3/3:

Regular Items
Wand + Mask:

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

[Adrastos, Ani, Lagi, Lestacia, and Trently]

Bunta seemed almost oblivious to the inquiries as he resumed his stance of hands clasped in prayer and splayed open peacefully. He just kept smiling and remained silent as the group questioned him and conversed among themselves. It didn't appear he would be answering them directly, but before any of them could progress to far past the Asura his mouth opened once again providing a bit more information to everyone nearby.

"Remember my brother's names. Ganta, the Asura of Passion. Mantra, the Asura of Liberation. They will wish to fight you when you meet them, stubbornly enticing you all to satisfy their desire. There is nothing to gain from avoiding conflict with my brethren, though avoiding death of either party will not be easy."

Though some of the questions were touched upon lightly by Bunta's words, he spoke as though none were asked of him and had simply begun to speak unprovoked. After giving one last acknowledgement, the Asura of Vengeance made one last comment before going completely silent and allowing the group to pass unharmed. "I am forbidden to speak of the beast more than I already have. The rest is for you all to face first hand." The Asura then began to stroll in the direction the group had come from.

As everyone moved forward, they would find that the undead were no longer parting to make a clear path for them. The shuffling corpses mingled as they wandered around, acting oblivious to the presence of the would-be-dungeon-conquerors. The dead would walk into the group if given the chance and did not allow for everyone to move as one large clustered group. If they wished to avoid touching any of the corpses they would have to move slowly and carefully. Those on mounts and with large beasts in particular would find it difficult to proceed through the clustered crowd without touching any. They would need to determine how best to continue.

The whispering conversations among the undead that were inaudible before could now be parsed slightly. Though the full conversations would be lost on the travelers, bits and pieces would reveal that they were all discussing aspects of a world long dead. They spoke of a world governed by a being known as "Illah" and their great king "Solomon" some sounding reverent and others spiteful. Those that had entered a dungeon before would notice that some of the beasts they'd seen in them were being described by the corpses.

Some among the group would begin to see flashes of people they'd known among the dead. Out of the corner of their eyes, familiar faces of those that had already passed on to rejoin the great flow appeared. Their soft voices called out to the challengers, beckoning them eagerly to come enjoy a reunion beyond the limitations of life and death. However, turning to look at these phantoms and inspecting them briefly revealed only groaning charred bodies shuffling about. The figures from their memories seemingly gone as though they were never there in the first place.

After proceeding another 25m, another Asura could be seen up ahead. The dead did not make a path for him as he simply stood there waiting for them, but they did give the red skinned man a large amount of space all to himself. They did not dare approach within 20m of the Asura, always maintaining a distance of at least that much. Unlike the first Asura, this one seemed to have a normal number of arms, but he still had two extra faces, one on each forearm.

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Qwenn-parker-color-concept_1

Even if the group did not enter his circle, the Asura would call out to them as they neared. "I am Ganta, the Asura of Passion!" In contrast to the calm and peaceful nature of the first one, this Asura spoke with fiery vigor and shouted his words in excitement. "Those of you with courage, fight me! I will reward those who satisfy my urge for battle! Should you defeat me, I will offer my aid against the beast that rules this room! Those who receive the approval of myself and Mantra shall obtain the respect of our brother, Bunta, as well!"  The words were to the point and spoken with wild ferocity that made one's blood boil, his passion almost contagious.

With the introduction provided, Ganta began to glow and suddenly started to grow in size. Two more pairs of arms emerged, though these new limbs did not also bare faces. Standing 5m tall, the valiant Ganta held his ground and waited for any challengers to approach. It was possible to go around him, but the dead were packed more densely on either side of his circle making passing without brushing against them almost impossible.

Knuckles and Neph

As the pair entered the dark world of the Necropolis, they would find that the emotions that had been bombarding them in the last room faded away. The dungeon had stopped the mysterious force digging away at their hearts, the oppressive aura giving way to a more tangible oppression of the dead. A new power was also surging inside them, its origin unknown, the method for revealing it was present in their minds as though it were a well practiced skill they had known for years.

Their decision to act with stealth would hardly matter to the undead sea in front of them. The corpses walked about acting oblivious to their presence. The effectiveness of the attempt to sneak by would depend on how the group ahead of them acted. Though it was unlikely they would be visibly spotted as long as they stayed low, the shuffling dead serving to block line of sight. The only being that seemed to be aware and sure of their presence was the Asura of Vengeance up ahead. Bunta was moving towards them, but doing so slowly and at his own pace. Should they proceed 20m forward they would inevitably encounter the six armed man of peace.

[DM Notes: From here on out, moving carelessly could result in making physical contact with the undead. Consequences will ensue. Knuckles and Neph are able to hear the same sort of whispers as the group ahead of them, some coming from people they once knew who have died. Knuckles and Kneph will each receive a special ability granted for the dungeon, but they are currently a WIP. In the interest of moving the thread along, please look forward to receiving them in the next proxy post. Sorry for the delay, everyone.]

Ganta:

Players have 48 hours to respond to proxy, after 48 hours if they have not posted there will be a proxy autopost continuing the thread for those who have posted.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a grave world, a real sad realm twisted by a war that once ravaged their beloved land. The boy held his head up with each footstep he made, deciding to move forward in the name of the dead who can no longer. His desires were pure of heart.

"The undead are blocking our path."

Said the boy as he unraveled his trusty one and only magic carpet to ride on as for he can avoid disrupting the undead. He jumped up high, and sat down, and with a noble request to Lestacia, he asked her if she perhaps wished to board the ride.

"Join me, why not? Lestacia, my friend."

"And perhaps you as well, Missy? If you need any help that is.

The long haired hero inquired to his maiden friend and Sho, patting his Flying Carpet as he grasped it by its front. All of them had to continue and it was obvious that on foot was not flowing too smoothly. In the air, the warrior tried to keep a look out for any danger that may be lurking in the nearby area.

"Wait... Do you all hear that?"

At that moment, the whispers of the undead were to become more audible. Names that the young boy never once heard of before were being spoken of. With a turn of his head, the child of the revered general of Yoshiro Zu were to see his long past deceased father, beckoning his son to follow him.

"Fa-..."

The teary eyed young man mumbled to his self upon seeing the image of his dad call out to him. Yet the sad child was not lured over, but instead, given inspiration by what he'd see in that moment. It invigorated the youth to do his very best, for all his ancestors who came before and the innocent...!

"You.. are not my father, I know it."

"He returned to from which he came."

"And he would not want to detour me."

A tear falling from his right eye, the boy faced his view forward and ignored the too good to be true picture of his father. It was a ruse he were to feel deep in his heart and so he ignored it, but it left an impact on him that he would not forget for the rest of his life. He wiped his tears and pounded his chest with great vigor, and continued on his way.

"I will conquer this dungeon."

And off he was, into the dark sky above with or without the support of Lestacia. He did not fly up very high at all though but it was just enough to not disturb the undead souls of this twisted dark realm.

"We have to keep the peace."

His flying carpet loomed over the heads of the others about five meters precisely. The boy was able to look at the majority of people on the ground but those far off from him were not able to be seen at all. He'd keep a close eye on the surface and sky.

"Huh?"

A deity figure from amidst the undead entered the frame, a brother of Bunta. His title was the Asura of Passion but his given name was Ganta, the lesser Asura. The bold deity made a request to fight with a promise to help the group if they bested him in battle. But that did not resonate well with the young warrior. The boy was enticed to duel the deity but he had to uphold his promise with Bunts to not hurt his brothers.

"I apologize but, I cannot fight you!"

"Bunta, your brother, he cherishes you!"

"If he lost you, Ganta, he would be furious. I know the pain of a lost loved one very well...!"

On his knees, the noble boy spoke with the equal amount of passion as Ganta. He loved to fight just as much as him but the risk of dying in a battle was potent. The lad gave the deity a nod of his head before continuing, saying his apologies.

"I do not want to risk our lives to benefit my own selfish desires. My dear apologies, Ganta!"

It is just about the same as what the boy did before with the Fire Wraith, placing his own desires to gain its respect rather than simply moving along. By doing that with the Fire Wraith, he put his friends in danger that they did not wish to be in. He survived but he had to learn from that ordeal or else he were to continue to fail, over and over. This was his step toward developing.

WORDCOUNT: 650

OOC Notes: Posted on mobile. Ganta skipped.

Magic Item Used in Social Situation:

Backpack and Food:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Remember my brother's names. Ganta, the Asura of Passion. Mantra, the Asura of Liberation. They will wish to fight you when you meet them, stubbornly enticing you all to satisfy their desire. There is nothing to gain from avoiding conflict with my brethren, though avoiding death of either party will not be easy." Lestacia smiled widely. Any information regarding who they were would be helpful. Smugly she smiled to the others and took the center position as to better be protected.

Trently had offered her a ride which she gladly took. It wasn't long before they would reach Ganta. Ganta approached them with a challenge to which Trently would be the first to reply.

"I apologize but, I cannot fight you!"

"Bunta, your brother, he cherishes you!"

"If he lost you, Ganta, he would be furious. I know the pain of a lost loved one very well...!"

Lestacia would scoff and hip check Trently out of the way. "HMPH! You idiot! He said fight him, not kill him. You can knock him out or trap him. As long as we don't kill him we should be fine..." Lestacia sighed heavily. "But I suppose you didn't think about that now did you?" She would pinch the bridge of her nose signifying her tried patience with the situation. "Alrighty then, if no one will take a crack at you... I will!" Granted Lestacia's offensive capabilities were severely lacking but she had as much of a chance as anyone else there. The reward for winning spoke for itself. "If we win he'll aid us in the fight with that beast above. So I say we take the chance. Granted, im not the most offensive fighter on the team. It's possible I can outlast him. I would not wish for your death so I will fight until I either restrain you or make you surrender." Lestacia would whip out her wand and prepre herself. Keeping her magical tools in close reach she would silently pray for her own safety in the bout."

Ganta had also failed to mention if the challenge was strictly 1 on 1 or 1 vs however many decided to battle him. She kept that to herself until it was brought up otherwise giving the rest of her team a look. She had a plan. In the works. She would turn back around to Trently and try to reason with him.

"Trently, my adorable rebel rouser..." she'd say stroking a hand through his hair. "If there was ever a time I needed you on my side it'd be right now. The reward for winning this battle would be great however we run The risk of waking the beast anyways. If by some means this beast is awoken regardless I suggest we fight Ganta. Not kill him but subdue. If worse comes to worse I'll use my last resort. Do this not for me. But for those who came before us... and those who come next. I promise you. Simply aim not to kill him and I assure you everything will be alright." She would reassure this to Trently giving the boy a gentle smile. "I'll help you make it through this! Not one life will be made forfeit in this dungeon I swear it. On my honor as a magician of Magnostadt."

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

KNUCKLES
Knuckles would simply sit back still, resting as he did soo gathering more of his stamina back. His eyes would watch through the crowds of undead carefully making sure none of them touched him. As of now, it seemed only two of the members of the group moved ahead, on a flying carpet something he had seen before in person. It was still interesting enough to see once more, while currently the rest of the group had just remained where they were. It was going to be interesting to see which ones of the group were warriors and which were cowards, but in truth, they had all reached the same location so perhaps they had to face the same challenges as well and yet they all looked so fresh and unscathed. Were they that strong they had no issues with the fire and Ice beast? Perhaps they found a way to land a blow on the ghostly figure. Whatever it was Knuckles was growing interested in how strong each of them was, and which of them were going to offer the greatest fight. He was itching to just run out there and challenge them all at the same time but this was a magical hell hole. He'd need to do this smart, and calculated.
tags / 170 magoi /390 stamina
notes Gained 10 stamina by resting

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] YVYVcOy

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph was falling behind knuckles by 2m, the distant not too far behind. The voices, and figures he was hearing was starting to dawn upon him. It was four, or six of them ahead but two certainly stuck out too him. “ That cursed women, and the very man who showed me a new path is here. Are they working together? No, Requiem would have killed her for her annoying actions, and stupidity. How did she make it this far though, was it because of the boy on the magic carpet, or the man with the large hors… beast.” Aseo thought. Neph frowned as he made sure to not touch the dead. Knuckles sure seemed to not be violent, or hostile. It was different to see the fanalis man like this, but he liked the change of pace. A smile of his own sat on his lips; no other sort of emotion force upon him came across his body, or mind. Low to the ground, he would obverse how the man the group before them talked too, slowly but surely came towards them. “ Aseo, you think we’re caught? Should I stand, or should we follow knuckles lead?” Taavetti said inside Neph’s mind, to Aseo. “ Knuckles lead, if he falls first to sudden attack. We can support him, and heal him rather us be taken out first. Use this combined brain more, you spoiled prince” Insulting the heliohaptian, as they continued forward 20 meters.

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Try not to speak out of your place. If I didn't address you, I shouldn't be hearing your voice right now in regards to things that don't concern you. You don't need to concern yourself with what allies I have, feel free to respect the power that can end your life because there's nothing over that glorious rainbow. Nothing happens, why return to nothingness quicker because you tried to assault me?  Anyone that tries to defend her nonsense is just as pitiful."

Lagi had nothing but contempt for the man, how dare he even initiate his vocal cords in regards to trying to defend that woman. Lagi was angry with her,  but he was going to get over it if she took what he said with a grain of salt and kept it moving. As a  matter of fact, he didn't even want to hear a response from her, just as long as nobody could say that one chance grace period wasn't clear enough for her to understand.

However, this "magician", didn't follow suit. But it didn't matter, Lagi could care less about people like that.

"I sought the kind of power that even if I didn't have any immediate allies by my side that you apparently cherish, I can still win. Betrayal exists among "allies", people tend to let you down. "

After that, Lagi gave some orders to Longzufu with a few taps on the rocky back of the dragon in morse code, all for the sake of keeping things between the both of them. After a growl escaping the lips of the ground dragon, Longzufu started to dig into the ground to make a tunnel, utilizing its wing digger and seismic sense in order to travel from under the undead wanderers and avoid hurting them in any kind of way. If Lagi was planning on doing anything, he would of at least wanted to try to lessen the work and ensure that he could make it over towards the nest clearing area,  being deep enough to not disturb the ground above for immediate collateral damage towards the wandering lost souls, and just enough of a pace to continue the tunneling at A rank speeds.  

However, Lagi could still hear them due to his danger sense, the whispers of the undead mentioning something by the name of Illah and a king by the name of Solomon. Who were they? What sort of bearing did they have on these undead creatures? Luckily, Lagi was underground and spared himself at looking at the faces of the souls he knew who passed on. He couldn't be able to bear it, even the heart that beats no more can still bleed.

With the clearing being made due to the appearance of the next asura, Longzufu safely unearthed and Lagi jumped off in order to walk towards the being. With his superior hearing due to danger sense, he got the jist of what was being said. Ganta, the asura of passion, was offering a challenge for them to face him in combat. If they were to win, they would be able to get his support, and maybe that was the key to continuing.

However, Trent denied to go on with the combat, and Lestacia's acceptance of the challenge was quite pathetic.

"Why waste your life at a losing battle? Taking on something you know you can't handle, accepting it anyway, and instantly attempting to be a burden to others by clinging on to them?  Stay in the back...Lestacia!"

His voice was cold and endearing, but Lagi did step forward to accept the challenge. Was this compassion for the safety of the weaker ones here? Who could tell? An undead had no life to waste, the only path for him was moving forward. After consuming his Mythril drug (2 left), Lagi prepared himself for the inevitability of doing most of the work if the others were getting cold feet. After coming so far, he didn't see himself losing here. Lagi was going to use anything and everything that he can.

"Since they aren't willing to fight, I'll be your opponent then. Return Longzufu,  you'll know when i'll call for you. "

After the dragon returned to the ground, Lagi was within the 20-meter circle in order to attempt to fight the Asura of passion, all for the sake of sating it's a desire for battle and continuing forward. The first thing that Lagi did was bring up his armor of the lightning dragon, scaling it a whopping five times. The mere electricity of it all was exuding like a light show, giving a strong testament to the power that he wielded. The dark angel that hovered behind him was his symbiotic partner, orie.  She generated the electrical field for him,  along with a glowing gem appearing in the upper middle chest of Lagi. Luckily, that was hidden from his clothing.

However, Lagi wasn't done. The black acid-like coating from Acidic Tekken started to seep and coat both of Lagi's arms as he launched himself at the asura of passion like a rail gun at A tier flight speeds while moving in a straight line. With Orie giving him the coating and Lagi bolstering it to A tier capabilities, it combined well with the Lightning Dragon Armor as Lagi was not only covered with 16 A ranks to block and soak the ferociousness of the asura creature, but deal a series of two attacks in a whiplashing like fashion with his open palm hands as soon as he was within striking range of the asura to combat the being.

Each attack would for count for the remaining lighting layers after Gunta's initial response check, +A rank acidic damage.  Lagi was trying to overwhelm the asura, knowing that he had to keep it close and lower the destruction to a minimum if he was to ensure that the other asura's won't get involved.

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Gabe_Request

"I'll show you my resolve!"

Notes
Spoiler:

Skills and items of relevance
Spoiler:

Magoi 365/400
Stamina- 390/430

Last edited by Lagi on 22/12/18, 08:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : That was cute taking off the autoplay, whoever that was. I'll just disable it then but the song stays.)

Lagi's Vault

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

That haunting image of Lagi burned itself into Zubaidah’s mind as she stood unmoving at the words of this black-haired woman. She could tell there was truth to her words, she was not so stubborn as to refuse their meaning, but she could not accept that her efforts had been devoted to a lost cause. She had to continue to strive towards saving him, if she did not then what did her efforts mean? They would have had no reason. The figure of Lagi cloaked in black colour returned to the forefront of her mind as she considered this likely endgame situation born from his villainy and realised that this was what she was trying to prevent, her attempts to become his opponent and move him back to the lost path of heroism were in place to stop this from occurring.

Her thoughts were dyed black with this hopelessness that exuded from the black-haired woman, her promises to save those she cared fading into nothing as she lost even the feeling in her limbs. But as she sank into that despair, a white hand pierced the gathering gloom and beckoned towards a place far from her, a mysterious gate of gold colour. She was compelled to follow this strange sight to the newly-revealed gate, strength returning to her body as she felt a warmth upon her shoulder as if a hand was clasping it, a familiar voice inviting her to touch the gate with him. She raised her hand and everything turned to blinding white.

Her eyes opened to the sight of grey earth, cracked with age and wear, but showing signs of recent movement etched upon the settled dust - visitors had been where she was now lying in recent time. Lifting her head to new yet familiar architecture, she realised that she had left the apparitions of the coffin she had been sealed within but was still within the confines of this mysterious dungeon. She could barely hear the echoes of shouting voices but straining her ears indicated the tones of her previous companions - but not of the the World King she had been with. She smiled softly to herself, reminded of that warmth she had felt before moving through the last gate, it must have been that Jahangir. But he was not here. No longer did she have someone who she could rely upon anymore, she had to work hard for herself and not trust another would be there to save her. It was up to her own efforts to finish this trial.

Zubaidah’s Gear:

————

Gamigan the Necropolis [Kill Viable/Dungeon] Xaj4qc7

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8587-zubaidah-s-vault#46460

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 23/12/18, 04:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bunta's words would play over in Ani's head as she committed his brother's names and purposes to her memory as she began to focus on what was next, not wasting time on trying to get more out of Bunta, but instead figuring that for the beast that was hidden as well as the other Asura it would be best to learn about them personally. Her eyes would shift down to stare at her child and then back out at the hoard that was before her, trying not to focus on what they said but instead thinking of how she would want to move forward.

"Well, I guess every part of this place has been eerie. " Her words to herself making her child giggle as he couldn't help but overhear her. Then her beast would even let out a low hiss in response as seemingly they acknowledged her for a moment. The look in her eyes softened for a moment as she cradled Kor slowly back into sleep, her hand giving the Wyvern a pat on the head to reassure her as they would continue on.

Seeing that the undead cluster was getting thicker and harder to traverse through Ani would suddenly call the two soldier wyvern's back. "Form a wall, protect your queen!" She would whistle to them to move in front of the queen, all of them moving rather carefully hoping that they would be able to create a path for themselves and possibly the others if they were able to move in. Regardless the goal of her plan would be to prevent the undead from touching Dragot, or Ani. Though if possible they would also try to ensure that the dead wouldn't touch the soldiers as they occasionally hissed or spat when something got too close to one of them. They were on the defensive keeping watch around them as soon enough the other Asura would make himself known to all them, though Ani thought it would've been hard to miss him with all the space and the intimidating air he gave off.

Though she had been expecting them to challenge her like it was said she was a bit surprised at his tone and what he had offered should they defeat him. It was then that something inside the Imuchakk had started to burn hotly as her lips would crack into a smirk as she understood what he was wanting. Gripping her spear Ani was prepared to move into the open space and accept the challenge as the words of the others went on. She wasn't surprised Trently forgo to fight, but Ani was even more so surprised as she halted for just a second as Lagi moved forward.

"Heh a little overboard after all, this doesn't feel like a test after all." She said as her voice started to rise, the pink eyes hidden behind the mask stared forward with a wild determination as suddenly the Amazon let out a cry of her own. "I accept your challenge, a fight for the fight's sake." Ani said as her wyverns would encircle around her to burst into the empty space. Ani had handed Kor to one of the soldier's as she adjusted her lance as she ran, jumping off the back of the Wyvern queen.

Hitting the ground in an Immediate sprint her beasts had pulled back off to the side to let Ani handle this while they protected her child for her. Her eyes stayed on Lagi as she began to run harder and faster as her wings of momentum began to appear. "Sometimes it's not about overwhelming them, it's about hitting the right place!" Ani said as she hoped that with the combination of her speed and Lagi charging at him full force she would be able to get in a strike figuring that he wouldn't fall easily. Gripping her hand she pointed the lance forward as she began to curve her path hoping to aim for his backside, or at least on his side. Activating her lance a comet would start to appear around the tip as she ran before with a single thrust she sent the comet flying at Ganta. Despite the situation, Ani's blood pumped vigorously and hot as her love for a good old-fashioned brawl seemed to shine through

Combat Details: Activating Wings of Momentum and Activating Ku magic function and firing at Ganta.

Magoi: 280/290

Activated Passive:

Beast brought:
Items brought:

Last edited by Ani on 22/12/18, 09:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just fixing a spelling error.)

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

Much to the magician’s frustration, they couldn’t travel in a group as the undead began to swarm and mingle together more tightly. His gut was also telling him not to touch the undead, but even that proved to be difficult as he traveled on his mount. The whispers of the cadavers would reach Adrastos’ ears, the words mostly incoherent except for names like Illah and Solomon. Hearing about this world, even if they were mere fragments, piqued the interest of the dark king. He wanted to know more. He was hungry for the knowledge, feeling that it was the key to his own dreams.

The images he saw in the corner of his vision were almost painful, but he knew they couldn’t have been here. Adrastos could see his mother and father periodically, his sister, his first love, his teacher, and his friends. Those people weren’t there as the magician learned after trying to look directly at the first couple of illusions, the beings he thought were someone he knew were just shuffling groaning bodies of charred flesh. The way the dungeon toyed with his mind, conjuring the people from his past, was sickening.

Adrastos and the others didn’t have to travel far to notice a clearing in the swarm of undead. A single man stood in the center. None of them had entered before the man began to yell at them. Hearing his challenge, the magician felt intrigued but the feeling didn’t last long thanks to Requiem. The dark king clenched his teeth. A fallen king ordering him around like he was a peasant? Like he was dirt? He wasn’t the same little boy from the slums long ago. He wasn’t the scared child being whipped and worked to death. He was not the little boy being sold into a life of slavery. Black rukh began to swarm around the silver-haired magician. The flow was a slow trickle, but when he reached the circle, the black rukh practically shrouded his body to those that could see it. Lestacia asked Trently to join the fight, though he declined, and others initiated combat.

The dark king dismounted from Sahara and gripped his wand and Niut in his hands. “I refuse to be treated like some commoner by a fallen man,” he growled as he took off his glasses and pocketed them. Adrastos glared at the asura, Ganta, ten meters from him. His arms crossed over his chest, and as he extended his arms, the magician said, “Armor of the Death God: Aquatic Armament.” Within the waterless wasteland, the magician created a fifteen meter tall upper torso figure entirely made of water. Gripping his wand tightly, Adrastos moved his wand in a diagonal fashion as he spoke to the rukh to cast Congelo Cado. Sixteen ice shards were created. Aiming the shards at the Asura’s arms and legs, Adrastos swiped his wand in a diagonal motion to sent them flying at his target. Immediately afterward, the magician aimed his wand at the Asura in a graceful, fluid move after his last spell and spoke to the rukh again, “Aqua Canno II.” Using the water from his avatar, the magician shot a horizontal pillar at the Asura. With the others attacking, Adrastos wondered how the asura would handle the barrage and wondered if he’d need to bring out his own secret weapon out in the open.

MAGOI: 370/480

Abilities Used:

Combat Log:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Jahans post will not count as he skipped multiple rounds of posting. There were no posts acknowledging that he moved through the midway. It was just started after missing a few posting rounds, inactivity means inaction in a dungeon. As of he is not in the Necropolis, and if he gets there from walking or from a quick post there will be an appropriate proxy post bringing him in the world. But as of now, he is in the Midway still.

Ganta would hold a firm stance as the group began to launch their assault on him. The asura was strong, yes but the group of opponents before him came forth like a storm. Just like any storm the first thing that would come forth was the lightning. It would manage to strike because of it's speed but the Asura was still quick footed.

As the king ripped through the air with his crackling lightning armor he was likely to smack dead in the center of the Asura. With a quick step, he would turn his body to face the left of himself, the right of the ones facing him. As his body began to pivot the Asura would through his body forward with his rolling passion in order to avoid damage.

Lagi had caught him quick however, he avoided a fatal blow from the king, his fire even managed to absorb some of the force. In the end, the power of the king's strikes would manage to take the Asura's right leg from the Knee down. A gush of fire would shoot out, which he would aim towards the vampire man.

He was now on the ground 10m to the right of Lagi, while on the ground he would his fists to meet Lagi's basic blows on the off chance that he wasn't out of their range already. The king wasn't the only who was trying to strike him. The Immuchak would come at him with a comet on a lance in order to try to strike him. He was going to fight fire with fire.

He would let out a Roaring Passion. The flames met the rock breaking it, the other heads would keep spraying as it was time for the rain to arrive.

Steam would from around as the flames would hit most of the hail that came from the death gods watery avatar. The spouts of fire would be able to deal with most of them but the magician had numbers. They had hit his top arms on both sides freezing them solid. His upper arms now frozen in a fake victory pose.

While on the ground he would take the damage from the water pillars that the magician had created up. His body was cut and bruised, fire shooting out his tiny scratches now. He was almost weakened while in that position. He was ready to fight back with a fury.

Quickly he would use his free leg, slamming it in the ground in order to cast Cold Open quickly. The Asura quickly took advantage of his own movement to us Rolling Passion to fly towards the Immuchak near him and positioning to end up at Lagi.

While soaring through the air the air he would also cast his Roaring Passion in order to try to fend off attacks and hit them with some extra damage.

While the fight raged on the others would have their chances to react. There was the approaching group of Neph and Knux who were seeing how they all interacted. It was their choice if they wanted to join in on the brawling. Their latent potential was there, they didn't have the undertaker to bring it out for them. The pair didn't have the same offer extended but the invitation was open. If they had chose to join they could win what was offered. Either way all they needed to do was discuss this feeling in them, to enter combat.

There would be another person with this blooming source. She had taken the undertakers course though, she had entered the challenge. Her potential had been brought out to it's fullest. She would be a bit behind the group, however, it wouldn't take long to catch up.

In the meantime, she would get to take in the dark plains she was in. The scent of death curled around like a shroud as many of the dead moaned. They were all clearly getting excited from the combat. They weren't the only ones though, all the onlookers would be excited.

Gamigan would stare down at all of them with an approving, yet slighlty judging gaze. They had all made it this far on their own merit, some in different regards than others. It seemed like all of them were worthy to take on his challenge it seemed. Some minds seemed to poke out, as ones that were great for his challenge.

Ani had managed to overcome most of the actual tasks and challenges before him. She had performed great, matching her however in same regard was the Magician back in the midway. She was showing that he skills, and talents were fit for this dungeon.

That aside that wasn't all that was going on. There were others that had similar merit and chance of winning. There was the Dark Rukh magician would have
a strong resolve, his skills were quite impressive as well. The dark rukh fanalis had the proper passion and strength to get things done too.

Another noticeable figure was that of the vampire king. He was clearly inhuman, he seemed to have no interest in the dungeon besides the actual challenges, like the goal had no meaning. Maybe it was how well the man kept his thoughts hidden, maybe it was a misunderstanding but the djinn wondered for sure. suspicionsions and questions would be waiting with him just like he had for the others.

Then there was Trently. He went forth with a stubbornness that was admired. He was definitely going to take on the Djinns challenges in his own way, it was something he admired from the boy for sure. With the group his mind was torn, the stories were all so interesting and inspiring.

Dm notes: Knux and Nephs abilities are being discussed with them and will be added in. Post has been edited to fix Zubs ability and add in a deleted part about lagi.

Ganta:

Ability for Zub:

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Why waste your life at a losing battle? Taking on something you know you can't handle, accepting it anyway, and instantly attempting to be a burden to others by clinging on to them? Stay in the back...Lestacia!"

Lestacia gripped her staff tightly. She was being looked down upon. She was being treated like trash. She wasn't being appreciated at all. The Rukh around her fluttered around her angrily shades of scarlet read. She wasn't angry she was furious. Never in her life had she met someone so... ungrateful. She explained her reasooning to trently and the group, but no one spoke up to defend her. Adrastos did his best but that man treated him like he was lesser as well. He had talked down to her since the start of the dungeon. He treated her as a lesser creature.

As Ani and Lagi passed by her Lestacia, her face would grow dark. She had a plan, she had meaningful contributions. So why was she being belittled. Lestacia Cursed under her breath loud enough for Trently to hear. The angry red Rukh fluttered around her as she tightened her grip around Love and walked past the fighters.

"Then handle the rest of this your own fucking selves!" She'd say reaching the edge where the Zombies dared not walk. "Reveria!" She would angrily swipe away a few of the zombies before proceeding and dodging the Zombies. "MOVE!" She was unbelievable furious. She had bottled everything up keeping her cool but this tipped her over the edge. The girl was beside herself. Storming off into the herd of Zombies Lestacia would disappear into the crowd of Zombies. Moving toward the Next Asura.

If She was correct the Next Asura was Mantra, the Asura of Liberation. She wouldn't be able to fight this one on her own but she would push forward anyways until she could confront the next Asura. Tears streamed down her face. What was she even doing here? Lestacia simply wanted out. She was obviously being a burden to everyone there. Might as well resolve the issue by removing herself. They had a large group. Everyone would be better without her help.

The girls Rukh still fluttered red with anger but it lightened up a bit. It wasn't as red as it was when she first exploded. Hopefully she would reach the Asura before the others. She wanted to get distance between her and them.

Spells and Magoi:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum