You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Use Combination Magic Ideas

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Malnos

Malnos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Forceful Lightning [Strength+Lightning]: [Restricted: (Founder:Unknown)(Permission to use: All(should be studied as part of plot))]
Forceful Lightning is a combination magic type to blend together both the powers of the force of strength and lighting. Designed to give the enemy something to see and fear that produces oppressive force.
Forceful Lightning techniques reduce the movement speed traits or features of those caught in their attacks by that of its half its tier in addition to the normal technique effects

Contained Shock [Life+Lightning]: [Restricted: (Founder: Unknown)(Permission to use: All (should be studied as part of plot)]
Contained Shock is a combination type that blends both Life magic and Lightning Magic. Its focus is to sustain Lightning Magic once cast holding them in reserve to be released at the magicians will.
All Contained Shock Magic enters a phase once cast. It cannot be released for at least one post but is only expended at the casters will (must be in the same thread or the magoi is wasted)

Elementalism[Life+X+Gravity]: [Restricted: (Founder: Unknown)(Permission to use: All (should be studied through plot))]
Elementalism is a shamanic focused combination magic. Calling upon the ruhk to raise the elements of magic in physical forms bar the forms of Life and Gravity. Elementalism can only be used to summon golems type creatures.
While it can only be used to summon physical golems in relation to the elements, the last for an additional turn once magoi focus is ended but can act independantly of the caster.

Living Armour [Life+Gravity]: [Restricted: (Founder: Unknown)(Permission to use: All (Should be learned as part of plot)]
Living Armour is a defensive focused combination, though it can have its combat uses. It focuses on allowing the caster to animate an object with clear thought and intention that can move itself at that preordered command.
All Living Armour techniques maintain for an additonal post per tier of technique but cannot deal ability damage.

Reinforcement Magic [Strength+Life]: [Restricted: (Founder: Unknown)(Permission to use: All (Should be learned as part of plot)]
Reinforcement Magic is a magic type focused on giving protection to a person or object. The invisible field protects the object from harm both physically and magically while promoting repair of living objectives.
While under the effects of Reinforcement Magic, any living or once living objects recieve D tier healing per post.

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

These would technically be considered Restricted combos because you have to learn it via plot.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

I mean by plot is for someone to do a training thread though we don't have any restrictions as of current.

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

I mean, if you're referring to training for the individual magic types themselves (life and gravity for the Living Armour thing), sure. But if you mean training for the combo, such would be considered restricted I believe.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'd like to add that there is a rule regarding the creation of combination magic. You may not found a combination magic unless you have the required types used within it. So, I would suggest saving these ideas until you obtain the magic types.

Free Use Combination Magic Ideas 001
Free Use Combination Magic Ideas 002Free Use Combination Magic Ideas 003

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

I have already spoken to Ariel about this regarding the creation of general combination magics for public use (aka not founded by my character) Rather suggestions for staff that they could implement as standard options that are free-use.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Suggestions have been noted. Thank you for your submission. I'm moving this into the Questions & Suggestions board as this is a suggestion.

Free Use Combination Magic Ideas 001
Free Use Combination Magic Ideas 002Free Use Combination Magic Ideas 003

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum