You are not connected. Please login or register

Secure the path [C] Lagi/Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secure the path [C] Lagi/Solo Empty Secure the path [C] Lagi/Solo 18/04/14, 03:33 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi has been hanging around in Zou for a while, he previously ordered some special pet food for the animal that he was about to capture. However, it seems that the trading routes have been blocked up by some ambitious bandits. There were people that were getting in the way of his progression. That means that these people would have to disappear, and the disappearing act would have to happen soon. Blocking the trade routes would mean that no new supplies could be arriving at Zou, and Lagi could run out of supplies in about a month. When everything starts to get backed up, you start to realize just how important those roads are. “The Zou Empire is pretty good, but they’re nothing like Reim standards. How much crime could they possibly be preventing on the streets, it seems as if the pettiest of thieves are starting to get bolder by the day. It’s kind of funny how that works, doesn’t the outskirts of their border count as a part of their kingdom as well?” Lagi hops on the back of Zygus who was shivering for a while; it seems to him that Zygus still didn’t get use to the cold. “Harsh conditions are a part of everyday life my friend, it’s how we cope with them that matters. “The bird made a small grunt as it flew off in the direction of the trading areas. The first thing that Lagi was planning to do was scout the area of the lines, pinpointing the exact location of the bandits became one of the highest priorities. “I’m not too sure about their strategy, but this is Zou were talking about. They shouldn’t be expecting an aerial assault of any kind, but life is full of their surprises. Too bad, they decide to play the wrong prank.

321/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After reaching the south west of the city right near the river and the mountains, Lagi zipped up his jacket even tighter. “I wonder how anyone could stand the temperature here; it’ll be uninhabitable if the place was any colder. Better yet, I wonder what kind of clothing that the bandits are wearing if they set up camp here; it must be some high grade thermal equipment. Mammoth skin maybe, who knows what’s on the black market these days. “ It was about time that Lagi did some scouting with Zygus. After Zygus circled around and covered ten meters, he noticed something in the distance. “Squack, Squack!” Lagi looked over to where Zygus was hovering; it seems that the bandits were at it again, another innocent bystander was starting to get caught in the crossfire this time. Or at least it looked like another innocent bystander, it seemed to lagi that this was another man that was trying to take on the mission. Lagi looked at the man with the sword that was approaching the other bandits, who seemed to be alerted by the man and quickly went over to attack him.

Down below, the bandits started to laugh maniacally as they look at the challenger up and down. “Zou must be so busy with their military operations that they can’t even send their own people to handle their own problems, did they fall so low as to send some nobody” The warrior readied his blade as he rushed over barbarically to attack, but failed miserably. It was a quick battle; it seemed to Lagi that there was a bandit that was hiding in the shadows the whole entire time. “I told you, but you just didn’t listen didn’t you There is no point in being a hero around these parts.”

626/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The arrogance of the bandits was hitting Lagi’s last straw, they just killed another innocent person. He was quiet for a few minutes; LAgi couldn’t believe that such a murderous event happened right in front of his eyes. “I can’t believe this; I thought they were sending someone capable to handle this. But he died so suddenly, how could this happen? Is this the fate of the weak? Even those with good intentions are fated to die at the hands of people that were more powerful than them. “It was one of life’s lessons; those with power will always take from others. It didn’t matter how much they had in their lives, it’s the simple fact of containing the ability to do it. “Alright then, Zygus! “Zygus flaps his wings intensively to launch a razor-like wind. The wind moves at the speed of 15/m's and the damage inflicts Cuts barely go past the skin and just start to touch tissue and muscle. However, easily knock-back opponents upon impact, sending them 15 meters away. This move also includes the use of collateral damage, sending trees, rocks, etc at the opponent, or crashing them into something while there moving at 15/ m's. In the bandits case, a few of them couldn’t even handle the fact that they were being hit by a c rank attack, they were defeated almost instantly as Lagi hopped down to check on the warrior that was brave enough to face them. “Please be alive….” Lagi would be highly upset if this man died on him, but apart of the sadness would be based off of guilt.

He just watched as the man engaged the enemy, but he didn’t want to interfere with the battle. Everyone wanted the reward, its only natural that you work hard for it. The man coughed up blood and slowly opened his eyes. “I need a doctor…” Lagi whistled twice, which made Zygus inclined to pick up the man and throw him on the back. LAgi then hops on Zygus and proceeds to fly back to Zou. “A little faster now Zygus, we should get there quick before he passes out because of blood loss. The man started to speak again after a few minutes of flying. “Who are you?” Lagi didn’t answer the question, he felt that is name wasn’t important. “It doesn’t matter, you’ll be home soon.”

1000/1000
Abilities used
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum