Hullo duckies!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hullo duckies! Empty Hullo duckies! 01/04/14, 03:51 am

Fu Yunling

Fu Yunling
C-Tier
C-Tier

Pleasure to make your acquaintances ladies and gentlemen, I'm Yun (what, did you seriously want to call me the whole spiel the entire time?) or Fu. Doesn't matter which you go with, I'll answer to most derivatives so long as you're not being a jerk with the privilege. 'Hey Yu Fu' is a bad play on words and should be used in moderation so the joke does not get old. Mine is a warped sense of humor, sorry.

Hrm, standard bit on how I am fully caught up on Magi and vote it is a fun thing to read and watch. This is the first Magi roleplay site I've ever seen, there was lurking for about five hours followed by joining. I'm used to RP systems of both the tabletop and the non-intensive battle varieties, but this will be my first for actual stat counting. Bear with me, I will probably come up with some horribly awkward questions that will seem like common sense to most of you. This will most likely be because I'm am somehow thinking it is way more complicated than it actually is. That's my warning, yes.

Yes I'm making a white rukh character from Zou. It's possible and comes with a broom and mama bear tendencies. Don't fight it. Just let her feed you.

Anyway. Hi. Feel free to ask questions if you want to know things that I haven't mentioned.

2Hullo duckies! Empty Re: Hullo duckies! 01/04/14, 04:08 am

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Hello Yun and welcome to the site ^^. If you ever want to rp in zou or have a companion let me know and forgetting my manners i forgot to introduce myself. I am Zeraldin or Zera for short or which ever you prefer xD hope you have fun here.

3Hullo duckies! Empty Re: Hullo duckies! 01/04/14, 09:11 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yo, lagi here! Welcome to the site! :)

I can almost guarantee that the welcome mat smells good...

Because i smell good...

Wait...

Doesn't mean you step on me to walk in though XD..

Im not good at this..

Anyway... hope you have fun here :-)

4Hullo duckies! Empty Re: Hullo duckies! 01/04/14, 09:18 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Greetings and welcome to the forum Yunalesc- er..Fu! Yeah...I'll go with Fu so I don't confuse myself~

Anywho, I'm one of your resident staffers so please feel free to direct those silly questions of yours to myself or anyone else on the staff widget to your right. I'd say ask any old member, but some of them don't seem to like reading the rules *Glares at those people. They know who they are*

As for the stat based stuff, unless you're in a dungeon or a really high ranked mission you can honestly brush aside all the stats and just do free form rping. When the time comes for a serious battle that actually requires you pay attention of all those details such as how many m/s you're moving and how far away you are to the exact units, you can always just ask people for help/opinions.

For now I look forward to seeing you finish your character and hope you enjoy your stay here at Magi World! Invite your friends!

5Hullo duckies! Empty Re: Hullo duckies! 01/04/14, 12:28 pm

Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hello Fu!

Good to hear another Zou character will be joining the fray. Perhaps I'll get the chance to rp with you sometime... after I finish my own character.

I am Attius, nice to meet you.

6Hullo duckies! Empty Re: Hullo duckies! 01/04/14, 05:52 pm

Fu Yunling

Fu Yunling
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ah lemme do this in order and try not to confuse people.

@Zeraldin - I'm going to blame you entirely for the hijinks we're getting up to. So you realize, property damage will be on you. It'll be fun, I promise. Tea and cookies will be had and it will be the best tea party ever.

@Lagi El Nagi - Hee your name's fun. But either you smell good and rolled on the welcome mat or you are the welcome mat... Yeah I don't walk on people. That's mean. Hope to catch you 'round at some point!

@Yakuroro - Ieyui~
Greetings of Yevon upon you this day.
Too soon? But no seriously, I am not an Unsent out to ruin your day. Yunalesca =/= Yun. Yun = happy ball of fuzzy tea love.
I think I've figured out the system, but I'd have to actually use it and get used to it. The stupid questions will probably start then. Dungeon. Yes. I will get there. Eventually after hitting a decent rank to not die miserably.
I'd invite my friends but I've not got any who like Magi. Sorry. I'll advertise for the site instead if you'd like. But I like it here so far, so at least you've got me out of this.

@Attius - Zou is best, imperial traditions dictate that when we are both done we have tea.

It's to meet you all and I look forward to our future roleplaying shenanigans!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]