1Marcus' starter traits Empty Marcus' starter traits 18/07/18, 11:38 pm

Farmer Marcus

Farmer Marcus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Trait Name: Beast Menagerie
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Beast Tamer
Trait Description: A Beast Tamer who has worked to be close to many different animals finds it easier to pay attention to and command multiple beasts at the same time.
Trait Effect: Beast Menagerie allows Marcus to bring up to the tier of the trait worth of extra beasts into a thread.

Trait Name: Green Thumb
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Must be planted by Marcus
Trait Description: Plants planted by Marcus are mysteriously more effective. It is as if he was blessed with a 'green thumb.'
Trait Effect: When a plant planted by Marcus grows it has a vitality equal to the tier of this trait. Food tastes better and is more nutritious and foliage is tougher.

Last edited by Farmer Marcus on 22/07/18, 03:08 am; edited 1 time in total

2Marcus' starter traits Empty Re: Marcus' starter traits 21/07/18, 12:37 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alright, to start you off for your first trait it's looking good. I get that it says it in the trait description but just make sure you'll have to upgrade to increase its effects.

For your second trait I get the idea you were going for but for the beast tamer class beasts and their tamers share stamina. We have basic traits for increasing stamina pools, you could get that in order to help you use your beast more often.

3Marcus' starter traits Empty Re: Marcus' starter traits 22/07/18, 03:09 am

Farmer Marcus

Farmer Marcus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Changed my second trait after some thoughts :) and yes, the plan is to upgrade the trait as I rank up :D.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum