Missing Villagers I/III [Solo / Plot / Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
“Where did mommy go? I want my mommy!” The child screamed, deafening Rima in the process. She wanted to tell the kid to just shut up, but she felt kind of bad thinking that way. After all, the kid’s mother was one of the numerous people that had gone missing around these parts. One minute she was here, the next she was nowhere to be found. If Rima had been here a single night sooner, she might have been able to actually stop some of these abductions. However, she didn’t plan on dwelling on this fact. While the entire situation was somewhat sad, her interests mainly lied in the the so-called “pale-faced men” that were behind all of it.

“Pale-faced men?” The purple magician would ask again, trying to get whatever information the elder had out of him, as he seemed to constantly want to change the subject. Was this intentional? Or was he just old, and it kept slipping his mind. Whatever the case was, Rima had finally managed to squeeze the info she needed out of him. “Ah, yes, the abductions. According to most of the villagers, the pale-faced men typically enter through the north gate. Young lady, if there is anything you can do about this, please..” he would cry out, getting on his knees and tugging on the bottom of Rima’s dress.
magoi: 380 / 380 | stamina: 80 / 80
WC - 226
A695AD

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 13/07/17, 02:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
It wasn’t much to go on, but she was going to put in her all to figure this conundrum out. She was going to pull an all-nighter near the northern gate, in attempt to catch one of these “pale-faced men”. In all reality, the thought of seeing them frightened her. What if it really was him? What would she do if she couldn’t hold her own against him? The mere thought of that man’s blood-stained porcelain mask caused her to shutter. The feeling of both anger and fear filled her mind, making it much harder for her to think clearly.

However, she would be forced back into reality by a sudden loud noise. It was that child again. The one who kept screaming out for his mother. Rima decided to finally confront the kid, not out of anger, but out of sympathy. “There, there.” she would coo, stroking the side of his face with her hand. She knew it wasn’t much, but it was enough to calm him down for the time being. “I’ll do my best to get your mommy back. You’re not alone in this, I know how it feels to lose someone dear to you.” With that said, it was about time for her to set-up camp. She only had four hours before dusk hit, so she might as well try to get a bit of sleep in first.
magoi: 380 / 380 | stamina: 80 / 80
WC - 458
A695AD

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 13/06/17, 07:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
They had supplied her with provisions for the night, that and a nice watchtower to keep an eye out during all of this. It wasn’t incredibly tall, but it was enough to get a nice view on the northern gate. Pushing that goal aside, the purple-haired girl would find herself rubbing her hands together in a greedy manner. “I wonder what kind of snacks they prepared for me.” she would mutter to herself, practically drooling on the sack in front of her. Upon ripping the cloth off, her eyes would now lay upon a feast like none other. Dried meat, cheese, bread, you name it. The mere sight of food like this brought a tear to her eye.

As hungry as she might have been, she wasn’t going to touch it until later that night. It was time for her to get a bit of sleep in, if she was able to. The elder promised to wake her up before the sun had completely set, so she most likely only had about three hours to sleep. It wasn’t much, considering a normal nap of hers can easily stretch out to as long as ten hours. Despite feeling a bit disappointed about the lack of sleep she would get, she had to accept it.
magoi: 370 / 380 | stamina: 80 / 80
WC - 500+
A695AD

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 13/06/17, 07:44 am; edited 4 times in total

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
Three and a half hours pass…

“Miss, are you still with us?” A gentle voice would say, soft hands tugging at her limp body. “Huh..?” Rima would moan out, still in a half-conscious state. After a few seconds, the magician would realize what was going on. “Oh!” she would yell out, startled. “Who are you?” Rima would ask, blushing at the sight of such a beauty. She didn’t mind being woken up by someone like her, it left a much better impression than some crusty old man could have. The unknown lady couldn’t help but giggle at Rima’s reaction. “Ah, that’s right, we haven’t met yet. I’m the elder’s daughter, you may call me Biyu.” she would say, bowing to the magician in a formal manner. If Rima hadn’t been lying down, she would have properly greeted her as well. Instead, she would simply bow her head.

After the short introduction, it was time for Biyu to leave. Everyone in the village was to stay within their living quarters for the night to avoid confusion for Rima, whom was going to be watching the village all night. Though, deep down, the purple magician couldn’t help but wish Biyu could have stayed a bit longer. It would have been nice to make another friend, especially such a pretty-looking one. Pushing her own desires aside, it was time for her to begin watch. According to the elder, these “pale-faced men” didn’t have an exact time they showed up, all he knew was they only struck at night. Which, it officially was now.
WC - 500+
A695AD

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 13/06/17, 07:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
“Keke…” Rima would cackle to herself, eyeing the nearby cheesecloth. Licking her plum-colored lips, she would already find herself tackling the delicious treats inside. However, even this girl had a form of self-control. She would start off with only a single piece of dried meat, and cheese. The meat was surprisingly tender, unlike most dried products she’s eaten in the past, as most were very tough. The delicious flavor of cheese melted directly into her mouth, causing her to let out an unexpected moan. ‘What the hell, how is this so good?!’ she thought to herself, preserving the flavors in her mouth as long as possible. She couldn’t help but feel a bit sad, when it was gone. Even though her desire to eat all of it was intense, she would hold herself back for the time being.

Wrapping the cheesecloth back around the food, she would place her eyes back on the gate. Nothing, still. It wasn’t much of a surprise, as only about ten minutes had passed by. However, this would only remind her of how long this was actually going to take. “Wait a second.” she would stop for a second, thinking back ever so slightly. Plopping a fist into her other hand gently, the young magician had a brilliant idea. Raising her Headless Caster above her head, she would proceed to trace a circle in the air. “Owl Alarm!” Purple Rukh would flutter about her catalyst, pulling and forming nearby bacteria into a single point. Slowly, out of nothingness, a 70cm great-horned owl would come into reality.

By pointing her catalyst in a single direction, the owl would glide off towards the northern gate. The avian would fly around, searching for any nearby life to detect. Unfortunately, to no avail. However, the magician wasn’t going to stop there. She would continue using the owl to her advantage, keeping it mid-air for the time being. If she wasn’t able to detect anything, her newly conjured buddy would, for sure. However, her deep concentration on both the gate and her owl would be broken. A loud shrieking sound would come from directly behind her. This was not the sound of her owl, for it was the sound of someone in this village, letting out a bloodcurdling scream. Rima would shift her eyes in the other direction, coming face-to-face with a tall humanoid figure.
WC - 500+
A695AD

Owl Alarm Trained [250+/250]:

Combat Log:

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 13/06/17, 07:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
She wasn’t entirely sure, but the person’s body type seemed to be that of a male. However, she might have been wrong. What mainly grasped her attention, was this figure’s pale white mask. It was completely white, not a single stain on it. With fear digging at her very core, she found herself paralyzed. “Ah..” she would let out of her mouth, incapable of actually muttering a word. Despite the two being so close together, the figure would simply hop down from the ten-meter tower. With the thud sound of his feet hitting the ground, Rima managed to get a grip back into reality. She would peak over the edge, watching the masked man as he made off into the woods beyond.

“Shit..” Rima would mutter to herself, gripping the handle of her Headless Caster. Black nails, digging into her tanned skin. Without another thought, the magician would hop off the tower herself. However, before hitting the ground, the magician would stop mid-air. This was the power of “Flight”, a powerful strength magic that she had learned during her travels. “I won’t let you get away, not again!” she would yell out, her emotions began to peak. Black rukh would begin to gather around her, swarming near her geta.  

It was as if a tremendous force pushed the girl, throwing her across the night sky. This was the maximum speed of her flight spell, exceeding that of any mere mortal. With this, she was bound to catch the culprit. However, her mind was weighed by countless questions. Was that the man from her past? The man whom killed her brother? It was strange to her, but his presence was completely different from then. Though, she couldn’t drop the feeling that the two were related. Whatever the case was, she would track this man as well as she could. The least she could do was put an end to these damned abductions.
magoi: 340 / 380 | stamina: 80 / 80
WC - 500+
A695AD

Abilities Used:

Combat Log:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum