More Traits!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More Traits! Empty More Traits! 01/11/16, 11:59 pm

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spending those 2 Beta Trait Points to upgrade my speed to C-Tier, and grab D-Tier enhanced Magoi.

Trait Name:Enhanced Magoi
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Blessed by the rukh, the player has an unnaturally large pool of magoi to draw from.
Trait Effect: +20 Max Magoi

Trait Name: Exceptional Speed
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.
Trait Description: Through excessive training, the character has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average human.
Trait Effect: The character can now sprint as fast as a horse and can maintain these speeds for several minutes. At this level they are equal to a D-tier fanalis in speed.

2More Traits! Empty Re: More Traits! 02/11/16, 12:42 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sorry, there was a mistake in approving your original traits it seems. The requirements for the exceptional speed and strength traits are that you must be a human or magician. As a fanalis dominant halfling, you already have strength/speed trait boosts from your racial which outdo these generic traits and they can't stack.

That said, your points for those traits are refunded. You now have 5 points to spend as your magoi trait is approved.

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b]Enhanced Magoi
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Blessed by the rukh, the player has an unnaturally large pool of magoi to draw from.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] +20 Max Magoi

3More Traits! Empty Re: More Traits! 03/11/16, 05:14 pm

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

actually i meant to PM someone about that. I'm actually a Human dominant halfling, but someone mixed up the tags on my sidebar.

4More Traits! Empty Re: More Traits! 03/11/16, 06:01 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sidebar fixed, Exceptional speed approved:

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Exceptional Speed
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through excessive training, the character has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average human.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The character can now sprint as fast as a horse and can maintain these speeds for several minutes. At this level they are equal to a D-tier fanalis in speed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum