Name: Vasajh Gakbre Cheroub
Tier: B
Djinn: Vassago
Cost: 30 | 15
Type: Holy | Light + Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 30 meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 5 posts (+1 per sustain post)
Description: The user creates a Holy construct via light given life, as in, "light blessed with life". The construct is capable of independent movement up to 30 meters away from the caster, though specifically focuses on attacking rather than defending. If an enemy is too far away, the construct finds a closer enemy. The construct is a three headed, 15 meter tall, 10 meter wide, roughly 2 meter thick, light-blue cherub monster with two 10 meter long scythes (blades protruding 5 meters each). The construct is capable of flying at 20 m/s and deals B-rank damage via its body (the Scythes are considered a part of its body). The construct can take 1 B-rank worth of damage being being destroyed though can be reconstructed in the following post due to being a sustained ability.
Code:
[spoiler=Vasajh Gakbre Cheroub]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/olYH8PB.png?1[/img][/center][/spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Vasajh Gakbre Cheroub
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Djinn:[/b] Vassago
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 | 15
[b]Type:[/b] Holy | Light + Life
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 30 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts (+1 per sustain post)
[b]Description:[/b] The user creates a Holy construct via light given life, as in, "light blessed with life". The construct is capable of independent movement up to 30 meters away from the caster, though specifically focuses on attacking rather than defending. If an enemy is too far away, the construct finds a closer enemy. The construct is a three headed, 15 meter tall, 10 meter wide, roughly 2 meter thick, light-blue cherub monster with two 10 meter long scythes (blades protruding 5 meters each). The construct is capable of flying at 20 m/s and deals B-rank damage via its body (the Scythes are considered a part of its body). The construct can take 1 B-rank worth of damage being being destroyed though can be reconstructed in the following post due to being a sustained ability.

Last edited by Zadi on 29/10/14, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Vassago Ability Empty Re: Vassago Ability 29/10/14, 10:03 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Finally finished~

3Vassago Ability Empty Re: Vassago Ability 29/10/14, 11:01 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Pretty good, and almost perfectly done. I'm buffing it though, because it can move anywhere within your range ^_^. I also slightly changed the wording on your spell, because no matter what it cannot deal extra B-Tier damages per post. If you created a living weapon that you could use as a sword or something, that worked as a 'Normal attack', that would be fine.

Looks great~ Ah. Since it's capable of independent movement, could you put something in there that it primarily focuses on? Like, defense of the caster? Attacking aggressors? Or perhaps you can give it verbal commands?

Below is what I've got so far. Go ahead and edit it with that last request I've got and I think I'll be okay with it. Not 100% if you can technically create a 'living' construct with Holy though. Another staff member will make the final say on that.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/olYH8PB.png?1[/img][/center]
[/spoiler]
[b]Description:[/b] The user creates a Holy construct capable of independent movement up to 30 meters away from the caster. The construct is a three headed, 15 meter tall, 10 meter wide, roughly 2 meter thick, light-blue cherub monster with two 10 meter long scythes (blades protruding 5 meters each). The construct is capable of flying at 20 m/s and deals B-rank damage via its body (the Scythes are considered a part of its body). The construct can take 1 B-rank worth of damage being being destroyed though can be reconstructed in the following post due to being a sustained ability.

4Vassago Ability Empty Re: Vassago Ability 29/10/14, 11:28 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

In the dungeon Vassago, some attacks from the monsters had a homing effect which a staff member described as "living light" and so I took it a step further and molded the light into something that looked living.

Anyway, added what you wanted me to; edit bump~

5Vassago Ability Empty Re: Vassago Ability 30/10/14, 12:04 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ari says she thinks it's all good, man. So I'm fine with it as well~ (Approved for training)

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/olYH8PB.png?1[/img][/center][/spoiler]
[b]Description:[/b] The user creates a Holy construct via light given life, as in, "light blessed with life". The construct is capable of independent movement up to 30 meters away from the caster, though specifically focuses on attacking rather than defending. If an enemy is too far away, the construct finds a closer enemy. The construct is a three headed, 15 meter tall, 10 meter wide, roughly 2 meter thick, light-blue cherub monster with two 10 meter long scythes (blades protruding 5 meters each). The construct is capable of flying at 20 m/s and deals B-rank damage via its body (the Scythes are considered a part of its body). The construct can take 1 B-rank worth of damage being being destroyed though can be reconstructed in the following post due to being a sustained ability.

Last edited by Garret on 30/10/14, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

6Vassago Ability Empty Re: Vassago Ability 30/10/14, 12:04 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Zadi, it has already been said that dungeon beast have their own sets of rules that do not necessarily apply to general character abilities. That being said, it is light and life, so I see no issue with the constructs being 'living'

7Vassago Ability Empty Re: Vassago Ability 30/10/14, 05:39 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum