Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Spinning Wheel Magic Tool Tickets Redemption Corner - Page 2 --
Name: The Mother Thorn
Tier: B-tier
Type: Magic Halberd
Magic Type: Life
Appearance: A 3m long halberd crafted from polished wood and bound gold. This powerful weapon is crafted with binding gold bands with knotted patterns. The intricate pattern of rings weaves across the weapon up across the golden blade with blooms with thorns that grip around the blade of the weapon. With the blade being 36cm long it has a .5m long spike on the top and a .4m hook on the back of the blade.
Function:

• Deep Roots- By activating the magic within the weapon for 10 magoi to activate and 5 magoi to sustain the user has roots connect from the weapon into the earth or plant material up to 20m away, it than creates a B-tier plant up to 5m in size and can swing it do B-tier damage to a target before the effects end.

Code:
[center][img]--[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] The Mother Thorn
[b]Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Halberd
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Appearance:[/b] A 3m long halberd crafted from polished wood and bound gold. This powerful weapon is crafted with binding gold bands with knotted patterns. The intricate pattern of rings weaves across the weapon up across the golden blade with blooms with thorns that grip around the blade of the weapon. With the blade being 36cm long it has a .5m long spike on the top and a .4m hook on the back of the blade.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]Deep Roots- By activating the magic within the weapon for 10 magoi to activate and 5 magoi to sustain the user has roots connect from the weapon into the earth or plant material up to 20m away, it than creates a B-tier plant up to 5m in size and can swing it do B-tier damage to a target before the effects end.
[/list]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Hyperion Tol Baelsar' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'AC Wheel Spin' :
Spinning Wheel Magic Tool Tickets Redemption Corner - Page 2 EKV6pxq

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Hyperion Tol Baelsar' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'AC Wheel Spin' :
Spinning Wheel Magic Tool Tickets Redemption Corner - Page 2 IA1vMBy

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Noir Ecryola' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'AC Wheel Spin' :
Spinning Wheel Magic Tool Tickets Redemption Corner - Page 2 IA1vMBy

33Spinning Wheel Magic Tool Tickets Redemption Corner - Page 2 Empty Ring. Of The Lich King: The Rod 12/03/21, 12:56 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ticket Link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10075p275-magi-activity-check-wheel-spin#64981

Magic tool concept: I would like a magic tool which grants the user a deck of playing tarrot cards. Which deals c tier damage and/or allows the user to use clairvoyance magic.

Last edited by Ghost on 21/04/21, 07:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ticket Link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10075p300-magi-activity-check-wheel-spin#65975
Magic tool concept: Either a Glove with Gravity Magic, able to push/pull and/or crush things or a ring or necklace with Ultimate Ninja Magic

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Here you go this should be sufficent

The Force Choke glove:

Code:
[center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/b2a16331-5610-431c-bc00-6fa8ee968c09/d1tttup-a2055063-e59d-4b40-ab93-6c5e1b6eb284.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjJhMTYzMzEtNTYxMC00MzFjLWJjMDAtNmZhOGVlOTY4YzA5XC9kMXR0dHVwLWEyMDU1MDYzLWU1OWQtNGI0MC1hYjkzLTZjNWUxYjZlYjI4NC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.IMh_Q0S9PDCQIZUnZ4UrEq0qdQgegw38mmulMkfXjs0[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Swaying Hand
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Glove
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Strength
[b]Appearance:[/b] Tailored to fit the user's hand perfectly, this fine piece of craftsmanship is made of silks in imperial purple and cornflower yellow. Finished with a fine amethyst which holds the Magic circle. There are various other fine gems decorate the sides of the glove.
[list]
[*]The Power- For 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain the user can fill the glove with magoi, creating an aura of grasping force between 36 cm and 10m in diameter. This applies A-tier strength on the object to either hold it or to hurt it. They can move the field of magic up to 35m away from themselves.
[/list]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Code:
[center][img]https://i.etsystatic.com/23215322/r/il/fa9358/2703444118/il_794xN.2703444118_mitx.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Faces of Fortune
[b]Tier:[/b] C-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tarot Cards
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Clairovoyance
[b]Appearance:[/b] A set of black parchment cards, reinforced with glues and gold writing these items of play show the faces of the Arcana, a way to peer into one's past, and potential future. The cards are rather thick and large, being around 9cm wide and 36cm long.
[list]
[*]Soul Gazer- For 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain the user fills the card with magic, either cutting someone with it up close or throwing it up to 30m gliding towards a target. It only does D-tier damage but it shows an event from the person's past, or a fake future from their desires, this lasts one post.
[/list]

Tarot Cards 4 Ghost:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ticket Link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10075p25-magi-activity-check-wheel-spin#55220
Magic tool concept: I was thinking a Living Water shield/weapon whose function was more a passive? I wanted it to usually be a dancer's sash, see first image, which she could position around herself like a shield. The function would then be changing it from a liquid into a solid.

Sash Image:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For Zub

For Zub:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ticket Link:https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10075p100-magi-activity-check-wheel-spin#58472
Concept I should have included this with the last one! I wanted this to be more a passive weapon, and I envisioned it as a wheel which floated behind her or was attached to her back which spears could be inserted into. I was hoping that it could then allow Zub to bring more spears into a thread, with the downside that her active spears would have to be swapped into this weapon. As such, its function would either be allowing Zub to swap spears or an independent function related to its magic type (wind, razor, vacuum or whatever).

If that isn't feasible, then I'd love something which could work together with the Dancer's Sail from Merr!

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ticket Link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10075p350-magi-activity-check-wheel-spin#66876
Magic tool concept: something along the lines of making a light source that could work as a replacement for sunlight for plants. Nothin combat related just a light source that rather floats or sticks to something

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/04d9759f-2d2f-4ed0-9b0a-0b1c507907d3/d2pco6y-a40a1624-3ace-4d14-a3ea-4e0a6db392bb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0ZDk3NTlmLTJkMmYtNGVkMC05YjBhLTBiMWM1MDc5MDdkM1wvZDJwY282eS1hNDBhMTYyNC0zYWNlLTRkMTQtYTNlYS00ZTBhNmRiMzkyYmIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.XiCa21AbwQKXh0gNIyby7XwblqBOwyh-LGbfz3MCNrI[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Ring of Antiman
[b]Tier:[/b]C
[b]Type:[/b]Magic Item
[b]Magic Type:[/b]Life Magic + Heat Magic
[b]Appearance: [/b] A black spiked ring with a black metal alloy body magically binds and shapes itself to the wearer's size.  The outer surface of the ring has an enchanted magic circle the glows with a red and orange glow when activated.
[list]
[*]Birth of a Star: When Magoi is infused into the ring, the ring glows before emitting a small baseball-sized ball of light.  This may look like a Sun or star but is not. The Sun-like appearance gives off chlorophyll, which gives life to plants in a 20-meter sphere diameter. (10 meters in all directions)  The Mini Sun can be moved anywhere up to 10 meters away from the user as long as the ring is fed with Magoi and stay on the user.
[/list]

For you Sessho

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ticket Link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10075p350-magi-activity-check-wheel-spin#67447
Magic tool concept: Could i have some kind of item that can make massive trees or even a grove of large trees. The idea is rather a massive tree that can become a large building or a cluster of trees that can serve as a series of smaller home like buildings. Im hoping this will be plausible since its for an a tier item but if not then i will gladly change it.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10075p375-magi-activity-check-wheel-spin#69430

Could I convert the magic weapon into a magic item? I was thinking more of a plot item like a hypnosis ring that would tie into my Sugar and Spice trait (hypnotic smell) and smooth talking?

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/372999718567149570/993254087816659125/IMG_7178.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Band of the Sylvan Siren
[b]Tier:[/b] C Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Item
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Empathy Magic
[b]Appearance:[/b] A simple ring made of a fine jade stone, ornate with swirls and bands of golden accents; some that outline its magic circle.

It is jewelry said to have once been owned by a bard whose beautiful voice captivated those whom heard their voice. However, this bard met their end at the hands of a woman consumed by their ever-growing envy.
[list][*][b]Echo Chamber[/b] - Upon channeling magoi into the ring and speaking a short sentence, the rukh will enchant those who can hear the user within 10 meters with empathy magic. Any emotional reactions felt by the target in reaction to what they hear are slightly enhanced and are influenced to focus on the words spoken for one post or longer if this effect is sustained. 10 Magoi to Activate | 5 Magoi to Sustain
[/list]

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Last edited by Zion on 21/08/22, 03:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Zion' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'AC Wheel Spin' :
Spinning Wheel Magic Tool Tickets Redemption Corner - Page 2 JGkOhsE

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ticket: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10075p400-magi-activity-check-wheel-spin#70452

Upgraded to A Tier: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t12698-opulence-dephs-ore-shop#70562

Ideas: A trick pole-arm (as in spoilers). Magic would be Petrifaction, revolving around defensive features (such as a fossilised tree shield created around the censer) or more supplementary/defensive that synchronises with pole-dancing abilities. If not, then something which works well with the transformative abilities of the weapon (spear, flail and long-ranged) would be appreciated! For ideas, please check out my vault, I would love something that could also sync with other weapons or items like the Parthevian Remnant or the Salamander Gem (the minerals shed by the Petrifaction passive could synchronise well).

TBD:

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Petrification Magic
[ Strength(Earth) | Life ]

[size=12]FOUNDER: Staff  
PERMISSION: Free to Use
This magic type uses life magic to decay existing organic materials or generate new ones from microbes to be decayed. Earth magic is then used to draw in minerals to replace the decayed matter with stone. The stone left behind has item durability based on the tier of the spell used. This magic types passive renders afflicted areas unable to be healed unless the stone portions are destroyed or cut away first.

Name: TBD

Tier: A

Type: Magic Weapon - Trick Polearm

Magic Type: Petrifaction

Appearance: Carved from Tisifuni willow, the spear-shaft extends 172cm in length with platinum details. A censer about 54cm in height made from the same wood has been affixed onto the polearm, covered with a non-flammable resin. A chamber into the 58mm wide internal barrel has been carved three-quarters of the way up the shaft, with a handle fixed onto the side and a switch placed towards the bottom.

Function:
  • Brimblestone Wall - Petrification magic causes a thick interlocked nest of vines to form around the perfume burner before petrifying into stone in a flash. This forms a 1m thick A-tier stone shield around the burner with plenty of openings for the perfumes to still escape. The stone shell has A-tier item durability allowing it to tank blows and can also be used to smash foes dealing A-tier damage.

Tricks:
  • Perfume Burner (D Tier) - A coating of red phosphorus covers the censer, hence the colour. If struck against a hard surface like wood or stone, the coating will spark and produce a smoke-trail from the material within the censer (such as scents or poisons). This smoke-trail centres around the censer, around three metres long and half a metre metre thick in diameter when produced. It lasts for one post alone and thus the phosphorus must be activated again each post.

Long Offence (B Tier) - A barrel runs one metre down the censer and spear-shaft, within which ammunition may be placed, meant to be used as a medium-ranged sidearm. In order to facilitate this, the barrel contains a spring-based mechanism connected to a bolt-handle on the spear-shaft. When pulled downwards, and then released, this mechanism is released and the ammunition fired with little noise. Due to the bolt action, it must be manually reloaded into the spear-shaft after each use, but the max range can reach forty metres (for basic attacks but abilities could reach further). In addition, the smoke-trail from Perfume Burner will follow ammunition when activated.

Sensory Overload (D Tier) - A switch detaches the censer from the spear-shaft, still connected via metal chains, and transforms the weapon into something like a flail. The chains extend one and a half metres from the spear-shaft, but disable the use of Long Offence. When detached, the switch can be pressed in order to retract the censer with a spring mechanism, connecting them again quickly.

Code:
[center][font=Georgia][color=#000000][b][u]Petrification Magic[/u][/b][/color]
[ Strength(Earth) | Life ][/font]
[size=12][font=Georgia][color=#000000][b]FOUNDER[/b][/color][/font]: Staff  
[color=#000000][font=Georgia][b]PERMISSION[/b][/font][/color]: Free to Use
[i]This magic type uses life magic to decay existing organic materials or generate new ones from microbes to be decayed. Earth magic is then used to draw in minerals to replace the decayed matter with stone. The stone left behind has item durability based on the tier of the spell used. This magic types passive renders afflicted areas unable to be healed unless the stone portions are destroyed or cut away first.[/i][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] TBD

[b]Tier:[/b] A

[b]Type:[/b] Magic Weapon - Trick Polearm

[b]Magic Type:[/b] Petrifaction

[b]Appearance:[/b] Carved from Tisifuni willow, the spear-shaft extends 172cm in length with platinum details. A censer about 54cm in height made from the same wood has been affixed onto the polearm, covered with a non-flammable resin. A chamber into the 58mm wide internal barrel has been carved three-quarters of the way up the shaft, with a handle fixed onto the side and a switch placed towards the bottom.

[list][*][b]Brimblestone Wall[/b] - Petrification magic causes a thick interlocked next of vines to form around the perfume burner before petrifying into stone in a flash. This forms a 1m thick A-tier stone shield around the burner with plenty of openings for the perfumes to still escape. The stone shell has A-tier item durability allowing it to tank blows and can also be used to smash foes dealing A-tier damage.
[/list]

[b]Tricks:[/b]
[list][*][i]Perfume Burner[/i] (D Tier) - A coating of red phosphorus covers the censer, hence the colour. If struck against a hard surface like wood or stone, the coating will spark and produce a smoke-trail from the material within the censer (such as scents or poisons). This smoke-trail centres around the censer, around three metres long and half a metre metre thick in diameter when produced. It lasts for one post alone and thus the phosphorus must be activated again each post.

[i]Long Offence[/i] (B Tier) - A barrel runs one metre down the censer and spear-shaft, within which ammunition may be placed, meant to be used as a medium-ranged sidearm. In order to facilitate this, the barrel contains a spring-based mechanism connected to a bolt-handle on the spear-shaft. When pulled downwards, and then released, this mechanism is released and the ammunition fired with little noise. Due to the bolt action, it must be manually reloaded into the spear-shaft after each use, but the max range can reach forty metres (for basic attacks but abilities could reach further). In addition, the smoke-trail from Perfume Burner will follow ammunition when activated.

[i]Sensory Overload[/i] (D Tier) - A switch detaches the censer from the spear-shaft, still connected via metal chains, and transforms the weapon into something like a flail. The chains extend one and a half metres from the spear-shaft, but disable the use of Long Offence. When detached, the switch can be pressed in order to retract the censer with a spring mechanism, connecting them again quickly.
[/list]

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ticket Link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10075p400-magi-activity-check-wheel-spin#71213
Magic tool concept: I would like another ring that syncs with the Sylvan Siren! I was hoping for a way to gain knowledge from someone (whether intelligence or sound or clairvoyance), whether that's hypnosis to make someone more likely to speak their mind or a way to just directly access information. I would also like the ring to be red or blue and match the Sylvan Siren!

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spinning Wheel Magic Tool Tickets Redemption Corner - Page 2 H0rft8hg19141
Name: Gaze of the High Priestess
Tier: C
Type: Monocle
Magic Type: Light + Life + Clairvoyance
Appearance: A golden eyepiece with a red gemstone used as glass. It shades the world in a crimson tint when looking through it. The monocle can be resized to fit any wearer and will fasten itself to their eye socket comfortably when in use. A magic circle has been carved into the backside of the gemstone lens.
Function:
  • Divining Intentions ~ By feeding magoi into the eye it will cause the gemstone to glow and emit a field of magic in a 5m wide cone up to 15m away using a light spectrum not visible to humans. Those who take this invisible light into their eyes become affected by this magic. The user may then view affected targets thoughts in real time as text appearing above their head when viewed through the lens of the magic tool. Thoughts may continue to be read by an affected target for a maximum 2 posts unless sustained. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

Code:
[img]https://preview.redd.it/h0rft8hg19141.png?auto=webp&s=39258ce947af573a4a8fd5c8d0ef93e849942387[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Gaze of the High Priestess
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Monocle
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Light + Life + Clairvoyance
[b]Appearance:[/b] A golden eyepiece with a red gemstone used as glass. It shades the world in a crimson tint when looking through it. The monocle can be resized to fit any wearer and will fasten itself to their eye socket comfortably when in use. A magic circle has been carved into the backside of the gemstone lens.
[list][*][b]Divining Intentions[/b] ~ By feeding magoi into the eye it will cause the gemstone to glow and emit a field of magic in a 5m wide cone up to 15m away using a light spectrum not visible to humans. Those who take this invisible light into their eyes become affected by this magic. The user may then view affected targets thoughts in real time as text appearing above their head when viewed through the lens of the magic tool. Thoughts may continue to be read by an affected target for a maximum 2 posts unless sustained.  10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum