You are not connected. Please login or register

A Series of Unfortunate Questions By Farid Issah.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

How does a magician acquire a new type of magic?

Do you first learn a spell from a magic type you don't have then train it to LEARN a magic type?
Do you innately have all the magic types you want, and eventually become unlocked with experience?

Also, in regards to professions, Neo had mentioned it and I recall this as well, a limit to B-tier professions. Was this only in regards to crafting? I believe we should be able to surpass B-tier.

Profession Page wrote:Tier of profession will be based on the tier of respective class (or character tier for secondary)
Quest chains may be given by NPCs or can be self-created.
Heavily RP based
Would be rewarded with XP for quests based on tier of job and will be paid by the NPC in exchange for “services.”
May only create Profession Assignments up to B-tier.
Must establish IC knowledge through either previous posts or through Profession Chains that will allow you to “level up” your profession to the appropriate tier.

I see B-level assignments. I also see it must be on the same tier as your respective class.

Does this mean secondary professions cannot reach certain tiers?

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

A system for training magic types was planned but until it is added, you just unlock them as you rank up.

Professions shouldn't have tiers. I will update the page.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jobs are limited to B-tier because A-tier jobs an up are death enabled.

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sorry to add on like this, but considering that is the rule, does that mean that the Balbadd political Omega mission is inherently deadly?

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

That isn't a profession job so I don't see why it would be affected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum