You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloody Knuckles [Lagi, Solo] C Tier

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Word has spread from Lagi’s recent success with the dungeon in Reim, and soon he has amassed quite the reputation for himself. This increase of fame has even reached the ears of the El Nagi clan; his father was quite amused that his son was finally becoming a man. However, it didn’t entirely convince him, so he felt as if Lagi needed a little more weight under his belt. “Let’s see how he handles this..”

At Lagi’s home, he received a letter about an underground tourney that was happening around Reim. The invitations to this tourney were exclusive, but there was a ticket in the envelope. “Hmm, I guess that dad wanted me to compete. What do you think Zygus? Think we can handle it?” Zygus nodded immediately with confidence, which helped influence, Lagi’s decision to participate. “Let’s see what they got then, shall we?” Lagi proceeded to the location of the underground fight club, fully prepared to do battle. Looking around the fight club, the cage was definitely massive. After walking in with his bird and taking a fighting stance, his first opponent walked forward. From what Lagi can observe from the man, he seemed like he was he was a Kung fu fighter of some sort.

“My name is orion, and prepare yourself to be defeated! “
Lagi jumped on Zygus and proceeded to taunt the man. “You don’t scare me at all, comeon! Let’s see if those steroid muscles of yours can back up your big talk! The bell rang and the fighter named Orion tried to do a running drop kick to knock Lagi off of Zygus. In response, Zygus flapped his wings to create a gust of wind. Zygus flaps his wings intensively to launch a razor-like wind. The wind moves at the speed of 15/m's and the damage inflicts Cuts barely go past the skin and just start to touch tissue and muscle. However, easily knock-back opponents upon impact, sending them 15 meters away. This move also includes the use of collateral damage, sending trees, rocks, etc at the opponent, or crashing them into something while there moving at 15/ m's In this case, Orion was blown out of the air and flew head first into the metal cage at 15 m/s. Lagi started laughing when that happened. “Hahaha, I don’t think you fell on your face too well. Are you feeling ok? ”

400/1000

Stamina left 130/150

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was time for the next opponent to appear;   IT looked like a sword fighter that wields a short sword. The warrior laughed haughtily at Lagi, getting his blade ready. “My name is Jaz, and its about time that I make some bird stew! The stew will be full of your blood…when you die!” Lagi had a strange facial expression the entire time that the knight was talking. “This guy seems a bit on the loopy side buddy, I think we should wrap it up as quickly as possible. The bell rings and the knight came charging in with his sword. However, the cage was big, and Zygus had enough space to keep himself hovered and away from the slash attacks. There was one point in the fight that the Warrior started to get frustrated at the two. “Come down here so I can destroy you!!!!” During this time, Lagi was thinking of a way to counter attack. The man was of a large build and seemed  to be able to take a lot of hits. “Hmm….” Lagi decided to use one of the new techniques that he taught Zygus a while back. “Ok Zygus, just like we practiced. “

Zygus sends out a magnetic pulse at a targeted area that repels all forms of metal that's B rank or lower. This does include the iron in the blood. Those effected will receive a magnetic push, that will send the effected individuals back 30 meters, *flying back if they have metal on them or their blood. The pulse moves as fast as 20 m/s , the damage can easily knock-back opponents upon impact and they might even suffer a broken bone. This move also includes the use of collateral damage for the opponent, crashing them into something while there moving at 20 m/s away from Zygus.  The opponent was pushed so hard that he almost went flying through the gate. “nooo!!!! “ JAz was screaming at the top of his lungs as he at a high speed.  The result was rather gruesome, but the technique worked. Lagi was a little bit excited at the fact. “Ok, we have one more opponent buddy!”

762/1000

100/150 Stamina Left

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The last opponent was definitely the most intimidating. It didn’t seem as if he was fazed at all from the last two opponents that Lagi faced. From the moment that the last challenger walked inside the cage, Zygus started to growl immediately. He only does this when the person that walks in has the heaviest scent of blood; this opponent has probably killed a lot of people. “The name is Cain, it’s a pleasure.” Lagi said nothing in return, he already had a feeling that the current persona that this man was putting on was nothing more than a facade. Then, the bell started to ring. Zygus started to flap his wings intensively, trying to create a tornado. Cain was actually surprised that this attack was occurring, he didn’t know that the bird was capable of such force. “Huh?! Such power?! I thought you were nothing more than a weakling?!” Zygus flaps his wings intensively to create a massive tornado that spreads out about 30 meters from where the technique is launched. The actual size of the tornado is 15 meters in scale. Within the contents of the tornado, there are metallic shimmer shards that 9 meters in length and 4 meters in width. The tornado can pull in those with c rank strength or lower to none within that meter range, where they will be sucked in and take damage periodically. The wind moves at the speed of 25/m's, and those sucked in would be spinning around at 25 m/s. Cuts tear straight through muscle and are able to nick the bone, each post that they're inside the tornado. “Ugh…Dammit!” Cain would say this as he was sucked into the vortex that Zygus created. The crowd started to cheer as the refree looked over to Cain’s damaged body and called for the bell. “The winner is… El Nagi!” Lagi waved his hand to the crowd, content with the result. After signing a few autographs, he went to claim his prize.

1000/1000

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum