Vivian

Vivian
D-Tier
D-Tier

En Garde Rapier
Name: En Garde
Tier: D
Material: Steel
Appearance: The wand is made to look and feel like a rapier. Well crafted for quick and easy spell casting, it suits its purpose. It also allows for surprising motives as most would think it’s user would be a warrior. Even if it is a sword, it’s still as fragile as a wand. The blade is a meter and a half or so long and around 3 centimeters wide. The hilt and handle of the blade is about a quarter the length of the blade. The grip is the same width as the blade and the hand-guard stretches around 7 centimeters or so out, creating a half-sphere over the grip.

Last edited by Vivian on 07/03/17, 02:45 am; edited 1 time in total

2En Garde Empty Re: En Garde 07/03/17, 02:12 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'm not sure I understand this part:

It’s around a meter and a half long with a three centimeter long dull blade.

The wand is a 1.5 m long, but the blade-looking portion is 3 cm long? Please clarify as it doesn't make sense. I personally ask to include the length/width dimensions of the hilt/handle too please.

3En Garde Empty Re: En Garde 07/03/17, 02:46 am

Vivian

Vivian
D-Tier
D-Tier

Bump

4En Garde Empty Re: En Garde 07/03/17, 02:51 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

En Garde 9JGKWh5

Add to your vault:

Code:
[center][img]http://pathfinderwiki.com/mediawiki/images/f/fe/Rapier.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] En Garde
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Material:[/b] Steel
[b]Appearance:[/b] The wand is made to look and feel like a rapier. Well crafted for quick and easy spell casting, it suits its purpose. It also allows for surprising motives as most would think it’s user would be a warrior. Even if it is a sword, it’s still as fragile as a wand. The blade is a meter and a half or so long and around 3 centimeters wide. The hilt and handle of the blade is about a quarter the length of the blade. The grip is the same width as the blade and the hand-guard stretches around 7 centimeters or so out, creating a half-sphere over the grip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum