Trently
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Departure  Empty My Departure 08/01/18, 06:24 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thank you for the fun I've had on this site. However, I no longer feel the same fun and excitement I once felt many months ago, the same fun and excitement I felt when I first joined.

At times, I feel that a Discord only stirred up problems in the end. Yet, maybe I shouldn't blame Discord, maybe it's the person who I am that's at fault.

Anyway, the lasts threads I'm going to take part in will be the thread assembling the group for the dungeon and the actual dungeon itself, no matter what dungeon it is. After those last threads, I'll be on my way.

I don't feel any more joy in writing here. However, I feel like I should at the very least just wrap up what I got before leaving.

I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever want to come back again in the future but as things are now, I just really don't want to stay here anymore. The problems are reoccurring but maybe the problem is just me, probably is.

2My Departure  Empty Re: My Departure 08/01/18, 06:28 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gifts?

3My Departure  Empty Re: My Departure 08/01/18, 06:31 pm

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

tf? trently pls dun leave

nah but fr fr. can't do anything to change your decision. sucks that you're gonna go, but imma miss you. you've been a really chill dude and all. idk much about the situations at hand but the problems are probably not you. again though, idrk the situation.

peace dude, hope things go well for you in the future.

4My Departure  Empty Re: My Departure 08/01/18, 08:17 pm

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Son its sad to see you go, but when you come back hopefully in the future PM me. I'll be here to welcome you back! Be good son with the move you recently have.

5My Departure  Empty Re: My Departure 08/01/18, 08:56 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oh Knux lol.
...but... gifts?

Okay okay, enough semi joking, I'm really sad to see you go, honest - but nonetheless, we all have to go someday, right? Someday none of us are going to be on this site. It's just life. But anyway... While I am sad to see you go, I wish you find enjoyment elsewhere.

Goodbye and good luck! Thumbs Up!

6My Departure  Empty Re: My Departure 08/01/18, 10:13 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

keep ur shit, ur gonna need it when you make ur comeback. Give it about a few months, the dungeon will be over and new plots will arise.

7My Departure  Empty Re: My Departure 08/01/18, 11:32 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hey, Trently.

I'm really sad to hear that you're leaving, but I already know about it. I apologize that you don't feel happy anymore on Magi World, and I hope that you end up coming back. Know that a lot of people here care for you and that we're sad to see you leave despite everything that happened. We're still your friend and you're still our's. I hope that wherever you go, you're happy.

Thank you for the wonderful experiences I had on Discord and I hope we finally get to rping with each other before you go.

8My Departure  Empty Re: My Departure 08/01/18, 11:57 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thank you for the kind words, everybody.

9My Departure  Empty Re: My Departure 09/01/18, 06:58 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sad seeing you leave, but good luck
Feel free to send me a PM if you wanna talk <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum