Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Assignment Name: REBELLION
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Location: Kou
Assignment Reward: 50 XP 3000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Slaver Profession
Assignment Overview: 2 is in charge of protecting Ramses, and one of the things he must be protected against is his own slaves. Some of the slaves have started an uprising, and they are going to put them down.

Enemy:

After their training for a week, they had come back to the camp now with a renewed confidence. Sharram having made a new friend and pupil, while Alexander had now gained the ability to tame his recently purchased creature which he had no experience with. Ramses was a bit irked at the delay, but he relented once Sharram extolled the progress and the benefits to the organization, and because Sharram was so close with Etanhol, they tagged teamed their master for leniency and understanding.

"That's great, but you've delayed Octavia," This name stunned Alexander.. this was the name of his mother, it couldn't be the same woman... could it? It would explain why he was brought into this fold. "And that means you have only made your problem more difficult. "

[130]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As soon as Alexander was told where he could see Octavia, he dashed out of their presence, he raced with all his might out of the tent, to a small troupe of soldiers. They were dressed in similar fashion to his mother, but none had the frame. He called out his mothers name "Octavia?" He didn't know what to expect, but a thin-framed woman with red-hair turned to him for a moment. "Ah you must be Eight, it's Alexander, right?" "But... you're not my mother." "I should hope not, you're a little old to be my son." She would then bump her elbow into his arm. "Unless you're saying I'm an old hag?" Her expression was so bright and cheerful, unlike her mother solemn face... Perhaps this was better than what he was looking for.

[265]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well, boy, you certainly took your time in getting here. Do you know why you are here?" Alexander shook his head no as innocently as he could. "Well, we have to put down some of the slaves. We are here to serve Master Ramses, and some people have found it that they rather serve themselves, and I get it, I really do, sometimes even I feel like that." You could tell what she said was blasphemous, by the reaction from the other people working with her, but they were much too afraid to oppose her.

"But acting on that is what gets you and your family killed, they're usually just slaves. They need to be taught a lesson. There's a reason why we're not like them, Master Ramses has shown us favor because we deserve it; special." It had seemed as if Octavia really believed in their mutual master, and was extremely personable without letting the two thoughts being mutually exclusive, which was rare for a slave. Alexander even let out a laugh.

"Ah so you're ready, eh? We're gonna do this tactically, there is a smaller gathering and you really need the exposure, so you're not such a greenhorn 'bout these things." Octavia unveiled a map, and showed the coordinates for the slave meeting where they had plan to over throw Master Ramses. "So the plan is, I'm gonna take out the leader with my most trusted friend in the world." She brought a thumb pointing over her shoulder, aimed at her bow." During this confusion, I'm gonna need you to take care of some of the stragglers, this will help calm the situation faster, which in turn means less damaged goods. Always a plus."

[500+]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Once they arrived it was easy to realize that this girl was a fanalis by the way she jumped over the tent onto the center mast. She brought out a knife and counted down from three to add to the coordination of the effort. With that, she cut a a single slice into the tent, gathering the slaves attention.

At this moment, Alexander swooped in from underneath the tents. There were dozens of slaves gathered around a central figure, but during this 8 unleashed a kidney shot to one of them. Then sucker punched the closest guy next to him, downing two of the slaves in an instant during their lapse of attention, but this is when things got interesting.

Octavia was falling through the hole and as she fell, her body was shaped like a dancers in a solid pose as the arrow unleashed 3 simultaneous arrows right into the leaders head, bursting through it with easy, and before she fell she knocked another arrow from her hip quiver and shot it into the floor creating a smokescreen to disguise her fall.

During this time, some of the slaves would finally notice 8, but it was too late. The Fanalis let out his fanalis roar, which was met by another fanalis Roar from the center of the room, likely by Octavia. The whole room was paralyzed with a primal fear that they would be devoured. Alex gave one of the one next to him a headbutt then a body came flying through the air out of the smoke screen knocking out a pair of slaves.

There was a final slave who wanted to die a martyr and lunged at Alexander. 8 was caught offguard by this manuver and was tackled right in ribs, but the fanalis would claw with full force at the mans necks, tearing off his head.

The rebellion was quickly dispersed and then Octavia met up with him to discuss the day, sharing the fact that she too was fanalis and was happy to know another one of her kin.

Fanalis Roar
Tier: C
Specialization: Fanalis Racial
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short(3m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must inhale a deep breath before roaring.
Scaling: AoE
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 2 posts
Cost: -
Description:

After taking a deep breath, the fanalis lets out a mighty roar to stun and intimidate enemies. The enemy does not suffer any actual paralysis, however, the noise is loud enough to cause pain and will stagger foes using basic actions or lower ranked abilities.

[500+]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum