You are not connected. Please login or register

Nightly Killings [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] Empty Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] 13/07/17, 06:52 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
265/265
MAGOI
160/160
NOTES
-
WC
285/1500

T
he first time the Fumeiyona Gang struck the quaint town of Mubobi was when the clocks rang midnight, a thick fog overcoming the buildings. They managed to run blood down the streets as their cruel weapons pierced through several townsmen. As one part of their members recklessly reaped lives, another part ravaged the stores of the village, taking all that they could carry on their bare backs.

The second night came, and so had the gang. It was clearer than before, but once more the Fumeiyona was able to senselessly kill more of the town. They stole banks of food and money from the residents and then left before two hours had passed.

The third time Mubobi's attackers came knocking, they had tried to prepare themselves for it. Measly barriers were erected and several men armed themselves with weapons. But, the Fumeiyona reaped the same results, though their harvest of blood and supplies was smaller.

The fourth night came and the authorities stood among their people, their weapons drawn to protect the village. The walls had grown, but so had the Fumeiyona. The gang ruthlessly struck once more, this time bringing torches to burn down buildings to punish their growing retaliation.

But on the dawn of the fifth day, the nearby military camp had noticed their plight. While there was little that they were capable of doing to assist Mubobi, they did send out a three man group with the orders to protect the village from further harm. It was clear from their commanding officer that they would not return for the sixth night. They could not afford to return, and they were to take no risks to their lives in the upcoming fight.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Job Details:

Inventory:

Techniques Used:

Last edited by Jingyi Hou on 14/07/17, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] 13/07/17, 07:01 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
265/265
MAGOI
160/160
NOTES
-
WC
555/1500

J
ingyi laid Nature's Scorn across her lap as she leaned back, ruby eyes closing with an audible sigh. The other members of the three-man squad were unfamiliar to her, and from the looks on their faces, they didn't wish to talk.

Turning her head to the side, the redhead opened her eyes to gaze out of the open-backed carriage that they were riding to Mubobi. Their transportation wasn't too bad, with the rocking of the vehicle more than bearable for all three soldiers. It was just a shame that the carriage ride was an utterly boring one, and the feeling that she was going to fall asleep was an unbearable one.

"C'mon, this isn't the time to nap," Jingyi mumbled to herself, her words accented by two light slaps to her cheeks. Breathing deeply, the soldier closed her eyes briefly before snapping them open. Moving her Magic Weapon off her lap, the girl turned around and sat up on her knees. Grabbing the side of the open carriage, Jingyi leaned out to peer at the passing landscape. They were currently passing through some woodlands, and Jingyi made it a game for herself to spot any and all woodland creatures that she could find.

And that's how Jingyi spent the two hour trip in the carriage to Mubobi, watching the scenery and keeping track of any and all things that they passed on their way to the village. While it certainly may have seemed childish to the other two soldiers, Jingyi didn't mind much. It was a twinge of fun, after all.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

3Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] 13/07/17, 07:11 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
265/265
MAGOI
160/160
NOTES
-
WC
807/1500

R
olling into the village, Jingyi couldn't help but feel pitiful for its citizens. They were still recovering mentally, physically, and emotionally from the last five attacks. Men argued about rations and defense, women and children cried, and everyone else did their best to clean up the mess that the Fumeiyona had left the nights prior.

Several buildings were nothing but burnt wood and ash, their neighbors suffering from scorch marks and general dampness. But, as Jingyi and her squad disembarked the carriage, they would discover that the most sickening sight was the wounded and dead.

In the middle of the village, medical tents have been erected due to the fact that their small hospital was already overflowing. People from all walks of life inhabited the area, either hurt or volunteering to help the understaffed medical team. Off to the side of it was a pile of dead bodies being identified, loaded, and then carted off to what was presumably a burial site. While the group of corpses was a small one, it still pained Jingyi to see so many lost fathers, mothers, and children. There was no doubt that the Fumeiyona would pay for what they did to the Mubobi.

A woman found Jingyi and the other two who confirmed their identities as the soldiers sent to assist protect the village before leading them away. By following the short lady, they found themselves outside what was the council's office, a place where they would discuss the strategy to protect Mubobi.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

4Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] 13/07/17, 08:40 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
265/265
MAGOI
160/160
NOTES
-
WC
1048/1500

T
he council remained of 2 men, the third of their members having been killed during the raids. For an hour they spoke to Jingyi and her partners, explaining anything that they hadn't already known. They spoke of any weaknesses in defense, of the supplies they had, and the meager weapons they had to protect themselves. It was truly a pitiful situation.

It was Jingyi who suggested that they had all of the village members gather in the middle of town and erect miniature walls around them. Zilou, a soldier who was older than she, added that they could close off streets and allies to further prevent the Fumeiyona from digging deeper into the town.

The meeting adjourned shortly after, with an additional decision: Zilou would take protect the north-western part of the barrier, their other member Nija, would take the north-eastern. The villagers would pool their strength in the south-western corner, and Jingyi was stationed to the south-eastern.

Jingyi immediately got to work helping the villagers set up their defense against the invaders. Burial procedures paused so their efforts could go to set up tents and sleeping places for the population of Mubobi. The "walls" they had already made moved to encircle the grouping of tents, with separate teams tasked with creating more barriers. And so, that's how the entire town worked almost seamlessly together in order to protect Mubobi, their ranks including Nija, Zilou, and Jingyi.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Last edited by Jingyi Hou on 14/07/17, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

5Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] 14/07/17, 11:56 am

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
265/265
MAGOI
160/160
NOTES
Muse
WC
1428/1500

T
he sky began to turn pink as the sun descended, its golden form disappearing behind the horizon. The air turned tenser than it was before as if every citizen of Mubobi was holding their breath. Patrolling around the city, Jingyi checked their defenses. While it was far from perfect, it would have to do against the Fumeiyona. They had nothing else, after all.

As she passed the men who defended their corner of the "wall", she could see their determined look, but most of all she could see their fear. There was a darkness in their eyes, one that caused them to grip their weapons with white knuckles and to look at each other with doubt. Jingyi stopped there to talk to a couple of them, reassuring them that this was the last night.

"The Fumeiyona are just a group of cruel bullies. If we stand up to them- show them that Mubobi won't buckle, then they won't return. They have easier prey, so attacking here would be useless for them," Jingyi informed the villagers with a gentle smile, her eyes narrowed in determination. She pumped her fists in the air before gesturing to the measly walls they had erected around the group tents. "And more than that, you have the strength of your village behind you! You have the strength of knowing that you are the protectors of your family. They only know the adrenaline of a fight. We will win." Jingyi reassured them, her smile turning pleased as they begun to mutter optimistically between themselves.

With a nod of her red head, Jingyi continued with her walk around. She next set upon her two "partners", each with a small group of villagers to help them hold down their positions. The both of them had their weapons drawn, watching the distance in anticipation for their battles. And then Jingyi returned to her own spot, finding her place within her own small group of troops.

And then the terror descended. The Fumeiyona's terrifying yells pierced the air as the gang rushed into the city. As hoped, the barricades of pits and some walls they had installed did slow their advancement into the small village. The breath that Mubobi was holding in released as the first of the gang entered view.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

6Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] 14/07/17, 12:17 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
265/265
MAGOI
145/160
NOTES
Muse
WC
1839/1500

J
ingyi was quick to unsheath Nature's Scorn, the spear twirling between her hands before she fell into stance. She stood in front of the group assigned to her, eyeing the few Fumeiyona who had managed to reach into the heart of the village.

Pouring Magoi into her weapon, the Magic Function of the Magic Weapon began to shine, a bright light in the otherwise dim village. The sight caught the view of both enemy and ally alike, but Jingyi kept her eyes on the closest man to her position. He was dressed in dark clothes and a bandana with a cutlass hanging in his grip.

She waited till he was meters away before lunging forwards and stabbing the ground with her spear causing a Piercing Growth of thorns to erupt out of the dirt. The thorns blazed forwards in a trail. He managed to stop before he ran into the thorns, but Jingyi stepped around the growth and hooked the end of her spear into the goon's clothes before yanking him downwards into the thorns. The sound of pain filled howls echoed in the air as the man fell face-first into the meter tall thorns. Jingyi didn't stop to watch him roll off the thorns and grip his now ripped up face.

Her gaze flicked to the next goon who rushed at her, his sword raised to launch a Twisted Strike upon her foe. Jingyi twirled the spear in her hands, once more pouring Magoi into the weapon as her ruby eyes narrowed. The man descended upon her, but the soldier quickly stabbed his sword-wielding wrist. Natures Scorn's Magic Function activated, unleashing a Piercing Growth into his limb. It was a grotesque sight, seeing thorns erupt from the goon's skin and ripping up his body eternally. Jingyi, still unused to the visuals, turned her head away and frowned, doing her best to block out his yells.

The rest of her group were quick to dispatch the other goons who rushed into their range, but one slipped past their ranks to reach Jingyi. The soldier widened her stance, her eyes narrowing as she studied the goon. Her grip on Natures Scorn tightened as Jingyi dived into the fray, swiping her spear and stabbing it into the goon. Despite the fact that the Magic Function wasn't active, the weapon was still a strong one that downed the small man. His weapon went skittering, and Jingyi heard the menacing laughter of a deep-voiced man.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

7Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Nightly Killings [Job/Solo] 14/07/17, 12:36 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
245/265
MAGOI
140/160
NOTES
Muse
WC
1500+/1500

J
ingyi turned to face the man who spoke to her, her red eyes narrowing as she studied him. He was dressed far nicer than the men around him, and his sword was of a better quality than the others. His hair was stylized and he even had white teeth, but his image was ruined by the dried blood on his blade and the nasty smirk he wore on his face.

The redhead, unintimidated by his laughter, shot back a grin as she adjusted her grip on Nature's Scorn. There was no need for words between the two for their deadly dance quickly followed their acknowledgment of each other. The Head Gangster lunged forwards, his sword raised for a Gutting Stab. Jingyi watched carefully as he neared, her heels digging into the earth as she tensed up her body. Just as the blade was seconds away from piercing her armored abdomen, Jingyi Power Steped away, twirling away from the attack with practiced grace. Her own weapon speared forwards in an attempt to wound him, but the gangster simply smirked and parried Natures Scorn away.

With her own confident smirk, Jingyi narrowed her eyes and pointed her spear in front of her. Her knuckles turned white around the handle of the wooden weapon as she began to pour more of her Magoi into the Magic Weapon's Magic Function. The circle etched onto the blade glowed goldenly, casting a sinister light on the gangster's face. She had one chance to hit him with her weapon lest she wastes her Magoi.

The two lunged forwards, their weapons crossing while Jingyi remained conscious of keeping Natures Scorn's blade from stabbing anything. They shoved each other off, and their dance continued. The Gangster stabbed forwards with his weapon, but Jingyi used her swift feet to evade the attack. They continued with their dual, but luckily for her, after a downswing of his sword, her foe left an opening.

Preparing her weapon, the soldier threw herself at the man. Her weapon's aim was true as Natures Scorn stabbed into the gangster's gut, the piercing quickly followed by a restrained scream. Jingyi stumbled away from Fumeiyona's leader as thorns burst out from his side, its brethren quickly tearing into his inner organs. Seconds passed before the man fell forwards, his breathing ragged as he pulled the spear out of his side.

Jingyi quickly recovered her weapon, her eyes narrowing in pity as she saw the man grasp at the thorns. Taking a harsh breath herself, Jingyi kicked with all her force into his side, the might of the blow killing the man. He would've died either from his wounds or from his crimes, either way, Jingyi told herself as she backed up.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Ability Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum