Fenhei
D-Tier
D-Tier

Argos / Spider YKuJJKx
Name: Argos
Tier: D-Tier
Type: Normal
Species: Spider
Appearance: Argos's size is around that of large dog from leg to thorax. Eight sleek legs carry around his body with surprising ease given his large abdomen, but it by no means as fast. His pace is seems to be focused and planned waiting for the right moment to take another step. The oddity of this creature aside from it's size is the human-like eyeball that emerges from his upper abdomen, it seems separate from the spider's actual eyes..and doesn't blink much. This particular fauna settles only along the cliffs and caverns of Fenhei's village..and said villagers kept their distance with good cause.
Normal spinnerets appear underneath his abdomen.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name:Megafauna
Trait Tier:D-Tier
Trait Requirement:
Trait Description:Compared to it's distant relatives of 'normal' spiders, this beast is now one of the apex predators of larger fauna. Beware if you have find yourself trailed by one of these..
Trait Effect: This Beast's basic attack will yield C-Tier Damage

Trait Name: Slow Drain
Trait Requirement: Functional fangs
Trait Description: As with normal spiders, Argos's fangs are able to produce toxins.
Trait Effect: Allows venom-based abilities to be utilized.

Trait Name: Optic
Trait Requirement:Throax eye must be functional
Trait Description: The bulbous eye on the spider's thorax can be utilized as another field of vision if it has the time and energy to do so.
Trait Effect: Allows precise field of vision from the back of it's thorax.

Last edited by Silverink on 09/09/17, 08:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Argos / Spider Empty Re: Argos / Spider 09/09/17, 03:18 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hound’s Fang - This sounds a lot like some kind of ability (if that). Zadi was actually directing you in the chat last night about some of this stuff, but idk if you saw any of it. Like him, I think this would be better turned into a trait that raises your beasts “D-Tier basic damage” to “C-Tier basic damage”.

Rabid - As Zadi suggested again, this would work better as “This beast is able to register venom-based abilities.”

Optic - Zadi suggested some kind of dodging once per thread trait, but I’m not entirely sure if we allow that. You’d be able to make an ability where your spider could like…roll (idk if a spider can really roll, maybe swing on a web? LOL) in a direction for 3-meters or something like that. Which could lead up to dodging things easier. But uh...I’ll talk to staff about it.

3Argos / Spider Empty Re: Argos / Spider 09/09/17, 07:46 pm

Fenhei

Fenhei
D-Tier
D-Tier

Edits made!

4Argos / Spider Empty Re: Argos / Spider 09/09/17, 08:26 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Megafauna - "Allows an upgrade from basic d-tier damage to C-Tier Damage." I think I'm just being picky, but I'd prefer if it was worded more like "This beast's basic attacks will deal C-Tier damage." or something like that. As it is right now, it's just worded a bit too confusing imo.

5Argos / Spider Empty Re: Argos / Spider 09/09/17, 08:29 pm

Fenhei

Fenhei
D-Tier
D-Tier

Edited!

6Argos / Spider Empty Re: Argos / Spider 09/09/17, 08:31 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved!

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yKuJJKx.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Argos
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Normal
[b]Species:[/b] Spider
[b]Appearance:[/b] Argos's size is around that of large dog from leg to thorax. Eight sleek legs carry around his body with surprising ease given his large abdomen, but it by no means as fast. His pace is seems to be focused and planned waiting for the right moment to take another step. The oddity of this creature aside from it's size is the human-like eyeball that emerges from his upper abdomen, it seems separate from the spider's actual eyes..and doesn't blink much. This particular fauna settles only along the cliffs and caverns of Fenhei's village..and said villagers kept their distance with good cause.
Normal spinnerets appear underneath his abdomen.

[b]Beast Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b]Megafauna
[b]Trait Tier:[/b]D-Tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b]
[b]Trait Description:[/b]Compared to it's distant relatives of 'normal' spiders, this beast is now one of the apex predators of larger fauna. Beware if you have find yourself trailed by one of these..
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This Beast's basic attack will yield C-Tier Damage

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Slow Drain
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Functional fangs
[b]Trait Description:[/b] As with normal spiders, Argos's fangs are able to produce toxins.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Allows venom-based abilities to be utilized.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Optic
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b]Throax eye must be functional
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The bulbous eye on the spider's thorax can be utilized as another field of vision if it has the time and energy to do so.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Allows precise field of vision from the back of it's thorax.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum