You are not connected. Please login or register

Why am I here? (Plot/Solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why am I here? (Plot/Solo) Empty Why am I here? (Plot/Solo) 16/09/14, 12:44 am

Trever Winnett

Trever Winnett
D-Tier
D-Tier

Trever just seemed to be walking around Reim. He was approached by a man that came up and asked him why he was here. Trever gave him a quizzical look and the man reinstated the question better. He asked Trever why he was in Reim. "Well its because I was born here," Trever replied. The man then asked him why he was still here. Trever wasn't fully sure how to answer that. So he decided to walk around and think about it. "Uh, I'll get back to you on that, ok," Trever said walking around to think. Well, why am I still in Reim? he thought. He thought about all that was going on. He figured that a good reason was to get stronger. He didn't feel strong enough to explore the world yet. Another reason would be because his family was there. And maybe another reason was that he still wanted to meet others here. Trever thought about these answers and was satisfied. He returned to the man. "I would think I'm still here because I want to get stonger, my family is here, and there are still people I would like to meet," he said. The man thanked him for his answer and Trever decided to walk off thinking about how he answered.

(219 words)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum