You are not connected. Please login or register

Artillery I[Repairing Thread]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Artillery I[Repairing Thread] Empty Artillery I[Repairing Thread] 19/02/18, 11:43 am

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Tsuyuake Hime:

Coming from The Western Front, by horseback. His butt was in pain while riding on the unearthly shattered ground along the path from the outskirts. Gero, hand ridden behind him. He hadn’t been great on horseback. Quite a funny site, and Taavetti was enjoying the falling of his companion. “ Awe. Get it together, Gero. For a wagon owner you not being good at riding horseback is troubling to my mentally. “ Riding through the gates with the fumbling, and bouncing Gero beside. “ Young Master, slow down. Please, I must insist. ” Gero, called forth. Children on the side of the open streets dressed in ragged clothing laughed at the grown man close to falling.

Leaning forward closer to the mane of the stead. Whipping at the reigns, Taavetti smirked. The horse picking up to C-tier speeds, leaving behind his companion. Steering off to the right, hitting corners, and dashing down straightaways. He would look alive. Incoming on his path was an carriage, and it looked to be carrying large portions of items. “ Nyeh! NYEH! I say!! ” Taavetti, would command for the horse to slow, but his attempted was in nought. Hooves imprinting on the dirt, and a collison course into the carrier caused everything to fly.

NOOOOOO! MY PRODUCT!!! ” In a daze. Everything in his eyes looked blurry, and the voice that was screaming sound heavy like an distorted man of tin. A knight? It had struck his mind. “ Get up. Get up! You white haired, tattooed bastard. ” Arms, locking around his arms. Blinking twice, the first time still being blurry while the second his focus came in. Two large men covered in flith, had pulled him from underneath the wooden board. Blood had covered in torso, and his face. “ I’m alive. Ha ha.. ” Taavetti would, say. But the women digging through wood, and blood didn’t care. She was still sounding like a knight to him, maybe his ears weren’t working after the crash. Yes, the crash. His stead now layed died with wood piercing through it’s carass.

YOU! You ruined me. Fix this! Get me a new wagon! ” Such demands wasn’t going to work on this stunned man. The two large men had dropped on his back harshly almost knocking the wind out of him. Taavetti, rubbed his head, and rose by one arm. “ Young Master! Are you okay? ” Gero, said sprinting as fast as he could. The short man was winded from his little jog off the horses back. But, still he wasn’t going for none of this. Chuckling at the women who requested stupid demands. It really hit him hard making him laugh uncontrollably. She looked stunned, the on going crowd looked stunned, and Gero just sighed heavily. “ My stead has died. Gero, we should properly bury the body, and dispose of it by fire. Let’s gather up some cloth, and get the wood together. ” So unbothered by crashing, he was simply planning an heliohaptian burial for his stead.  

WC: 521/2.5k

Last edited by Taavetti Bastet on 19/02/18, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Want me to pay for this? Ha. You should do something for me. You were in my way. How does it look when someone is just riding, and there’s an wagon in the middle of the road. Hm. Guards would extort the information easily for some coin.. Hahaha ” The way he spoke to her was wicked like she was beneath him. People gathered around dispersed seeing everyone was alright, and covered children eyes from the dead carcass. “ You should simply give me all the items in that wagon that touched the ground. Even making me touch this filthy ground with my bottom. ” Standing to his feet, dusting off his arse. Taavetti, was playing around, but flaunting around as his father does was quite funny in his mind. Gero, whistled over his stead. “ Young Master, We need to go. You have to receive an item from an mysterious courtsmen. You still haven’t gotten it. ” Reaching behind his hand, to put his arms together. He stood diligently, and towered himself over the women. She had red hair, and eyes that were multicolored. “ I’ll stop here for now. Take this, and hope we shall never cross paths again. Let’s make haste. ” Turning to Gero, and the stead. Gripping the reigns, and tossing himself over in an arch to saddle. Jumping over the dead carcass, Taavetti would drop two golden coins. They held no worth, but only in the after-life would they hold worth.

Hours later. . .

Spoiler:

Him, and Gero stood in front of the fire. Night had arisen, and clouds had formed over head. The setting for the night was cold with a slight breeze. In the air if one was good at sensing weather, they could tell rain was about to befall over Reim late at night. Looking up at the sky, he was just wondering how it was back home, but before thoughts could take further form the wooden door swung open. “ You have my package? Looking for an simple headnod, the blacksmith rubbed his bread and turned back into his shop with a wave. Taavetti, and Gero stood entering behind him. Scanning the interior noticing many polished weapons, and fine looking weapons. If he was more into the weaponry scenery, these would sell highly on the market. Actually, Taavetti wasn’t on to no scenery, or professional work since he just on a recon task for his mother. Getting to the counter, and placing his forearm on it, the blacksmith would reveal an large cloth.

Alright, Son. This right here is a broken bow. The person who must’ve sent this all the way here had to known. Now here’s the real concern. ” The blacksmith would go into detail on how the weapon bared an magic circle. This was new, and exciting for Taavetti. He heard of magic tools, and weapons. Never seen one, but to actually become an new owner of one he would be getty. Downside to his excitement was it was ‘broken’. “ Before you continue, explain on how to repair the said damage on the bow? ” He was curious in what it would take to repair it. That’s when the door open, and the cracks of the first lightning strike came. The rain had came down quick, and with lightning. Along with that came the same red haired women standing in the door. Soaked, and pissed. ‘ Oh man… Why is she back? What business does she has being here. ‘ Taavetti, thought. Not showing it on his face, but she stomped passed the counter and into the back room. She hadn’t taken notice of the two men from before earlier, but the blacksmith just looked with one eyebrow risen, and came back to the conversation. Gero walked over to close the door, and returned shortly. “ Don’t mind my daughter. So I can repair this, but I’d need some supplies, and material close, or exactly the same as the bow. Give me a day, or two to make an list of what’s needed. Not far from here is an Inn, so please stay there. Tell them you know, Blacksmith Cuul. ” With that, Taavetti, and Gero was off from the smithery. Through the rain, and into an another Inn.

WC: 1,256/2.5k

Blacksmith Color: #993366
Gero Color: #66ff33
Daughter Color: #993333

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Next Morning. . .

Young Master, wake up. It’s time to return to the Blacksmith so we can gather these martial. ” Shaking the bare torso, tossing, and turning him. Gero started sighing, as he just poured water on the open mouth snoring Taavetti. He wasn’t going to deal with having to spend the whole evening searching for this with him, he had other stuff to attend too, and so far this trip nothing has progressed. Gero, stepped out from the room deciding to head their first. Leaving a small note for Taavetti so that when he wakes up, he knows where he is.

Note:

It wasn’t but a hour later that he had read the note. Rubbing the crust out his eyes walking to the washroom. A small tub of cold water. He found his hands cuffed in it and splashing against his face washing away the dirt of the other day, and crust of the new morning. Such a refreshing feeling of cold water dripping off his chin, and rubbing a warm towel against his cheeks after. Heading out down the street from the inn. He found himself twisting the knob of the door, and opening it up seeing the site of the red haired blacksmith, Gero, and the said daughter who killed his stead. “ Gero, thanks for the lovely note. Now, Mister Blacksmith have you the list so, I can fix my weapon? ” Taavetti, said. Stepping forward to notice it was separated in three sections. It was highly damage something you could only see in war. “ Well listen here Son, This is going to take a most three days, to a week. So you best get those materials to me quickly. ” Reaching into his pocket handing the list to him. “ Take my daughter with you, leave you companion here. She has a excellent eye for the material you're looking for, sonny.  Without further ado, return in less than two days with the materially or we’ll have no option to use what’s here and decrease its quality.

He simply nodded at the blacksmith, but his daughter didn’t say a word. She looked like she was ready to burst, her face turned blood red from silence. Gero looked at Taavetti, with concern. A simple raise of hand before turning reassured his courier. Stepping outside with the daughter, Taavetti would be somewhat friendly. “ What’s your name woman. I am Taavetti Bastet, remember the name. Don’t disrespect me, or my name. “ He said in such a calm manner, but it had a stern way of coming across. She looked at him, and spoke once. “ Cleo Viz ” With that she stepped off towards the gate. He just followed behind her, taking a glance at the list.

The List:

After looking at the list, Taavetti knew where to go first. “ We will ride west to the Western Front. We have two items to collect their first. ” With that, he found Gero’s stead. Cleo, looked at him and she didn’t like what she thought. His hand was already placed down in her face, and she gripped his forearm climbing on top of horse back. They were off to the Western Front, and it was going to at least take half a day ride to reach where they needed to go for Ebony Ore, and Iron.

WC: 1,963/2.5k

Blacksmith Color: #993366
Gero Color: #66ff33
B.S Daugther/Cleo Color: #993333

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Day’s Ride. . .
Cleo Image:
Current Location:

Half the day was gone. Sun was setting west which was great for the both of them. Cleo, and Taavetti, found themselves in an yard of bones. The most noticeable was the large carcass laying submerged in sand. “ We shall camp over inside the ribs. Any objection will be overruled. ” Not caring what she had to say, and steered the horse through the ribcage into an area to set up camp. There seemed like nothing but metals objects, and little critters from scorpions, to some smaller centipedes looked to inhabit the area.

You care If I go look around the area a bit. Not that it matters your approval. ” She held a scorn for Taavetti, even though he hasn’t done her any wrong. He has spoken to her in the way of a royal should to people like her, and by people like her. “ Sure, come back with the Iron that is requested by your father. I’ll go look for some ebony ore. Be safe, I’d like to return with you intact in the full. ” He disliked being a lead, but it was necessary for the time being. Marking the camp spot, he ventured further into the metal wasteland, and this huge carcass. Such a time consuming task, and he hadn’t known what the ore even looked liked. Walking quite a distance by himself, he’d pull on his arms extending them as a way to pass his time. This was a good way to actually train his body, considering he needed to do so. Being weak wasn’t how he should continue in this world, and recent events proved such.

Venturing through the red sands, and ill witted small critters. He found himself at cave. Cave’s weren’t his best thing to search, but he knew he had to. ‘ I need light, if i’m to venture into this cave. Maybe I could try and secrete some oil to act as a tar, or flammable subtance. ’ He thought, picking up an bone off the ground. Shaking the sand off, he’d focused on opening his glands. He knew how to release oils, but getting the right kind would be nice. Considering so far he has a common natural oil that explodes. Oils running from his nose dripping off onto a broken piece of his clothing. He’d wrap it around the top of the bone. Hopefully this didn’t backfire on him. Walking to the cave wall, striking the clothed bone to the stone it’d ignite the cloth having it explode. “ FUCK! ” He’d shout, hitting the ground from the blast knocking him back.

Taavetti, didn’t know what other way to try this besides releasing the oil from different parts of his body. Walking into the cave, it wasn’t very deep so some of the evening light reached in lighting a way. He wondered if the ebony ore was in this part of the region. What if he doesn’t find the ore, and he can’t fix the bow back to its natural state. Two things to worry about, finding a way to properly use his natural talent, and fix a bow from a unknown. Releasing earwax from his ears he’d pick up a long piece of stone that fell off the wall. Placing the earwax on the stone, he’d coat it in oil he secreted from his nipple .

A odd way to do something, but it might work. Striking the wall once more it lit the earwax, but it died almost as instant as the spark came too it. Such poor results, but he knows that different parts of his body effects the oils differently. Furthering himself in the cave, he’d come across an ore patch. Striking the earwax against the wall for an instant light looking to see if the ore he had stumbled across was correct. “ Let this be it! Let it be ” He had some excitement going for him, but it wasn’t going to last long when he stretched his arm around the ore deposit, and pulled it from the roots gathering it. Just some iron with dark tints to it, but he wasn’t going to leave it so he snatched it away heading back out.

Upon exiting the cave, five men dressed in black had found themselves around entranced. “ You there, halted! You don’t belong out here in this territory of ours, and now you must be punished. “ They were quick to draw their weapons, but Taavetti simply looked at them with a dulled expression. “ You don’t belong.. Bla bla bla… Punished this… Punish that… Bla bla bla… I am your prince! I command for your deaths, by my snot. Flicking three balls of pellets from his fingers. Exploding the weak armor on three of their bodies with c-tier damage he wasn’t very strong, but handling people with his disgusting moves were easy. The remaining two charged him. Slicing down vertically dealing D-tier damage if they hit , and Taavetti let them hit his forearm. In which he bite down on his thumb. Inflating the fat tissues around the weapons trapping them while he looked at the two men now panicked.

Now fear my wrath! ” Taavetti said. Secreting the oils on his forearms, and than striking the two swords stuck in his forearm, with the men together to create a c-tier blaze off his arms the fat tissues acting as the fuel to create the fire. He had done it. Finally creating fire, and figuring out where to secrete the oil from. Taavetti tossed away the men and their burning corpses looking at the loot they dropped. It seemed they were ore hunters, or something along those lines because it looked like they had three pieces of ebony ore on them, and a few more useful things.

Some d-tier cuts surfaced on his forearms as they deflated. He made his way back to the campsite, finding Cleo sitting their cooking up something over a fire she made. Taavetti, walked over quitely and sat down next to her, and looked into the blaze. He saw the bag next to her full of iron ore, and now his own bag laid next to her’s. Things sort of turned out for the best, as he learned something new about himself, and gotten what he came there for. “ You take first shift, and than wake me for the second shift. We will take turns sleeping. Let's head to the market in the morning. ” He said, placing his head down on the sand. It was uncomfortable, but he pulled up some of his clothing to make-shift a pillow before sleeping until his turn was to come.

[/b]
WC: 3,141/2.5k

Trained his spec. 1,141 words.

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

The sleep was good for the both of them. Their interactions were coming to an close, as they walked the streets of Reim. He, held the reins of horse near his head in a firm grasp. Each time the horse tried to sway its head away due to noise, he could bring her back. Cleo, had carried the bags of iron on her shoulders, and the katana on her waist. Taavetti, held the horse, and the ebony on his waist. The two looked different, and no one would really consider that they were travelling together.

Coming across an threading shop, Taavetti entered. Handing the reins over to Cleo, he simply go in. “ Ahh Welcome, Welcome. How may I assist you? “ The owner said. Scanning over his merchandise, viewing over them. Picking up a few. “ Anything you need, my elegant dressed sir? “The man came over as he pushed some of his inventory into his face. “ Golden Brass, and Steel Wiring. Get this out my face.” Taavetti, pushing the items back, and guiding his own hand over some ‘steel wiring’ as it laid next to iron threading. “As you wish.” The man walked to the back to gathering some of his inventory, and Taavetti just waited near the front waiting for him to return. “ Ahhh, Here we go. This will be…” Discussing the final prices on the items, Taavetti had left a happy customer with nothing going wrong. “ Cleo, saddle up. We make break for your home. We shall ran through evening into nightfall. ” Taavetti, couldn’t keep his excitement from leaking a little. Hooves trampling across the stone, and dirt heading back.

Night Fall. . .

Bags in hand, and him in lead. Gero, looked to be having a swell time with the blacksmith. All buddy, buddy. Gero had a large tankard in his hand, and the blacksmith just the same. Taavetti placed the bags down on the counter, and looked upon the two drunken men. “ You start tomorrow. You’ll be paid handsomely for your time, but I’ll deduct some from it as You, made me. A prince, actually gather his supplies with an fealsee women. Now, get to sorting. ” Such disrespect behind his way of speech, he hadn’t needed to speak like that in such time. Given how this wasn’t a professional setting, he thought his course of actions were current. A blacksmith shouldn’t be drunk during these hours, knowing he could have returned at anytime. “ A…*hick* Ah..h Su..ur..e ” The blacksmith said, being picked up by his daughter. Taavetti gathered his own drunken idiot, and gave Cleo a signal of his departure to the Inn. For the next couple of days, He’d visit to watch over the craftsmanship of his weapon repair, and chat up with Cleo to get to a basic conversation.

WC: 3.6k/2.5k

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum