You are not connected. Please login or register

Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] Empty Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] 08/10/16, 02:59 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mission Details:

Alleyway Chaos

xxxxxx It had been a few days on the road to the city and when she finally arrived things were much different since she had last been there. Bellona was circling around in the skies above and was too busy looking for food to bother to come down. Diana was weary from the travel and sat on a crate nearby, watching people walk past going about their day. She opened her bag and grabbed her last ration out of it which was just a bruised apple. Being bruised, as she bit into it, it didn't taste very good. Diana got sick of the taste very quick and decided to throw the half eaten apple into the crowd somewhat discretely almost hoping she hit someone.

xxxxxx A few men were walking past her and then stopped in a shadowed crevice nearby beginning to speak to each other. To Diana, they were particularly suspicious as one looked around to check for something. She scooted her crate over a bit to listen in on the conversation but couldn't hear anything over the public. Diana decided to take out her book and scribble down descriptions of the men she saw so she could investigate later. After doing so she continued to watch them for a time but they had seemed to notice her vague stares and left the area.

Word Count ( 223 / 1000 )

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 08/10/16, 07:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

The drowsy girl was shambling down the road after such a restless night, It hadn't occurred to her that Reim would be such a dreary place. Nothing other than the whole bread thief incident the other day has actually happened since then. What seemed like hours had passed as she finally realized she had basically been going in circles this entire time. "Oh god damnit." she said with a vein appearing on her forehead. "I'm just going to take a nap..."  Rima then proceeded to lay down behind a few boxes using a bail of hay as a pillow.

Only a few minutes went by as she tried to fall asleep. However, her nap was rudely interrupted as sudden force hit her in the head. "Aghhh!" she yelled out looking for the object that had hit her. She then found an apple that had been bitten into next to her foot. After she bent down and picked it up she started looking around for the offender. She soon eyed a mysterious looking young woman whom was writing in a small book.

Rima then started walking towards her and held out the apple dropping it to her feet. "This yours?" she looked at this woman with resentment in her eyes.

Word Count ( 208 / 1000 )

Last edited by Rima on 08/10/16, 04:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana looked up to see who was talking to her and was greeted by a purple haired girl who was obviously displeased. She then looked down and noticed it was the apple she had thrown a few moments ago that was now dusty and oxidizing. Looking at up at the girl she couldn't help but weakly smile in a mischevious innocence and nod. "Sorry," she apologized, returning to her neutral stoic expression. It was quite refreshing to interact with another person after so much time with just Bellona on the road.

xxxxxx "Diana," she said, extending her hand. This girl didn't seem to mean any harm from outward appearances but something about her made Diana a bit uneasy and she wasn't sure what it was. Though she was ready for anything if she tried anything slick and kept her guard up. Even though this girl was obviously not from Reim, she hoped that she would be friendly. In times like these it was nice to have an ally somewhere.

Word Count ( 391 / 1000 )

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

She made a pouty face  and simply said "Whatever, it's fine I guess." She then stretched out her hand and shook it. "My name is Rima, it's nice to meet you Diana." she said bluntly. I'll be right back, I forgot my staff back there." After she found her staff she paused for a moment and thought to herself if she actually wanted to continue talking to this stranger. After pondering the idea of just ditching her for a few moments she decided against it.

So she just waltzed back over to the scene with a question. "So what are you writing? I absolutely adore reading. Are you writing a novel?" she asked with a grin reaching ear to ear. "My bro taught me how to read a long time ago. I've never actually met someone who writes their own books before." she said with the same goofy smile and a faint giggle. She then awaited an answer while drawing circles in the dirt with her staff.

Word Count ( 375 / 1000 )

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Rima's shake was firmer than she expected. After their hands parted she looked at her hand, feeling somewhat tainted by the handshake. Diana watched her run across the street through the crowd and almost instantly lost sight of her but much to her surprise the girl came right back. She was slightly confused about the whole situation. Diana furrowed her brows and contemplated the situation while the girl questioned her and yapped on. 'Why does she still feel so ominous..?' she thought to herself, looking back up at Rima and then to her book.

xxxxxx She nodded and proceeded to hand her book delicately to the girl. 'Rip it and you're dead.' Diana squinted at her and decided she'd speak for a moment. "No," she said briefly, looking up into the sky to try to find Bellona. After spotting her she let out a faint whistle and the bird swooped down to her level, perching on a stacked box next to them. Diana looked at her endearingly, reaching over to pet her. Bellona cooed in delight but tensed up at the sight of Rima, puffing her feathers out. It was odd to see Bellona like this but Diana flicked her head lightly to snap her out of it. "Tsk, tsk."

xxxxxx "I record information," stated Diana, returning her attention back to Rima. She wondered if the girl knew anything about the men she had spotted before but didn't want to ask at the moment. Diana crossed her legs and Bellona hopped from the crates and onto her thigh, staring at Rima. She stroked the bird lovingly as she let Rima skim through her criminal journal.

Word Count ( 666 / 1000 )

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima grabbed the book cautiously from Diana. She felt like she could trust her, but she also felt like she would attack if pestered too much. She then began skimming around through the book realizing quite quickly that this wasn't an interesting book at all. "So...this your stalker book?"she said with a smirk. "Eh, I guess I can relate." she then tossed the book back in Diana's hands without much care.

Rima slung her staff over her shoulder and leaned back into a fence. "So what's your story? Also why are you so quiet?"she said without any consideration. She then let out a loud yawn and sat flat on the ground lowering her guard slightly.

Word Count ( 490 / 1000 )

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana lightly blushed at Rima's assumption. 'It's not a stalker book!' she thought, holding the book close to her and averting her eyes. Bellona made a few odd noises that could be interpreted as if she was laughing. Diana bonked her on the head and the bird shook squacking at her. "It's not funny," she murmured, sticking her tongue out at Bellona. The bird turned her head away and flew off again into the skies. This made Diana smile a bit in amusement.

Diana just stared at Rima for a while before deciding to speak. "Just traveling," she replied, blinking a few times before hooking her book back onto the clip at her waist. 'She doesn't seem so bad..,' she thought, staring at her for a bit longer. This girl seemed quite the opposite of how she felt and it let Diana ease up a bit, almost positive that she didn't have ill intent, at least not towards her. "Don't need to talk much," added Diana, giving Rima a thumbs up. It was a lot more words than she usually says to a stranger so it came out a bit forced and felt a bit odd. "You?"

Word Count ( 864 / 1000 )

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima looked up as the bird flew towards Diana. "That bird yours?"she smiled at the thought of having a bird companion. "I love animals, but they always seem to want to keep distance from me. she said slightly frowning now. She began to prop herself upwards with her staff and sighed. To be completely honest with you I'm only traveling because I'm in search of someone. I'm also in search of gaining massive power." she said as her emotions began to slightly fluctuate. She then began walking towards Diana again.

"So would you want to get something to eat? I'm starving."she began outstretching her hand so she could help her new friend up.

Word Count ( 603 / 1000 )

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana nodded and lightly smiled at Rima when she spoke of her love for animals. It was always refreshing to hear someone say that though it was usually quite common. 'Power..?' To Diana, it was usually never good to actively seek power but perhaps she had a method. She was going to ask about the person she was seeking but decided it'd be best to save that conversation for a later date when they got more acquainted. When Rima outstretched her hand to her she took it and used the leverage to stand herself up.

xxxxxx She quickly gazed at a blurred image that traveled across the corner of her eyes. It was those men again and they were definitely on the move for something bad. Their heads were down and they now had hoods on their heads. Diana could notice a caestus on one of the men's hands. "No," she started, grabbing her bag from the side of the crate and pulling it over her shoulder, "We need to follow them." Diana began to make her way into the crowd dragging Rima in tow and lagged slowly behind the four men. She whistled and Bellona knew it was time for a pursuit; proceeding to fly high directly above the group.

xxxxxx It hadn't been a while until one of them looked behind him and saw her. Diana knew this would be quite the chase if they decided to run. Since it was beginning to get dark it was quite hard to see but her eyes had some time to adjust to the light change making it much easier for her to keep a close eye on them. She was worried that Rima would get lost if they were to run. "Just try to follow Bellona," she informed her, pointing up at the vulture. Luckily for Rima, the birds feathers glistened ever so slightly in the moonlight making her easier to see.

xxxxxx The men began to walk faster and Diana hung back a bit, taking another route as the congestion on the street quickly thinned out as they all went to their homes or into other facilities. 'Why are they going towards the castle..?' she wondered, tightening the buckles on her vest and various belts as they jogged through the empty back roads. These men didn't seem to know the streets of the city as well as she did but they eventually arrived very close to the city gates where they congregated in a small enclosed area to hide. Diana pressed herself against the buildings wall and inched closer to the doorway to listen in on their conversation. Due to the distance it was quite broken.

xxxxxx "This better be worth the money..."
xxxxxx ...
xxxxxx "... king won't know what's comin' to 'im!"
xxxxxx ...
xxxxxx "Are ya sure we can do this boss?"
xxxxxx ...
xxxxxx "... just have to kill..."

xxxxxx Diana had heard enough of their foolish, malicious intentions and revealed herself. "Eh?! Why're ya followin' us, weirdo?!" spit one of the men, his voice deep and raspy. The other three chimed in and posed to possibly intimidate them. Diana was not phased in the least. "What are your plans?" Diana commanded for an answer, she wouldn't take just anything for an answer. The men laughed mockingly at her. "Tch..." She crossed her arms and tapped her foot. Bellona flew down from the sky and perched herself on Rima's head. "Why should we tell you, girly?" he mocked with a cocky grin on his face.

xxxxxx Diana bent her knees and jumped with great speed at the man, holding out her arm so it would crash into him. He didn't have much time to react as he was forcefully shoved into the wall, gasping on the impact trying to catch the breath that was knocked out of him. "Tell me," she growled, irritated with his attitude. She wasn't quite thinking rationally; she couldn't possibly take all these men on at once. They were significantly older and looked very strong yet they weren't very armed. The men he was with were clearly shaken up and unsure what to do yet the man she had pinned to the wall just seemed angrier and unphased by her display of strength which took her off guard.

xxxxxx She quickly stepped off of him and jumped backwards to her original spot, knowing this would be quite the fight as the man punched his hand. "So ya wanna fight, eh?!" he shouted angrily. The other three men chimed in with the same motions like they were puppets. "Ridiculous," muttered Diana, annoyed at the situation. "At least you heretics will be executed once I hand you in," she growled, crossing her arms. "Tch, ya take me for a weak one, eh?" he huffed and cracked his knuckles, "I'll kill ya."

xxxxxx "I highly doubt that. I won't even need to get my hands dirty. Not on worthless trash like you lot." The men were getting riled up by the minute and Diana would have none of it, she was already trying to keep her cool. She never liked getting angry, it brought back bad memories of her father's temper. "Oi, you two kill the twiggy bitch. I'll take on this one. Back me up if things get shaky," he commanded his guys, sizing Diana up, ready for combat.

Word Count ( 1742 / 1000 )

10Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] Empty Re: Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] 08/10/16, 08:04 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima slightly began to freak out the moment Diana grabbed her arm and began leading her forward. "Diana...where are you taking me?"she said nervously. However, it seemed Diana was too focused on what was ahead. She then noticed Diana's bird flying about. 'They must be following someone..'she thought to herself. Rima was still being dragged through the dark street by Diana, so she prepared herself for what was to come soon by gripping her staff tightly.

Countless thoughts began racing through Rima's mind when eventually they stopped moving. Diana and the people she was chasing suddenly started talking, but this was the last thing on her mind at the time. Instead, Rima began to shake slightly as bad memories and thoughts began consuming her mind. The Black Rukh began to flutter violently around her as this happened. She felt as if someone was pricking her with a needle constantly in different places of her body.

Suddenly Diana's bird landed on Rima's head which startled her at first but after she realized it was the bird she began to calm down immensely. Rima actually felt a slight sense of peace, even after taking in all of her surroundings. "Sorry for not speaking up sooner, but you guys aren't going to be leaving here alive." she let out a vicious howl of laughter as she twirled her staff causing the rings on it to chime a haunting melody.

Word Count ( 839 / 1000 )

11Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] Empty Re: Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] 08/10/16, 08:49 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Before Diana could react the boss charged at her and smacked her with the back of his fist. Her eyes widened as she staggered to the side, holding her cheek for a moment before he drew his sword. In a panic she whistled, not knowing what she had just commanded her bird but it would be enough to buy her time to recollect herself. Bellona swiftly flew in between them and shot two feathers out of her wings at the man which wasn't very effective seeing it was one of her weaker attacks. He sliced at Bellona but she managed to fly up out of the way. In the meantime, Diana had created distance between them and whistled once more. Bellona attacked the man three times in succession, dealing signifigant damage with her sharp claws.

xxxxxx As Bellona flew back up waiting for another command the man frantically swatted the air and hissed at the pain that was just inflicted. Blood streamed down his face and left eye was shut tight having been wounded. "Boss! You okay?!" asked one of the men, scrambling over to his boss. "Bitch!" the larger man yelled, now even more angry than he was. Part of his anger scared her but she knew she could fell him quickly. Diana let out another whistle to signal Bellona to defend her and the vulture followed command as the man charged at her again. Bellona got in between them and caught the man's sword in her talons, stalling him for a moment.

xxxxxx "Rima, hold your ears," she insisted, making sure her friend followed her orders before taking a deep breath and then letting out a high pitched screech that bounced off the walls and echoed through the room. All of the men held their ears in agony, screaming until their pain subsided. While they were momentarily incapacitated, Diana whistled a quick command to Bellona. The vulture understood and flew down from the sky tackling the man with great force that knocked him on his back. Diana was relieved that the man he asked to back him up was slow on that order before taking rope off her waist and quickly binding his hands behind his back. Bellona flew in between the other lackey and Diana to ensure there were no sneak attacks but the man was bold enough to attack Bellona, managing to knick her wing and making her fall to the floor.

xxxxxx In the meantime, the two men ordered to attack Rima drew their swords, ready to fight her. "This one'll be easy, eh?" one commented, looking Rima up and down. "She'll break n' one hit!" the other laughed. "I'll do th' honors of killin' 'er," stated one of them, the other sighed and shrugged, sheathing his sword and hanging back, observing the other fight. There was now only one facing Rima. They were sure that Rima would go down easy due to her smaller stature. He lunged at Rima attempting to strike her diagonally in order to quickly take her out.

Stamina ( 85 | 185 ) | Word Count ( 2258 / 1000 )

Abilites Used:

12Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] Empty Re: Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] 08/10/16, 09:49 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

The mercenaries sword came at Rima fast, but she managed to dodge quick enough that only the side of her face got cut. "Hey big guy watch where you're swingin' that thing!she yelled right before he came at her with the back of his fist knocking her against the wall. Rima picked herself up before he had a chance to come back at her and wiped the blood off of her cheek. Come on! You're playing dirty old man!" she said sticking her tongue out mocking him. However, before mocking the man further she covered her ears as Diana told her as she witnessed the mercenaries cower in pain from the noise.

"Imma skin you alive!" the mercenary screamed after recovering from the sound, rushing at her with his steel sword. Rina swiftly dodged him and begun twirling her staff around. She then swiped her staff downwards and chanted Aleankabut Alqatil! a small purple light flickered on the ground and proceeded to sizzle away.  "What da 'ell was that?" he said holding his stomach laughing. As he was recovering he felt asharp pain run up his leg. "Aghhh what da 'ell?!" he said as he flailed around slowing down with each step.

"Looks like you finally got bit." Rima said with a slightly creepy grin on her face. "Sadly I think this is where we say goodbye." she said pointing her staff towards the mercenary as he was struggling to move. "Alshshahn Alkhinzir!" she chanted in a sadistic tone as a luminescent boar formed from thin air. It flared it's nostrils a couple of times and charged the mercenary straight through a barrel leaving him unconscious and bloody before disapating.

Rima was starting to feel a good amount of the pain from being knocked into the wall earlier, but she knew it was a better idea if she didn't reveal that to the remaining enemies. "Alright..who's next?" she said as the Black Rukh fluttering about her began to increase in numbers.

Magoi ( 120 | 160 ) | Word Count ( 1206 / 1000 )

Abilities Used:

Last edited by Rima on 08/10/16, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

13Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] Empty Re: Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] 08/10/16, 10:25 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana was out of breath from all the moving around she had to do. 'One more left,' she thought, sighing in relief. She just had to get close enough to knock his lights out. Poor Bellona was nestled close to Diana, her wing almost sliced in half. As the bird gazed into Diana's eyes she felt a rage build up in her, how dare they? The vulture hid behind Diana and nuzzled her seeping wound. "Damn..," she muttered under her breath, wiping some sweat from her brow.

xxxxxx "Out'a wind already?" the man laughed, sheathing his sword. "I ain't gunna need no sword for you, honey." He dashed at her punching her with the back of his fist much like the previous one she fought. Diana skillfully dodged the attack before decking him in the face. The punch was strong enough to knock the man out. He fell like a brick onto the hard floor, mouth open like a fool. After the adrenaline subsided; Diana knelt down to Bellona and rummaged through her bag for the handkerchief the woman gave her.

xxxxxx After she found it, she wrapped it around the vultures wound tightly but was met with some resistance while she was doing it and suffered minor cuts to her hands and wrists. Bellona felt guilty but made raspy chirps that Diana had never heard before. 'She must really be in pain...' she thought, picking up the vulture and holding her close to her body, petting her. She realized that Rima was still fighting and looked over in her direction, relieved she was still doing fine.

Stamina ( 85 | 185 ) | Word Count ( 2527 / 1000 )

14Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] Empty Re: Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] 08/10/16, 10:59 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

The last mercenary slowly started to back away as he saw the white of Rima's eyes fade to black, and the psychotic smile that stretched across her face. "What...what the 'ell are you?!" he screamed as he took off running. Rima was much faster than the mercenary though and caught up to him in no time.

She then tapped the ground with her staff and chanted the words "Thueban Mutasattir.". in his ear. the luminescent snake then proceeded to strike the mercenary multiple times in the throat causing him to die almost instantly. Rima stood over the dead mercenary with the same unnerving smile as before. The Black Rukh finally began to dissipate around her and her eyes faded back to white.

"Looks like that's all of them Diana!"
she said with a more light-hearted smile on her face. "Oh..here let me heal up those wounds."she said walking back over towards Diana and here bird. She then proceeded to heal her new friends.

Magoi ( 110 | 160 ) | Word Count ( 1368 / 1000 )

Depravity:

Abilities Used:

15Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] Empty Re: Alleyway Chaos [ Job | Rima ] 08/10/16, 11:16 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana was in a bit of shock as she felt a wave of despair hit her. 'W-what..?' Her new friend's eyes went black as she brutally assaulted and murdered the last standing mercenary. Diana wasn't sure how to feel about this act of murder and found it hard to justify it but convinced herself it was for the greater good in the end. Though deep down it still bothered her that he would never rise again, no matter how evil he may have been.

xxxxxx "Don't ever do that again..," she mumbled to Rima as her and Bellona were healed by Rima's magic. It was a tingly feeling like always but her friend's touch still made her feel tainted. She would need a nice hot bath after this. "We should tell the guards to take them away," she added, loosening the handkerchief on Bellona. "Thank you, by the way."

xxxxxx After they were all recuperated, Diana picked them all up and carried them to the two palace guards that were outside of the palace gates. They had mentioned they were looking for these men for a few days now and thanked the both of them for capturing the men. Diana did not mention the dead mercenary in the building and left it up to them to discover. Rima and Diana decided to part ways after that, hoping that they would meet again some day. She made her way back to an inn and didn't get much sleep that night.

xxxxxx[ END THREAD ]

Stamina ( 85 | 185 ) | Word Count ( 2776 / 1000 )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum