Other Pictures:
Name: Elijah Rhajat
Country Affiliation: Reim
Race: Halfling (Human Dominant)
Tier: D
Class:Warrior
Age + Birthdate: 18, December 25th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Elijah tends to not like being around many people. He stays reserved and to himself mostly. Never really speaking to anyone and trying to get to know people. When he's not quiet or annoyed by the existance of humanity he's a pretty cool person. For the small amount of people actually in his friend group they find him snarky, protective, and unique. They understand he doesn't smile occasionally, but deep down he is Kind caring and responsible.

He doesn't know who exactly his father is, but holds a sort of resentment for him. Every time he asked Koko who is father was as a child, she'd wear a pained look on her face and and hug him.

*from the point of View Elijah*

"Mom always said he's out there. He just can't be there for me. She assures me he's a good guy. I don't know about my Twin sister, but I don't believe her. I don't believe the man she so vaguely describes is as good as she says he is. How could someone so great leave a woman so amazing. I was bullied and beaten by others when I was younger. All because I didn't have a father who was here. Thanks to that however I got stronger. So in a wierd way I have to thank him. Thanks to this strength, I was personally assigned to guard Master Jahan and Diana's Progieny. It's not hard, My mom taught me everything I know. I take My job seriously, although most of it is just making sure there's no trouble caused. It's annoying, i'm like a glorified babysitter, but it's no matter. If my father ever tries to come back I'll show him exactly how much we don't need him.

"My twin sister and mother mean the world to me! No matter how annoying they might be. If anyone were to hurt them, they answer to me."

His Friends:

"My Friends are like a second family. Because of my maturity, I tend to have friends alot older than me. Although they are not blood related, I'll fight to protect them with life."

Silence:

"Nothing is better than silence. So beatuiful and serene but at the same time, so mysterious and bone chilling. I enjoy the silence where I can get it."

Singing:

"Although I love peace and quiet, I also like singing. I've taught myself after hearing a bard in a local tavern do it. I visited him frequently. I was enchanted with his musical prowess. He saw this and then helped teach me the basics before leaving onto his next destination. I sometimes sing a lullaby to my twin sister when she's having trouble sleeping. I don't tell many people I can sing though."

Perseverance:
"I give recognition to where it's earned. Those who have suffered trials and tribulations, through hardships and agony are worthy of forgiveness in my eyes. I empathize with them. I've never really had anything but then again I never asked for handouts. I appreciate these types of people. They tell the best stories!"

Dislikes:

Disrespect:

"I believe one should respect their elders. However I will not just sit by and be disrespected by an elder should they say something out of line. Respect is given not earned."

Betrayal:

"I don't know why but, I feel a certain sens of betrayal whenever the subject of my father comes up in conversation. Although I know nothing about him. What I do know is He left us. Did he even care about us? About Mom? People who betray others have no shame. Circumstances however change. This is a case by case dislike."

Bullying:

"This happened to me specifically because my dad wasn't here. However I've since learned to stop crying and stand up to bullies no matter how old. I will not waver nor will I cower any longer behind anothers shield. Its my turn to do the protecting. "

Failing:

"I hate failing. Anything really. Especially in my job. I actually can't fail that. If I do, Master Diana, and Jahan's Progieny could perish. My Mother is master Jahan's Servant, but their relationship is closer than that, almost like a personal bodyguard. I've been assigned the same duty. As such I inherited the same fear my mother had. Failing her Master."

Confrontation:

"Despite how much I go on about protecting the things precious to me, I dislike phsycal confrontation. If there is ever a peaceful resolution, I'd rather take it than fighting. If prompted however. I will defend Myself If necessary. "

Aspirations: "I hope to one day be a royal Guard. Protecting people has kinda become one of my lifes goals. I'd like to start a family too once I'm older, get some land somewhere in the mountains and just enjoy the peace and quiet with my family. "
Phobias/fears: "Being afraid of failing is valid but I already went over that. What I'm even more afraid of than that is... other females. NOW NOW HEAR ME OUT! Aside from the people I got to know as a child, as I got older I watched my mother and other fierce women exchange mean glances, and enter fights. It happened so much I recognized when it was happening to the younger girls in the town. The way girls have the patience to enact their vengence and waiting for the perfect time to strike really chills me to the bone. Girls are scary!"
Face-Claim: Kilik Rung-From Soul Eater
Hair Color: Black with three blue streaks evenly spread apart from each other.
Eye Color: Heterochromia: One is Blue. the Other is Lavender.
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Rukh Alignment: Black
Special Features: Elijah Moreso Resmbles a younger Jahan if anything. If Jahan were look at him it'd almost be as if he were looking at his younger self.

Elijah also wears glasses. He's had pretty bad Eye sight as a kid. He also has brown skin Like Jahan's except only a tad lighter.
History:
Role-Play Sample:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]