You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible Omega Tier Magican's Trait

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hannah Voight

Hannah Voight
C-Tier
C-Tier

I know I'm long away from Omega tier but Im the type that likes to have some idea to work towards. So I've been meddling over this trait for a bit and wanted to see how it would be handled by the staff.

Trait Name: Grand Master of the Arcane
Trait Tier: Omega
Trait Requirement: Omega Tier Magician Class
Trait Description: A person that is so in tuned with the ruhk and magoi that they can create magic types never before seen in this realm. These magics are much much stronger than any single type or duel type magics.
Trait Effect: Allows the user to combine any number of single type magics into a combo magic or 2-3 combo magics into one. These magics often have multiple side effects/passive effefects similar to combo magics or much more single potent side effects/passive effects of a magic.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Differentiating between combining combo magics and combining single magic types doesn't really make sense. Magi magic isn't like naruto kekkei genkai where an entirely new "element" is created. Combo magics are just the result of various single types working together.

That said, the concept of increasing the number of magic types involved in a combo magic is reasonable enough. Staff would be grading any of these super magic types with very keen eyes though. Also, combining any number of magics is a bit much. 4 or 5(It you're from Magnostadt) types tops.

NOTE: I'll be stepping down from the admin position soon, so maybe ask this question again in a month or two. You may get a different answer from who ever takes charge.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum