Race:Human
Tier:
Class:
Age + Birthdate:20; December 10th
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Personality:

Positive Traits

Creativity:"Watch me use my imagination to make it real!"
With combined imagination, she takes a lot of inner thought to use such in tactical situations. Not only in such she likes to use this creativity in literature and arts, using such to make sculptures out of clay and proficient in drawing.

Energetic: "I won't let things toss me down. Smiles can be bright as Freyja's love!!"
Frey has lake fulls of energy. Also good for pushing to strive for goals, she can be outgoing with others when she's generally not in a bad mood. Frey needs to be energetic to keep the smiles going despite all the bad in the world, giving her the amplify to get along with friends.

Passionate:"I love doing this!"
Frey has a passion for all things that she will enjoy, be that it may; a strong desire to accomplish her art skills, training, and won't give up in what she believes that would fulfill her towards her goal. Some might wonder if she drives herself too much towards her finish line but to her it keeps her burning like dragon's fire.

Dynamic:"Move over! I'll take this on without fail!"
Faced with a challenge, she can adapt to a situation she can take on. She can be sweet and charming to those around her even funny. She makes it great to ride through the tides and charge towards her destiny with determination, you can see it in her eyes.

Protective:"I'll be your shield!"
Frey can take the big sister role to those whom she has great bonding with. Becoming the "shield maiden" fiercely to those she has become loyal with, she also can make a great ally in such a need or when times look "Ragnarök", when all things seem lost to an ends.

Negative Traits
Jaded, Jealous, Amorous, Protective

Aspirations:
Phobias/fears:
Face-Claim:
Hoshii Miki
Hair Color: Long and blonde with several thin braids.
Eye Color:Green
Height:5’7”
Weight:
Appearance:
Freyleif stands about a straight five foot tall and seven inches, despite this young woman's size her wild dark green eyes can catch your attention as they go through the shades of green depending on mood; light when in a happy mode, teal green when sad, and dark as her normal neutral expressions. Her skin is marred by scarification along her legs and arms by runes and tattoos all depicting a different 'prayers', an old art of carvings into the flesh.

Rukh Alignment:Black Rukh
Special Features:None
History:
The Jökull Saga
A tribe of barbarians called the "Glacier Tribe" made their fame raiding small settlements along the coasts of Reim, though sometimes unsuccessfully. Jónsi, the right hand man of the chieftain, pulled a mutiny with their raids becoming poorly planned and the chieftain getting old and lazy. The hungry crew joined Jónsi in breaking away from the tribe to try their luck in the Imuchakk lands hearing tale of giants there.

Jónsi went to the Imuchakk tribe in hopes to get protection in case the old chieftain had the balls to come after him and for food. At first, getting in contact with the giants wasn't an easy task as they were weary and territorial of 'small' people wandering their icecaps and most of Jónsi's men lost their lives in foolishly challenging the Imu men over scavenging, mostly out of desperation of food.

Birth of the Lil Mountain Caps

In Which the Lil Mountain Moves

Role-Play Sample:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum