Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 198523934755dfdfdbab8200022

Name: Longzufu
Tier: A-Tier
Type: Normal
Species: Jade Dragon
Appearance:
Hard specs-  Height 5m, length 7m, wingspan 9m
Tail 4 meters

Longzufu takes on a more menacing form than most dragons. Fierce blazing eyes set high within the creature's long, horned skull, which gives the creature a rather menacing looking appearance. Several enormous crystal growths sit atop its head, just above its short, cat-like ears. A row of small crystal growths runs down the sides of each of its jawlines. Its nose has two enormous, warped nostrils and there's a small crystal growth on its chin. Several rows of sharp teeth poke out from the side of its mouth and reveal only a fraction of the terror hiding inside.

A long neck runs down from its head and into a slim body. The top is covered in warped scales and a row of small fan-like growths runs down its spine. Its bottom is covered in coarse skin and is colored much darker than the rest of its body. Four massive limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand graceful and sturdy. Each limb has 4 digits, each of which ends in massive talons seemingly made of the hardest cut Jade that you ever were seen.

Magnificent wings grow to start from just below its shoulders and end at its hips. The wings are almost butterfly-like, a specialized layer of seemingly color-changing skin from emerald to sage, to makes up most of the wing and jagged edges at the bottom almost give it a feathered look. From the way the wings look, they take on the appearance of shovels of some sort, signifying their purpose of digging.

It's wide tail ends in a mace-like growth and is covered in the same warped scales as its body.

Personality- There's more than meets the eye in the case of Longzufu but if nothing else you should know he's insightful and discreet. Of course, he's also honorable, aspiring and independent, but far less strongly and often mixed with being pedantic as well.

His insight though, this is what he's pretty much known for.  Nobody's perfect of course and Longzufu has rotten moods and days too. His narcissistic nature and hatred don't make for the greatest company, both personally and for others. Fortunately, his discretion is usually there to soften the blows, and he remains open-minded about the ability of human nature being able to change, even if for personal beliefs alone.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name:  (A) Land Demon
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Jade Dragon
Trait Description: Mastery over one's own basic abilities is one of the main criteria's of a promising dragon. As one of the reptilian lords of old, it is not surprising that Longzufu contains such impeccable feats of speed.
Trait Effect: This beast is capable of A-tier speeds (or the equivalent of a B-Tier fanalis) on the ground.This also covers whole bodily movement.

Trait Name: Seismic Sense
Trait Tier: D
Trait Description: Due to the fact that Longzufu is considered as a ground dragon, this has allowed him to pick up a special sensory that involves the ability to sense and perceive vibrations in the earth. This also allows him to sense the structure and materials of solid substances.
Trait Effect:  This ability allows for Longzufu to sense vibrations from within the earth,  getting a feel for his surroundings and anticipating motion through movement. While he's making contact with the ground,  the range is 5 meters, and 10 meters if completely submerged in the ground. Longzufu can only sense and anticipate things that are making contact with the ground in any way. Longzufu can't tell the difference between similar creatures, but he can sense dynamic changes in mass. Longzufu cannot detect hiding traits/abilities higher than D tier that muffling footsteps or hiding in the ground. If none of those hiding methods have anything to do with the detection style that's being utilized by Longzufu, they are able to be sensed.

Trait Name: Crystal Manipulation
Trait Description: One of the things that sets Longzufu apart is his ability to create and generate green crystals.
Trait Effect:  This beast is able to register abilities that revolve around creating, shaping, and manipulating crystals and crystalline materials. This is Longzufu's biological function that originates from him at all times. However, leftover crystal materials can be used as a medium to invoke abilities as well. Depending on the creativity of the user, unique techniques can also be made through the applicated use of these crystals.

Trait Name: Terraforming - Crystal World
Trait Description: One of the unique things about this crystal dragon is the fact that their mere presence and contact with the ground starts to create a field akin to their biometric structure. In this case, the area becomes more of a crystalline structure.  With the amount of material present, the Dragon's reach for crystal base techniques starts to exceed limits.
Trait Effect: For every post Longzufu spends on the ground (during his tamer's post), D-tier worth of crystal is produced After five posts (of the Beast Tamer's posts) after the creation of the crystal, they crumble into a state that leaves them useless.  In this case, 5 meters of crystal produced by the terraforming is removed. For each D rank worth of crystal produced,  the range modification of Longzufu's techniques receives +5 meters. The modification goes by +10 if Longzufu is fully submerged in the ground.   Terraforming can only occur if Longzufu is making contact with the ground in any kind of way. Max distance multiple is 50 meters. D-Tier damage can destroy +5 meters worth of crystals created by "Terraforming: Crystal World". Whenever Longzufu uses the terraforming crystal to increase the range of a technique, that is subtracted from the current terrain distance.

Trait Name: Wing Digger
Trait Description: The limb attachment of his wings is not without purpose, Longzufu has another secret that sets it apart from other dragons.  When this is done, instead of flying, Longzufu starts to burrow instead at intensive speed. This holds true to Longzufu's roots as a ground dragon, not only being able to survive underground, but to go through the ground as if it was water.
Trait Effect: This beast is capable of A-tier burrowing speeds (or the equivalent of a B-Tier fanalis). Due to the nature of being a ground dragon, this creature is capable of surviving underground, as well as digging and surviving in any atmosphere that contains the presence of a crystalline structure. Longzufu can be up to 15 meters from surface level. However, if he goes beyond 10 meters, Longzufu will be unable to sense vibrations.

Trait Name: Crystal Force
Trait Description: With the use of excess crystal in the battlefield, Longufu can use it to his advantage in order to power up his techniques.
Trait Effect: If Longzufu uses a stamina based ability that can be supplemented from the terraformed crystal being produced,  the material is subtracted from the battlefield to be used as a substitute for the stamina price. Terraforming can only occur if Longzufu is making contact with the ground in any kind of way. This also counts towards crystal created from other abilities generated from Longzufu. Every 5 meters of crystal subtracted from the area supplements 10 stamina as a stamina substitute. However, the stamina used can only cut up to a third of the original cost of the ability. Only 50 stamina can be shaved off per thread this way. Longzufu needs to be making contact with the ground with at least 2 of his limbs for the process to start.

Last edited by Requiem Jynx on 03/03/18, 12:49 am; edited 10 times in total

2Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 20/02/18, 12:03 am

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lagi, you know that the image goes first. Please edit that so it's in the right format~

Alright, moving onto the rest of Longzufu.

• Please specify how long his tail is, please.
  • Your wording for his wings make it seem like they're Mr. Potato parts that detach and then reattach. Can you please clarify this part so it's less confusing?
  • The first paragraph describes Longzufu as an Elder Dragon. Please remove Elder as Longzufu is a dragon (old, but still a dragon).
  • For Gale Velocity, you can't have A-tier speeds for both running and flying. You need to choose one or the other. I think that running would be the best considering that Longzufu is going to spend more time connected to the earth than in the air.
  • For Seismic Sense, can you clarify how Longzufu exactly predicts and senses the vibrations? For example, is it like Toph from ATLA where she can "see" with the vibrations? Or can Longfuzu just tell that something is there based on the vibrations and the "weight" behind the vibrations?
  • In Terraforming Crystal World, you need to state that D-tier damage will destroy the crystals (since they're D-tier crystals). Also, these crystals will fall apart after 2 posts of being created. I know this is a bit of a nitpick, but can you replace p.t with post?
  • As it is, Geokinetic Regeneration cannot work. How can eating some rocks heal Longzufu? The only way this could work is if Longzufu was made from crystals and actively replaced damaged parts of his body with the crystals.
  • For Crystal Force, you can only cut up to half the cost of an ability. (ex: you can only supplement 5 stamina for a D-tier ability, 10 for a C-tier, etc etc).

Once you made these edits, please bump the thread! <3

3Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 20/02/18, 11:54 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

bump but here is what i changed

1- it's a 4-meter tail
2- I just changed it to land demon, that was the original intent with the creation of the ability but maybe a name change would help. I made sure to add "whole body movement" because I want it to be clear that the basic actions he does also move at that speed.
3- it's loric fluff, you can tell I put in a lot of time in describing this creature and even giving it a personality. In no way of any kind was that meant to give me an edge whatsoever. It's just detail...
4- The wings are the shovels, so now it's decent.
5- You are correct, similar to toph as a second sight.
6- Terraforming is the set up for alot techniques. Making them easy to destroy is one thing, which I made sure to state that it's for the crystal made by terrorforming and 5 meters worth per D rank of damage. However, dispersal defeats the purpose of calling it "Terraforming". I'm changing the atmosphere of the battlefield, there is no point in giving me a max if everything disperses after two posts (you also didn't say how much went away after 2 posts). I don't mind lowering the max to remove the timer, but putting me on a timer makes no sense. There is no real reason for the crystal to dissolve on it's own.

My compromise there was counting the posts of others for the crystal growth and not just my own, and only counting my post turns ad the timer for the cooldown. However, that's too complicated, i hope that you could find another idea.

7- Crystal force can change to what you suggested. It's a d rank technique, but is it possible to include the sustained cost?

8- Crystal healing- This can go, but because of terraforming, it's safe to say the phenomenon of longzufu being able to generate such crystal could equate to some of it's body also being part of the green crystal. Now i said 40% here for explanation purposes, shouldn't up to B tier healing be enough? If not, i'll change it.

4Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 25/02/18, 08:58 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

• 4m out of his 7m length or just the tail alone is 4m? Also, update Longzufu to include this information.
  • Alright, that should be fine.
  • Fluff matters on the site, so we can't allow you to call Longzufu an Elder dragon due to its connotation.
  • Alright, considering how precise this would be, it's too powerful for a D-tier trait. The other staff and I have agreed on different options you could take with this trait if you do wish to keep it.

• You shorten the range to 5m above ground and 10m below for precise vibration tracking.
    • You keep the 10-15m range, but the sense isn't as strong as Toph's. This means that Longzufu can only tell from which direction the vibrations are coming from. He also cannot tell exactly what is making the vibrations (he can tell the difference between a human and a squirrel, but he can't tell a difference between one human to another unless one is 300 lbs and the other is 120 lbs).
    • You keep the 10-15m range with precise vibration tracking (similar to Toph's), but Longzufu is blind in return.

• It disappears as to keep it fair. A lot of these things have timers, so naturally, so would your crystals. For an ic explanation, due to the fact that they just form at Longzufu's presence with the ground, they naturally begin to crumble away after 5 posts (the limit is increased for fairness) because they aren't reinforced like crystals produced by abilities.
  • Furthermore, delete the information "With the area that Longzufu is in with each passing post (including other pc's/npc's), the amount of crystal material that's produced is a D rank worth of crystal" and "Every two post of the turn player that hold's control of longzufu has passed , +5 meters of crystal created by terraforming is dispersed." Instead, replace it with something along the lines of: "For every post Longzufu spends on the ground (during his tamer's post), D-tier worth of crystal is produce" and "Five posts (of the Beast Tamer's posts) after the creation of the crystal, they crumble into a state that leaves them useless".
  • When a single instance of D-tier crystal is destroyed, that means you lose 5m.
  • Terraforming - Crystal World - state that whenever you increase the range of an ability with this trait, the crystals used for it disappear afterward.
  • As per the agreement between you and Merr, Geokinetic Regeneration can register abilities where damaged flesh is replaced with Crystal.

5Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 26/02/18, 05:33 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

His tail is 4 meters, it's a stand-alone size that doesn't supplement from it's total size. It's a mace on the end of it so expect some techniques of me beating the shit outta people with it

-Shortened the range

- made all the corrections but we still need one more clarification. After 5 post, even if crystal were freshly made, am i being reset to 0? I need a hard number of terraforming subtractions after 5 post because not every piece of crystal is created on the same turn. That's hard to keep track of and i have a limit in place, so can you settle with" -20 meters of terraforming crystals produced disperses after 5 posts, not counting the crystal that was already infused to utilize a technique."

6Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 27/02/18, 07:37 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, this is how it's supposed to work, Lagi:

It's Post 1 and a single D-tier crystal forms. It is C1.
Now, it's Post 2, you get C2.
Post 3, you get C3.
Post 4, you get C4.
Post 5, you get C5.
Post 6, C1 breaks and is replaced by C6.
Post 7, C2 breaks and is replaced by C7.
...ect

This cycle rinse and repeats. Whenever one crystal breaks, it is replaced by another. However, remember your crystals do not form if Longzufu is off the ground and the above explanation is under the assumption that Longzufu has been on the ground for 7 posts.

Additionally, I would appreciate it if you clarified that the crystals formed can either increase the range for your abilities or supplement the stamina. Also, I know that each crystal is 5m, but can you specify both width and length? EX: It's 5m long and 1m tall.

Finally, do the crystals grow underground while Longzufu is submerged? Does Longzufu control where the crystals appear around him? When a new crystal forms, does it just add to the previous crystals as if it's spreading? Are there certain terrain where they cannot grow? EX: The crystals cannot grow on marble, sand, iron patches, etc.

7Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 27/02/18, 08:09 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Crystal force uses it as a stamina suppliment

Crystal world just adds to it range wise

The crystals are like... heck imagine grass starting to grow or something along the lines. It's irrelevant to think of it as a singular crystal just floating around.

Do the crystals grow underground? Yes, because it feeds off the minerals to increase the growth, thats why the time table goes up to 10 when hes submerged.

Can he control it? not necessarily, it's like a passive. If it was an ice dragon and things started to get cold and ice over, its not like they can consciously control where it happens.

I didn't put a terrain limit no, do i need one?

8Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 02/03/18, 11:58 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sorry, some issues had popped up when the other staff members and I combed through this. Please bump the thread when you have edited to reflect the grading!

• I just counted your traits and you have 16 worth of trait points. Either remove a D-tier trait or reduce the tier of one of your A-tier traits.
  • On Seismic Sense, please remove "The Longzufu is able to pick up even the slightest vibrations through physical contact with the ground, enabling him to perceive their surroundings as precisely as second sight" and mentions of anticipating movements. This is a D-tier trait, which means that it isn't that powerful. You need to also clarify that Longzufu can't tell the difference between two similar creatures (ex: a human and another human) unless they're massively different. One last thing that is to be noted is that your Seismic Sense won't sense anyone using hiding traits or abilities that are higher than D-tier.
  • On Terraforming, there needs to be some sort of decent contact between Longzufu and the ground. You can't have the tip of his tail touch the ground and have it count. It instead needs to be at least all four feet on the ground for a "minute" or so.
  • "This does not count towards the crystals that are integrated into techniques for the increase of range, that is calculated normally." This needs to go. If the crystals are used, they instantly crumble. If they receive D-tier damage, they are destroyed and therefore unusable. Please edit the trait to reflect this.
  • For Wing Digger, Longzufu can also dig to 15m below the surface. This means that after 10m, he can no longer sense vibrations. Also, due to his size and speed, Longzufu will cause noticeable tremors in the ground whenever he digs and it'll leave tunnels. Additionally, please explain how riders are safe whenever he's digging. If he's digging underground, you're not going to be safe on top of him.
  • Upon further revision, due to the fact that this is a D-tier trait, please replace half with a third. Furthermore, you will only be able to shave off up to 50 stamina per thread. Please state this in the trait.
  • I realize that it grows like grass, Lagi. But I want to know how high up they go vertically. Can they grow on top of each other? Also, please know that if you dig and hit your own crystal, it'll shatter.
  • You made an error in Geokinetic Regeration. "Most of the healing would involve the replacement missing flesh with those crystals or it's recoating of crystals... This does not include the healing of missing organs or flesh." Please fix this (also, all of the healing is replacing the missing crystal parts of Longzufu, not actual fleshy-flesh). Also, clarify what you mean "the recoating of crystals"? Do you mean the crystals that cover Longzufu's body? If so, they don't act defensive in nature, so you wouldn't need to include the recoating bit.

9Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 03/03/18, 12:49 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Edited

10Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 18/03/18, 04:45 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

In order to streamline Longzufu's completion, I had edited him myself. The staff has peer-reviewed my work and we unanimously agreed that this is where we meet in the middle of Longzufu. I hope you find him acceptable. If you do, bump to inform me and he'll be rewarded during your B3 plot.

Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 198523934755dfdfdbab8200022
Name: Longzufu
Tier: A-Tier
Type: Normal
Species: Jade Dragon
Appearance:
Hard specs-  Height: 5m, length: 7m, wingspan: 9m, tail: 4 meters

Longzufu takes on a more menacing form than most dragons. Fierce blazing eyes set high within the creature's long, horned skull, which gives the creature a rather menacing looking appearance. Several enormous crystal growths sit atop its head, just above its short, cat-like ears. A row of small crystal growths runs down the sides of each of its jawlines. Its nose has two enormous, warped nostrils and there's a small crystal growth on its chin. Several rows of sharp teeth poke out from the side of its mouth and reveal only a fraction of the terror hiding inside.

A long neck runs down from its head and into a slim body. The top is covered in warped scales and a row of small fan-like growths runs down its spine. Its bottom is covered in coarse skin and is colored much darker than the rest of its body. Four massive limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand graceful and sturdy. Each limb has 4 digits, each of which ends in massive talons seemingly made of the hardest cut Jade that you ever were seen.

Magnificent wings grow to start from just below its shoulders and end at its hips. The wings are almost butterfly-like, a specialized layer of seemingly color-changing skin from emerald to sage, to makes up most of the wing and jagged edges at the bottom almost give it a feathered look. From the way the wings look, they take on the appearance of shovels of some sort, signifying their purpose of digging.

It's wide tail ends in a mace-like growth and is covered in the same warped scales as its body.

Personality- There's more than meets the eye in the case of Longzufu but if nothing else you should know he's insightful and discreet. Of course, he's also honorable, aspiring and independent, but far less strongly and often mixed with being pedantic as well.

His insight though, this is what he's pretty much known for.  Nobody's perfect of course and Longzufu has rotten moods and days too. His narcissistic nature and hatred don't make for the greatest company, both personally and for others. Fortunately, his discretion is usually there to soften the blows, and he remains open-minded about the ability of human nature being able to change, even if for personal beliefs alone.

Beast Traits:
Trait Name: Land Demon
Trait Tier: A-tier
Trait Description: Longzufu, as a dragon, is an apex predator. His body, large and powerful, can move at incredible speeds.
Trait Effect: This beast is capable of A-tier movement speeds (or the equivalent of a B-Tier fanalis) on the ground.

Trait Name: Seismic Sense
Trait Tier: D-tier
Trait Description: Longzufu is a ground-based dragon and has developed a sense that allows him to feel vibrations through the earth.
Trait Effect: Longzufu can sense objects or creatures creating vibrations by moving across the earth. While contact on the ground (four legs touching the ground) he has a range of 5m which increases to 10m when completely submerged. Longzufu cannot tell the difference between two similar objects in weight (such as two humans) nor can he sense anything using traits or abilities above D-tier to hide. If Seismic Sense is used in a sandy or muddy environment, his sense becomes fuzzy and he cannot track precise location even when submerged. This trait cannot work in the snow due to it being an earth-based sense.

Trait Name: Crystal Manipulation
Trait Description: As a Jade Dragon, Longzufu possesses the unique ability to create green crystals with his body.
Trait Effect: Longzufu can register abilities that revolve around the creation and manipulation of crystals. Crystals utilized with this technique crumble after a single use.

Trait Name: Terraforming - Crystal World
Trait Description: Longzufu's presence and contact with the earth can cause a field of crystals to begin to grow around him. With the amount of material present, he can increase the range of his abilities.
Trait Effect: For every post of his tamer that Longzufu spends on the ground (all four feet must be on the ground), 5m of D-tier crystals are produced. They shatter at D-tier damage, crumble naturally after 5 of his tamer's posts, and break apart after a single use. For each D-tier amount of crystal, they increase the range of one of Longzufu's abilities by 5m and increases to 10m when Longzufu is submerged.

Trait Name: Wing Digger
Trait Description: Longzufu's wings aren't just for flying; due to their unique build, it allows him to burrow at intensive speeds. When digging underground, it's as if he's swimming through water.
Trait Effect: Longzufu is capable of burrowing up to A-tier speeds (the equivalent of a B-tier Fanalis). He can dig through dirt, sand, and crystals, leaving a tunnel behind him (which supplies him with air; he'll destroy his own crystals if he burrows through him). He can dig up to 15m beneath the surface (but loses vibration sense after 10m). The closer to the surface he is, the bigger the tremors are from his size. He cannot swim through water and suffers a speed reduction of 2 tiers (C-tier speeds) if Longzufu swims through mud. If he attempts to dig through snow, he does so at D-tier speeds and gets D-tier frost damage.

Trait Name: Crystal Force
Trait Description: Whenever there is excessive crystal in the area, Longzufu can use them to save on energy.
Trait: If there is leftover crystal from Terraforming - Crystal World, then Longzufu can use them to supply as crystals in a stamina based ability. This trait can only be used if Longzufu is on the ground and takes up the single use of a D-tier 5m crystal from his terraforming trait. A single crystal can supply 5 stamina and can only save up to half the price of an ability. Longzufu can only save up to 50 stamina per thread.

Code:

Last edited by Jingyi Hou on 18/03/18, 04:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 18/03/18, 04:48 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I didn't look...i accept. There is nothing i can do if i had anything to say.

All im going to say is thank you for your time to help me fix this thing, regardless of how it ended up

12Longzufu A-Tier Dragon Empty Re: Longzufu A-Tier Dragon 18/03/18, 04:53 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright! Thank you for your cooperation, Lagi. I did my best in order to keep Longzufu in his previous image. Since Longzufu is officially done, I'll lock the thread and move it. As I said, you'll receive Longzufu as your B3 reward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum