5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Human Trait Empty The Human Trait 02/09/16, 02:02 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Human Trait:

This post is about the part in red. Unlike the usual questions I present, I'm not going to assume, believe, or think anything. I'll just ask.

Does the Magic Weapon cost Huang?

Is the Magic Weapon limited to B-tier and below or can the Magic Weapon be A-tier?

Can the Magic Weapon's magic type be a combination magic? If so, how many magic types can be in the combination?

Is the magic function created by the owner of the Magic Weapon or by staff?

How many magic functions can the Magic Weapon possess?

Can the Magic Weapon be sold?

2The Human Trait Empty Re: The Human Trait 02/09/16, 02:13 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

One additional question: Since the source of this magic weapon is from a trait, is it possible for those who have transmigrated their prior stuff from before the new systems to obtain a magic weapon from this trait?

Example: I have a magic weapon from strength class from the old system, but this no matter counts for the new system. Does this mean that it was counted as a 'free magic weapon', or does this take up the slot that would be used for the human trait?

3The Human Trait Empty Re: The Human Trait 02/09/16, 05:17 am

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Does is have to be a magic weapon or can i be a magic tool ?

4The Human Trait Empty Re: The Human Trait 02/09/16, 08:32 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi wrote:
The Human Trait:

This post is about the part in red. Unlike the usual questions I present, I'm not going to assume, believe, or think anything. I'll just ask.

Does the Magic Weapon cost Huang?

Is the Magic Weapon limited to B-tier and below or can the Magic Weapon be A-tier?

Can the Magic Weapon's magic type be a combination magic? If so, how many magic types can be in the combination?

Is the magic function created by the owner of the Magic Weapon or by staff?

How many magic functions can the Magic Weapon possess?

Can the Magic Weapon be sold?

[*]

-Nothing was in red soooo....yeah

-Why would it cost money?

-No, it can't be A-tier. What the heck are you smoking?

-No, you can't have aberrant magic on the weapon.

-Functions are ALWAYS staff created. It's only custom in the sense that you decide on the weapon and magic type/description. YOU WERE ALREADY TOLD THIS WHEN GETTING YOUR EVENT TOOL MADE!

-It has the number of functions we give it.

-Of course you can sell it.

These were stupid questions Zadi.

Vardreth wrote:One additional question: Since the source of this magic weapon is from a trait, is it possible for those who have transmigrated their prior stuff from before the new systems to obtain a magic weapon from this trait?

Example: I have a magic weapon from strength class from the old system, but this no matter counts for the new system. Does this mean that it was counted as a 'free magic weapon', or does this take up the slot that would be used for the human trait?

-It is not possible to claim this weapon if you were already at or above B-tier before the updates.

Vodarara wrote:Does is have to be a magic weapon or can i be a magic tool ?

-Yes. It is a free weapon. Not a free  tool. Also, magic weapons ARE magic tools. You're thinking of "magic items".

CAN YOU ALL TELL THAT i'M GRUMPY!? RWAR! Mad

5The Human Trait Empty Re: The Human Trait 02/09/16, 12:12 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

What the hell are YOU smoking, Yaku? That was extremely rude of you. If you are in a grumpy mood, then don't answer, jack@$$.

Anyway, my final question;

I never made a Magic Weapon in the old system, but I was A-tier when the new system came into place. Do I get the B-tier Magic Weapon or not?

6The Human Trait Empty Re: The Human Trait 02/09/16, 12:23 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

You're doing it on purpose now....

Yakuroro wrote:-It is not possible to claim this weapon if you were already at or above B-tier before the updates.

7The Human Trait Empty Re: The Human Trait 02/09/16, 12:30 pm

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hey, this is questions and suggestions thread
Both of you (Zadi & Yaku) need to behave

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum