You are not connected. Please login or register

Lagi's Second set of traits

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lagi's Second  set of traits Empty Lagi's Second set of traits 18/03/17, 12:08 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Using 2 points to upgrade  The B-Rank magoi and Stamina to A rank

Trait Name: Enhanced Magoi
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Blessed by the rukh, the player has an unnaturally large pool of magoi to draw from.
Trait Effect: +80 Max Magoi

Trait Name: Enhanced Stamina
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Through training or good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
Trait Effect: +100 Max Stamina

Trait Name: Exceptional Strength
Trait Tier: B
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.
Trait Description: Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
Trait Effect: The character can now perform feats just as breaking down walls and large stone structures with their bare hands and deal B-tier damage with their physical strength alone. This level is equal to a C-tier fanalis.

Last edited by Lagi on 05/04/17, 03:51 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Lagi's Second  set of traits Empty Re: Lagi's Second set of traits 19/03/17, 12:34 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

These are much too ability-like. :(

They're both pretty "active" in terms of function and aren't really traits. For instance, someone has an ability that is like your first trait. However, it is through magic but I'm sure you could achieve the same effect through body manipulation.

Though, in order to change your whole body, your Body Manipulation class would need at least Ω tier. As an A tier, you may only manipulate up to four limbs.

The second trait could possibly be seen as a trait but it's on a very fine line. Again, I would also need more clarification on if this would actually be possible in the Magi universe. It seems out of place since something like that would need to be a sustained magic upon your arm as a tattoo or something to that effect.

3Lagi's Second  set of traits Empty Re: Lagi's Second set of traits 27/03/17, 01:45 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

The first trait is just a no-go, way too powerful even if it were an Omega-Tier trait. The second one, well, while the concept isn't TOO crazy, I just don't think anyone is going to let it get through. u.u If you need any kind of help making some traits, you could always hit up the Questions section on the discord, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be willing to help you out with something like this.

4Lagi's Second  set of traits Empty Re: Lagi's Second set of traits 03/04/17, 11:09 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Edited and done

Also, please remind Rima to put in that finished trait w talked about "somewhat a month ago" here as well so i can have all of my traits in order. Much appreciated.

5Lagi's Second  set of traits Empty Re: Lagi's Second set of traits 04/04/17, 10:53 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hm, it seems though the rest of the staff (including me) finds that last trait a bit too...profession like. Traits for your character tend to be more combat-oriented or something that can help you out in the long run. Such as better hearing, ect. The idea of the trait is good and could totally be useful, but I don't think it's something worthy of using actual trait points for. Considering I imagine it's a skill you could learn through character plot/progression.

6Lagi's Second  set of traits Empty Re: Lagi's Second set of traits 05/04/17, 04:13 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

k im being generic now , posted

7Lagi's Second  set of traits Empty Re: Lagi's Second set of traits 05/04/17, 04:32 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved.
Code:

[b]Trait Name:[/b]Enhanced Magoi
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Blessed by the rukh, the player has an unnaturally large pool of magoi to draw from.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] +80 Max Magoi

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Enhanced Stamina
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through training or good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] +100 Max Stamina

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Exceptional Strength
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The character can now perform feats just as breaking down walls and large stone structures with their bare hands and deal B-tier damage with their physical strength alone. This level is equal to a C-tier fanalis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum