You are not connected. Please login or register

[Halloween Event] Rosado Ventoura Chase

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

[Halloween Event] Rosado Ventoura Chase

Symbols in which are utilized when those who gamble and play, the set of cards that are wielded with various skills and a splash of luck spurred into the mix of the game. Entertainment, these cards were associated with entertainment and amusement for those who weld them. Yet they demolished those who decided to risk their livelihood on them. In a once colossal village in which hundreds resided in and lived out their quaint little daily lives, there was a family in peculiar that were known within the village for their abundant family of twelve. What a wealthy bunch they were as well, having owned a large three story house in which proved to be convenient during the incident in which occurred within the house and village itself. This horrific incident focused all around this certain family, especially the family's youngest son. "Jacky!" The mother exclaimed as she set his bowl of porridge down onto the diner table. "Everyone! Come down! Supper is ready!" Thunderously shouting and letting her voice resound throughout the house. Flocking toward the diner table, the children and teenagers gather around to enjoy their final peaceful meal together as a family of twelve.

Plunking themselves into their seats, their smiles and contentment resonated inside the mother's heart as she was delighted to witness her children have a warm meal. Out of all of the children, there was only one child remaining without a smile, it was a face of concern that was on the child's face. "Jacky... Whats wrong? You seem concerned? You don't enjoy the meal? Is that it?" One of the children asked Jacky, it was the third eldest sister in which questioned Jacky's troubled and uneasy expression. "Its nothing.. I've just probably been seeing things..." Jacky whispered, attempting to convince himself that what he saw on his wooden shudders upstairs in his room was a mere figment of his imagination. Crimson it was, the blood in which Jacky laid his eyes on, painted on the interior side of the wooden shudders up in his room. Vanishing within a blink, there was not a sole trace of blood on the interior of the shudders.

Roseus Muerte Ending

Frightened Jacky was, ultimately coming to the conclusion that it was merely his loose imagination. "Clank! Cunk! Scraaaaaat!" Were how the petrifying yet lovely sounds were distinguished by the family's ears. "Oh! But your forgetting me! Now this is truly a banquet! Yes Mother!? Father!?" It was the eldest of the all of the offspring, the one in who started the family and ended it. Blonde as daylight, the eldest introduced himself to all of the members of the family as he slid his tongue from the bottom to the tip of the blood stained dagger he was wielding. Painted in the exact same crimson red that vanished off Jacky's wooden shudders right before his arrival downstairs for dinner time. Accompanying the eldest son, was the near to dead body of the family's father in the hands of his first son. "I'm ..." Forcing himself with the rest of his breath to finish off his final words to the family. "Sorry..." Finishing off his last words to the family he raised. Everyone was in complete disbelief, they saw their newly introduced long lost brother snatch away their father's life right before their own eyes. Overcome with emotions, the second eldest son upholds the knife on the diner table and assaults the first born. As the second eldest son drives the kitchen knife into the direction of the first eldest, the mother interferes and attempts to stop the situation before anyone else was taken away from her. It was an onslaught on top of barrages of children interfering, about four more children were caught up into the mess.

Everyone who interfered had the beauty of life swept away from them, even those who didn't interfere suffered from the loss of their cherished ones. Within a slither of seconds, bodies were laid on the floor along with their parents. "Ohohoho! What a mess! Now let me properly introduce myself! I am the eldest son of the Dynamo bloodline! You may refer to me as Joker! Dynamo Joker! Now I must take my leave... Oh so suddenly! All I wanted was the King and Queen's head! Torture... Oh how they tortured me! Welp... Farewell! Oh wait! Also... Those siblings of ours wouldn't have been harmed if they had never interfered. Just to let you know." Introducing himself as he announced that all he wanted was their father's and mother's head to the remaining siblings who were left in a complete shock and denial of what just occurred. Tears poured down the faces of the remaining children at a quick pace, their eyes were popped struck open as the culprit exited himself out the door. Frightened yet angry, none of the children were in the position of power to appose their deranged lost brother. All they could do was carry on their family's legacy and do what their family members would want them to do, not risk their lives attempting to avenge them.

One child in particular did not listen, arising from her seat with a fist full of animosity; an animal she was when approaching her elder brother. Presence of a resentful wrath engulfed the area as each step of hers quaked the minds of those in her proximity. It was "Rose! Don't!" Jacky, her spiked up blue haired brother yelled as the emotions surged down his face. Ignoring her brother's warnings, Rose confronts the psychotic elder brother. Recognizing the spiteful presence; the brother flung his head in a sinister bone crackling fashion behind him to lock eyes with Rose. Clashing, eyes of sinister intent, and eyes of determined vengeance. Colored as if it was a peach, Rose's locks of hair took on a deadly shade of scarlet at that moment. Ascending into an enraged state, Rose's fist soared through the air at an incredible rate of speed toward her elder brother; Dynamo Joker. Yet, with the tremendous force she conjured up into her fist of animosity, it was not enough to even lay finger. Clasping onto her fist with precise movements, Joker halted her futile assault. Crushing Rose's soft child-like fist into a disturbing mangled assortment of flesh, blood, and bones. Frowning as he peered into Rose's soul with eyes of disappointment for an odd and unknown reason, at-least for Jacky. Possibly Joker simply did not wish to harm Rose, but it appeared to be for other reasons yet not revealed. Releasing Rose's freshly distorted right hand from his clenching grasp, Joker trips the youth on her back as she shouted in pain. Rivers of salt water drenching her angry and red face of despair; Rose weeps. "It saddens me.... Rose... Even after knowing of the truth..." Joker dolefully whispered under his breath, yet enough for Rose to catch ear of. "Maybe... Everything could have worked out differently... But what is done is done... I'll take my leave now..." Convincing himself that all that bloodshed may not have been necessary. Sauntering away, out the door, with a sorrow filled frown for a different reason even he has yet to figure out.

Viento Veras Ending

Unlike the Rosado Muertes Ending, this ending will be focused more on Jacky; the main character of the story. It will also reveal secrets, mysteries, and finish off Rosado Ventoura Chase. This ending will be wrote when I have enough time on my hands but for now please share your feedback on this story by participating in the Halloween Event Story Poll. Thank you.

Venturing out, on thus eerie night whilst the moon illuminated the earth's surface, Trently was searching for the nearest bush to take a leak. "Ah! Where is a decent bush where nobody will see me!?" Trently whispered to himself under his breath in a hurriedly fashion. In sweeping motions with his pair of hands, Trently dug his way through the forest's leaves and foliage in order to reach a secluded area. "Sheesh! Those villagers are nice but way too clingy when it comes to passerby, travelers, and just simple visitors!" Trently exclaims with a complaining attitude as he swept through the forest's vegetation. Ferreting around for a suitable spot for him to do his business, Trently stumbled across a broken-down, beaten-up, ramshackle of a creaky looking wooden three story house. It was the remains of an incident in which took place a few years ago, yet Trently was not aware of this when arriving to this small village located within the great plains and near the tropics. Having to take a leak very bad, Trently decided to do his business on the remains of this house due to him having to hold his urine in for hours. Starting to urinate, Trently became relieved to have finally been able to release his piss. Staring down at where he did his business, he notices that he accidentally pissed on a corpse of a blond male. "OHHH NO! I took a leak on a corpse!" Horrified, Trently flees the scene, hoping nobody saw the horrible sin he committed that night.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum