3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thorsten Ove

Thorsten Ove
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Details:

Spoiler:

Thorsten, had just woken from his well rested sleep. The bright and early morning day in Zou, or 'Kou' some pronounce. The young man, eyes full of yellow colored eye boogers. Mouth had a nice small trail of saliva stained on his cheek and the corner of his mouth. He looking freshly woken up from coma without being taken care of. One member of the caravan noticed this as they turned to look over their shoulder. The air filled with heavy ale, and takern cups spread across the floor. I just knew they had been drinking for the uthm time of this trip. They always seem to end up back at the inn drunken and stumbling over themselves. I found it quite funny to watch, but I never showed it surly thought of it. " Um.. Guys, Any work request today? " Usually I don't ask, but it seemed they possibly wouldn't remember me talking to them either way. Moving his hands up to his eyes to wipe the crust and eye boogers away. One little rotation around with his index finger and he felt like it was another world.

Shaking his head to get the dizzy feeling away, only making it worse. He'd release a small whimper, and stand to his feet from the old bed. Barely moving from the same height he was on the bed, Thorsten moved to the bath room, holding a ragged bag that rolled out. Getting into the little bathing area of the room, I did unroll his items for morning preparations. " Feeling some way? Feeling together all today~ OOooooOOoo " he'd begin singing in multiple tones and producing sounds horrible to the ears. Dipping the bristles of his brush into the water and sticking it into his mouth to brush his teeth, the wooden finely craved and sanded down making it glide gently back and forth in and out his mouth no splinters or anything. The water giving an refreshing sort of out look as I continue to brush, the scent of leftover roasted and stew, I got all jittery. Removing the brush from his mouth, I spit to the side and look around seeing a dirty mirror. My garments basically all white, and a little bit of gray, being cautious was top priority. Running his hands through his hair to get it quite messy, and the shine from outside breaking into the creeks from the wooden boards make them light up. The day was nice, and my mind made up to preform well on the task today once he knew what he needed to do.

" Ove, Your doing today task. Stark, said loudly with an contract in his hand. " Ove, You are to locate, capture or kill if needed some Slavers capturing nobles in the local area. Go off to the housing district to look around the area. Don't fail the Caravan. Also Have Fun~ " That's how Stark, usually spoke when reading off details of jobs around the local area. Shaking his head, he'd move back over to his bed, gripping the hilt of Gumata; A dwarven axe, he'd discovered along the way which fit him in fighting. Before placing it on the holster, he'd strum it like an guitar, feeling like one of those bards in the Inn's mocking them to show off to the other members of the caravan. Light laughter filled room, as I left in the misted of it.

The town was calm in the morning, and his eye boogers seemed to still be there. Rotating his fingers away to get eye lashes and the crust out, he'd look up from the ground since I tilted my head at the ground. The slightly breeze picking up, as Thorsten cut into a alleyway. Spinning Gumata easily around just holding the grip, I locked it into place on at the back of my bottom, horizontally. It holster mimicked that of an short sword on the hip or waist. " Moving across the rooftops should give a better overlook. Hopefully people don't wonder what's happening. " Placing his hands on the side of an building, he'd stick his fingers through the brick easily, and just start climbing up scaling it easy. Making it to the roof only taking a couple minutes, he'd enter an small sprint to run across the roof tops, heading in what seemed to be more of an housing district.

Moving at a good steady pace, this large mount? Or Dog? I didn't know what to actually describe the beast or canine animal that stood next too. A women who looked taller then me, by far. She has a slim physique, and carries herself well while walking. No expression seemed to be present or was it just my eye sight from the distant? I couldn't know until I started slowing my pace and getting in closer. Platinum Hair, is what I could get from her, and a flower in her bang. It complimented her appeared, but I'm to un-talkative to speak to her.  Dropping into an nearby alley as she probably passed it or not, he'd step from it and speak in a short sentence. " Oppai-San, Job? Um.. want to assist? No problem, If you don't want. " His eyes wide, like the child he is. Staring over the girl and her dog whom, might actually be barking and snarling at him since he's a strange. Blank Expression ran along my face, and cold shivers down my back from the dogs gaze.

word count: 920/1,500

Last edited by Thorsten Ove on 14/04/17, 07:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Caravan, New Friends, Slaves? [Job/Diana]  Bro2Vi0

| Thorsten Ove |

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus

A shaky hand reached towards her with a fresh piece of parchment. It was fresh, the ink still wet, glimmering in the candlelight. She could barely get a glimpse of his face even though he was sitting across from her. It seemed she was going deeper and deeper into this 'business'. Mars had her chasing even the shadiest of jobs now a days. The old man spoke, "Ever deal with slavers, hunta?" Diana leaned back into her chair. "No-- maybe," she sighed, impatiently waiting for him to dismiss her. The paper began to curl up from the moisture as it dried. Her pale hands held it straight as her ruby eyes read the neatly written calligraphy on the page. The man cackled at her body language. "Ya betta watch out littl' lady." His mere presence felt like it was there to mock her. She didn't care that they were slavers-- it was the context that pulled her into this job. A kidnapping was much more severe than barely legal trading habits. "Is there anything else?" she snapped, folding the parchment neatly in her pocket. "No, no... nothin' of importance." As she stood up, he grabbed ahold of her arm, carefully slipping something into her hand and clasping his hands around it. "A hunta like you should have beasts, eh?" he cackled, coughing as he sat back down in his chair. Diana acknowledged the object in her hand before leaving the shady building.

Pluto immediately rose up, pressing his keen nose against her hand. His nostrils flared as he sniffed around her, barking as a signal he picked up a trail. Diana was intrigued that an old man had such a thing in his possession. "Damn you, old man," she muttered, smirking as she pocketed the strip of cloth in her hand. Diana let Pluto take the lead, keeping up with him as he dashed through the streets. Her mind was focused solely on one thing. Inevitably, they had to slow down as people began to amass. While they gave the two enough room, there was no ensuring their safety unless they moved slowly. Pluto kept his muzzle close to the ground as he followed the scents. He stopped, snapping his jaws toward a conspicuous child that emerged from an alleyway.

Diana spared a side glance at the boy, squinting as she examined him. He certainly wasn't a threat. With a rough tug, the dog stepped back but he would not allow the boy to get any closer to his master. 'Children know no fear, do they?' she thought, looking down at the boy. "There is no place for a boy like you where I'm going," she said coldly. However, this boy seemed different than a normal child. She could tell he was bothered by Pluto but not as afraid as he should be. Diana had heard of child assassins but hit men usually worked by themselves. His motives evaded her but she was curious as to how he would answer her. Pluto was still uneasy although this child, if as trained as she thought, would not pose much of a threat to them. Perhaps it was because he was armed. After being in Kou, she thought he would be used to everyone being armed. Diana tugged on him again which made him sit but he wouldn't cease his defensive growling.

Word Count ( 561 | 1500 )

Weapons:
Beasts:

Caravan, New Friends, Slaves? [Job/Diana]  001
Caravan, New Friends, Slaves? [Job/Diana]  002Caravan, New Friends, Slaves? [Job/Diana]  003

Thorsten Ove

Thorsten Ove
C-Tier
C-Tier

Thorsten, just looks wide eye at the women. Memorized by the platinum hair she had. The dog that accompanied her, didn't bother him as long as it didn't attack. It was rather hostile. Nothing he could really blame the pet's feelings for as he did just appear from the roof to the alley way. The women could tell that he wasn't afraid of the beast, but knew I had my jitters of its appearance, and how furious he or she could possibly be.

Thorsten, and animals weren't something that got along, but also left a intriguing story for him. He felt the awkward conversation about to begin with the platinum haired oppai.
The thing she said was ' No place for a boy' this left him puzzled. Thorsten height is of a boy, his age the beginning of his early teenage years, so the insult stuck to him. A crease along he corner of his lips formed, and a small vein almost presented itself. He doesn't have an aura of sorts so no hostility appeared. This time he knew talking might help him.

" Capture Slavers. . . Old Oppai-Desu " speaking the directive of his job. He shared his fair chuckle in calling her an old bimbo, hopefully getting the red blushed face from her or a reaction. Thorsten would dart his eyes along the platinum oppai's body, and physique to examine her. The move them over to her companion. His or Her fur looked silky smooth, and brushed througholy. Thorsten sort of wanted to touchs the canines, mane and actually reached for it disregarding respect, and manners for a second due his childish behavior and curiosity.

Word Count: 1,199/1,500

| Thorsten Ove |

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus

The boy had been silent until he spoke word of slavers with a pause of laughter. It seemed her assumptions were correct but her feelings still lied in the same place. It was a few times now he said a foreign word, unknown to her. She was confused whether he was addressing her as such or if it was a weird quirk. There was no reaction to be given aside from the slight raise of her brow. Her expression suddenly turned into a sharp glare as he reached for Pluto. Diana would grab onto his arm roughly, disregarding her strength. It would be enough to cause some bruising but not enough to break it. She would pull it away from the dogs jaw right before it snapped shut. If she had not done this, his arm would have surely been gone. The surrounding air would grow thick and pressuring as she glared down at the boy. For a moment she would stay like that before taking a deep breath. She was unsure how young he was but he was not the smartest tool in the shed. After letting go of his arm, she would begin to speak.

"You don't want to lose your arm, do you?"

Pluto was even more high strung now, his maw drooling with potent acids that sizzled on the earth below. His thirst for blood and combat was a desirable trait but was not good in normal situations. Diana could feel the hairs begin to stand up on his body and his muscles tense. She would need to distract him soon. "Follow us if you wish but do not get in our way," she snapped, tugging the beast as she began to walk away from the boy. Pluto began sniffing around again, pulling Diana around the neighborhood for a while. They ended up in a shady area where Pluto stopped in front of a building. At first glance, it looked like a normal building. But upon walking up to it, the door was revealed to be a simple illusion. "Magic..." Diana made a quick hand gesture to signal him to circle the building. It was a few seconds before he returned. "Perhaps there is a hidden entrance somewhere," she mumbled, shaking her left hand.

The action would have been weird at first but would all come together as she slammed her fist into the wall. This created a huge hole in the wall. It was revealed as the debris cleared from the air. Diana coughed a few times, swatting the dust from her face. Out of the remaining dust cloud came an array of vines targeted at her. She managed to dodge a few but the rest hit her in various spots of her body. It did not hurt as much as she thought it would, only leaving minor cuts. "Tch." Diana quickly drew her blade, slicing it diagonally with all her strength whilst rotating on her heel. A few grunts were heard followed by an audible thump. "Don't get yourself killed kid," she said, turning her head towards the boy. Diana would quickly sheath her sword before dashing into the building. Pluto followed after her with haste, tearing his teeth into the nearest slaver which would kill him instantly. He would then spend a few seconds devouring the man.

A few of the slavers that Diana had cut down got back up, a glow coming from their magic tools. 'Did they heal?' she asked herself, unsheathing her sword again. She would slice twice diagonally in a cross shape in wide arches in front of her, sending the men down again with deeper cuts than before. This time, Diana would go over to them and swiftly decapitate them with her sword. There were only a few slavers left but she was curious as to how the boy would do. Pluto soothed his aggression by feeding on the fresh kills provided for him. While he was not a fan of the taste of human flesh, it was food. For a dog that constantly needed to eat, he could not afford to be picky. Though, this made Diana wonder if these slavers were to be kept alive. Shrugging, she casually walked over to the various cages scattered around the room. They were locked and required some sort of key but she just bent the bars open.

However, the captured slaves sat around Diana like they were awaiting some type of order. "Are you all broken? Get out of here already," she growled, annoyed at their needless dependence. There were some children that stayed behind, clearly scared the scene happening before them. Diana would shake off the blood from her sword before returning it to its sheath. She whistled Pluto over since he was finished. "Take these kids somewhere safe," she ordered. The children were even more terrified of the dog but he did not seem to mind. "Go on. He only eats bad people. You don't need to worry. We're here to save you." Her voice was gentle and soothing which seemed to calm them down as they reluctantly climbed atop his back. Pluto got up and carefully carried his cargo out of the building. She was not sure where he would take them but she was confident that they were safe.

Word Count ( 1448 | 1500 )
Stamina ( 345 | 395 )
OOC ( I've defeated four and I left four for you. )

Abilities Used:

Caravan, New Friends, Slaves? [Job/Diana]  002Caravan, New Friends, Slaves? [Job/Diana]  003

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

The platinum hair oppai, grabbed his arm back. Thorsten seemed shocked at first. Her hand felt smooth, and gentle while hiding strong strength behind it. A smile. It came to his face when he felt the grip tighten, trying to measure her strength from the grip alone. Something else broke his focus and made his face wrinkle up; Smells and smoke arising from where his arm was leading. Moving his eyes left to look at the dog once more, its maw was drenched and soaking drool. The drool burning through stone below the dog. That smile from before got larger, the dropped into a puzzled look.

Swishing his head left and right, he didn't mean to almost get his arm bitten. No harm was done in the end. Birds passing over head, with the sky clear and streets dying down. Thorsten, felt the pressure and soft touch of the oppai's hand leave his arm. There wasn't any injury, or hand print on his arm. His skin was sturdy, and whale like. Doubt she would've known that from just looking at him. Keeping that to himself, her words came to his ears again. Moving along behind her. The dog looked to be hyper active, more like sprung ready for action as he or she searched. Thorsten feintly scanned around the buildings while keeping pace.

The area shady, literally. The building covered behind multiple buildings. Thorsten, literally stood out behind Diana in the area. His attire was all white, so when they stood in overcasting shadows from building he was obvious. However if he wanted to be gone from sight, he wouldn't be walking. We followed pluto's nose to locate the building. As far as building goes it was a warehouse, and wasn't worn down. Not until, the platinum oppai smashed a hole through the wall and created the entrance. Engaging into battle. Thorsten, took off through the smoke after the Oppai. He wasn't a heavy Imuchakk, so he dipped and weaved through the cloud of smoke from the wall; making way from the wall to a support beam out of site. Inside it was pretty dark, and grunts were heard as Diana, and her dog took slavers out. Some died at her hands, however Thorsten wasn't shookth by her skills, he only knew that if he killed someone. He wouldn't be able to handle such matters.

Scanning the area, four slavers stood at each side of the room. Flexing his muscles. Crouched in his position, one Slaver started to run forward at Diana's backside; him running was his down fall. Thorsten, swiftly defending from the support beam. Bringing his fist down locked together into the back of the man, knocking him out. Thorsten didn't mind landing on the man's back either crippling him was apart of capturing. A bright green light presented itself. Before Thorsten could react jabbing vines directed at his back struck their target. The cold colors of his emerald eyes went through the warehouse to the man whom hit Thorsten. Minor wounds sustain, and vines trying to lash against my skin. Two guys stood next to one another as Thorsten stood over the unconscious man, before he pivoted and begun to dashing the wind in his ears sounding like whooshing. Arriving in moments, the men weren't able to react the way they wanted. Gripping each one on the side of the head slamming them together knocking them out leaving them laid up together with tools in hand. One left and he had been preoccupied by running away from the large beast. He had run directly into Thorsten, who just wrapped him up in his arms. Holding the man back, as the others were unconscious on the ground.

Taking away his items. Just tossing them to the side. Thorsten threw all the men inside a cage, and shortly walked back over to Platnium Oppai.

" Your name? " he asked looking into her eyes. " My Job. Capture and return with them. " he said, pointing back at the cage.

Word Count: 1,500+/1,500

Caravan, New Friends, Slaves? [Job/Diana]  363-D925-A-833-E-4-C56-A664-E6-A0224-CD487

Aseorth Vault

Thorsten Ove

Thorsten Ove
C-Tier
C-Tier

The platinum hair oppai, grabbed his arm back. Thorsten seemed shocked at first. Her hand felt smooth, and gentle while hiding strong strength behind it. A smile. It came to his face when he felt the grip tighten, trying to measure her strength from the grip alone. Something else broke his focus and made his face wrinkle up; Smells and smoke arising from where his arm was leading. Moving his eyes left to look at the dog once more, its maw was drenched and soaking drool. The drool burning through stone below the dog. That smile from before got larger, the dropped into a puzzled look.

Swishing his head left and right, he didn't mean to almost get his arm bitten. No harm was done in the end. Birds passing over head, with the sky clear and streets dying down. Thorsten, felt the pressure and soft touch of the oppai's hand leave his arm. There wasn't any injury, or hand print on his arm. His skin was sturdy, and whale like. Doubt she would've known that from just looking at him. Keeping that to himself, her words came to his ears again. Moving along behind her. The dog looked to be hyper active, more like sprung ready for action as he or she searched. Thorsten feintly scanned around the buildings while keeping pace.

The area shady, literally. The building covered behind multiple buildings. Thorsten, literally stood out behind Diana in the area. His attire was all white, so when they stood in overcasting shadows from building he was obvious. However if he wanted to be gone from sight, he wouldn't be walking. We followed pluto's nose to locate the building. As far as building goes it was a warehouse, and wasn't worn down. Not until, the platinum oppai smashed a hole through the wall and created the entrance. Engaging into battle. Thorsten, took off through the smoke after the Oppai. He wasn't a heavy Imuchakk, so he dipped and weaved through the cloud of smoke from the wall; making way from the wall to a support beam out of site. Inside it was pretty dark, and grunts were heard as Diana, and her dog took slavers out. Some died at her hands, however Thorsten wasn't shookth by her skills, he only knew that if he killed someone. He wouldn't be able to handle such matters.

Scanning the area, four slavers stood at each side of the room. Flexing his muscles. Crouched in his position, one Slaver started to run forward at Diana's backside; him running was his down fall. Thorsten, swiftly defending from the support beam. Bringing his fist down locked together into the back of the man, knocking him out. Thorsten didn't mind landing on the man's back either crippling him was apart of capturing. A bright green light presented itself. Before Thorsten could react jabbing vines directed at his back struck their target. The cold colors of his emerald eyes went through the warehouse to the man whom hit Thorsten. Minor wounds sustain, and vines trying to lash against my skin. Two guys stood next to one another as Thorsten stood over the unconscious man, before he pivoted and begun to dashing the wind in his ears sounding like whooshing. Arriving in moments, the men weren't able to react the way they wanted. Gripping each one on the side of the head slamming them together knocking them out leaving them laid up together with tools in hand. One left and he had been preoccupied by running away from the large beast. He had run directly into Thorsten, who just wrapped him up in his arms. Holding the man back, as the others were unconscious on the ground.

Taking away his items. Just tossing them to the side. Thorsten threw all the men inside a cage, and shortly walked back over to Platnium Oppai.

" Your name? " he asked looking into her eyes. " My Job. Capture and return with them. " he said, pointing back at the cage.

Word Count: 1,500+/1,500

| Thorsten Ove |

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus

Diana had taken notice of the way the boy skillfully dispatched of the rest of the slavers in the building. She took her time ripping off a sigil from one of the bodies before beginning to make her exit. The room was finally empty. All the captured civilians were gone. "You did good, kid." She stood at the entrance she had made before, taking one last look at the room and the boy. The wall still crumbling above her, falling as dust and pebbles onto the ground. He approached her and asked for her name. It was a shame she interfered with his mission but it was only to complete her own. The slavers were dead and the bodies within Pluto's belly were enough proof to pocket her some coin. Though wasn't something she needed these days.

"It's Diana. How about you?" She inquired on his own. Even though she didn't care much for it, she ought to give him a little respect for his skill. She would wait until he spoke again before making one last comment. "Don't get yourself in trouble." It was vague but it had hidden meaning to it. One that she would tell with her eyes. Diana knew she might run into this boy again. It was clear he wasn't up to much good. For being such a young boy, she would hope he did not return to her in the form of a bounty. Even as a hunter, children were never a favorable prey. She smiled towards the boy and then swept herself around, departing from the area.

[ EXIT ]

Word Count ( 1500+ | 1500 )
Stamina ( 345 | 395 )
OOC ( -- )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum