5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi There! Empty Hi There! 20/01/17, 12:52 am

Howisthisaname

Howisthisaname
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hi there,
I'm a new player and face around here. I haven't played anything with RP in a long time and haven't tried on a forum much like this one.

I haven't watched or read Magi in a long time so please forgive if I'm a bit rusty in some parts, I'll be using this website mostly for reference.

Currently am still in High School and working so I will be able to post a few times a day or so. I look forward to enjoying this board, the universe as well, and meeting all of you and having a chance to RP.
Idea

2Hi There! Empty Re: Hi There! 20/01/17, 01:12 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hello and welcome to the forum. It might be a tad bit confusing but you'll get the hang of it. Don't be afraid to ask questions. That's what the staff is for. We like questions. I like questions. Questions make me feel important. Feeling important boosts my self-esteem. A high self-esteem = confidence. Confidence = I'll wake up early on Saturday, ready to fly. I'll wake up early on Saturday, ready to fly = I'll be on time. I'll be on time = I might have a chance to pass the SAT test. (*crying in the background*)

So, ask away.

3Hi There! Empty Re: Hi There! 20/01/17, 01:32 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hey! Welcome to the forum! :D

Like Ariel said, feel free to ask questions to any of our staff. We have a Discord that could be used to easily reach any of us but if you're uncomfortable joining, send a PM!

It's okay if you're a bit rusty on knowledge, if you're unsure I'm sure people would be willing to fill you in. We're super friendly here!

4Hi There! Empty Re: Hi There! 20/01/17, 04:16 am

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hihi, welcome to the forum ^^

5Hi There! Empty Re: Hi There! 20/01/17, 10:04 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome to the forum! I hope you decide to stay and rp with us.~ :