Levi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey there Empty Hey there 08/01/17, 06:12 pm

Levi

Levi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Well, looks like a new member arrived. Recently, I thought that Magi would be a nice RP setting (even though I'm not even completely done with the manga yet xD) and so here I am.

Now, a few words about myself. I am German and don't speak English as my native language, so please bear with some mistakes I make~ While English isn't my native language, it is the main subject of my studies which should allow me a certain grasp of the language. Based on experience in another forum, though, I'm confident the language gap shouldn't be much of a problem for me.

I'm still a student and besides English as my major, I also study a combination of French and business studies as minors. A few days ago I handed in my Bachelor thesis and should continue with my Master next semestre unless something goes wrong with my application/thesis. Besides Rping, I enjoy stuff like manga/anime, gaming etc^^

A little problem I've come across and found no solution myself: is there any way to make the spoilers work in firefox/chrome? If I try to open them in these browsers, nothing happens. The only way I could open them is using Microsoft's Explorer, which I hardly use.

Greetings~

PS: Don't get used to this name too much, I'm probably going to change my name when I know which character I'm going to make. It's just more comfortable to communicate in a forum having an account^^

2Hey there Empty Re: Hey there 08/01/17, 06:42 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome to the forum! :3

I'm not sure how you'd fix spoiler tags on here, personally. I use Firefox, myself. Did you try disabling any of your plugins that you may have? Maybe they're interfering with the site in some way? ; ___;

But aside from that, I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you and getting to know you better. :D

I have a character in Kou, one in Magnostadt, and one in Imuchakk if you're going to start in one of those countries.

3Hey there Empty Re: Hey there 08/01/17, 06:44 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

It's nice to meet you ^^, and welcome to the forum.~ I hope to rp with you soon.

4Hey there Empty Re: Hey there 09/01/17, 04:25 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

You write great English for someone who's not a native! (Trust me I'm a Grammer Nazi I should Know) It's nice to have people from everywhere though!

5Hey there Empty Re: Hey there 09/01/17, 04:36 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome to the site and best of luck developing a character.

6Hey there Empty Re: Hey there 09/01/17, 06:10 pm

Levi

Levi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Thanks for the greetings so far. For now it might be best for me to rely on Explorer. Neither Firefox nor Chrome really work (I mean, Cbox, Editing or Quoting are missing, so my Laptop definitely changes some things to the worse >.<). Hopefully I'll find some form to repair this, but Addblocker or other stuff I have running don't seem to effect it.

About the English: I started learning English at the age of 8 (with some basic vocabulary, at least) and am 22 now. I can say that a lot of my teachers tried to "indoctrinate" us with correct English, so something should have sticked^^ If you're from the US, though, you probably have to life with my rather British writing (thanks to our German school system mainly focusing on British spelling as the prestigious version).

I already have some ideas for a character and if I follow this one, those in Magnostadt probably won't have much difficulties rping with me (:

7Hey there Empty Re: Hey there 09/01/17, 11:20 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

YES! Another Magno!

I'm the site kitty~ Meow!
(I'm also the awesomest staff member around. Don't tell the others I said that though!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum