Pluto | C to B

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pluto | C to B Empty Pluto | C to B 17/12/16, 05:08 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

You'll see what I mean-- but I'm taking a gamble with this one. I think I'm wasting trait points on my strength trait but let me know if I'm wrong. I saw that Noir had a beast with a similar trait but it was D tier on her pipe fox-- it would make more sense that way if that were the case but I'm unsure. D:

Just let me know if I'm actually wasting points and I'll tweak my traits to cover up for the point loss. :)

Cool

ORIGINAL
Pluto:
UPGRADED

Pluto | C to B Sesshomaru_sit_boy_by_metalric

Name: Pluto
Tier: B
Type: Normal
Species: Lunar Canine
Appearance: Pluto is a special breed of canine that was bred by Minerva Corvus. It has a voluminous white coat with a large grey mane, long ears and tail. They have red sclera with a blue iris and get their name from the crescent moon shaped mark on their heads. As a full grown male and after a bit more growth spurts, he is a final height of 400cm tall.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name: Acidic Maw
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Lunar Canine
Trait Description: Over time through breeding, this species has developed an acidic saliva.
Trait Effect: Allows the beast to register acidic saliva based abilities and is immune to the saliva in them.

Trait Name: Necrotic Claws
Trait Description: Over time through breeding, full grown members of this species have developed an ability to secrete a toxin through their claws that causes gangrenous necrosis.
Trait Effect: Allows the beast to register toxin based abilities and is immune to the toxin in them.

Trait Name: Poison Resistance
Trait Description: Over time through breeding, this species has developed a resistance to poisons and toxins.
Trait Effect: The beast is resistant to poisons and toxins, delaying their effect for one post.

Trait Name: Damage Resistance
Trait Description: Over time through training and experience, this beast has become more resistant to cuts due to it's rough hide.
Trait Effect: This beast is able to resist D tier slashing damage.

Trait Name: Bred for Battle
Trait Tier: B
Trait Description: Through sheer genes, size, and good training they can pack more of a punch than other canine breeds.
Trait Effect: The beast's basic attacks deal A-Tier damage.

Trait Name: Apex Predator
Trait Tier: B
Trait Description: Through sheer genes, size, and good training they can move faster than most mounts and beasts.
Trait Effect: The beast can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls.

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 23/02/17, 08:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Pluto | C to B Empty Re: Pluto | C to B 17/12/16, 10:54 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Only issue is with Damage Resistence. As a D-tier trait, it should only be reducing damage by D-tier.

I'd also prefer if this only worked on a certain type of damage. Like blunt force, or slashing, or burns, or something along those lines.

3Pluto | C to B Empty Re: Pluto | C to B 17/12/16, 11:08 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Changed! ~

4Pluto | C to B Empty Re: Pluto | C to B 20/12/16, 01:17 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Priced at 40k or 1000 words training ^^
Do you want pay for it or do you want to train it? o:

5Pluto | C to B Empty Re: Pluto | C to B 20/12/16, 01:23 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'll buy it :D

6Pluto | C to B Empty Re: Pluto | C to B 20/12/16, 04:00 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Pluto | C to B Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Approved, 40k deducted
Add to vault~

Code:
[center][img(512px,395px)]http://pre09.deviantart.net/0272/th/pre/i/2009/208/a/2/sesshomaru_sit_boy_by_metalric.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Pluto
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Normal
[b]Species:[/b] Lunar Canine
[b]Appearance:[/b] Pluto is a special breed of canine that was bred by Minerva Corvus. It has a voluminous white coat with a large grey mane, long ears and tail. They have red sclera with a blue iris and get their name from the crescent moon shaped mark on their heads. As a full grown male and after a bit more growth spurts, he is a final height of 400cm tall.

[b]Beast Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Acidic Maw
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Lunar Canine
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Over time through breeding, this species has developed an acidic saliva.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Allows the beast to register acidic saliva based abilities and is immune to the saliva in them.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Necrotic Claws
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Over time through breeding, full grown members of this species have developed an ability to secrete a toxin through their claws that causes gangrenous necrosis.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Allows the beast to register toxin based abilities and is immune to the toxin in them.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Poison Resistance
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Over time through breeding, this species has developed a resistance to poisons and toxins.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The beast is resistant to poisons and toxins, delaying their effect for one post.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Damage Resistance
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Over time through training and experience, this beast has become more resistant to cuts due to it's rough hide.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This beast is able to resist D tier slashing damage.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Bred for Battle
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through sheer genes, size, and good training they can pack more of a punch than other canine breeds.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The beast's basic attacks deal A-Tier damage.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Apex Predator
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through sheer genes, size, and good training they can move faster than most mounts and beasts.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The beast can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum